Barrack Hussein Obama's healthcare plan good enough for us but not him!

Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by searl12 View Post
    no offense, but people who do that...will be instantly shot down by police, their causes will get nothing but negaitve attention, and their death s will not be praised, they will be looked at as murderers. im all for standing up to the gov...but I hear this gun talk, blood spilling talk all the time, yet we all just sit at our computers and pretend like we are going to do something.

    I wish it was different, big gov. will soon bring down the US, too much medelling in peoples lives is without a doubt BS! pay your bills, love your family and enjoy your lives, we dont have much control over anything but that.
    Oh... and don't forget... the revolution will not be televised.
    The Historic PES Legend


  2. I agree that we're basically having a political-philisophical circle jerk going on here. What gives the gov't the right to take your hard-earned $ and use it to build a road? Or a bridge? Or to pay for police officers' salaries? Or to do anything? Personally, I believe that the health of our citizens is just as important (and therefore worthy of tax appropriations) as our access to modern roads, bridges, etc. It just seems that these "two camps" draw the lines in different areas of the sand, that's all.

    I'm not in love with being taxed. Ideally, I'd like to see our tax dollars re-apportioned. I'd love for Obama (or any future leader) to bust out a pie chart, Ross Perot style, and show us where each % of our tax dollar goes, and how they'd like to alter it.

    I'm not "at war" with you guys, nor do I want to see "blood spilled" on either side. I think we've rode this merry-go-round long enough. It's been a pleasure duking it out with you gentlemen.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by JW32Hoops View Post
    I agree that we're basically having a political-philisophical circle jerk going on here. What gives the gov't the right to take your hard-earned $ and use it to build a road? Or a bridge? Or to pay for police officers' salaries? Or to do anything? Personally, I believe that the health of our citizens is just as important (and therefore worthy of tax appropriations) as our access to modern roads, bridges, etc. It just seems that these "two camps" draw the lines in different areas of the sand, that's all.

    I'm not in love with being taxed. Ideally, I'd like to see our tax dollars re-apportioned. I'd love for Obama (or any future leader) to bust out a pie chart, Ross Perot style, and show us where each % of our tax dollar goes, and how they'd like to alter it.

    I'm not "at war" with you guys, nor do I want to see "blood spilled" on either side. I think we've rode this merry-go-round long enough. It's been a pleasure duking it out with you gentlemen.
    Ohhh.. now this is good... Bridges, Roads, Police salaries... all 10th amendments state governmental rights. I was able to vote on the most recent highway expansion here in St. Louis. Where is my ballot for this?

    The 10th Amendment is being stepped all over, this healthcare plan, just like social security, just like any other social program IS NOT a federal matter, it would fall under the state government.
    The Historic PES Legend

  4. There is a world that exists outside of doctors. A world that uses herbs, plants and natural medicines to fix problems that our environments, or diets created.
    We are using chemicals and drugs in this day and age that will innevitably be passed on to our children via our reproductive tissues and the environment that we helped create or perpetuate.

    We will always have bad luck at times (accidents) , that is not the issue. The issue is understanding that doctors dont have the training, compassion and skills necessary to help one live a healthy normal life.

    They are the pushers of the drug industry and when people dont have any knowledge of preventative medicine they always think drugs are the answer.

    I was not attacking suncloud, i have three coworkers who have had their gallbladders removed and am currently doing a two week liver, kidney and gallbladder cleanse that is safe and all natural to AVOID having mine out one day. It was unrealated that i made that statement in this thread when i did but i am infuriated that a doctor would rather carve YOUR ORGANS OUT OF YOUR BODY instead of exploring all other options first.

    I am dissapointed that our hospital and doctors offices are full of sick miserable unhealthy people because its not taught in school and not taught by the doctors on how we are to be healthy.

    Even when you do everything right, there is poison in the air, water, food and items we buy all due to profit and noone speaking up to change it.
    The someone gets sick and or nothing to understand the CAUSE of the problem.

    If you cant get out there and realise that god or the earth have provided for us in everyway and think that science can make chemical drugs that fix problems that chemicals created than you might as well scroll past my posts.

    Everything has a cause and that is what needs to be addressed by every individual.

    How many people do a seasonal cleanse, detox or cleanse their organs?
    Eating organic food is good but is not enough when we breathe in chemicals absorb them through items we buy and drink it in our water and eat it in our food.
    Stress alone can make anyone sick so we have an obligation to our mind, soul and body to stay healthy.

    Almost every person in my family has cancer and my grandfather is dying right now, my aunt has no ovaries or uterus and my grandmother had her breasts removed. My dad has colon cancer and my mother has had cysts removed. We live in a forestry and industry based community where oil refineries, pulp mills, saw mills and other indstrial buisnesses operate in a bowl alongside the community and we have air advisory warnings most days.

    The solution to this is not more drugs from a doctor it is detoxifying and moving out of the bowl to avoid further absorbtion and consumption from the toxic environment and air.

    Or i can just eat pills and whine.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by searl12 View Post
    agreed, we disagree, but Id go to war with any of you, our 2 countries are involved in the Biggest offensive yet in Afghanistan....so obviously we get along somewhat.
    off topic......here....
    But God I hope they let that American infantrymen go...I know there style so i wont put to much faith in that, lets focus our frustration on the real problem , the real enemy....the religion Of Islam!

    google prophet of doom, the truth is there.

    Im channeling my h8 towrds that these days!
    Omg islam? riight no wonder i take exception to your posts your quite unintelligent and brainwashed so im sure nothing is really appreciated that i say since you are a puppet.
    So now its eat pills, whine and kill brown people cause they are evil right?
    •   
       


  6. No, it's kill afghani terrorists that try to kill us first. It doesn't really matter what color they are.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by somewhatgifted View Post
    Omg islam? riight no wonder i take exception to your posts your quite unintelligent and brainwashed so im sure nothing is really appreciated that i say since you are a puppet.
    So now its eat pills, whine and kill brown people cause they are evil right?
    www.prophetofdoom.com

    I need not say any more because after hearing this if you arent convinced then you are the one brainwashed and you are the puppet..

    At least I pick a side, its people like you who have allowed immigration to destroy the identity of our countries.

    sorry about your families medical sttruggles, I dont like you one bit, but I do hope your family members overcome their health problems.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by searl12 View Post
    www.prophetofdoom.com

    I need not say any more because after hearing this if you arent convinced then you are the one brainwashed and you are the puppet..

    At least I pick a side, its people like you who have allowed immigration to destroy the identity of our countries.

    sorry about your families medical sttruggles, I dont like you one bit, but I do hope your family members overcome their health problems.
    blah blah blah thats all i hear from you, seriously are you an adult? I have let immigration destroy my country? Hey to me people are people i dont care what color they are and i dont go around killing people cause they might , potentially, in the future want to harm me.

    should i go kill my neighbor cause he has knives and guns in his house? should i kill him cause he spanks his kids, lol?

    You really dont get it, killing people only teaches people to kill people. There is no life preservation accomplished by killing people for oil.

    I am nobodies puppet and my thoughts are my own.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by somewhatgifted View Post
    blah blah blah thats all i hear from you, seriously are you an adult? I have let immigration destroy my country? Hey to me people are people i dont care what color they are and i dont go around killing people cause they might , potentially, in the future want to harm me.

    I am nobodies puppet and my thoughts are my own.
    People are people, yet in your opinion if they get sick due to their poor diet you arent paying for them, do you see any hypocracy in any of what you have said at all?

    Are you an Albertan? you sure sound like one. I havent killed anyone I see what its doing to our country and I dont like it, too bad if it offends you, theres lots of people who feel the same way!

    All I see from you is bla bla bla, herb this, cleanse this, me that, your thought sure are your own because most people dont think like you, you sound like an Albertan hick, ft McMurray? poor guy, i feel sorry for you, wake up to reality man.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by searl12 View Post
    People are people, yet in your opinion if they get sick due to their poor diet you arent paying for them, do you see any hypocracy in any of what you have said at all?

    Are you an Albertan? you sure sound like one. I havent killed anyone I see what its doing to our country and I dont like it, too bad if it offends you, theres lots of people who feel the same way!

    All I see from you is bla bla bla, herb this, cleanse this, me that, your thought sure are your own because most people dont think like you, you sound like an Albertan hick, ft McMurray? poor guy, i feel sorry for you, wake up to reality man.
    If someone is in a river drowing, and you do not save him....that is not the same as actively killing him. you dn't seem to grasp the fundamental difference.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by searl12 View Post
    People are people, yet in your opinion if they get sick due to their poor diet you arent paying for them, do you see any hypocracy in any of what you have said at all?

    Are you an Albertan? you sure sound like one. I havent killed anyone I see what its doing to our country and I dont like it, too bad if it offends you, theres lots of people who feel the same way!

    All I see from you is bla bla bla, herb this, cleanse this, me that, your thought sure are your own because most people dont think like you, you sound like an Albertan hick, ft McMurray? poor guy, i feel sorry for you, wake up to reality man.

    I dont live in alberta bro, i am not a hick, thats a generalisation that ignorant people use. I never said anything about not paying for sick people, everyone pays income tax, we have no choice.

    Your trying to paint me as a villian when i said that the system doesnt educate people so people need to educate themselves. Its this blind trust in doctors and politicians and government that is either from laziness or ignorance that is the problem. If you belive what you see on the news you wont have a clue about the real world.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    If someone is in a river drowing, and you do not save him....that is not the same as actively killing him. you dn't seem to grasp the fundamental difference.
    I would save him then id say "are you ok" then "what the hell are you doing in the river?" I might be pissed that i lose my cell phone but its a no brainer.
    Doesnt mean i need to be happy about it if someone cant take care of themselves they can certainly drag you down with them.

    If they fell in or slipped its different than jumping in to look cool or becasue they didnt look first.
    How many times should we save people from drowning when they keep jumping in the river and hoping that others will save them?

    You have to educte and take care of yourself, that is whats wrong with my countries system.

    We are the country, we are the problem if there is one. Start in your own backyard before you trash talk anothers yard. Thats why we shouldnt be in a war we have homeless, sick, poor and uneducated kids those issues are immediatly detrimental.
    This whole war was sold, never neccessary and some people took it hook line and sinker.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by somewhatgifted View Post
    I dont live in alberta bro, i am not a hick, thats a generalisation that ignorant people use. I never said anything about not paying for sick people, everyone pays income tax, we have no choice.

    Your trying to paint me as a villian when i said that the system doesnt educate people so people need to educate themselves. Its this blind trust in doctors and politicians and government that is either from laziness or ignorance that is the problem. If you belive what you see on the news you wont have a clue about the real world.
    fair enough man, but you do realize my beef with you came after you nastely scolded me for having a quarrel with my healthcare....you called me "one of those people" as in a freeloader, part of the problem, when im not, i have a slight kidney problem...and I need my healthcare to be there for me for one of the first times in my lives ok? be careful about your words man one day you might have to eat them. im no freeloader and I am not the problem in this country, clean record, bills paid, taxes paid etc etc. i just got frustrated when i was told to wait a ridiculious amount of time for an x ray...thats all , this has gotten was over blown, all i care about is that you insulted me and blamed me for my ailment, thats insulting and just plain ignorant of you, id put my physical athletic shape and diet up against most, i simply need some medical attention that doesnt seem anywhere near to coming to me.

    Ive had enough, jus because I think im right doesnt mean I am, and the same goes for you dude.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by searl12 View Post
    fair enough man, but you do realize my beef with you came after you nastely scolded me for having a quarrel with my healthcare....you called me "one of those people" as in a freeloader, part of the problem, when im not, i have a slight kidney problem...and I need my healthcare to be there for me for one of the first times in my lives ok? be careful about your words man one day you might have to eat them. im no freeloader and I am not the problem in this country, clean record, bills paid, taxes paid etc etc. i just got frustrated when i was told to wait a ridiculious amount of time for an x ray...thats all , this has gotten was over blown, all i care about is that you insulted me and blamed me for my ailment, thats insulting and just plain ignorant of you, id put my physical athletic shape and diet up against most, i simply need some medical attention that doesnt seem anywhere near to coming to me.

    Ive had enough, jus because I think im right doesnt mean I am, and the same goes for you dude.

    Do you know you can do a 20$ kidney cleanse and slightly alter your diet to support and heal your kidneys?
    Are you on medication? It may prolong you but toxic drugs will hurt you in other ways. That is my point, the system wont tell you that so you need to get out there and think for yourself and realise when your being led down the wrong path.
    I dont know you but i am very confident that there are solutions that you can find away from the system that has you so frustrated.
    If you are frustrated is probably becasue you realise that its fundametally flawed and inneffective.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by somewhatgifted View Post
    I would save him then id say "are you ok" then "what the hell are you doing in the river?" I might be pissed that i lose my cell phone but its a no brainer.
    Doesnt mean i need to be happy about it if someone cant take care of themselves they can certainly drag you down with them.

    If they fell in or slipped its different than jumping in to look cool or becasue they didnt look first.
    How many times should we save people from drowning when they keep jumping in the river and hoping that others will save them?

    You have to educte and take care of yourself, that is whats wrong with my countries system.

    We are the country, we are the problem if there is one. Start in your own backyard before you trash talk anothers yard. Thats why we shouldnt be in a war we have homeless, sick, poor and uneducated kids those issues are immediatly detrimental.
    This whole war was sold, never neccessary and some people took it hook line and sinker.
    and your the same guy who would never serve, and probably doesnt support our soldiers....good for you, never pick a side, god you make me sick!

  16. And if not Alberta.....is it sudbury? I just am dying to know where someone like you calls home.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by searl12 View Post
    and your the same guy who would never serve, and probably doesnt support our soldiers....good for you, never pick a side, god you make me sick!
    So i should kill people when i dont support the reason for the war? i should support soldiers who are killing and dying for a casue i think is based on greed? well your sickness is in your head not mine.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by somewhatgifted View Post
    So i should kill people when i dont support the reason for the war? i should support soldiers who are killing and dying for a casue i think is based on greed? well your sickness is in your head not mine.
    So now we have a guy who doesnt pick a side, chooses none over his own, and doesnt support his own countrys soldiers
    .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. ......
    WOW! you call yourself Canadian, are you a PROUD CANADIAN?

    it isnt even about wrong or right, even if were wrong I still choose my guys and MY COUNTRY , you are pathetic man, its laughable, it really is, i should bump this so all the canadian s on here can see how much of a coward you are...youd rather support the enemy instead of your own soldiers.

    this is disgusting man! wow! im gonna throw up, you d be the same type as In vietnam to spit on them too cause you didnt agree with the war.

    you sir are pathetic.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by searl12 View Post
    And if not Alberta.....is it sudbury? I just am dying to know where someone like you calls home.
    Your ability to categorize people into groups is awesome.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by somewhatgifted View Post
    I was not attacking suncloud, i have three coworkers who have had their gallbladders removed
    nobody is saying you attacked me my posts were after yours, so unless you are jedi trained in preemptive strike, i have no complaints against you.

    you're not a jedi right?

  21. Quote Originally Posted by somewhatgifted View Post
    Your ability to categorize people into groups is awesome.
    the same way you categorized me into "one of those people" you ignorant hypacrit.

    Guy has the nerve to tell me my health problems are all my fault when he knows nothing about me. this is where all this started, and this is why I now literally despise you.

  22. This thread took a turn for the paranoid schizophrenic.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  23. Quote Originally Posted by suncloud View Post
    nobody is saying you attacked me my posts were after yours, so unless you are jedi trained in preemptive strike, i have no complaints against you.

    you're not a jedi right?
    Well searl said that so obviously i wanted to clarify his delusions. I try to say my best interpretation of truth and some get offended.

    Against my better judgement i enlisted with the imperial army since i had to "pick a side" , they had cooler outfits and the music rocks. lol.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    This thread took a turn for the paranoid schizophrenic.
    this coming from a guy who is gonna shoot whoever comes and tries to make him pay more taxes for healthcare.....ah the irony.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by searl12 View Post
    the same way you categorized me into "one of those people" you ignorant hypacrit.

    Guy has the nerve to tell me my health problems are all my fault when he knows nothing about me. this is where all this started, and this is why I now literally despise you.
    Well i guess your reality is just as subjective as mine so yeah i guess you are right. I should do less learning and thinking and more killing people.

    What is it about a person that makes them seem like they are from a perticular city? That implies i simply regurgitate whatever we folks talk about at town hall meatins.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by searl12 View Post
    this coming from a guy who is gonna shoot whoever comes and tries to make him pay more taxes for healthcare.....ah the irony.
    You're not too bright, are you?
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  27. Once again *sigh* *yawn* what city someone is from does nothing to clarify their opinions unless they are one to follow and not think for themselves... you have stated yourself that i am "unlike the rest of us" so therefore i live alone dedicated to my own causes and scoffing at the rest of the united people fighting islam.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    You're not too bright, are you?
    honestly dude, at least gifted has offered something, your offering to this arguement has been less than zero! you havent daid anything that matters to any of this, your on his blls becasue I disliked your post.

    PLEASE, join in, but bring something of some substance to your posts.

    If im not so bright then id of never built a house with my barehands with one other person, or graduated college, or lived this long, not all of us can push supplements for a living dude.

    you should go soemwhere where I cant see you.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by searl12 View Post
    honestly dude, at least gifted has offered something, your offering to this arguement has been less than zero! you havent daid anything that matters to any of this, your on his blls becasue I disliked your post.

    PLEASE, join in, but bring something of some substance to your posts.

    If im not so bright then id of never built a house with my barehands with one other person, or graduated college, or lived this long, not all of us can push supplements for a living dude.

    you should go soemwhere where I cant see you.
    Plenty has been explained, as well as logically flowcharted out for your dumb ass. You're apparently too far off of your meds to grasp the arguments...tool.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  30. Quote Originally Posted by somewhatgifted View Post
    Once again *sigh* *yawn* what city someone is from does nothing to clarify their opinions unless they are one to follow and not think for themselves... you have stated yourself that i am "unlike the rest of us" so therefore i live alone dedicated to my own causes and scoffing at the rest of the united people fighting islam.
    probably the same type of coward who changes the channel when he hears of our soldiers dying because its not his war, not his belief.

    you wont tell me where you live because I have pegged you to A T.

    it doesnt matter, i know your a hick, living for himself in nowheresville, smalltown guy who will never do anyhing other than live for himself.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Obama moves forward with Internet ID plan
    By ax1 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-17-2011, 07:47 PM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-29-2009, 04:49 PM
  3. Replies: 72
    Last Post: 10-23-2008, 05:58 PM
Log in
Log in