PresBO's $24,000+ Date-night

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.31%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    IC, please dont think I was getting on you, I was not and apologize if it came off that way.

I just notice a specific trend here where many who are conservative are all of a sudden judging a president after 140+ days (give or take) and were awfully quiet during a bad-mediocre 8 years. Granted GWB did keep us safe after 9/11 (this was his term though), so by that logic BO has done a great job as well, since we are safe.

Just looking for a little objectivity here is all
    It's hard to determine if we're safe or not. I definitely see a decline in our national security. I guess we'll have to wait and see. I just don't like how he's cutting the funding for all these missile defense programs and national security to fund his social programs. That's kind of dangerous.

I know what you're saying about conservatives not raising stink on Bush, but again, I think the main job of his was national security, which he did very well, and that kind of kept us quiet. But ya, he wasn't amazing and I would definitely say he was the most liberal republican ever in office.

I honestly don't know where all this economic crap came from, but I blame Barney Frank.

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  223 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.46%

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    He didn't earn crap. He hardly spent any time in the senate, and yes, I would gladly see plenty of board members on here run the country over Obama.

Of course I'm going to criticize what he does. He's the President and he works for me. This country is ran by We the People.

But no, you don't understand that. You just sit back and be the obedient citizen that you're told to be.
    Only thing that im obedient to is GOD, I dont follow men and his ideas because at the end of the day he dosent have the answers I am looking for. You and every other person can continue to sweat this man for what he does but you dont have any power or authority to make him do anything, your the one that thats being controled by a world sytem that has failed you, that is why your so upset. I knew this day would come just like my brothers and sisters in the lord did. You keep harping about this man that did earn his right to run this country, How can yoou say that he hasnt and you havent acheived half the things he has. GW got in off of what his dad had done, so how can you say such a thing about Obama, but you probaly think because im black thaty I am gonna support him any way it goes. Your wrong, I dont care what color he is, im about doing what is right. The thing you and every one has to realize is that the farther we get away from god in this country the more devestation we will suffer, the blood is on our own hands. Im not going to get all spiritual with this, we already know how the curch and seperation of state thing works, how ironic. However let me say this, (1Corinthians 1-27) But God has chosen the foolish things of the world to put to shame the wise, and God has chosen the weak things of the world to put to shame the things which are mighty; and the base things of the world and the things that are despised God has chosen, and the things which are not, to bring to nothing the things that are, that no flesh should Glory in his presence. (corinthians 2-14) But the natural man does not receive the things of the spirit of God, For they are foolishness to him; nor can he know them, because they are spiritualy discerned. But he who is spiritual judges all things, yet he himslf is rightly judged by no one. We all have to be obiedient to somthing or someone , I know who I serve and it aint Obama or no man or myself for that matter, I know who I am obidient to, who is controlling you is the question you should ponder, you have already exspressed that you do not like who is in conrol of the sytem you belive and so desperatly have HOPE in. YES WE CAN.
  3. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.48%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Natty, this is not about god, please discuss the topic being addressed
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.31%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by NattyT View Post
    Only thing that im obedient to is GOD, I dont follow men and his ideas because at the end of the day he dosent have the answers I am looking for. You and every other person can continue to sweat this man for what he does but you dont have any power or authority to make him do anything, your the one that thats being controled by a world sytem that has failed you, that is why your so upset. I knew this day would come just like my brothers and sisters in the lord did. You keep harping about this man that did earn his right to run this country, How can yoou say that he hasnt and you havent acheived half the things he has. GW got in off of what his dad had done, so how can you say such a thing about Obama, but you probaly think because im black thaty I am gonna support him any way it goes. Your wrong, I dont care what color he is, im about doing what is right. The thing you and every one has to realize is that the farther we get away from god in this country the more devestation we will suffer, the blood is on our own hands. Im not going to get all spiritual with this, we already know how the curch and seperation of state thing works, how ironic. However let me say this, (1Corinthians 1-27) But God has chosen the foolish things of the world to put to shame the wise, and God has chosen the weak things of the world to put to shame the things which are mighty; and the base things of the world and the things that are despised God has chosen, and the things which are not, to bring to nothing the things that are, that no flesh should Glory in his presence. (corinthians 2-14) But the natural man does not receive the things of the spirit of God, For they are foolishness to him; nor can he know them, because they are spiritualy discerned. But he who is spiritual judges all things, yet he himslf is rightly judged by no one. We all have to be obiedient to somthing or someone , I know who I serve and it aint Obama or no man or myself for that matter, I know who I am obidient to, who is controlling you is the question you should ponder, you have already exspressed that you do not like who is in conrol of the sytem you belive and so desperatly have HOPE in. YES WE CAN.
    You've come to so many poor Biblical conclusions in your post. You act as though there is nothing for me to be upset about, yet you preach of the end days which Obama's administration and the other world leaders are quickly bringing about.

You act as though my anger is unjust, when in fact it is righteous in nature.

If you knew anything about me you wouldn't be addressing me in this manner.

You say you're about doing what's right, yet you speak no frustration or anger for Obama's beliefs and policies which are in no way aligned with scripture.

That scripture you posted answers your own questions about me and what I'm saying. Obviously you don't know how to read in depth enough to understand them.

Obama himself said back in 2004 that he wasn't fit for the job of president. I'm just agreeing with him.

You tell me you're only obedient to God, yet you're telling me to shut my mouth and let Obama and his administration do what they will and not criticize. That sounds pretty freaking obedient to me.

Similar Forum Threads

1. M-1T exp date???
    By jms31 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-08-2006, 05:11 AM
  2. 8 hrs sleep at night vs. 6 hrs-night + 2hr nap-day
    By DieTrying in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-09-2004, 12:40 PM