Change......

airram479

Awards
  • Established
A lot of people i know personally say that there is no way that he will push his national healthcare through,i don't know?? Sounds to me like he has his mind made up. Change.....that was slogan. Change for better or worse??

It's almost as if the bums are better off then we are. Welfare,Section 8,Foodstamps,National Healthcare...where does it end.

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established
It ends when we change Congress in 2010 and then the White House in 2012. Let your Senators and Reps know if they value your vote, they will listen to the voters, not the lobbyists that are padding their wallets. In the House Healthcare bill, there is a provision that says if you are on employeer insurance, they have five years to transition you to a "Qualified" plan. If you are paying fo rinsurance yourself, you have I think 2 years to transition to a "qualified" plan. Then when you file your taxes, you will have to prove to the IRS that you are on a qualified plan and if you can't, you will get fined what will be the equivalent of a years worth of premiums. And of course you will be FORCED onto a Obama qualified plan. Of course, you haven't heard about it since know one in Congress has read it. ANd they don't care because there is language that exempts Congress, the WHite House staff from the atrocities they are pushing.

TexasTitan

TexasTitan

Awards
  • Established
LOL at you if you believe a politician's campaign slogan/promises.

airram479

Awards
  • Established
TT where did you see that i "believed" what this chump was saying?? I'm just pointing out the irony of his slogan,and all of the people that thought this guy was going to do something different than any other president,oh wait...he is doing something different,but who is that benefiting.

Nole1

Nole1

Awards
  • Established
Its benefitting anyone who aspires not to aspire to bettering themselves and those who are waiting with baited breath for the next free government program. Unfortunately - millions of "them" voted for the first time last year. Its a shame there are so many people with no pride or drive to simply better themselves and improve thier own situations - instead they wait for help from the Government that specializes in keeping them right where they are and lying to them to keep those votes.

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established
Its benefitting anyone who aspires not to aspire to bettering themselves and those who are waiting with baited breath for the next free government program. Unfortunately - millions of "them" voted for the first time last year. Its a shame there are so many people with no pride or drive to simply better themselves and improve thier own situations - instead they wait for help from the Government that specializes in keeping them right where they are and lying to them to keep those votes.
The problem with the majority of politicians in Washington. Not all, but most of them.