CNBC...

1. Pro Virili Parte
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.49%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

CNBC...

I dont know if there are any daily show fans here but I thought this show was pretty good.. to give a little background of the interview view this episode The Daily Show Full Episode | Wednesday Mar 4 2009 | Comedy Central

appearntly Jim Cramr took this personally and responded and I guess there was some backand forth between them (I missed it) well Jim Cramer comes on the show and they have a very good discussion

The Daily Show Full Episode | Thursday Mar 12 2009 | Comedy Central

what do you think? does cnbc have any responsibilty in this?
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

2. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

What is funny....(Oreilly stated this as well) is Stewart never had a problem with Cramer until Cramer started to rail against Obama in the last 2 weeks because of his economic policies (and Cramer is a Democrat!!!)

It does seem odd that he chooses to do this now....instead of November when the crash happened and the same footage was available. Why now? Its a little late.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  3. lutherblsstt

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmo Kramer View Post
    What is funny....(Oreilly stated this as well) is Stewart never had a problem with Cramer until Cramer started to rail against Obama in the last 2 weeks because of his economic policies (and Cramer is a Democrat!!!)

It does seem odd that he chooses to do this now....instead of November when the crash happened and the same footage was available. Why now? Its a little late.
    The timing may be off and lead to speculation on the part of those who frame everything with party politics in mind,but his points were definitely on.

Watch this:

Cramer Crossing the Line

http://www.michaelcovel.com/2009/03/...sing-the-line/
    Last edited by lutherblsstt; 03-16-2009 at 04:42 AM. Reason: add
    •   

4. lutherblsstt

Such a good quote this is:

“The only function of economic forecasting is to make astrology look respectable.”
    – John Kenneth Galbraith
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  269 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.76%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Cramer is a lifelong democrat and whose donated hundreds of thousands of dollars to the democratic party.....yet he criticizes Obama's policies and now he's in the crosshairs of the Daily Show, Saturday Night Live, MSNBC and every other liberal media outlet like he has a bounty on his head. What's really disappointing is that there is no actual analysis of Cramer's critiques on Obama's policy, they just put Cramer's record under the microscope. Its a shoot the messenger situation.