Worst Terror War Ever

lutherblsstt

Michael Scheuer, former chief of the CIA’s bin Laden unit and author of Marching Toward Hell: America and Islam After Iraq, discusses the government’s reliance on CIA covert action instead of conventional military force to protect the U.S., how the Congress and President fail to take meaningful action because they seek the adulation of the media and Europe, the wisdom in leaving Afghanistan ASAP and how Americans won’t realize their government isn’t protecting them until Osama bin Laden attacks again.

http://dissentradio.com/radio/09_07_01_scheuer.mp3

Michael Scheuer is a 22-year veteran of the CIA and the author of Through Our Enemies Eyes: Osama bin Laden, Radical Islam, and the Future of America, Marching Toward Hell: America and Islam After Iraq and Imperial Hubris: Why the West Is Losing the War on Terror.

roids1

roids1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Come on. Everyone knows it was Israel who attacked us on 9/11 just so we'd launch a war against it's arab neighbors. I don't know why you keep soaking up all this propaganda the media is feeding us.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don't have time to listen to that, but I'd be interested in reading his books. Apparently he contradicts himself pretty regularly, and he was an analyst, not a field agent, but whatever.

I know why you like him, luther. He dislikes Israel. Don't worry, I'll keep your little secret.

roids1

roids1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
One thing about luther is he makes for some good target practice. :jester:

lutherblsstt

I don't have time to listen to that, but I'd be interested in reading his books. Apparently he contradicts himself pretty regularly, and he was an analyst, not a field agent, but whatever.

I know why you like him, luther. He dislikes Israel. Don't worry, I'll keep your little secret.
Where did I say I like him? Who mentioned Israel? Listen before commenting next time.

lutherblsstt

Come on. Everyone knows it was Israel who attacked us on 9/11 just so we'd launch a war against it's arab neighbors. I don't know why you keep soaking up all this propaganda the media is feeding us.
You forgot some letters in your screen name:hemor and h.

By the way,nice attempt at repeatedly trying to group me in with "conspiracy theorists" as well as continually trying to construct a straw man.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Where did I say I like him? Who mentioned Israel? Listen before commenting next time.
You quote him, and urge other to listen, because you DISlike him? Got it.

The Israel comment was a jab, obviously.

lutherblsstt

You quote him, and urge other to listen, because you DISlike him? Got it.

The Israel comment was a jab, obviously.
I quoted him and made an interview with him available to others because I knew there would be those who are interested in the subject matter. You decided that this indicates I "like" him,for some reason.

JDK5386

Michael Scheuer, former chief of the CIA’s bin Laden unit and author of Marching Toward Hell: America and Islam After Iraq, discusses the government’s reliance on CIA covert action instead of conventional military force to protect the U.S., how the Congress and President fail to take meaningful action because they seek the adulation of the media and Europe, the wisdom in leaving Afghanistan ASAP and how Americans won’t realize their government isn’t protecting them until Osama bin Laden attacks again.

http://dissentradio.com/radio/09_07_01_scheuer.mp3

Michael Scheuer is a 22-year veteran of the CIA and the author of Through Our Enemies Eyes: Osama bin Laden, Radical Islam, and the Future of America, Marching Toward Hell: America and Islam After Iraq and Imperial Hubris: Why the West Is Losing the War on Terror.
Here's Scheuer talking about the positive necessity of another terrorist attack:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auQJVhNH99c"]YouTube - Glenn Beck Agrees US Needs Another Al Qaeda Attack To Protect Us From Immigrants?[/ame]

lutherblsstt

:lol: :unamused:
If you listen to the interview you will hear him explain why he said that.

My take on the interview I posted a link to is this,

Scheuer has a couple of problems.

First, he likes to play the shock jock of counterterrorism by saying outrageous things that he knows will give him an audience.

Second, he backs himself into a corner and then defends positions that he has not thought through carefully enough and yet deep down knows are indefensible like torture.

He says he supports torture because it is the only tool we have. Bull****.

Once you are pro-torture it's hard to maintain credibility with anyone who has seriously looked at the issue - there is no evidence that torture is on balance an asset to either police or intelligence operations.

roids1

roids1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
He says he supports torture because it is the only tool we have. Bull****.

Once you are pro-torture it's hard to maintain credibility with anyone who has seriously looked at the issue - there is no evidence that torture is on balance an asset to either police or intelligence operations.
Does he support totrure like they do in N.Korea (sorry to pick on your favorite state again) or the NY Times' version of torture (caterpillars in your cell, shoving against a wall, water over the face, etc.)?

I can't wait to see what you'll cut and paste next! :lmao:

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Luther never cuts and pastes, he always shares his own thoughts and ideas. :rolleyes:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Male Anti-Aging Medicine 10
Prince IronMag Labs 2
Anabolics 26
mixedup Anabolics 0
Anabolics 201