Dr. Tiller the late term abortionist. Did he deserve to die?

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.52%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

That information brings a beter perspective of it all. Without a doubt. But doesnt change my POV.

I spoke with my GF last night on this subject for a good hour.

We are pretty open minded on it, we are not here to judge. One way or another.

We both agree we dont care for abortion. However, we believe in a persons rights and honestly some women(and the men) need that legal option.

She doesnt care much for the late terms. She is on the fence about aborting a downs or medically challenged child. Circumstances are very important.

I dont see the difference, I think its an abortion at day 1 or the day up to birth........I stick firm on the personal rights portion of it, and what legally can and cant be done within federal and state limitations.

We both agree its a personal choice, every circumstance is different and its very easy to judge sitting on the fence whilst not carrying the fetus and walking in her shoes.

Our converstation ended with the topic of his murder.

Did Dr. Tiller deserved to be murdered in church because of his actions(within the law)?

Her and I both agreed, NO.

Good luck with your quest gentlemen, this subject matter has come to conclusion for me.

2. Banned
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.22%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Glad he's dead. Just my 2cc's.
  3. purebred

Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    That information brings a beter perspective of it all. Without a doubt. But doesnt change my POV.

I spoke with my GF last night on this subject for a good hour.

We are pretty open minded on it, we are not here to judge. One way or another.

We both agree we dont care for abortion. However, we believe in a persons rights and honestly some women(and the men) need that legal option.

She doesnt care much for the late terms. She is on the fence about aborting a downs or medically challenged child. Circumstances are very important.

I dont see the difference, I think its an abortion at day 1 or the day up to birth........I stick firm on the personal rights portion of it, and what legally can and cant be done within federal and state limitations.

We both agree its a personal choice, every circumstance is different and its very easy to judge sitting on the fence whilst not carrying the fetus and walking in her shoes.

Our converstation ended with the topic of his murder.

Did Dr. Tiller deserved to be murdered in church because of his actions(within the law)?

Her and I both agreed, NO.

Good luck with your quest gentlemen, this subject matter has come to conclusion for me.
    +1 for the bold comment. literally. LOL

no one here should have a say in whether someone deserved to die or not b/c it is not for us to decide. it might make good topic for conversation but at the end of the day it's simply not up to us.

try and make your boss' decisions and see how that works out for you. it won't be long before you're welcomed to the unemployment world
    •   

4. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.22%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Our legal system is structured so that 100 criminals go free rather than 1 innocent man being jailed. Why do we allow late term abortions?
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  5. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.79%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by purebred View Post

no one here should have a say in whether someone deserved to die or not b/c it is not for us to decide. it might make good topic for conversation but at the end of the day it's simply not up to us.

try and make your boss' decisions and see how that works out for you. it won't be long before you're welcomed to the unemployment world
    Wow... great analogy there. Telling off your boss, or denying a child life. I really see the parallel there.

Adams
    The Historic PES Legend
  6. Banned
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.22%
    Achievements Posting Pro

You just contradicted the **** outta yourself. Didn't you mean it's not up to us to decide unless it's still in the womb? Afterall, even at 9 months, it's a choice, not a child.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  255 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.65%

Wrong

I'm sorry...pardon me if i'm jumping the gun but i wasn't aware anyone on this planet was qualified to pass judgment on anyone else, nevertheless to say who "deserves to die" or not.

I'd like to stand corrected. I mean really. I would.
    The Leftist have tried to use a christian precept to there own ends. To judge someone means to judge if they will go to heaven or hell it has nothing to do with seeing a murderer killing an innocent child and stopping him. The bottom line is this Monster tiller was on par with nazi death camp officers like Doctor Mengele and his execution was nothing more than the saving of other childrens lifes , he would take a viable baby pull the head out , drill a hole in the head of the child and suck there brains out with a vacume tube, as long as the childs body stayed in the womb technicaly under the law the child is not a viable human being which anyone with a logical brain would know is semantics , just an excuse to commit legal infanticide. I might add the baby is not even given any pain killers to ease this horrific death. Also if you count the amount of murders this sadist commited he was easily a multi millionare many times over.
    I am sure there will be a special place in hell for monsters like tiller and maybe a spot beside them for people that turned the other way and were afraid to speak out just like in Nazi Germany.
    For me it proves that the faithful need segregation from the wicked as the bible commands , the wicked will only kill off there own kind making them weaker while the faithful have many children and cherish them. My children will be home schooled and will not have anything to do with the profane we are as different as night and day, the leftist are so blind they stand for nothing really except the easy way out having no character I find them as empty as a paper bag .

God let me stand for your just rules and laws lest I fall for anything

1 thing is for sure this murderer will never by his own hands murder another child , Praise God

Similar Forum Threads

1. Nolvadex side effects short term/long term
    By titstatus in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-01-2011, 10:11 PM
  2. Does Vick deserve to play again?
    By cassiusclay in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 10-18-2007, 07:13 PM
  3. Do i deserve a D grade
    By x_muscle in forum General Chat
    Replies: 20