Barrack Hussein Obama's healthcare plan good enough for us but not him!

Page 4 of 7 First ... 23456 ... Last

  1. And if not Alberta.....is it sudbury? I just am dying to know where someone like you calls home.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by searl12 View Post
    and your the same guy who would never serve, and probably doesnt support our soldiers....good for you, never pick a side, god you make me sick!
    So i should kill people when i dont support the reason for the war? i should support soldiers who are killing and dying for a casue i think is based on greed? well your sickness is in your head not mine.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by somewhatgifted View Post
    So i should kill people when i dont support the reason for the war? i should support soldiers who are killing and dying for a casue i think is based on greed? well your sickness is in your head not mine.
    So now we have a guy who doesnt pick a side, chooses none over his own, and doesnt support his own countrys soldiers
    .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. ......
    WOW! you call yourself Canadian, are you a PROUD CANADIAN?

    it isnt even about wrong or right, even if were wrong I still choose my guys and MY COUNTRY , you are pathetic man, its laughable, it really is, i should bump this so all the canadian s on here can see how much of a coward you are...youd rather support the enemy instead of your own soldiers.

    this is disgusting man! wow! im gonna throw up, you d be the same type as In vietnam to spit on them too cause you didnt agree with the war.

    you sir are pathetic.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by searl12 View Post
    And if not Alberta.....is it sudbury? I just am dying to know where someone like you calls home.
    Your ability to categorize people into groups is awesome.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by somewhatgifted View Post
    I was not attacking suncloud, i have three coworkers who have had their gallbladders removed
    nobody is saying you attacked me my posts were after yours, so unless you are jedi trained in preemptive strike, i have no complaints against you.

    you're not a jedi right?
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by somewhatgifted View Post
    Your ability to categorize people into groups is awesome.
    the same way you categorized me into "one of those people" you ignorant hypacrit.

    Guy has the nerve to tell me my health problems are all my fault when he knows nothing about me. this is where all this started, and this is why I now literally despise you.

  7. This thread took a turn for the paranoid schizophrenic.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  8. Quote Originally Posted by suncloud View Post
    nobody is saying you attacked me my posts were after yours, so unless you are jedi trained in preemptive strike, i have no complaints against you.

    you're not a jedi right?
    Well searl said that so obviously i wanted to clarify his delusions. I try to say my best interpretation of truth and some get offended.

    Against my better judgement i enlisted with the imperial army since i had to "pick a side" , they had cooler outfits and the music rocks. lol.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    This thread took a turn for the paranoid schizophrenic.
    this coming from a guy who is gonna shoot whoever comes and tries to make him pay more taxes for healthcare.....ah the irony.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by searl12 View Post
    the same way you categorized me into "one of those people" you ignorant hypacrit.

    Guy has the nerve to tell me my health problems are all my fault when he knows nothing about me. this is where all this started, and this is why I now literally despise you.
    Well i guess your reality is just as subjective as mine so yeah i guess you are right. I should do less learning and thinking and more killing people.

    What is it about a person that makes them seem like they are from a perticular city? That implies i simply regurgitate whatever we folks talk about at town hall meatins.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by searl12 View Post
    this coming from a guy who is gonna shoot whoever comes and tries to make him pay more taxes for healthcare.....ah the irony.
    You're not too bright, are you?
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  12. Once again *sigh* *yawn* what city someone is from does nothing to clarify their opinions unless they are one to follow and not think for themselves... you have stated yourself that i am "unlike the rest of us" so therefore i live alone dedicated to my own causes and scoffing at the rest of the united people fighting islam.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    You're not too bright, are you?
    honestly dude, at least gifted has offered something, your offering to this arguement has been less than zero! you havent daid anything that matters to any of this, your on his blls becasue I disliked your post.

    PLEASE, join in, but bring something of some substance to your posts.

    If im not so bright then id of never built a house with my barehands with one other person, or graduated college, or lived this long, not all of us can push supplements for a living dude.

    you should go soemwhere where I cant see you.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by searl12 View Post
    honestly dude, at least gifted has offered something, your offering to this arguement has been less than zero! you havent daid anything that matters to any of this, your on his blls becasue I disliked your post.

    PLEASE, join in, but bring something of some substance to your posts.

    If im not so bright then id of never built a house with my barehands with one other person, or graduated college, or lived this long, not all of us can push supplements for a living dude.

    you should go soemwhere where I cant see you.
    Plenty has been explained, as well as logically flowcharted out for your dumb ass. You're apparently too far off of your meds to grasp the arguments...tool.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  15. Quote Originally Posted by somewhatgifted View Post
    Once again *sigh* *yawn* what city someone is from does nothing to clarify their opinions unless they are one to follow and not think for themselves... you have stated yourself that i am "unlike the rest of us" so therefore i live alone dedicated to my own causes and scoffing at the rest of the united people fighting islam.
    probably the same type of coward who changes the channel when he hears of our soldiers dying because its not his war, not his belief.

    you wont tell me where you live because I have pegged you to A T.

    it doesnt matter, i know your a hick, living for himself in nowheresville, smalltown guy who will never do anyhing other than live for himself.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Plenty has been explained, as well as logically flowcharted out for your dumb ass. You're apparently too far off of your meds to grasp the arguments...tool.
    another great contribution, I dont take meds, and this arguement doesnt really even involve you if you havent noticed, im confused as to why your still here....tool? im suprised you can spell that.

    Like I said you should go somewhere where I can t see you.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by searl12 View Post
    another great contribution, I dont take meds, and this arguement doesnt really even involve you if you havent noticed, im confused as to why your still here....tool? im suprised you can spell that.

    Like I said you should go somewhere where I can t see you.
    You know, for a coward hiding behind a "kidney condition" with all of your big talk, when you are ABLE and willing to serve, you let me know big guy.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  18. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    You know, for a coward hiding behind a "kidney condition" with all of your big talk, when you are ABLE and willing to serve, you let me know big guy.
    you know what buddy, ive already served, lol hiding thats funny, do you think its smart to go to basic when your not 100%

    ill tell you what you big dumb ouf juicebag, ill go tomorrow and sign up...il be sure to mail you my application too, and maybe after my topur of duty ill come see you and we;ll will go have a chat somewhere secluded, what do you think?

    keep selling your shtty supplements you pathetic waste of a human, all I have to do is put a pin in your arm and take away your roids and you will deflate and pop!

    Why would I make up a kidney problem? your pulling at strings juicebag, as gifted said ' put down the roids, eat a vegetable" he was talking to you homeboy! yet your still on his nt sack.

    your even more apthetic than him.

  19. keep it coming guys, im having a blast here.

  20. just make sure if you rat me out for all these posts you delete all of yours too big guy!

    you are a rat arent you? your gonna tell on me arent you?

  21. Quote Originally Posted by searl12 View Post
    just make sure if you rat me out for all these posts you delete all of yours too big guy!

    you are a rat arent you? your gonna tell on me arent you?
    Seriously...you're a joke making yourself look quite foolish.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  22. Quote Originally Posted by searl12 View Post
    you know what buddy, ive already served, lol hiding thats funny, do you think its smart to go to basic when your not 100%

    ill tell you what you big dumb ouf juicebag, ill go tomorrow and sign up...il be sure to mail you my application too, and maybe after my topur of duty ill come see you and we;ll will go have a chat somewhere secluded, what do you think?

    keep selling your shtty supplements you pathetic waste of a human, all I have to do is put a pin in your arm and take away your roids and you will deflate and pop!

    Why would I make up a kidney problem? your pulling at strings juicebag, as gifted said ' put down the roids, eat a vegetable" he was talking to you homeboy! yet your still on his nt sack.
    your even more apthetic than him.
    If you would enlist in the army over a internet conversation then you are exactly what i think you are. You have not nailed me to "A T". I really have made an effort to clarify what the problem with our medical system is and its the same thing thats wrong all over the world. Its people like you who pick a side and kill, people who throw insults and have no logic or reason to intelligently accomplish much but self extermination. And you say your sick and willing to go to war.. makes sense to me now.

    Although i do not always see eye to eye with Dsade he is not dumb at all.
    Funny thing is he and i are on different points in this disussion and the only thing in common is that we both see you arent comprehending much.

  23. no I was going to enlist anyhow u fool, i told you that, not for a thread but for me, for the guys who need our help there, and because my country needs people for this duty.

    im done with both of you, enjoy mediocrity.

  24. I got in here too late. It's not so much a matter of waiting a few hours for stitches as it is waiting months for much more significant treatment for major medical problems. There's also the issue of rationing. When your healthcare is funded by tax revenues, the quality will drop into the ****ter whenever the economy slips into a recession and tax revenues are down as they re now.

    Let's say for the sake of arguement, you go to the doc and complain of chronic headaches. Even if he believes there aren't any serious problems, he might be inclined to do a catscan or an MRI just to be 110% sure there's not tumor or other serious problems. How would you like to have a govt beaurocrat between you and your doc telling him what tests he can or can't run? You can rest assured that any tests that might be considered superflous will not be permitted by any govt run program.

    If you want to get a glimpse into what you can expect from "Universal Healthcare" (i.e. Govt Healthcare), take a look at how Medicare and Medicade have been managed by our beloved politicians and beaurocrats (who always know whats best for us). Better yet, next time you go to the DMV to renew your license, just take a look around. I hope you love it mah dem, cuz you voted for it!!!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Good enough for bulking?
    By new2thisworld in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 01-11-2012, 07:59 AM
  2. Good Enough for PCT??
    By pjay5119 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-08-2009, 11:33 AM
  3. Reversitol good enough for SD clone?
    By ScoobyWRX in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 06-09-2009, 06:45 PM
  4. Replies: 34
    Last Post: 10-06-2008, 10:21 AM
  5. OTC PCT Good Enough for PP/Prostanzol?
    By CNorris in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-19-2006, 03:31 PM
Log in
Log in