The Second American Revolution

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKFKGrmsBDk"]YouTube - The Second American Revolution[/ame]

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anybody else planning to be in Boston for the Tea Party on July 4th?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Except this time we'll be dumping out Green Tea Extract and P5P.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Finally.... a man can speak truth and light into our darkness... too few do this anymore.

Dude, this guy is my flippin hero!

Dadof2

Dadof2

Awards
  • Established
He is right, revolution is coming and it is going to be as bloody and bad as any other in history. This isn't fear mongering, this is the reality of the situation. These greedy, spineless, snake-in-the-grass, fukking criminals are going to keep pushing until they push too far, and when they do there will be hell to pay.

My fear is not of a revolution where the Republic is restored, but a revolution where the end result is dictatorship.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm done! Really! We pay these MF's and this is what they do.

"You're Fired!"

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm ready for it. :) - I think I'm going to stockpile a few more guns over the summer. I've got a shotgun and pistol right now.

bigrobbierob

bigrobbierob

Awards
  • Established
He has another video up

[youtube]jeYscnFpEyA[/youtube]

This guy rules!

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I'm ready for it. :) - I think I'm going to stockpile a few more guns over the summer. I've got a shotgun and pistol right now.
I have done enough training with rifles and shotgun, and spent enough time learning to survive alone. Odd enough a revolution seems like it would be a blessing, a reset to this country that has been game over since 2000 for many people.

Just gimme an M40, with a .45 or Five-Seven as a side, and preferably an underfold sub for close quarters. I dont are if its a Chinese underfold AK(though technically not a sub) or a UMP, Mp5/7.

I will solve quite a few issues :D

Fastone

Fastone

Awards
  • Established
He mentions black-americans, hispanic-americans, etc but does not mention the FACT that most people from european background have always called themselves Irish-american , italian-americans etc. Unity comes from acceptance which has been a long time coming and is still being fought for. I do believe that we should all speak english here but that goes for everyone not just the folks that are on the focus radar. Have your freakin tea party but you might do better to smoke it this time'

:bruce3:

I am the Fastone and I approve this message:laugh:

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
He mentions black-americans, hispanic-americans, etc but does not mention the FACT that most people from european background have always called themselves Irish-american , italian-americans etc. Unity comes from acceptance which has been a long time coming and is still being fought for. I do believe that we should all speak english here but that goes for everyone not just the folks that are on the focus radar. Have your freakin tea party but you might do better to smoke it this time'

I don't know. I got to disagree with you there. I am both Irish and Italian and my people and myself have never called or considered ourselves as Irish-Americans or Italian-Americans.

My grandfather came over on "the boat" and never called himself an Italian-American. He come to American and went through Ellis Island and got his "TONY" stamp and became an American who was of Italian ethnicity. He was an American when he served in the U.S. Army in WWII and an American when he died and those same soldiers played Taps at his funeral.

Immigrants who come to this country to be CITIZENS of this country need to remember they are AMERICAN. Those who claim different didn't understand what they were doing when they became AMERICAN citizens. IMO.

bigrobbierob

bigrobbierob

Awards
  • Established
I don't know. I got to disagree with you there. I am both Irish and Italian and my people and myself have never called or considered ourselves as Irish-Americans or Italian-Americans.

My grandfather came over on "the boat" and never called himself an Italian-American. He come to American and went through Ellis Island and got his "TONY" stamp and became an American who was of Italian ethnicity. He was an American when he served in the U.S. Army in WWII and an American when he died and those same soldiers played Taps at his funeral.

Immigrants who come to this country to be CITIZENS of this country need to remember they are AMERICAN. Those who claim different didn't understand what they were doing when they became AMERICAN citizens. IMO.
:goodpost::arms::usa:

DT5

Awards
  • Established
wow dude must hate his life. bitter old man with nothing better to do.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What? The dude speaks the truth. He's not bitter, just upset where this country is going. It's nothing new. He's a Thomas Paine impersonator. This has all been said before.

PublicEnemy

PublicEnemy

Awards
  • Established
heh i like the part about teabagging government employees and congressmen

dpfisher

There will never be a revolution and if there is it will quickly be quelled. The police and military are better armed than almost all citizens but the craziest tinfoil hatters. Most people who could fight in a revolution would back down when the time came.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
There will never be a revolution and if there is it will quickly be quelled. The police and military are better armed than almost all citizens but the craziest tinfoil hatters. Most people who could fight in a revolution would back down when the time came.
A revolution doesn't have to include violence. It could simply be a revolt of the system. The new Tea Parties and Fair Tax Rallies are both the start of something much bigger. Like the dude in the video said, it comes down to pressuring them. They work for us, not the other way around. If they don't do what we want, we throw them out of office. They want the power, and we have to give it to them.

nopeace

Awards
  • Established
This guy has got some excellent point about our country. The people need to show the Government who's really in charge.

PublicEnemy

PublicEnemy

Awards
  • Established
A revolution doesn't have to include violence. It could simply be a revolt of the system. The new Tea Parties and Fair Tax Rallies are both the start of something much bigger. Like the dude in the video said, it comes down to pressuring them. They work for us, not the other way around. If they don't do what we want, we throw them out of office. They want the power, and we have to give it to them.
Also consider that if they do not give the "silent majority" what they demand and they get pissed off enough, things will most likely get ugly. How ugly is speculative... but, if things get ugly then the US gov't is treading a fine line. We haven't been exactly the most popular kid in the sandbox the past decade so it would be interesting to see how the global politics will work out if that does happen.

raginfcktard

raginfcktard

Awards
  • Established

i think he was just throwing out examples, examples that cover a majority there bucko! if he had the same reasoning as you half of the very good video would be spent identifying what-the-fck-ever americans!

there we go!!! :goodpost:

Fastone

Fastone

Awards
  • Established
The question is who are "we". I think most of you would have your time better spent trying to find a wife, have children and hope you get old. The only freakin revolution you're gonna have is from your mouth to this board.

Quote:
i think he was just throwing out examples, examples that cover a majority there bucko! if he had the same reasoning as you half of the very good video would be spent identifying what-the-fck-ever americans!
Please identify the what-the -fck-ever Americans as you in your ordained perfectness see them. And furthermore what makes you a "great" American

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The question is who are "we". I think most of you would have your time better spent trying to find a wife, have children and hope you get old. The only freakin revolution you're gonna have is from your mouth to this board.

yes, sticking your head in the sand is a good strategy

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think "we" are the voting citizens of the USA. And what says you can't have a spouse, children, grow old and want to change the system through a non-violent revolution?

raginfcktard

raginfcktard

Awards
  • Established
Please identify the what-the -fck-ever Americans as you in your ordained perfectness see them. And furthermore what makes you a "great" American

i find it hard to believe that even your small liberal brain cannot see my simple reasoning! 200 countries in the world where most likely people from each have immigrated to america! should he identify all of them before he continues his point...yeah i'd sit through that:crackhead:

what makes me a great american? ok.....take yourself for example, now a loooong good look but not too long that people notice you're staring at yourself..yet again, and imagine the opposite.

Fastone

Fastone

Awards
  • Established
i find it hard to believe that even your small liberal brain cannot see my simple reasoning! 200 countries in the world where most likely people from each have immigrated to america! should he identify all of them before he continues his point...yeah i'd sit through that:crackhead:

what makes me a great american? ok.....take yourself for example, now a loooong good look but not too long that people notice you're staring at yourself..yet again, and imagine the opposite.
Anyway......................., I've been known at times to be a bit of a bullshitter myself but go on with your rant. You have no idea who I am or what I've done and I'm truly sorry that my "small liberal brain" has you vexed. I just pray that you get old enough to someday know WTF you're talking about.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You use age as a measuring stick a lot Fastone. It can be a factor in possible experiences and wisdom but it isn't a guarantee that these things exist and a lack of age doesn't automatically make one clueless of all situations.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You use age as a measuring stick a lot Fastone. It can be a factor in possible experiences and wisdom but it isn't a guarantee that these things exist and a lack of age doesn't automatically make one clueless of all situations.
This is a huge basis of the book of Job. Gray hair does not equal wisdom.

I've met some very smart, but horribly unwise people.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 3
Cycle Logs 11
Post Cycle Therapy 7
Anabolics 10
jonnynips Anabolics 21