Stats
    5'7"  243 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.04%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Alto View Post
    Liberals of course
    Yeah that horrible "liberal" george bush who was in office for 8 years.

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.33%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by hillbilly_210 View Post
    I agree, it's not looking good

-HB-
    HB, I think you just earned the official "understatement of the century" award, lol. You have no idea bro, politics have nothing to do with any of this and they never did.

'For our struggle is not against human opponents, but against the rulers, authorities and cosmic powers of darkness that surround us, against the spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly realms.' - Ephesians 6:12

YouTube - Obama - Yes We Can = Thank You Satan
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.3%

Quote Originally Posted by DR.D View Post
    HB, I think you just earned the official "understatement of the century" award, lol. You have no idea bro, politics have nothing to do with any of this and they never did.

Thanks for the award.

-HB-
    •   

4. lutherblsstt

'For our struggle is not against human opponents, but against the rulers, authorities and cosmic powers of darkness that surround us, against the spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly realms.' - Ephesians 6:12

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqALdkTArqs
    YouTube - Eisenhower warns us of the military industrial complex.
  5. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.8%

Quote Originally Posted by TexasTitan View Post
    Im still kinda laughing at all the people who believed what Obama, much less any politician said. Like somehow, he is different than the rest.
    It's hard to laugh when that's the general populus of America..
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.33%

Quote Originally Posted by hillbilly_210 View Post
    Thanks for the award.

-HB-
    Now I have to wait a whole other century before I can try again! And everyone always said I would win this one, lol.
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.33%

Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    ... How did it get this bad
    How? Don't you know the whole planet is under satan's rule, literally? The real question (and the mind blowing part to me) is why did it take this long to get this bad!

This is gonna go down just the way it was foretold, and you should already know what to expect next preacher man.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.79%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Wow im glad i found this thread, many insightfull and wise persons present. I have been making controversial threads and quoting ron paul and alex jones for awhile and all i got was mad ppl telling me i wear a "tinfoil hat." As if my attempts at "waking them up" was unwanted in the midst of a horrible nightmare but a familiar, popular safe one nonetheless.

Do you all remember that scene from any movie where there was a temple or pyramid and the ones in power would cut out the hearts of a random person or virgin, behead this person or have then jump into a firy pit?.......

They told the people it was a sacrifice to keep the gods happy, make it rain or bless the crops.......

Do you know what it really was????

A lesson in FEAR. The ones in power knew that for those several hundred or so to stay in power they had to keep the thousands below soo scared that they would never get a clue, unite and do what was right.... cut the head off the snake( kill the oppressors).

Everyday we turn on our t.v, radio or read a newspaper we get that same dose of fear desinged to keep us sedated while otherwise we might be on to this HORRIFIC injustice to man, liberty, god and peace.

We live as the puppets, mechanism and engine to power a machine deisnged to enslave and evetually kill us.

I do not wear a tinfoil hat. I do however have the sense to know when "something is not right..." and do dig deeper and deeper until i find TRUTH.

Truth exists in politics, religion and humankind but it lays buried beneath the bodies of our dead the greed of our leaders and the cowardice of our heros.

Seek and you shall find.

Do not become a wandering blind tool of mayhem and evil through stubborn ignorance.

YouTube - V for Vendetta Speech
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.79%

Ron Pauls words on our current world situation.

Current conditions or just a bad dream??

YouTube - Ron Paul: Current Conditions or Just a Bad Dream 05/19/2009
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.94%

Quote Originally Posted by somewhatgifted View Post
    Wow im glad i found this thread, many insightfull and wise persons present. I have been making controversial threads and quoting ron paul and alex jones for awhile and all i got was mad ppl telling me i wear a "tinfoil hat." As if my attempts at "waking them up" was unwanted in the midst of a horrible nightmare but a familiar, popular safe one nonetheless.

Do you all remember that scene from any movie where there was a temple or pyramid and the ones in power would cut out the hearts of a random person or virgin, behead this person or have then jump into a firy pit?.......

They told the people it was a sacrifice to keep the gods happy, make it rain or bless the crops.......

Do you know what it really was????

A lesson in FEAR. The ones in power knew that for those several hundred or so to stay in power they had to keep the thousands below soo scared that they would never get a clue, unite and do what was right.... cut the head off the snake( kill the oppressors).

Everyday we turn on our t.v, radio or read a newspaper we get that same dose of fear desinged to keep us sedated while otherwise we might be on to this HORRIFIC injustice to man, liberty, god and peace.

We live as the puppets, mechanism and engine to power a machine deisnged to enslave and evetually kill us.

I do not wear a tinfoil hat. I do however have the sense to know when "something is not right..." and do dig deeper and deeper until i find TRUTH.

Truth exists in politics, religion and humankind but it lays buried beneath the bodies of our dead the greed of our leaders and the cowardice of our heros.

Seek and you shall find.

Do not become a wandering blind tool of mayhem and evil through stubborn ignorance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chqi8m4CEEY
    I don't know what you're going on about but I blame the hippy liberals
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.3%

Now I have to wait a whole other century before I can try again! And everyone always said I would win this one, lol.
    LOL, better luck next time my friend.

-HB-
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.41%

Bro I love V for Vendetta. Also, I think more than ever it applies today. That was an underrated movie targeted at people having a lack of drive and passion to stand up for themselves. No one wants to accept responsibility and risk. No one wants to be that guy who is killed in the process of bringing in a new era.

Everyone is so damn afraid of death they will take 200 pills a day just to live. SCREW Americas stupid pro-ignorance and pro-***** ideals. If I die in a revolutionary war, or I die speaking out against injustice or this government and I "magically" have an accident. I personally believe my life held more value than the white trash at McDonalds or the ghetto kids shooting each other over who scuffed who's shoes.

Our forefathers shot each other over an argument in an honorable duel. They didnt fear death. Thats all it is... oh big brother will kill you, big brother will make you dissapear if you say the wrong crap. Screw that.

Martin Luther King said the wrong crap, but the man is a hero. He had great ideals.

JFK said the wrong crap, but he was probably one of the greatest presidents who actually cared, IMO.

Jesus said the wrong crap....for those who believe and those who dont, the story is the same, he was killed for what he said and did.

Better dead as a man than alive as a coward.

Screw your TIVO, screw cable TV, screw fast food, screw your desk jobs, grow the hell up and do something about your damn country people.
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.79%

Bro I love V for Vendetta. Also, I think more than ever it applies today. That was an underrated movie targeted at people having a lack of drive and passion to stand up for themselves. No one wants to accept responsibility and risk. No one wants to be that guy who is killed in the process of bringing in a new era.

Everyone is so damn afraid of death they will take 200 pills a day just to live. SCREW Americas stupid pro-ignorance and pro-***** ideals. If I die in a revolutionary war, or I die speaking out against injustice or this government and I "magically" have an accident. I personally believe my life held more value than the white trash at McDonalds or the ghetto kids shooting each other over who scuffed who's shoes.

Our forefathers shot each other over an argument in an honorable duel. They didnt fear death. Thats all it is... oh big brother will kill you, big brother will make you dissapear if you say the wrong crap. Screw that.

Martin Luther King said the wrong crap, but the man is a hero. He had great ideals.

JFK said the wrong crap, but he was probably one of the greatest presidents who actually cared, IMO.

Jesus said the wrong crap....for those who believe and those who dont, the story is the same, he was killed for what he said and did.

Better dead as a man than alive as a coward.

Screw your TIVO, screw cable TV, screw fast food, screw your desk jobs, grow the hell up and do something about your damn country people.

It is easily my favorite movie due to its truthfull and strong message about our current sitution and where it will go if un checked or resisted.
    Maybe you and i are not so unlike, lol.
  14. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.73%

As for our nation. It will remain ignorant willfully waltzing to it's NWO future. Luckily there are some who know that everything is much more complicated than it seems on the surface.

Everyone who watches mainstream news in the United States should only do so to measure propaganda. Anyone who studied the history of the US with Iran and US with Iraq knows beyond a doubt that we will being going to war with Iran no matter what kinda of treaty they make with us. They are still continuously spreading lie after lie that are going to lead us straight into another war.

It won't happen anytime soon, there is no support for a war with Iran but the US just needs anotherh 9/11 type of attack of a nuclear proportion to have everyone backing a full scale nuclear strike.

At home, we will continue to lose more of our rights and freedoms piece by piece. Under the guise of national security. Soon it will be US citizens who the most patriotic who will be imprisoned and treated as terrorists. Our money will continue to be stolen by banks and big corporation. The current health care system will not change and it will continue robbing every American into submission. Meanwhile Obama will give pointless eloquent speeches that mean nothing to the common man who has already lost everything.
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.41%

It is easily my favorite movie due to its truthfull and strong message about our current sitution and where it will go if un checked or resisted.
    Maybe you and i are not so unlike, lol.
    Probably not. Just dissuaded by past radical opinions. Half of which probably aren't the same anymore. Then again, I dont remember ever having an issue though
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.79%

Probably not. Just dissuaded by past radical opinions. Half of which probably aren't the same anymore. Then again, I dont remember ever having an issue though
    Now we know why i rarely make jokes.... i guess the "lol" wasnt enough, LOL.
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68%

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmo Kramer View Post
    Maybe not to outspend a 2 term President in 79 days?

Not just a two term President,But all of the President's before put together.
    I forget where I found the article but they had all the figures there for each President before him so you could do the math.
    And all you heard for 8 yrs from the left how terrible it was that Bush was spending our kids BROKE.
    Well Iam sorry my 2nd post was on this subject but I was just jumping around doing more reading and ran across this.
    Hard for me to beleive so many informed people are willing to jump off the cliff with him.
    Anyhow back to reading.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Tes Change?
    By Jman2010 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-01-2010, 12:52 PM
  2. name change
    By AsylumLifter in forum Forum Suggestions and News
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-26-2010, 02:30 AM
  3. change in the law
    By Beelzebub in forum News and Articles