Question for Obama Voters - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Question for Obama Voters

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Keep on fighting that good fight AE.
    you 2

I think at the end of the day this is not a dem/rep issue. Both parties are utterly useless and at times their values and desires are exactly the same.

However, while voting 3rd party would be optimum (for the right candidate) it will not have a major impact as none of those candidates get the necessary exposure to be more than internet "phenoms"

At the end of the day we will be sitting in this issue for the next several decades, and these issues have been compounded from one administration to another and will continue to do so.
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility

2. Board Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    you 2

I think at the end of the day this is not a dem/rep issue. Both parties are utterly useless and at times their values and desires are exactly the same.

However, while voting 3rd party would be optimum (for the right candidate) it will not have a major impact as none of those candidates get the necessary exposure to be more than internet "phenoms"

At the end of the day we will be sitting in this issue for the next several decades, and these issues have been compounded from one administration to another and will continue to do so.
    Agreed. But since the Right or Left never produces a candidate that wants to fix the real problems, and shrink the Federal Government back to only supporting the states, I can never support them. A candidate that supports a true democracy, or at least a hybrid democracy/republic will get my vote. Relegating welfare back to charities instead of my wallet, and adhearing to the constitution. Simple concepts the country was built on, and Constitution was written to, but now is some how warped into a sinful big brother we see now. Revolutions have happened before, and if it isn't in blood on Pennsylvania avenue, it will eventually be in the voting booth.

Adams
    The Historic PES Legend
  3. CDB

Quote Originally Posted by Adam23294 View Post
    I would've loved to vote for a third party candidate i.e. an Independent. However, I was being realistic in realizing that my vote would've essentially gone down the toilet.
    The only vote that goes down the toilet is one you don't believe in. If you have three options, one brand of evil, another brand of evil, and one good one, voting for the brand of evil most likely to win or the runner up evil is the throw away vote, not the one for good, whatever its chances of winning.

I honestly don't get the "don't throw your vote away" mentality. If your vote doesn't matter to a candidate who is likely to get 2-3% of the total, it's going to matter less to someone who is likely to get double digit percentages of the total, not more. You're only throwing your vote away if you fall for the BS and truly moronic idea that voting for the likely winner or runner up is some how better than voting your conscience, because at least you'll be on the winning team or some other such nonsense.

I mean, what the **** do you gain by not voting your consience and voting for one of the pieces of **** you believe to be the lesser of two evils? Can someone answer that for me? The ******* gains on vote he couldn't care less about, what the **** do you gain by voting for him? Unless Obama of McCain truly were your votes of consience, what did you get by voting for them?
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

[QUOTE=Irish Cannon;2037067]This is a serious question, and since this is an anonymous forum, I'd appreciate truthful answers. I don't want to start another debate, so I'm just asking those of you that apply. I won't even respond to the answers as I don't want to start another argument.

Is there any part of you that is starting to feel as though you may have participated in a fraud?[/QUOTE]

The whole repubilican/democract election is a fraud anyways........

The McCain/Palin ticket was orchestrated to fail, IMO.........Thats the fraud in the whole election.

I mean really........You had Mr. Melanoma and the brainchild from Alaska......What did anyone think was going to happen......

To be honest, its the house and the senate that are screwing us, not the puppet.

I was trying to take bets from anyone and everyone the Obama ticket would win......I couldnt get a wager of over 5 bucks from ANYONE...........go figure

/rant
  5. CDB

Keep on fighting that good fight AE.
    He's correct. If we had to do something about Saddam, it's perfectly logical to ask why he was the priority amongst the three trillion or so other schmucks we, if we judge by the same standards, have to do something about.
  6. Board Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by CDB View Post
    He's correct. If we had to do something about Saddam, it's perfectly logical to ask why he was the priority amongst the three trillion or so other schmucks we, if we judge by the same standards, have to do something about.
    Not negating the fact there is other problems in the world. Weather we like it or not, the most publicized takes center stage, and garners the most pressure from above to do something. The Kuwaiti experience got us in, and we should have just finished the job. Instead we didn't pull the trigger, and Bush II had to fulfill his fathers vendetta. Which wouldn't have happened if Clinton took the chance he was given as well. There is no right here, only wrong.

Adams
    The Historic PES Legend
  7. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Agreed. But since the Right or Left never produces a candidate that wants to fix the real problems, and shrink the Federal Government back to only supporting the states, I can never support them. A candidate that supports a true democracy, or at least a hybrid democracy/republic will get my vote. Relegating welfare back to charities instead of my wallet, and adhearing to the constitution. Simple concepts the country was built on, and Constitution was written to, but now is some how warped into a sinful big brother we see now. Revolutions have happened before, and if it isn't in blood on Pennsylvania avenue, it will eventually be in the voting booth.

Adams
    I am with you, I would am not a fan of either, as they are all the same IMO
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  225 lbs.

Adams
    This is exactly right. Nothing that is done up there is for the good of the people. Every move is simply made based on helping each other out and maintaining their office through back-door deals, no matter the cost to future generations.

Eventually Joe Public will do one of two things. Figure this out and revolt, or continue to be too lazy to do anything about it other than HOPE for CHANGE.

The America of as recent as 25 years ago is long gone, likely never to return.

9. Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by Nole1 View Post
    This is exactly right. Nothing that is done up there is for the good of the people. Every move is simply made based on helping each other out and maintaining their office through back-door deals, no matter the cost to future generations.

Eventually Joe Public will do one of two things. Figure this out and revolt, or continue to be too lazy to do anything about it other than HOPE for CHANGE.

The America of as recent as 25 years ago is long gone, likely never to return.

Pretty much after Reagan left office, only people out for themselves have stepped in. I firmly believe in peace through power, without taking away freedoms at the same time.

Unfortunately today, all we see from both sides are implementations of a Nanny state in different facets. Each only wants to recant previous admins policies instead of actually fixing the root causes.

Completely different mind sets, Reagan fixed the economy through lower taxes, getting people to spend. Obama is raising taxes across the board, pretty much implementing a New New Deal, which this whole mess is started from the New Deal creator.

Eh,
    The Historic PES Legend
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Question for Obama sparks Web buzz
    By bmcjames in forum Politics
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 09-25-2010, 02:41 PM
  2. Obama Adm: No faith in Black voters
    By Vtaper in forum Politics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-26-2009, 12:09 PM