Question for Obama Voters

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. I hate watching the news, after im done im furious, hate the US, if i wanted to live in a pu$$y country ill move to canada, also smoke cannibus and not worry about a d@mn thing. ha.


  2. Thats the truth obama isnt a president, hes a pretty boy lawyer.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Please refrain from placing blame squarely on one pair of shoulders. Carter passed the CRA, Clinton gave it new legs, hence the economic situation. Bush I's inconsistency with Iraq led Bush II to finish a job that should have been done two administrations prior. There is no one pair of shoulders that carries the issues today, and to lay the mess squarely on the last decade is not a style I would expect from you in a debate.

    Whats the next answer... "Better than the dictatorship we lived under the last 8 years". pfft... give me a break.

    Adams
    Not to be off topic, but a job that should have been finished in Iraq? Wtf? That is a great sense of entitlement right there. As an American, it is that kind of bs that continues the impression of globo cop and contibutes to our wonderful acceptance around the world. Great diplomacy.

    Also, if you notice I said decade, now let's use some basic mathematical skills to figure out what I am talking about. Keep thinking DA

  4. Obama is simply going to be one of Americas biggest mistakes. Well maybe, I am giving him till 2 years in to label him that. Though he is already pushing it. We need someone in there who is NOT a Democrat OR a Republican, because both political parties are useless. Honestly, you want "change" Vote for someone other than red/blue. Even the commie party would likely produce a better president(what is that party called?) than those will.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    Not to be off topic, but a job that should have been finished in Iraq? Wtf? That is a great sense of entitlement right there. As an American, it is that kind of bs that continues the impression of globo cop and contibutes to our wonderful acceptance around the world. Great diplomacy.

    Also, if you notice I said decade, now let's use some basic mathematical skills to figure out what I am talking about. Keep thinking DA
    Ha, trying to skate your way out of your own comment with semantics. Everyone knew what you were talking about when you stated decade.

    No I do not accept accept the brutalization of Kuwaiti's during desert shield/storm. Saddam should have been laid to rest during that conflict and not allowed to perform the atrocities he did on his own people. Kidnapping women for his sons to rape, and feeding his soccer team members to the lions when they lost does not give me the warm and fuzzy. And if that gives me a sense of self entitlement because I believe those types of atrocities should go punished, then so be it. Call me one self entitled mother ****er. And if you are not willing to stand up for people that are being brutalized (Iran Protesters much?), then just keep sitting the **** down, and shutting up, watch as your "Diplomatic World" keeps becoming the beacon of hope everyone is banking on.

    Adams
    The Historic PES Legend

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    Obama is simply going to be one of Americas biggest mistakes. Well maybe, I am giving him till 2 years in to label him that. Though he is already pushing it. We need someone in there who is NOT a Democrat OR a Republican, because both political parties are useless. Honestly, you want "change" Vote for someone other than red/blue. Even the commie party would likely produce a better president(what is that party called?) than those will.
    AMEN. I said that earlier in the thread, and I get the canned response of it is a wasted vote.

    Can't produce REAL change without changing things.

    Adams
    The Historic PES Legend

  7. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Ha, trying to skate your way out of your own comment with semantics. Everyone knew what you were talking about when you stated decade.

    No I do not accept accept the brutalization of Kuwaiti's during desert shield/storm. Saddam should have been laid to rest during that conflict and not allowed to perform the atrocities he did on his own people. Kidnapping women for his sons to rape, and feeding his soccer team members to the lions when they lost does not give me the warm and fuzzy. And if that gives me a sense of self entitlement because I believe those types of atrocities should go punished, then so be it. Call me one self entitled mother ****er. And if you are not willing to stand up for people that are being brutalized (Iran Protesters much?), then just keep sitting the **** down, and shutting up, watch as your "Diplomatic World" keeps becoming the beacon of hope everyone is banking on.

    Adams
    thats me, just skating I guess your math skills are not up to par.

    Listen, I never said Saddam should give that "warm, fuzzy feeling". However, there were other totalitarian leaders in the world who were worse, yet our leadership had a friggin hard on for him. Hmm, I cant imagine why?

  8. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    thats me, just skating I guess your math skills are not up to par.

    Listen, I never said Saddam should give that "warm, fuzzy feeling". However, there were other totalitarian leaders in the world who were worse, yet our leadership had a friggin hard on for him. Hmm, I cant imagine why?
    So you are saying we should have went after others instead? How does your self entitlement better my self entitlement then there kettle?
    The Historic PES Legend

  9. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    So you are saying we should have went after others instead? How does your self entitlement better my self entitlement then there kettle?
    I didnt say go after anyone. Man, you love to read things that were never said. My point was, since you were stating what an awful guy Saddam was (and he was) then we had to deal with him. However, there were far greater troubles globally than Saddam.

    I feel like I need to show you those R.I.F. commercials from the 80's

  10. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    I didnt say go after anyone. Man, you love to read things that were never said. My point was, since you were stating what an awful guy Saddam was (and he was) then we had to deal with him. However, there were far greater troubles globally than Saddam.

    I feel like I need to show you those R.I.F. commercials from the 80's
    Keep on fighting that good fight AE.
    The Historic PES Legend
    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Keep on fighting that good fight AE.
    you 2


    I think at the end of the day this is not a dem/rep issue. Both parties are utterly useless and at times their values and desires are exactly the same.

    However, while voting 3rd party would be optimum (for the right candidate) it will not have a major impact as none of those candidates get the necessary exposure to be more than internet "phenoms"

    At the end of the day we will be sitting in this issue for the next several decades, and these issues have been compounded from one administration to another and will continue to do so.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    you 2


    I think at the end of the day this is not a dem/rep issue. Both parties are utterly useless and at times their values and desires are exactly the same.

    However, while voting 3rd party would be optimum (for the right candidate) it will not have a major impact as none of those candidates get the necessary exposure to be more than internet "phenoms"

    At the end of the day we will be sitting in this issue for the next several decades, and these issues have been compounded from one administration to another and will continue to do so.
    Agreed. But since the Right or Left never produces a candidate that wants to fix the real problems, and shrink the Federal Government back to only supporting the states, I can never support them. A candidate that supports a true democracy, or at least a hybrid democracy/republic will get my vote. Relegating welfare back to charities instead of my wallet, and adhearing to the constitution. Simple concepts the country was built on, and Constitution was written to, but now is some how warped into a sinful big brother we see now. Revolutions have happened before, and if it isn't in blood on Pennsylvania avenue, it will eventually be in the voting booth.

    Adams
    The Historic PES Legend

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Adam23294 View Post
    I would've loved to vote for a third party candidate i.e. an Independent. However, I was being realistic in realizing that my vote would've essentially gone down the toilet.
    The only vote that goes down the toilet is one you don't believe in. If you have three options, one brand of evil, another brand of evil, and one good one, voting for the brand of evil most likely to win or the runner up evil is the throw away vote, not the one for good, whatever its chances of winning.

    I honestly don't get the "don't throw your vote away" mentality. If your vote doesn't matter to a candidate who is likely to get 2-3% of the total, it's going to matter less to someone who is likely to get double digit percentages of the total, not more. You're only throwing your vote away if you fall for the BS and truly moronic idea that voting for the likely winner or runner up is some how better than voting your conscience, because at least you'll be on the winning team or some other such nonsense.

    I mean, what the **** do you gain by not voting your consience and voting for one of the pieces of **** you believe to be the lesser of two evils? Can someone answer that for me? The ******* gains on vote he couldn't care less about, what the **** do you gain by voting for him? Unless Obama of McCain truly were your votes of consience, what did you get by voting for them?

  14. [QUOTE=Irish Cannon;2037067]This is a serious question, and since this is an anonymous forum, I'd appreciate truthful answers. I don't want to start another debate, so I'm just asking those of you that apply. I won't even respond to the answers as I don't want to start another argument.

    Is there any part of you that is starting to feel as though you may have participated in a fraud?[/QUOTE]

    The whole repubilican/democract election is a fraud anyways........

    The McCain/Palin ticket was orchestrated to fail, IMO.........Thats the fraud in the whole election.

    I mean really........You had Mr. Melanoma and the brainchild from Alaska......What did anyone think was going to happen......

    To be honest, its the house and the senate that are screwing us, not the puppet.

    I was trying to take bets from anyone and everyone the Obama ticket would win......I couldnt get a wager of over 5 bucks from ANYONE...........go figure

    /rant

  15. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Keep on fighting that good fight AE.
    He's correct. If we had to do something about Saddam, it's perfectly logical to ask why he was the priority amongst the three trillion or so other schmucks we, if we judge by the same standards, have to do something about.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by CDB View Post
    He's correct. If we had to do something about Saddam, it's perfectly logical to ask why he was the priority amongst the three trillion or so other schmucks we, if we judge by the same standards, have to do something about.
    Not negating the fact there is other problems in the world. Weather we like it or not, the most publicized takes center stage, and garners the most pressure from above to do something. The Kuwaiti experience got us in, and we should have just finished the job. Instead we didn't pull the trigger, and Bush II had to fulfill his fathers vendetta. Which wouldn't have happened if Clinton took the chance he was given as well. There is no right here, only wrong.

    Adams
    The Historic PES Legend

  17. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Agreed. But since the Right or Left never produces a candidate that wants to fix the real problems, and shrink the Federal Government back to only supporting the states, I can never support them. A candidate that supports a true democracy, or at least a hybrid democracy/republic will get my vote. Relegating welfare back to charities instead of my wallet, and adhearing to the constitution. Simple concepts the country was built on, and Constitution was written to, but now is some how warped into a sinful big brother we see now. Revolutions have happened before, and if it isn't in blood on Pennsylvania avenue, it will eventually be in the voting booth.

    Adams
    I am with you, I would am not a fan of either, as they are all the same IMO

  18. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Agreed. But since the Right or Left never produces a candidate that wants to fix the real problems, and shrink the Federal Government back to only supporting the states, I can never support them. A candidate that supports a true democracy, or at least a hybrid democracy/republic will get my vote. Relegating welfare back to charities instead of my wallet, and adhearing to the constitution. Simple concepts the country was built on, and Constitution was written to, but now is some how warped into a sinful big brother we see now. Revolutions have happened before, and if it isn't in blood on Pennsylvania avenue, it will eventually be in the voting booth.

    Adams
    This is exactly right. Nothing that is done up there is for the good of the people. Every move is simply made based on helping each other out and maintaining their office through back-door deals, no matter the cost to future generations.

    Eventually Joe Public will do one of two things. Figure this out and revolt, or continue to be too lazy to do anything about it other than HOPE for CHANGE.

    The America of as recent as 25 years ago is long gone, likely never to return.


  19. Quote Originally Posted by Nole1 View Post
    This is exactly right. Nothing that is done up there is for the good of the people. Every move is simply made based on helping each other out and maintaining their office through back-door deals, no matter the cost to future generations.

    Eventually Joe Public will do one of two things. Figure this out and revolt, or continue to be too lazy to do anything about it other than HOPE for CHANGE.

    The America of as recent as 25 years ago is long gone, likely never to return.

    Pretty much after Reagan left office, only people out for themselves have stepped in. I firmly believe in peace through power, without taking away freedoms at the same time.

    Unfortunately today, all we see from both sides are implementations of a Nanny state in different facets. Each only wants to recant previous admins policies instead of actually fixing the root causes.

    Completely different mind sets, Reagan fixed the economy through lower taxes, getting people to spend. Obama is raising taxes across the board, pretty much implementing a New New Deal, which this whole mess is started from the New Deal creator.

    Eh,
    The Historic PES Legend
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Question for Obama sparks Web buzz
    By bmcjames in forum Politics
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 09-25-2010, 04:41 PM
  2. Obama Adm: No faith in Black voters
    By Vtaper in forum Politics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-26-2009, 02:09 PM
  3. Palin draws huge jump in female voters
    By Rugger in forum Politics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-09-2008, 03:06 PM
  4. POLITICIANS vs VOTERS !!!
    By anabolicrhino in forum Politics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-26-2007, 06:49 AM
Log in
Log in