The Second American Revolution

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by Fastone View Post
    The question is who are "we". I think most of you would have your time better spent trying to find a wife, have children and hope you get old. The only freakin revolution you're gonna have is from your mouth to this board.

:bruce3:
    yes, sticking your head in the sand is a good strategy

2. The question is who are "we". I think most of you would have your time better spent trying to find a wife, have children and hope you get old. The only freakin revolution you're gonna have is from your mouth to this board.
    I think "we" are the voting citizens of the USA. And what says you can't have a spouse, children, grow old and want to change the system through a non-violent revolution?
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Fastone View Post
    Please identify the what-the -fck-ever Americans as you in your ordained perfectness see them. And furthermore what makes you a "great" American

i find it hard to believe that even your small liberal brain cannot see my simple reasoning! 200 countries in the world where most likely people from each have immigrated to america! should he identify all of them before he continues his point...yeah i'd sit through that

what makes me a great american? ok.....take yourself for example, now a loooong good look but not too long that people notice you're staring at yourself..yet again, and imagine the opposite.

4. Quote Originally Posted by raginfcktard View Post
    i find it hard to believe that even your small liberal brain cannot see my simple reasoning! 200 countries in the world where most likely people from each have immigrated to america! should he identify all of them before he continues his point...yeah i'd sit through that

what makes me a great american? ok.....take yourself for example, now a loooong good look but not too long that people notice you're staring at yourself..yet again, and imagine the opposite.
    Anyway......................., I've been known at times to be a bit of a bull****ter myself but go on with your rant. You have no idea who I am or what I've done and I'm truly sorry that my "small liberal brain" has you vexed. I just pray that you get old enough to someday know WTF you're talking about.

5. You use age as a measuring stick a lot Fastone. It can be a factor in possible experiences and wisdom but it isn't a guarantee that these things exist and a lack of age doesn't automatically make one clueless of all situations.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    You use age as a measuring stick a lot Fastone. It can be a factor in possible experiences and wisdom but it isn't a guarantee that these things exist and a lack of age doesn't automatically make one clueless of all situations.
    This is a huge basis of the book of Job. Gray hair does not equal wisdom.

I've met some very smart, but horribly unwise people.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-07-2007, 09:20 AM
  2. Question: The Second Coming NIke commercial (music)
    By East1600Plus in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-10-2007, 07:03 PM
  3. the new American Castrati
    By MaynardMeek in forum Politics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-17-2006, 11:23 AM
  4. The New Glucose Revolution
    By LakeMountD in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-13-2004, 10:55 PM
  5. My Turn.............the second coming