Obama's White House is Falling Down

Page 3 of 3 First 123

  1. Quote Originally Posted by lozgod View Post
    Boom, off topic but close to topic, a good percentage of that minimum wage pay is being sent out of the country. Back to their families. Does that strengthen or weaken us economically?
    Money Out vs. Money In creates a ravine of empty debt that ironically cannot be paid by the debtee's without creating more money. In effect devaluing our dollar, requiring more borrowing, insighting more debt. This has been the grand scheme of the Federal Reserve since the Great Depression, now we get GD2.

    Adams
    The Historic PES Legend


  2. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Money Out vs. Money In creates a ravine of empty debt that ironically cannot be paid by the debtee's without creating more money. In effect devaluing our dollar, requiring more borrowing, insighting more debt. This has been the grand scheme of the Federal Reserve since the Great Depression, now we get GD2.

    Adams
    yup, but we can't let the majority know we are at the equivalent of the Great Depression in modern times, panic will arise. 911 plans failed to meet the results they were hoping to attain in the short coming, but they sure have taken a toll in the long run exactly what those guys were looking to do. We have almost no friends in OPEC, so gas will continue to control us like a stick puppet. I am getting off topic, but man... we are at the whim of a few different countries ATM.
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Your idea works in theory, but you have to also understand the illegal population that is willing to work under the now inflated minimum wage standard. Thus a farther disconnect with the economic institutions become evident.

    Adams
    Problem is their willingness to work isn't a strictly free market result. The price of the labor, that they're willing to accept, is influenced by a lot of things such as the relatively higher poverty rates at home and our relatively stronger currency, not to mention the fact that the employers get a more powerful hand in the relationship than if it were done above board.
  4. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    the raising of minimum wage is part of what is pulling our economy down.
    no, it was giving women the right to work. That effectively nearly doubled our labor supply, but didn't generate additional labor demand, effectively cutting pay in half.
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  5. Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    So I'm curious... what are yalls thoughts on the Usury laws he just passed, even though those are among the worst things to do IMO.
    I'm against usury laws in principle, but at this point in time as a practical matter I don't give a **** if bankers/creditors eat a big **** sandwich. They've been relying on government enablement and overly complex legalese ridden contracts to shaft consumers for years, **** 'em if they can't take a joke.

  6. Cut out the federal government....reduce it to what it was meant to be, a very small sized orginization to make sure things in the country went smoothly, and things would start to boom again. Also reverse most laws in the past 25 years LOL

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    Cut out the federal government....reduce it to what it was meant to be, a very small sized orginization to make sure things in the country went smoothly, and things would start to boom again. Also reverse most laws in the past 25 years LOL
    Really all you have to do is reiterate the 10th amendment. Take away the illusion of democracy and really instate it.

    Adams
    The Historic PES Legend

  8. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Really all you have to do is reiterate the 10th amendment. Take away the illusion of democracy and really instate it.

    Adams
    This requires a people willing to do so. A written constitution is a dead letter without the backing of the people to enforce its limitations on the government by whatever means necessary. Look at our current population. Not only do we have all the perverse incentive problems associated with the government, but they also control the education system and have the majority of the people out there thinking that the government is the source of all good things. These people are contemptuous of the market and the principles it works upon to deliver the plenty we are all used to.

    The prototypical member of our population today is someone of age 20-40, wearing a shirt with fabrics sourced from three continents and assembled in another, drinking a half creme triple pump vanilla flavored latte with milk from the farm belt, coffee from Columbia, in a cup made from plastic that came from China, and chemicals manufactured there as well, wearing glasses with lenses that are laser cut and made of some super polymer that both reduces glare an weight, sitting in front of a computer where the power supply was made in Asia, the case in Europe, the chips designed here in the US and manufactured God knows where in a multi billion dollar clean room facility, all of this dependent on accumulated capital going back centuries and spanning the planet, and this twit pops on to his favorite message board and while in the midst of this market provided plenty, villifies WalMart and writes about Obama and his government with religious zeal and approval, and expounds from the depths of his tenth grade government sponsored education on the subject on what the market is and is not capable of.

    Do you really see any end to this **** in sight? I don't. These people haven't read the constitution, much less the declaration, and surely have never bothered to peruse a classic like I, Pencil, to get a fuller understanding of how the world actually works. They take what they have for granted, never considering the delicate web of trade and capital accumulation that fuels their lifestyles, which is why they happily destroy it for ideological reasons and then shoot blame with the accuracy of a potato gun when their quality of life deteriorates.
  9. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by CDB View Post
    They take what they have for granted, never considering the delicate web of trade and capital accumulation that fuels their lifestyles, which is why they happily destroy it for ideological reasons and then shoot blame with the accuracy of a potato gun when their quality of life deteriorates.
    It is sad that we let the "progressives" take and keep control of our school system. Bill Ayers as a teacher? what?
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  10. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    no, it was giving women the right to work. That effectively nearly doubled our labor supply, but didn't generate additional labor demand, effectively cutting pay in half.
    the continuing increase of minimum wage is not giving women more of a right to work, possibly the first decision to establish a minimum wage, but see the silly thing about minimum wage is that it is different for each established state, or area. A federal one does not really help the economy at this point in time from a standard of living standpoint.
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0
    •   
       

  11. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    the continuing increase of minimum wage is not giving women more of a right to work, possibly the first decision to establish a minimum wage, but see the silly thing about minimum wage is that it is different for each established state, or area. A federal one does not really help the economy at this point in time from a standard of living standpoint.
    no silly, i'm saying that giving women the right to work is what is pulling our economy down, not the minimum wage
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  12. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    no silly, i'm saying that giving women the right to work is what is pulling our economy down, not the minimum wage
    Ah sorry I misinterpreted your joke. haha
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Persian1012 View Post
    No i did not. That is messed up. Only further proves my point that Obama is morally corrupt.
    Illinois General Assembly Senate bill 0099, An Act Concerning Education. Read the bill for yourself. I'll get you the PDF of the Chicago Annenberg Challenge suggested curriculum later tonight or tomorrow. It's chock full of brilliant ideas. Teaching bisexuality and homosexuality as societal norms, explicit descriptions of sex acts, as well as in depth discussions of ones own "sexual feelings" all starting in kindergarden as part of the k-12 program. Obama's stated rational is that it woould help children better be able to respond to sexual predators...

    http://www.ilga.gov/legislation/93/S...00SB0099lv.pdf

  14. Quote Originally Posted by dave12 View Post
    Illinois General Assembly Senate bill 0099, An Act Concerning Education. Read the bill for yourself. I'll get you the PDF of the Chicago Annenberg Challenge suggested curriculum later tonight or tomorrow. It's chock full of brilliant ideas. Teaching bisexuality and homosexuality as societal norms, explicit descriptions of sex acts, as well as in depth discussions of ones own "sexual feelings" all starting in kindergarden as part of the k-12 program. Obama's stated rational is that it woould help children better be able to respond to sexual predators...
    that bill in itself would make me feel pretty damn uncomfortable. Little kids are ready for that kind of stuff, I would push that off till about 6 or 7th grade when it is appropriate.
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

  15. Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    that bill in itself would make me feel pretty damn uncomfortable. Little kids are ready for that kind of stuff, I would push that off till about 6 or 7th grade when it is appropriate.
    Anatomical discussions may be appropriate at some point in public school (middle school or whatever) but that bill goes beyond that and I think that's inappropriate at any point in public education. I think page three has the section about dealing with "responses to unwanted pregnancies (or whatever term was used)". As far as myself and my family is concerned those don't exist and I don't want planned parenthood involved in that discussion. Also, my best friend is an 8 year old girl and I can't imagine she could appropriately grasp anything that bill is talking about.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by dave12 View Post
    Anatomical discussions may be appropriate at some point in public school (middle school or whatever) but that bill goes beyond that and I think that's inappropriate at any point in public education. I think page three has the section about dealing with "responses to unwanted pregnancies (or whatever term was used)". As far as myself and my family is concerned those don't exist and I don't want planned parenthood involved in that discussion. Also, my best friend is an 8 year old girl and I can't imagine she could appropriately grasp anything that bill is talking about.
    your best friend is an 8 year old girl? Although, I do agree. I believe it is a parents duty to have those talks with a child, not the School or government, etc. That is crossing the line. Exposing them earlier just makes them tempted at an earlier age as well.
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

  17. Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    your best friend is an 8 year old girl? Although, I do agree. I believe it is a parents duty to have those talks with a child, not the School or government, etc. That is crossing the line. Exposing them earlier just makes them tempted at an earlier age as well.
    That's the only point I was trying to make and my niece is awesome. Benchs 22 for 7 reps.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    that bill in itself would make me feel pretty damn uncomfortable. Little kids are ready for that kind of stuff, I would push that off till about 6 or 7th grade when it is appropriate.
    Unfortunately opponents of the bill are being portrayed as moralists instead of people with a shred of common sense. Kids don't need to know what doggy style is in order to learn to treat each other civily. The problem is for liberals it's not enough to treat each other civily, you need to love and approve of everything everyone does because of some warped egalitarian bull**** view of the world. Basically because it's not enough for them to live in a world where, say for example, gays and straights live peacefully together. That someone dares think that what gays are doing is immoral, or even weird, means their work as liberals is not done. Independent thought is not valued in their world. Nor is it enough to 'live and let live.' At root their is no different between this trend in liberal thought and the loud intolerant Christians who demand the Bible is literal truth and everyone learn and live by it. It's the same ideological mind set. It's not enough to live your own life, you must make others live their lives to your rules too.

  19. The most important time in history is right now,the present..Instead of focusing on Obama and what he is doing to this country and what ever puppet is next in line,and what his plans are....We need to ask ourselves,where are we are actually going. FDR was once quoted saying "Anything that has happened in history,you can bet that it was planned that way."

    Just reading everyone's thought's on this made me realize that this is exactly what Capitol Hill wants. People arguing and bickering to no end,about what?? All of this is just distracting our minds from the most important question of all. Why.

    The United States of America is no longer a country,it is a business,and everything that is happening right now is just business as usual. By the end of Obama'a term the United States will more than likely join Mexico,Canada,and Voila....We are the North American Union.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by airram479 View Post

    The United States of America is no longer a country,it is a business,and everything that is happening right now is just business as usual. By the end of Obama'a term the United States will more than likely join Mexico,Canada,and Voila....We are the North American Union.
    i could see that...

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Persian1012 View Post
    Yeah man... this is scary ****. Were becoming a socialist country all because of this idiot who runs the country solely on his emotions and feelings. He wants national health care! Are you kidding me?! What happened to working for ****? Just because certain lazy ass people that dont want to work cant afford health care; shouldnt mean that the rest of americans have to pay for them. This national health care bull**** will make it so it takes us months to just go in for a regular check-up! I mean ****, why work anymore? Ill just get paid to be a lazy mother-****er by the liberals that are in the white house. Obama is destroying our American way of life... Working hard no longer matters because they just keep taxing us and spreading our hard earned money to lazy people. I saw a bumper sticker once that read: "Work harder! Obama suppoters are counting on you." This **** needs to end. We can no longer continue down this socialistic path!
    your on your way to canadian healthcare...no matter how much $ u have you have to wait wiht all the losers and junkies for tests and doctor appointments...I might die waiting for kidney treatment, I dont even know when I can see a doctor next, they were so booked upo they didnt make me appointment.

    Canadas healthcare is a joke, I hope for u guys u dont become like us.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by searl12 View Post
    your on your way to canadian healthcare...no matter how much $ u have you have to wait wiht all the losers and junkies for tests and doctor appointments...I might die waiting for kidney treatment, I dont even know when I can see a doctor next, they were so booked upo they didnt make me appointment.

    Canadas healthcare is a joke, I hope for u guys u dont become like us.
    That is no good man. I pray you can get in soon for your kidney treatment.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. I think my body is falling apart...
    By wrobben in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-30-2010, 11:34 PM
  2. Hair falling out!
    By rrtrpsgt in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-27-2007, 02:07 AM
  3. Another Bush in the White House?
    By Speischerkater in forum Politics
    Replies: 113
    Last Post: 05-22-2006, 03:41 PM
  4. White House Turns Tables on Former POWs
    By INFOHAZARD in forum Politics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-17-2005, 10:52 PM
Log in
Log in