Barrack Hussein Obama's healthcare plan good enough for us but not him!

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
i don't think you guys really understand socialized health care. canada has this setup, and any private citizen that wants quicker treatment gets private healthcare. when you have to wait 3 months for a non life-threatening surgery (ACL tear, etc), the wealthy opt for better care. the fundamental mistake that private health care makes, is that they suspect they will "go away", when clearly people would rather have and pay for quicker/more attentive doctors.

anyone earning in the 90k bracket (or more) will ALWAYS choose to have better health care for their families, than what the lowest tier is forced to deal with.

the added benefit for socialized health care is it makes people want to go to the doctor for a minor infection, instead of going to the ER when it becomes a major infection, and then refuse/can't afford to pay for the surgery.... any time you can slash the end bill by a large portion that will have to be written off anyways, will help. not to mention prediabetes screenings...

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Basic check-ups aren't expensive to begin with

Those not willing to shell out money to check on their health from time to time probably aren't too interested in keeping themselves healthy in the first place. It shouldn't be anyone else's responsiblity to take care of them if they aren't willing to do it first.

Most boo-boos, bumps, scrapes, bruises and ouchies aren't going to get any additional treatment that you couldn't of received from a trip to the OTC portion of your local pharmacy. Most people won't pay 300 a year on physicals but yet we're supposed to all pay a portion higher even when we're already doing this for ourselves.

I could opt out of healthcare and have more disposable income... However comma I choose having coverage.

roids1

roids1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
There's also a difference between not being able to afford it and being irresponsible and not propperly managing one's personal finances. I've met people in the past with 2-3 kids who "couldn't afford" insurance, yet had a fairly nice house and two car payments and managed to make ends meet. Many people are uninsured simply due to bad choices and back assward priorities.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
Many people are uninsured simply due to bad choices and back assward priorities.
or like my girlfriend, they have a bulging disk, an appendix removed, and a gall bladder removed, and no insurance will cover her. just food for thought.

roids1

roids1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The disc would be a pre-existing condition. But, I don't see how not having a gall bladder or an appendix would bar her from insurance. It just seems like in that case, you could shop around and find coverage.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
It just seems like in that case, you could shop around and find coverage.
nope. not with two past surgeries (not including c-sections) and chronic pain. remember that insurance is a business, and she would qualify as a liability.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
yes indeed. i was trying to elude that the system gets backed up. i hear the worst part is that the homeless population goes there feigning an illness when it gets too cold to be outside.

on the bright side, you don't have to pay 2600 bucks when a doctor gives you meds you're allergic too, and have to take a 1 mile ambulance ride. 10k for the overnight, and 10% of our checking account (county shrink) because they didn't want to read her allergy chart (morphine) and decided that she overdosed....

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yes indeed. i was trying to elude that the system gets backed up. i hear the worst part is that the homeless population goes there feigning an illness when it gets too cold to be outside.

on the bright side, you don't have to pay 2600 bucks when a doctor gives you meds you're allergic too, and have to take a 1 mile ambulance ride. 10k for the overnight, and 10% of our checking account (county shrink) because they didn't want to read her allergy chart (morphine) and decided that she overdosed....
ya I hear ya, it goes both ways, the homeless thing is true as its gets close to -50 in some places here...thats celcius boys...yes believe it...with the windchill...

in the province I live in now they do the same, if you need an ambulance its 600$, when you leave the hospital they ding you for it, no other province does this except Alberta, real stupid if you ask me.

10k for overnight? jesus, i think id take my chances without the hospital...I just moved reaaal close to our hospital so Ill crawl there before calling an ambulance.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Man whine whine whine. WE GET FREE MEDICAL!!!!!! FREE. If you dont like it pay for it just like the americans and many other people do. Put down the steroids and burgers and eat some vegetables for fk sakes. If you dont want to wait than dont, go somewhere else and pay.

Heres the deal with canadian healthcare... EVERYONE GETS IT. The people with money, or better judgement can go elsewhere then do and stop fking complaining. Go to school and teach yourself about the human body and i know you will realise you dont need a doctor anyways.

If people knew what healthy really was we would force reform on our food production, we would stop filling our bodies with drugs, stop vaccinating our babies, fast food would be illegal and so would smoking and drinking.

When everyone gets healthy then we wont have to pay an arm and a leg for care since the system wont be abused by people who intentionally or unintentionally abuse it.

You can cleanse your liver and gall bladder with dandelion root and golden seal then drink unfiltered apple juice and olive oil with lemon to cleanse your gall bladder. A doctor wont tell you this so get off your azz and read some fkin info and stop expecting other people, governments or buisnesses to take care of you.

YOU ARE THE ONLY PERSON YOU CAN RELY ON. Stop whinning.

The only difference is accidents and developmental deformities. Shiet happens life happens and in canada they will sew my fingers back on and treat me no matter how much money i have.

IF YOUR POOR YOUR LUCKY TO HAVE MEDICAL PAID FOR SHUT UP GET A JOB, IF YOUR RICH GO PAY SOMEWHERE ELSE AND SHUP UP.

The earth provides for us in everyway. Medication and doctors largely fix problems we gave ourselves by being GREEDY, stupid, lazy, ignorant, close minded or the victim of circumstance and poor timing.

Goverment wants our money, doctors want our money, drug companies want our money, mcdonalds wants our money, starbucks wants our money. Grow a brain censor what you eat, grow your own hormone, chemical free food. Stop eating dairy, wash the pesticides off your food. EAt a 80% alkaline diet since almost all diseased and ailments start from a dominantly acidic diet. Stop reading information paid for by drug companies and their chronies. Dont eat meat from an animal that was tortured, locked in a box and raped for its nutritional value. If you cant do these things then EXPECT to get cancer or expect your body to fail when you pump it full of shiet that shouldnt be in there wheather you did it willingly or not.

Drugs dont fix problems that diet created. If you dont believe me then go ahead and die in the hospital for free ill cover my share of the tab and not Whine about it.

I have to pay for people to eat garbage, smoke, drink and never have a clue about THEIR OWN body. Big deal i dont have to wait in line at the doctors office since i have researched the cause of my ailment and adress the causes
1) diet 2) environment or 3) history of 1 and 2. :sick:

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
dude you need to fckn relax, all i said was its not even close to perfect, alright? i mean to come here and tell me to stop fckn whining when you have no idea about me or my medical problems makes me pretty mad to be honest.

watch you talk all this smack about how smart you are, and how you can vure all your ailments, you will be the first on e to complain when you cant get the treatment you deserve.

and buddy, if you havent figured this out yet your a moron....NOTHING IS FREE!!! look at how much income tax they take off your cheque!!!! are you blind? just because I think our system is massively flawed and you dont doesnt give you the right to come on here and be a know it all prck!
Perfect, duh nothing is perfect.
I am not talking smack about how smart i am but if your in the doctors office there is a reason for it and they don't have the solution or care what the cause is. I adressed that i am ok with paying for it since i expect people to be like you.
I am mad because i pay for other people to be ignorant and i perpetually try to learn more to actually fix people who care to listen. There is always an answer and this day and age people watch t.v think that is reality and in reality our entire social system is dated and corrupt. No one cares about you so you should care about yourself.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Holy **** SWG,

NOTHING IS FREE... do you people not get that? There is not one damn free ride anywhere in this world. Your ass taking that "Free" ambulance ride is coming out of someone ELSES pocket there my friend. But that is the problem with these useless ass social programs that only benefits the group of people that want to put their hand out and receive. Never thinking about where it is coming from.

Am I in the top echelon of money makers? No. But do I think it is any way shape or form right they should pay for the people who do not care to care for themselves? Hell no.

Your system is even more broken than ours is, so take a damn pill and calm down. If people want to smoke, drink, and drug their selves into cardiac arrest, that is completely fine with me... But not on my dime! I think you are agreeing with me on that aspect, but I can never fully tell with you.

And Sun,
The media seems to be eating away at you with the fear mongering that Obama has been spewing since he took up his healthcare act. Here is strait from the HIPPA, and I know this is true because it has applied to my life. Your story does not co inside with law today, and if you are gaining different treatment, then maybe you should bring this to the judicial system, since you are upset with a system that isn't even broken in the aspects you are upset about.

A limitation or exclusion of benefits for a condition based on the fact that you had the condition before your enrollment date in the group health plan. A pre-existing condition exclusion may be applied to your condition only if the condition is one for which medical advice, diagnosis, care or treatment was recommended or received within the 6 months before your enrollment date in the plan. A pre-existing condition exclusion cannot be applied to pregnancy (regardless of whether the woman had previous coverage), or to genetic information in the absence of a diagnosis. A pre-existing condition exclusion also cannot be applied to a newborn or a child who is adopted or placed for adoption if the child has health coverage within 30 days of birth, adoption or placement for adoption and does not later have a significant break in coverage. If a plan provides coverage to you through an HMO that has an affiliation period, the plan cannot apply a pre-existing condition exclusion. A pre-existing condition exclusion can not be longer than 12 months from your enrollment date (18 months for a late enrollee). A pre-existing condition exclusion that is applied to you must be reduced by the prior creditable coverage you have that was not interrupted by a significant break in coverage. You may show creditable coverage through a certificate of creditable coverage given to you by your prior plan or insurer (including an HMO) or by other proof. The plan can apply a pre-existing condition exclusion to you only if it has first given you written notice. If your plan has both a waiting period and a pre-existing condition exclusion, the exclusion begins when the waiting period begins. In some states, if plan coverage is provided through an insurance policy or HMO, you may have more protections with respect to pre-existing condition exclusions.

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established
Perfect, duh nothing is perfect.
I am not talking smack about how smart i am but if your in the doctors office there is a reason for it and they don't have the solution or care what the cause is. I adressed that i am ok with paying for it since i expect people to be like you.
I am mad because i pay for other people to be ignorant and i perpetually try to learn more to actually fix people who care to listen.
There is always an answer and this day and age people watch t.v think that is reality and in reality our entire social system is dated and corrupt. No one cares about you so you should care about yourself.
Well which is it? You are ok with paying for someone else's "free healthcare", then you are mad about having to do it. If something is a "right" to an individual, it shouldn't cost another person money to pay for it. Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of happiness are rights. They don't cost another person so much that it brings them down to another person's level financially or soci-economically. Why do politicians that espouse social equality never want to raise people up to a higher standard? They just want to drag people that live at a higher level down to a less than mediocre level and make everyone equal there. All the while saying someone that worked hard for something that you don't have doesn't deserve it. Instead, they should tell the "underprivilaged" that they do deserve to be at a higher level, get off your lazy butt and use some creativity and talent that God gave you and make something for yourself.

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established
we do however get it "free" so to say.....we are also extremely heavily income taxed...and as the years go on the system gets worse and worse.

This is the end result. How is Massachussett's universal health care plan going?
http://www.boston.com/news/globe/editorial_opinion/oped/articles/2007/05/15/at_one_year_mass_healthcare_plan_falls_short/

Here is an article from a "progressive activist" website :http://www.progressivestates.org/journalists/532/mass-health-care-plan-proves-costly-to-individual-citizens

roids1

roids1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This place seems to be a bastion of conservative thinkers. When I saw Anne Coulter books advertised on this site, I knew I was at home. ;)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well which is it? You are ok with paying for someone else's "free healthcare", then you are mad about having to do it. If something is a "right" to an individual, it shouldn't cost another person money to pay for it. Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of happiness are rights. They don't cost another person so much that it brings them down to another person's level financially or soci-economically. Why do politicians that espouse social equality never want to raise people up to a higher standard? They just want to drag people that live at a higher level down to a less than mediocre level and make everyone equal there. All the while saying someone that worked hard for something that you don't have doesn't deserve it. Instead, they should tell the "underprivilaged" that they do deserve to be at a higher level, get off your lazy butt and use some creativity and talent that God gave you and make something for yourself.
You bring up a good point....a "right" is inherent to a sentient being at birth...there is NO right in existence that MUST be provided to you by aNOTHER sentient being - meaning there is no right in existence that must be provided by removing another person's rights.

Health care is NOT a right.

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established
This place seems to be a bastion of conservative thinkers. When I saw Anne Coulter books advertised on this site, I knew I was at home. ;)
COMMON SENSE THINKERS as well.

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established
You bring up a good point....a "right" is inherent to a sentient being at birth...there is NO right in existence that MUST be provided to you by aNOTHER sentient being - meaning there is no right in existence that must be provided by removing another person's rights.

Health care is NOT a right.
I am glad to see there are some level headed people in Cali still!:usa:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am glad to see there are some level headed people in Cali still!:usa:
I need to change that...RPN moved to Ohio 2.5 years ago :)

Yeah, one of the major reasons we left is what is going on there right now...1200mph out of control state, meet brick wall.

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established
I don't blame you for moving. No way would I live in cali, new york, michigan. But wait, all the states with highest unemployment, budget crisis, all have the highest tax rates and are run into the ground by sociialist principles. Coincidence, No Way!

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
And Sun,
The media seems to be eating away at you with the fear mongering that Obama has been spewing since he took up his healthcare act. Here is strait from the HIPPA, and I know this is true because it has applied to my life. Your story does not co inside with law today, and if you are gaining different treatment, then maybe you should bring this to the judicial system, since you are upset with a system that isn't even broken in the aspects you are upset about.
we got our money back from the county shrink after some work, but that's napa valley's answer to what they consider "overdose". take some of their money so they can't buy drugs.... of course everything was prescription.... stupid setup.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
by the way ...when did I once say i ook a free ambulance ride? Ive actually never been in an ambulance...dont side with a hypacritical elitist. Most canadians arent like this Yahoo, im all for educationg people on how to take care of themselves, soemtimes ones health falls out of their control, according to our elitist friend anyone who gets sick is screwed and deserves it due to their lifestyle and diet.

Im kind of in shock people like him havent been weaded out and deported.

I guarantee only one thing to my elitist friend, i guarantee he has been given more free care than I have, and for him to thumb his nose at me and say "people like you"is pahetic.

I pay for your FREE healthcare as much as you pay for mine, when i was a carpenter I got taxed more than anyone you know buddy, so were even, I dont owe you or your elitist views anything.

get back o me when your health goes down the toilet, because you can run and hide but I promise you one day it will fail you.
My comments were directed at SWG. You can see I specifically addressed him as well.

Adams

JW32Hoops

JW32Hoops

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ann Coulter? Oh man, I think I'm gonna puke... :puke:

youngandfree - I've recently lived in NYC and now CA and I can't imagine anywhere else being anything less than a downgrade. I'm sorry you flyover state folks, but it's true. Sure, it's expen$ive as hell...but you get what you pay for. If I wanted a $400/month apartment, I'd move to Oklahoma. But then again, I wouldn't do that......because that would mean I'd have to live in Oklahoma.

Right now, I work full time, 40 hours a week, and do not receive health insurance. I've got a couple medical issues that I'd like to address, but don't have the $$$ to do so without said insurance.

We shouldn't be so blind to reality as to think the US system is as good as it can be, nor should we think that the Canadian system is the end-all-be-all either. While the Canadian system may not be perfect, I'm not scared by the anecdotal evidence trotted out by those on this thread, nor the ones being trotted out by the likes of Levin, Savage, Hannity, etc. Oh, you had to wait a few hours in an ER to get stitches? Well, so have I, right here in the good ol US-and-A. :usa1:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We shouldn't be so blind to reality as to think the US system is as good as it can be, nor should we think that the Canadian system is the end-all-be-all either. While the Canadian system may not be perfect, I'm not scared by the anecdotal evidence trotted out by those on this thread, nor the ones being trotted out by the likes of Levin, Savage, Hannity, etc. Oh, you had to wait a few hours in an ER to get stitches? So have I, right here in the good ol US-and-A. :usa2:
This is because the law mandates that NOBODY can be turned away - even if they have no money to pay.

If ERs could filter out deadbeats and non-emergency patients, without fear of lawsuit, then there would be significantly less wait.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

youngandfree - I've recently lived in NYC and now CA and I can't imagine anywhere else being anything less than a downgrade. I'm sorry you flyover state folks, but it's true. Sure, it's expen$ive as hell...but you get what you pay for. If I wanted a $400/month apartment, I'd move to Oklahoma. But then again, I wouldn't do that......because that would mean I'd have to live in Oklahoma.

Right now, I work full time, 40 hours a week, and do not receive health insurance. I've got a couple medical issues that I'd like to address, but don't have the $$$ to do so without said insurance.

We shouldn't be so blind to reality as to think the US system is as good as it can be, nor should we think that the Canadian system is the end-all-be-all either. While the Canadian system may not be perfect, I'm not scared by the anecdotal evidence trotted out by those on this thread, nor the ones being trotted out by the likes of Levin, Savage, Hannity, etc. Oh, you had to wait a few hours in an ER to get stitches? Well, so have I, right here in the good ol US-and-A. :usa3:
Really... CA, and NYC are the shining beacons of the USA? Nice.

No one said the US system was as good as it gets... the HEALTH CARE is as good as it gets, you will not find better doctors anywhere.

Now, why should I ever pay anyone else but my own families health care? I honestly do not care what type of care you receive if any. I work hard here in the good old midwest, and make enough money in the midwest to pay for my families healthcare.

All without a degree.

Again, why do you deserve my dollar to sew up your knees?

JW32Hoops

JW32Hoops

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This is because the law mandates that NOBODY can be turned away - even if they have no money to pay.

If ERs could filter out deadbeats and non-emergency patients, without fear of lawsuit, then there would be significantly less wait.
At the time, I had health insurance through my previous employer, so it was OK. What if (for the sake of this argument) I did not have that insurance? (as I currently don't) Then, what would've/should've happened to me? I had a gash on my hand and was bleeding and in need of stitches. Without insurance, should they have turned me away because I was a "deadbeat"?

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
At the time, I had health insurance through my previous employer, so it was OK. What if (for the sake of this argument) I did not have that insurance? (as I currently don't) Then, what would've/should've happened to me? I had a gash on my hand and was bleeding and in need of stitches. Without insurance, should they have turned me away because I was a "deadbeat"?
Oh, and the ER is a triage environment... because you have the shiny gold ticket of insurance does not put you in front of the severely wounded. Your cut was obviously not arterial, or you would been placed ahead of line. So obviously people in the ER are all being treated the same... insurance or not... pretty novel.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
and if they do have money, we won't settle for less than the full medical charge - not that measly 25-40% that insurance pays. lets make those without insurance who have money fork over everything they can.

to give a complete rundown of my G/F, and her surgeries:
hysterectomy (at 29)
bulging disk in spine replaced (unsuccessful surgery)
gall bladder removed
appendix removed
2 c-sections
mole on back that was cancerous (removed)
lump on thyroid (mom has graves disease, dad has hashimoto's)
stopped breathing when prescribed morphine
allergies : morphine, penicillin, bees

ask me how an 800k bank account can reach 62k in 3 years.... and of course nobody will insure her for obvious reasons. and we can't pay the same rates that insurance pays for the same crap. if we did, her account would still be around 250k or more. IMO that translates to the hospitals stealing at least 200k from her because the law says they can...

of course there's those who think that the status quo are the way to go, until you loose a job and the insurance that goes with it, and then loose your house when an uninsured broke guy t-bones and paralyzes your wife and you get the hospital bill....

/end rant
out.

EDIT : now she has a torn ACL and meniscus, so i assume she'll loose the rest of her savings pretty quick. yay.

JW32Hoops

JW32Hoops

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Oh, and the ER is a triage environment... because you have the shiny gold ticket of insurance does not put you in front of the severely wounded. Your cut was obviously not arterial, or you would been placed ahead of line. So obviously people in the ER are all being treated the same... insurance or not... pretty novel.
I wouldn't expect to be placed at "the head of the line" because I've got insurance, or for any reason other than the severity of the injury. I simply would not have been able to afford the ER's services had it not been for my insurance. dsade intimated that ER's become overcrowded and less efficient because they aren't allowed to "weed out deadbeats"...which I would have been, had I not had insurance.

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established

You don't think that if you weren't paying so much money in unneccessary taxes you could afford insurance. Why is is that NYC has one of the highest tax rates? Why are so many wealthy people leaving NY because of the abnormally high tax rate? Why can't the ones in charge realize they are driving away their own tax revenue? So how do they correct the shortfall, not cut spending, just increase the taxes on those that remain. How can you justify what California is going through financially and feel good about it? Florida has weather just as nice, property just as nice, and a fiscally responsible legislature that keeps taxes down and yet the state thrives.

We shouldn't be so blind to reality as to think the US system is as good as it can be, nor should we think that the Canadian system is the end-all-be-all either. While the Canadian system may not be perfect, I'm not scared by the anecdotal evidence trotted out by those on this thread, nor the ones being trotted out by the likes of Levin, Savage, Hannity, etc. Oh, you had to wait a few hours in an ER to get stitches? Well, so have I, right here in the good ol US-and-A. :usa1:

me in BOLD

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
and if they do have money, we won't settle for less than the full medical charge - not that measly 25-40% that insurance pays. lets make those without insurance who have money fork over everything they can.

to give a complete rundown of my G/F, and her surgeries:
hysterectomy (at 29)
bulging disk in spine replaced (unsuccessful surgery)
gall bladder removed
appendix removed
2 c-sections
mole on back that was cancerous (removed)
lump on thyroid (mom has graves disease, dad has hashimoto's)
stopped breathing when prescribed morphine
allergies : morphine, penicillin, bees

ask me how an 800k bank account can reach 62k in 3 years.... and of course nobody will insure her for obvious reasons. and we can't pay the same rates that insurance pays for the same crap. if we did, her account would still be around 250k. IMO that translates to the hospitals stealing almost 200k from her because the law says they can...

of course there's those who think that the status quo are the way to go, until you loose a job and the insurance that goes with it, and then loose your house when an uninsured broke guy t-bones and paralyzes your wife and you get the hospital bill....

/end rant
out.
Oh... man... glad you brought all of this up.

Guess what, you know why health care is so expensive... it isn't because of private insurance companies. Health care was fine when it was only private companies helped manage peoples health care. health care has no magic bullet that gives them the rights to charge out the ass, it's all around making a profit, and if money is being taken from somewhere, it has to be recouped elsewhere.

Now, lets bring in the government.

Medicare
Medicaid
Medicaid-D
S-CHIP
HMO's

All products from the governments that does not pay services in a fashion that will even break even. The government programs pay what they feel is good to pay, which is below operating costs for a hospital. Remove those entities and prices drop dramatically.

So now, we fix government **** ups with more government programs? Whats next, spending our way out of debt? :D

Government caused the crisis!

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established
Guess where I am going when I relocate if Virginia doesn't get their head out of the toilet and get rid of the Obama butt kissers in power. Governor Kaine ( on the way out anyway), Senators Mark Warner and Jim Webb. My wife has family in FL, so it's very hard to not try to transfer my job and move.

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established
Funny you mention flordia... cause somehow, someway, they do it without a state income tax.
You mean they actually balance their budget without a state income tax? Gee, I don't see how that's possible since NY, MI, CA and others can't do it with stupid high income tax rates.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Then you prove you can pay for it.

As mentioned above, does your injured hand give you a right to my wallet?

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
hope your girl is doing well cloud, it shows that some things are out of ones control, but hey according to my fellow Canadian she isnt worth healthcare and its all her fault for having these illnesses....shame on your girlfriend for getting sick suncloud...its all her fault cause of her diet....pffff ya frck right!!!
thanks searl.

what's funny, is my G/F hovers between a size 0-2, eats all organic, doesn't smoke, etc. she exercised 5x per week, and with a torn ACL still swims 3x per week.

SWG - nothing against you, but there's no way in hell, she could have taken better care of herself. i suspect half her problems stemmed from birth, as she's 5'11", large hands and feet (size 11 shoes), and skinny. this reeks of a naturally high GH level, which is a breeding ground for cancer of any form.

/out for good in politics. bleh.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Then you prove you can pay for it.

As mentioned above, does your injured hand give you a right to my wallet?
Whos coming after your wallet? whatever happened to caring for others, even if it costs you a few more $ in taxes, why is everyone so fckn ruthless these Days?

Just wait everyone, when sickness comes for you, due to your fault or not your fault and you need help! would liek it if everyone simply said Im not helping you? your not worth it? how about this no human life should have a price on it, were all equal, even the homeless, there just as equal to any of us, we all bleed the same....this type of ruthlessness has fcked us all.

Im just waiting for my yahoo canadian hypacrit then I will never return to this ridiculious thread filled with so many nasty heartless people.

Love your neighbour? ring a bell? help a stranger? no...anyone?

pffff

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Whos coming after your wallet? whatever happened to caring for others, even if it costs you a few more $ in taxes, why is everyone so fckn ruthless these Days?

Just wait everyone, when sickness comes for you, due to your fault or not your fault and you need help! would liek it if everyone simply said Im not helping you? your not worth it? how about this no human life should have a price on it, were all equal, even the homeless, there just as equal to any of us, we all bleed the same....this type of ruthlessness has fcked us all.

Im just waiting for my yahoo canadian hypacrit then I will never return to this ridiculious thread filled with so many nasty heartless people.

pffff
Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of happiness no where states that the collective will support the collective. DSade pays his families bills and healthcare, why should he pay anyone elses? America was built on personal liberties and freedoms, not propping up the weakest.

Those few $'s are adding up very quickly. private charities has always helped out the poor with healthcare, why did it work then, and now it is not the answer.

Call me heartless all you wish, I support my family effectively through hard work, sweat, blood, and tears. I do not expect my family to be cared for by other, and do not want my family to be cared for by others.

A universal care plan only works if the rich are involved. Try setting that plan up with the poor, and only tax the poor. Not big on redistribution.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

pffff
I help plenty of people...when I choose and when I can afford it. Come at me with a gun and try to take my resources against my will and you will be treated as the thug you are acting like.

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established

pffff
When the government mandates that I pay for someone else's "healthcare", which I already do in medicare and social security taxes, they are forcefully taking my money. I am a generous and giving person. I will give to the charities, friends, families, people I decide, not lazy people on the government handout program. people are ruthless about it because the amount of tax money they have taken over the last few decades haven't done anything to improve the situation. Time and time again, the government has proven itself to be incapable of running a "profitable" organization. When the government spends other people's money on goods or services that someone else is going to use, they don't care what the quality or cost of good or services is. It's called third party spending. you only care about the quality and cost when it's your money being spent on something you are going to use. Otherwise, you aren't harmed in anyway with wasteful spending on crap product or service.

People talk about spending a couple extra bucks in taxes for everyone else's right to healthcare. Let me ask this. How many people tip their servers 25% regardless of the performance, and if the person is having a bad night, give them more? How many compassionate liberals will actually give some money to the person asking for some? Or better yet, just take them and buy them some food or clothes or a tank of gas.

http://article.nationalreview.com/?q=OTZiY2EyNjllZmI3MjBiODdiM2ViNjc5ZmYxNjI1Zjg=

Funny how the "compassionates" want to take away the tax deduction for charitable giving yet are going to force people into giving to charity cases on the government handout system.

JW32Hoops

JW32Hoops

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It's a philisophical difference that I don't believe will change as a result of this thread.

"I'm a hard-working person without insurance. If I'm sick or injured, why should I be denied medical attention or sink into never-ending debt?"

vs

"If you can't pay, then screw off....die slowly or let your leg fall off for all I care, just don't tax me."

Finding a middle ground that is acceptable to both camps is as difficult and delicate an issue as I can think of. I hope the end result isn't too much to the detriment of either side.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
IM ACTING LIKE A THUG? your joking right? i dont own a gun, in canada we all dont tote guns...ok?

I have a clean criminal record...do you? if you dont are you a thug?

you almost sound like your coming close to threatening me..."come try to make me do this and ill fckn kil lyou" is that how you live your life? if so dude, you belong in prison and if youve never been Im assuming you will be soon enough with that type of attitude, your gun talk doesnt scare me, Ive fired real guns, pop guns dont scare me dude.
Dude, Chill out... his comments are rhetorical, and you are taking them as being completely serious. Metaphorically speaking.

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established

Of course you aren't scared about universal healthcare. You are going to get it if it goes through.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's a philisophical difference that I don't believe will change as a result of this thread.

"I'm a hard-working person without insurance. If I'm sick or injured, why should I be denied medical attention or sink into never-ending debt?"

vs

"If you can't pay, then screw off....die slowly or let your leg fall off for all I care, just don't tax me."

Finding a middle ground that is acceptable to both camps is as difficult and delicate an issue as I can think of. I hope the end result isn't too much to the detriment of either side.
Your separation there is uncanny. You make your beliefs sound like green pasture's and the opposite as brutal ass holes.

Health care has been provided for free prior to medicare/medicaid. Private charities has always helped the poor and lower income families obtaint he care they needed. Forcing my hand though is asinine.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ive made my points, and I am not foolish enough to believe that my views are for everyone, and although I may not like them i still listen, I got heated here over an arguement that cannot be won, were all different, thats the beauty of all of this.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
IM ACTING LIKE A THUG? your joking right? i dont own a gun, in canada we all dont tote guns...ok?

I have a clean criminal record...do you? if you dont are you a thug?

you almost sound like your coming close to threatening me..."come try to make me do this and ill fckn kil lyou" is that how you live your life? if so dude, you belong in prison and if youve never been Im assuming you will be soon enough with that type of attitude, your gun talk doesnt scare me, Ive fired real guns, pop guns dont scare me dude.
Wow...take a pill. I am speaking to a government, and a populace, that holds the misconception that my resources are there for the taking to fill the need of others and if I am not willing to surrender them under the name of socialism, then they will be forcefully taken from me.

And yes, to them it is a threat that is coming quickly.