Cavuto B-slaps Florida Congressman
- 04-02-2009, 10:50 AM
- 04-02-2009, 02:04 PM
Simple questions to people who don't have a clue on what they're supporting. You can't actually expect these people to read what they're going to vote on do you?
04-05-2009, 09:50 PM
To be fair to the congressman, I thought Cavuto was grandstanding a little bit, and I like Cavuto and agree with his logic. My question is wtf is that congressman thinking...going on Cavuto and not being prepared to answer those types of questions? Its just like Barney Frank going on O'Reilly. Its just seems dumb politically to go on show with people who don't agree with you and can talk circles around you. Its like if Obama went on with Rush or Hannity. He's never going to do it, because he knows they can hit him with a question at any point that makes him look bad and there's no good answer.
Similar Forum Threads
- By lifter2005 in forum Sports TalkReplies: 28Last Post: 07-14-2005, 05:41 PM
- By Jeff in forum PoliticsReplies: 14Last Post: 10-31-2004, 12:58 AM
- By LakeMountD in forum General ChatReplies: 1Last Post: 09-15-2004, 12:48 AM
- By PastorofMuppets in forum General ChatReplies: 3Last Post: 08-25-2004, 01:37 PM
- By Sir Foxx in forum General ChatReplies: 2Last Post: 06-18-2004, 02:21 PM