Yes we CAN! Change we can believe in..

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Or not..

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PuyIQhIw4zg"]YouTube - Obama defends Bushs wire-taps[/ame]

DEADn

DEADn

Awards
Here is something amusing on the heels of the title of this post. I had a writing test in a college composition class recently. We had 2 topics to choose from. I choose and entertainment personality who is a good or bad role model. Well, someone wrote their own outline on my instructions and it was about how great Obama was. I used it for me own but to saw he isn't what people think he is. Yeah, he isn't an entertainment personality but I couldn't help myself.

my points were that is is for bigger government, thinking bigger is better. This starts with nationalizing business when it should be the locals government that should help at the local level

another point was his poor choices. ie, his appointees to offices have turned out to have questionable personal issues many with the law. Plus the fact that many of these guys are not new to politics. THey were there during the Clinton years so his stance and doing things new is hogwash.

I ended by saying that any minority in America should be inspirred by Barak because of being able to attain the highest office in the world but they should also keep in mind that he is of questionable character and it remains to be seen what Path America is headed.

Just wanted to share.............

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The guy has been in office 79 days, what did people expect at this point?

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Maybe not to outspend a 2 term President in 79 days?

:lol:

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
He made all these national security promises during his campaign because he had no ****ing clue what goes on. Now that he is in the know a lot more is making sense to him. Iraq withdrawal, Afganistan troops, wire taps, Guantanamo, missile shield etc etc

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
I am seceding from the Union, effective immediately.

raginfcktard

raginfcktard

Awards
  • Established
its the fcking president...days in office should not reflect his "responsibility"! homeboy fcking up right and left! but i admit there is some good in him, he gave the queen an ipod!!!

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
And he bowed to the Saudi King a couple days ago lol

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
What he has done so far, so fast is frightening. I hate to think of what's to come. I feel we have been duped by the allure of finally breaking the color barrier in the white house.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What he has done so far, so fast is frightening. I hate to think of what's to come. I feel we have been duped by the allure of finally breaking the color barrier in the white house.
I think it's funny that he has more street cred than any other person that ran, yet he is the least oppressed. Grew up in Hawaii, raised by two white grandparents, went to an ivy league school...

McCain - POW
Clinton - Oppressed by her own husband
Huckabee - Grew up in poverty

I could keep going...

nopeace

Awards
  • Established
He made all these national security promises during his campaign because he had no ****ing clue what goes on. Now that he is in the know a lot more is making sense to him. Iraq withdrawal, Afganistan troops, wire taps, Guantanamo, missile shield etc etc
No, he knew the people would respond well to those notions. Many Americans want to restore the constitution and keep the Republic free.

He knows there is no need for our troops to be in Afghanistan, except to protect the projected Natural Gas Pipeline that Haliburton is going to build. Plus all the Heroin too. The Taliban are not a problem.

The Iraq Withdraw, this is just another Bait and Switch. The United States does not need to be here at all. No legitimate reason. Stability in the region is not our problem. Today Iraqis were protesting their occupation on the anniversary of the fall of Baghdad. US soldiers do not need to die to serve as mercenaries of the Elite. Spreading democracy my ass.

Wire taps, internet spying, FISA bill, PATRIOT Act Military Commissions Act, all fly in the face of our Constitution. None of these even remotely protect the American public, they only make it easier to persecute US and treat good Americans like so-called terrorists.

Guantanamo? This was bullshit from the beginning. Plus all the other secret prisons the US has around the world. It's pretty easy to take whoever the blankly label a "terrorist" and deny them every right to a fair trial. Even a US citizen.

Missile Shield? For what? We can't even build good interceptor missiles we had to attach radio receivers on our last "test" in the Pacific. Missile shield in Poland to protect what? and from who? Iran? LMAO. They can't even get spare parts for jet airliners and now people believe they will build missiles to strike Europe and Poland? Why would they even want to attack Europe? That would be horribly stupid on their part, they would end up a smoking crater the next day. This shield won't protect us from Russian missiles either, they have FAR superior ICBM's that can not be shot down-according to them.
Missile shield is just more money for Defense Contractors. Total BS.

He was also going to get us out of NAFTA. he didn't.

Obama is another puppet president and until the American People learn this, things will never change.

Exactly when do you think they will restore our constitution?

nopeace

Awards
  • Established
I think it's funny that he has more street cred than any other person that ran, yet he is the least oppressed. Grew up in Hawaii, raised by two white grandparents, went to an ivy league school...

McCain - POW

I could keep going...
Obama-CFR member
McCain-CFR member
Clinton-CFR Member
Huckabee- CFR Member
Guiliani-CFR Member
Edwards-CFR Member
Romney-CFR Member

Ron Paul- NOT A MEMBER of any think tank set up by the Rockefeller's.

Please look up Council on Foreign Relations and who set it up. Before you start thinking that we actually voted for TWO very different candidates.

nopeace

Awards
  • Established
It's estimated that he has about 150 days before his aurora of popularity and celebrity wears off. So damn right he's moving fast to pass a lot of crap.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Obama-CFR member
McCain-CFR member
Clinton-CFR Member
Huckabee- CFR Member
Guiliani-CFR Member
Edwards-CFR Member
Romney-CFR Member

Please look up Council on Foreign Relations and who set it up. Before you start thinking that we actually voted for TWO very different candidates.
What on earth are you getting at? I never said they were different, I said Obama had more street cred than any other.

How is that even related?

The minorities act as though Obama is one of them, and my post simply proved he isn't anything close. He's never lived their lifestyle.

Dadof2

Dadof2

Awards
  • Established
Obama-CFR member
McCain-CFR member
Clinton-CFR Member
Huckabee- CFR Member
Guiliani-CFR Member
Edwards-CFR Member
Romney-CFR Member

imo the first barrier that we have to get past if we are to survive as a country is the "my side vs their side".The game is fixed, there are no sides, the ideaological differences used to separate us are only done to weaken us as a people (a house divided cannot stand). We, the people, are all on the same side, and the truth of the matter is that the political and business elites are on an entirely different team altogether.

Obama is one of them, as is Mccain, as was Bush, as was Clinton, etc. Like you said, Ron Paul wasn't, and as a result everyone walked around talking about how crazy he was, even though 8 out of 10 people wouldn't be able to pick him out of a police lineup.

Its not dems vs republicans, Christians vs Atheist, gays vs straights. It is US vs Them, and they are winning.

nopeace

Awards
  • Established
imo the first barrier that we have to get past if we are to survive as a country is the "my side vs their side".The game is fixed, there are no sides, the ideaological differences used to separate us are only done to weaken us as a people (a house divided cannot stand). We, the people, are all on the same side, and the truth of the matter is that the political and business elites are on an entirely different team altogether.

Obama is one of them, as is Mccain, as was Bush, as was Clinton, etc. Like you said, Ron Paul wasn't, and as a result everyone walked around talking about how crazy he was, even though 8 out of 10 people wouldn't be able to pick him out of a police lineup.

Its not dems vs republicans, Christians vs Atheist, gays vs straights. It is US vs Them, and they are winning.
BINGO.

We are not electing anyone. We are just picking from two pre-determined choices. That is why none deviate from the path and actually change anything in favor of the American people.

Throughout all of this Economic down turn NO ONE says to abolish the FED. A non-federal bank set up by private interest that are robbing our cash daily.

nopeace

Awards
  • Established
American's are wasting their times going Democrat or Republican. Both sides work for the same interest and getting campaign contributions from the same people.

getbigbyjune

getbigbyjune

Awards
thats why i wanted to vote for colbert but the mfer resigned because he was just doing it as a joke even though he was getting alot of support. Until we destroy the things that are killing the economy imo WAL MART and other companies that outsource jobs to china. until we do this we will continually get screwed and soon our dollar will be worth less than the damn loonie.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established

McCain - POW

I could keep going...
why, oh why didn't the republican party go with huckabee? i've been following huckabee before he won the straw poll, and he's by far the smartest candidate that the republicans had. bleh. i can't condone palin and her "make people pay for their own rape kit", which IMO is why mccain lost.

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You are absolutely correct.

Guys, watch a video on google video or youtube called 'The Obama Deception'

Obama supporters.. you've been PUNK'D

P.S McCain would have been the sameee thing.. presidents don't control crap, they are frontmen, puppets of the NWO (which they have now announced at the G-20 summit as the way to SAVE US.. LOL!) unreal..

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Obama-CFR member
McCain-CFR member
Clinton-CFR Member
Huckabee- CFR Member
Guiliani-CFR Member
Edwards-CFR Member
Romney-CFR Member

CFR is very evil.. and their main goal.. human depopulation...

We're screwed. :(

getbigbyjune

getbigbyjune

Awards
why, oh why didn't the republican party go with huckabee? i've been following huckabee before he won the straw poll, and he's by far the smartest candidate that the republicans had. bleh. i can't condone palin and her "make people pay for their own rape kit", which IMO is why mccain lost.
right on man. Huckabee is not only is he funny but hes a brilliant plolitician. Mccain lost because of Palins stupidiy. Period.

SeanyK

Awards
  • Established
wow wow.... you boys have lots and lots of learning to do. i mean i see a few of you are in the know, but man "what does the CFR have anything to do with it"... it has everything to do with it. i post here a lot but never in this section, i will start to tho. as i have plenty to share, and plenty of truth to replace the lies you've been spoonfed from day 1.

- obama deception is a great documentary and is good for all of you mindless obama freaks who have no ****ing clue what this guy is about other than a moronic 6 letter slogan which is exactly opposite of the truth. in 100 days, hes changed NOTHING and solidified everything done in during the bush reign.

but, that film is simply the icing on the cake. not even. its the cherry on top of the icing which is on top of the cake.

go to googlevideo.com and learn some *****ng truth for once in your lives.
- endgame
- america: freedom to fascism
- terror storm 1 + 2
- hijacking humanity
- the money masters
- zeitgeist 1+2 (mainstream but watch em)
i could go on and on, but this is a start to get you learning.

and o yea... quit watching mainstream news outlets. they're a waste of your time and money, especially written publications produced by these same major entertainment syndicates, as they permeate the same bullshit ideas throughout them all.
for real news, real current events, and what actually happened as opposed to what they told you happened on 'x' day when 'y' and 'z' happened, tune into alex jones, and read up on whats happening as it happens on infowars.com

hopefully not all of you will be so ignorant to laugh at this. but hey... you'll be terribly sorry for not listening when the **** hits the fan soon enough.

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
wow wow.... you boys have lots and lots of learning to do. i mean i see a few of you are in the know, but man "what does the CFR have anything to do with it"... it has everything to do with it. i post here a lot but never in this section, i will start to tho. as i have plenty to share, and plenty of truth to replace the lies you've been spoonfed from day 1.

- obama deception is a great documentary and is good for all of you mindless obama freaks who have no ****ing clue what this guy is about other than a moronic 6 letter slogan which is exactly opposite of the truth. in 100 days, hes changed NOTHING and solidified everything done in during the bush reign.

but, that film is simply the icing on the cake. not even. its the cherry on top of the icing which is on top of the cake.

go to googlevideo.com and learn some *****ng truth for once in your lives.
- endgame
- america: freedom to fascism
- terror storm 1 + 2
- hijacking humanity
- the money masters
- zeitgeist 1+2 (mainstream but watch em)
i could go on and on, but this is a start to get you learning.

and o yea... quit watching mainstream news outlets. they're a waste of your time and money, especially written publications produced by these same major entertainment syndicates, as they permeate the same bullshit ideas throughout them all.
for real news, real current events, and what actually happened as opposed to what they told you happened on 'x' day when 'y' and 'z' happened, tune into alex jones, and read up on whats happening as it happens on infowars.com

hopefully not all of you will be so ignorant to laugh at this. but hey... you'll be terribly sorry for not listening when the **** hits the fan soon enough.
I love you

TexasTitan

TexasTitan

Awards
  • Established
Im still kinda laughing at all the people who believed what Obama, much less any politician said. Like somehow, he is different than the rest.

lutherblsstt

Now, some Americans seem more afraid of the president than of the combined Al Qaeda, North Korea, Russians, Iran and Muslim world.What is next ? An article about the soap Obama uses to shower with and link that to some criminal organization or communists, followed by "I told you so" ?

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Now, some Americans seem more afraid of the president than of the combined Al Qaeda, North Korea, Russians, Iran and Muslim world.What is next ? An article about the soap Obama uses to shower with and link that to some criminal organization or communists, followed by "I told you so" ?
We're not scared of Obama.. he is simply a new world order frontman.. a frontman for the "global elite".. the people who really run the world.

l0ck

Awards
Entropy is increasing. As energy is randomized throughout the universe into a single state, chaos occurs at a ever increasing rate.

The new world order is the future. Change is in the making. Enough data has now been accumulated to predict our future. A rate of change can be calculated by looking through the past and viewing mans creations. Creativity is perhaps the rate at which we are learning about our selves, and at the same time, re-creating the environment to our own desires. We are the creator-species. Entropy is increasing as we all learn. As entropy increases, mass decayes faster and faster into a singular state of randomized energy. The environment is our egg, and we are to feed off of it.

If we look back at mans history, we will notice it has only been within the past 200 years that his greatest creations have manifested into existence. Creativity, has its frontiers rooted in technology. Technology is in the hands of our governments. We can see that creativity has a inverse relationship with entropy, by pointing out how the environmental has also changed the most within the past 200 years. From theories, to the shape of the earth, our environment has been altered most within the past 200 years. And will continue to do so at a faster and faster rate. But this is only because we are all learning as a whole. We are all realizing we are absolute and a infinite species who is experiencing itself in separate unaware forms. We are that experience, be proud of who you are.

Since entropy, and creativity, are expressions of our absolute abilities and the mind as a whole, connected, internet like network we are only now forging into existence, we must understand they are only results of a greater law that is taking place within everywhere and all things. We are infinite. Don't lie to yourself anymore. But even if you do, its ok, because that's who you are and that's the role you play. But for the aspirant who's intuition from these words leads them to believe otherwise, let the aspirant understand that existence does provide evidences of infinity and, just as Bolzano show us 150 years ago, just one infinite aspect of existence is evidence that the whole is infinite.

Technology, or rather, creativity will only continue to increase. This is the process of all things. Expression. The future is a enclave like civilization. Within the next 200 years this will be the way of life, and everyone who lives outside the enclaves will die. You must think infinitely, and remove your finite thoughts paradigms you have been conditioned to think through if you want to exist in the future. You are infinite, do not fear death.

Organized by large syndicates of large multi-billion dollar corporations, enclaves will begin to be constructed by 2020 and on. These enclaves will operate under complete different laws, and super tight security systems that only rich share-holders who are apart of the new world order can afford or the wealthy lucky few who have managed to afford such a piece of property. The drive to initiate the enclave craze, will be initiated by staged events of excess radiation and biotoxins throughout the earth as well as the upcoming ice-age that will reveal itself within the next 200 years. A share alone, before a enclave is even constructed, we are talking pre-sale here, is estimated $5-10 million. So start saving your pennys. These enclaves will be burrowed deep within mountain sides, offer protection from any attack, or event that could take place outside the enclaves. Conditions inside the enclaves begin to improve, while the outside deteriorates. Enclaves become more powerful than the govts, and power is switched over as the outside conditions fail into a unihabitibal, unexplored mini-ice age, and new single world network is created as a result of mans newer understandings at that point in time.

It happens because, inside the vaults, technology progresses with the rate of mans creativity still, at a faster, exponentially increasing rate. The whole process leads to expression of the nano-molecular assembler. It will first be created to synthesize food from common materials such as sand and rock in order for man to survive. This invention will change man from this point on, because assemblers will eventually be perfected to synthesize anything, making the idea of the market pointless, and finally man is over that hump. At this point the enclaves become more powerful than the almost non-existant govt that is still semi-functioning in the horrible outside conditions. Technology then once again, changes the environment, and the enclaves takes out govt control. However, since govt is the expression of cohesion, ignorance will still be ideal in the outside conditions, and instead of accepting the ways of the enclaves, the govts will fight against it, but technology will prevail. And that's the next 200-400 years or so, planned out for you, very simply. You can now see where you are going, and now you understand where these (todays) conditions will lead to.

Don't believe me? Wait until the first enclave is constructed, then you will remember this post. As all things are ultimately progressed infinitely, the idea of isolational neighborhoods has grown more and more complex as well within the past 200 years. Man has built tighter, and tighter colonies. You can of course today find neighborhoods now that are surrounded by a stone wall and a guard at the gate. But this is nothing compared to a enclave. It is the same idea however, only progressed through time a few years, after a few staged events.

Mans awareness of his true self ultimately destroys the environment around him, he creates his own obstacles, until the point he realizes he is the creator-species(This is the learning process, you cannot know light without dark. Which brings up another point, where there is no light, there are no eyes. Nothing happens for nothing. Be proud of who you are as a infinite spiritual absolute being.). At which point, technology (creativity) will cross paths with entropy (randomization). At this point, to sum it up very quickly, technology will have evolved to such a point that the molecular assembler is invented and modified to the point and mass can be created instantly, at the same rate of thought of the mind. And the mind, thanks to technology, will be nothing like it is today. Nano technology will allow man to develop a super thought mark-2 human thought capabilities with the rest of his brain. At which point the universe is then, re-created, by the will of the creator-species, but at this point people, being fully aware of their absolute nature.

lutherblsstt

Obama is trying to close Guantanamo, Congress is blocking that. There are real questions as to what the right way to deal with those still in Gitmo though and it is absurd to pretend it is a simple issue. What is clear is that what Bush did was wrong. That still leaves a lot of questions about what is right. Bush's policies of reviewing prisoners status was wrong but that doesn't mean you throw them into normal courts. The standards of evidence for POWs have always been different (did every German locked up in POW camps in the South get a trial with a jury of 12 good-ole-boys?)

In his first week Obama put an end to the use of waterboarding and other methods of torture by US service personnel (including those in intelligence agencies.)
(to this you screech but there is still the possibility that some of it goes on after rendition; no sweet poopie. The first steps have already been taken and show a clear intent to change this sort of bs.)

Obama has also repealed Bush instituted restrictions on aid to international family planning groups who discuss contraception or abortion. He also lifted the ban on federal funding for stem cell research.

You can also look at some of the Obama appointees and see that he is indeed earnest in regards to wanting scientific integrity (Chu, Lubchenko).

He's worked to ease restrictions on relations with Cuba. He's worked to actually try and employ bipartisan efforts (e.g. Gregg), he sought Republican support on numerous issues (they're in the minority though so their job is to just scream irrationally, apparently, as opposed to actually trying to improve things domestically and abroad.)

He has continued the late-term Bush policy of seeking one-on-one discussion with Iran, despite screeching from republicans.

He's gone through with promises about fair pay and a variety of other issues. He's moved to drastically refocus on Afghanistan versus the ill-begotten Iraq war.

Obama has not, and will not, do all that he said or even all that he wants. He certainly is not going to do all that you want. He's going to mess up and he's going to do things everyone disagrees with. To pretend he hasn't done anything he said is simply dishonest.

The reason is simply: most of these are not simple issues and there are not going to be simple answers.

You can't wave a wand and make Gitmo disappear (Bush did that to create it and in that and many other ways superseded his actual level of authority). Further, it doesn't matter where Gitmo prisoners are held whether on an island off the shore of Florida or in Iowa; what matters is how they're treated and that's already changing.

Nole1

Nole1

Awards
  • Established
Im still kinda laughing at all the people who believed what Obama, much less any politician said. Like somehow, he is different than the rest.
Me too. No one - not one elected official actually gives a damn what the people think. After all - they all know whats best for us.

Things are getting worse every day, and most of what is being done will never be undone. Its very sad.

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
Obama is trying to close Guantanamo, Congress is blocking that. There are real questions as to what the right way to deal with those still in Gitmo though and it is absurd to pretend it is a simple issue. What is clear is that what Bush did was wrong. That still leaves a lot of questions about what is right. Bush's policies of reviewing prisoners status was wrong but that doesn't mean you throw them into normal courts. The standards of evidence for POWs have always been different (did every German locked up in POW camps in the South get a trial with a jury of 12 good-ole-boys?)

In his first week Obama put an end to the use of waterboarding and other methods of torture by US service personnel (including those in intelligence agencies.)
(to this you screech but there is still the possibility that some of it goes on after rendition; no sweet poopie. The first steps have already been taken and show a clear intent to change this sort of bs.)

Obama has also repealed Bush instituted restrictions on aid to international family planning groups who discuss contraception or abortion. He also lifted the ban on federal funding for stem cell research.

You can also look at some of the Obama appointees and see that he is indeed earnest in regards to wanting scientific integrity (Chu, Lubchenko).

He's worked to ease restrictions on relations with Cuba. He's worked to actually try and employ bipartisan efforts (e.g. Gregg), he sought Republican support on numerous issues (they're in the minority though so their job is to just scream irrationally, apparently, as opposed to actually trying to improve things domestically and abroad.)

He has continued the late-term Bush policy of seeking one-on-one discussion with Iran, despite screeching from republicans.

He's gone through with promises about fair pay and a variety of other issues. He's moved to drastically refocus on Afghanistan versus the ill-begotten Iraq war.

Obama has not, and will not, do all that he said or even all that he wants. He certainly is not going to do all that you want. He's going to mess up and he's going to do things everyone disagrees with. To pretend he hasn't done anything he said is simply dishonest.

The reason is simply: most of these are not simple issues and there are not going to be simple answers.

You can't wave a wand and make Gitmo disappear (Bush did that to create it and in that and many other ways superseded his actual level of authority). Further, it doesn't matter where Gitmo prisoners are held whether on an island off the shore of Florida or in Iowa; what matters is how they're treated and that's already changing.
Unfortunately, not all of obama's "change" is anything different than something bush would do....YouTube - Rachel Maddow: Indefinite detention? Shame on you... President Obama

Lacradocious

Lacradocious

Awards
  • Established
These are alarming times. Bushed paved the way for Obama by initiating the bailouts. The cow is out of the barn and now our national debt is going to quadruple. Obama rode a wave of support prophesizing "change" and the majority of people seem to still be eating right out of his hands as he continues to undermine the free market and destroy the credibility of our economic system.

Think of GM and Chrysler. Both going through a Federally controlled bankruptcy. The Federal government takes majority stake in both companies and screws the bondholders over all while giving the United Auto Workers the next biggest stake.

I see the Fed mandating how GM and Chrysler restructure, and making them follow a business plan that is "green" or "good" for the people.

Ford, in all its glory, will have the freedom and advantage of making what the people want, as opposed to what the government wants the people to have (via GM and Chrysler) and will have a big advantage. Ford, following the free market, will outcompete the Federal owned GM and Chrysler. The Fed will respond by enacting unjust policies detrimental to Ford and advantageous to GM and Chrysler.

We are witnessing the decline of economic freedom in the name of what's "good" for the country. Our free markets and civil liberties are at stake while the Federal government becomes bigger, spendier, and overreaching in its authority.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Ah what a good civil war wouldnt do for this country :D finally get some house cleaning done.

How did it get this bad:dunno:

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
I agree, it's not looking good

-HB-
HB, I think you just earned the official "understatement of the century" award, lol. :) You have no idea bro, politics have nothing to do with any of this and they never did.

'For our struggle is not against human opponents, but against the rulers, authorities and cosmic powers of darkness that surround us, against the spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly realms.' - Ephesians 6:12

YouTube - Obama - Yes We Can = Thank You Satan

hillbilly_210

Awards
HB, I think you just earned the official "understatement of the century" award, lol. :) You have no idea bro, politics have nothing to do with any of this and they never did.

Thanks for the award.:wave2:

-HB-

lutherblsstt

'For our struggle is not against human opponents, but against the rulers, authorities and cosmic powers of darkness that surround us, against the spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly realms.' - Ephesians 6:12

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqALdkTArqs
YouTube - Eisenhower warns us of the military industrial complex.

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It's hard to laugh when that's the general populus of America..

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
... How did it get this bad:dunno:
How? Don't you know the whole planet is under satan's rule, literally? The real question (and the mind blowing part to me) is why did it take this long to get this bad!

This is gonna go down just the way it was foretold, and you should already know what to expect next preacher man.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Wow im glad i found this thread, many insightfull and wise persons present. I have been making controversial threads and quoting ron paul and alex jones for awhile and all i got was mad ppl telling me i wear a "tinfoil hat." As if my attempts at "waking them up" was unwanted in the midst of a horrible nightmare but a familiar, popular safe one nonetheless.

Do you all remember that scene from any movie where there was a temple or pyramid and the ones in power would cut out the hearts of a random person or virgin, behead this person or have then jump into a firy pit?.......

They told the people it was a sacrifice to keep the gods happy, make it rain or bless the crops.......

Do you know what it really was????

A lesson in FEAR. The ones in power knew that for those several hundred or so to stay in power they had to keep the thousands below soo scared that they would never get a clue, unite and do what was right.... cut the head off the snake( kill the oppressors).

Everyday we turn on our t.v, radio or read a newspaper we get that same dose of fear desinged to keep us sedated while otherwise we might be on to this HORRIFIC injustice to man, liberty, god and peace.

We live as the puppets, mechanism and engine to power a machine deisnged to enslave and evetually kill us.

I do not wear a tinfoil hat. I do however have the sense to know when "something is not right..." and do dig deeper and deeper until i find TRUTH.

Truth exists in politics, religion and humankind but it lays buried beneath the bodies of our dead the greed of our leaders and the cowardice of our heros.

Seek and you shall find.

Do not become a wandering blind tool of mayhem and evil through stubborn ignorance.

YouTube - V for Vendetta Speech

Jimmy Alto

Awards
Wow im glad i found this thread, many insightfull and wise persons present. I have been making controversial threads and quoting ron paul and alex jones for awhile and all i got was mad ppl telling me i wear a "tinfoil hat." As if my attempts at "waking them up" was unwanted in the midst of a horrible nightmare but a familiar, popular safe one nonetheless.

Do you all remember that scene from any movie where there was a temple or pyramid and the ones in power would cut out the hearts of a random person or virgin, behead this person or have then jump into a firy pit?.......

They told the people it was a sacrifice to keep the gods happy, make it rain or bless the crops.......

Do you know what it really was????

A lesson in FEAR. The ones in power knew that for those several hundred or so to stay in power they had to keep the thousands below soo scared that they would never get a clue, unite and do what was right.... cut the head off the snake( kill the oppressors).

Everyday we turn on our t.v, radio or read a newspaper we get that same dose of fear desinged to keep us sedated while otherwise we might be on to this HORRIFIC injustice to man, liberty, god and peace.

We live as the puppets, mechanism and engine to power a machine deisnged to enslave and evetually kill us.

I do not wear a tinfoil hat. I do however have the sense to know when "something is not right..." and do dig deeper and deeper until i find TRUTH.

Truth exists in politics, religion and humankind but it lays buried beneath the bodies of our dead the greed of our leaders and the cowardice of our heros.

Seek and you shall find.

Do not become a wandering blind tool of mayhem and evil through stubborn ignorance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chqi8m4CEEY
I don't know what you're going on about but I blame the hippy liberals