Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. I gotta eat. Lol!

Maybe wacth some tv!

Starting new workout tomorrow.

Later fellas.

2. EJL

Subaru Outback 2002
    200,000 miles
    Runs like a dream w no sign of slowing down.
    Been in the shop twice.

Handles the snow like no USA car I've driven.
    Jananese company with a lot of US plants.
    Wish I could find someting from detroit I liked as much to succeed it!
    •   

3. Never enough

Quote Originally Posted by edgebsl View Post
    EJL

Subaru Outback 2002
    200,000 miles
    Runs like a dream w no sign of slowing down.
    Been in the shop twice.

Handles the snow like no USA car I've driven.
    Jananese company with a lot of US plants.
    Wish I could find someting from detroit I liked as much to succeed it!
    1988 i bought a 1983 chevy caprice wagon with 85,000 miles on it. I drove it to 165,000 without any repairs beyond one brake caliper seizing. I hadn't replaced the radiator hoses and by 1995 (when I hit that 165,000) i had an annoying but slow leak. One friday night around midnight I was crossing a 12 mile bridge that has a tiny shoulder, not as big as the car, and the temp light came about halfway across, and I remembered i hadn't checked the water level in the last week. I felt like I didn't have a choice and drove it to the end of the bridge where there was a shoulder, and it stalled by then and I rolled the last bit.

The car even ran after that, without any significant repairs, but it needed a new head gasket. I have no fear at all that it would have made it to well over 200k miles had that not happened.

The american full frame v8 vehicles had no comparison among foreign cars, which is why they were and still are used as police cars and taxis
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum
  4. Never enough

back to the stimulus...

Yet, even as he's spending a ton of taxpayer money, Obama also is pressing the need for getting "exploding deficits" under control.
    Its great, he's got great command over the media. All he needs to do is talk about getting deficits under control, and he'll get positive press about it. Doesn't matter than his most optimistic plan is to get what looks to be a 1.7 trillion deficit this year down to under 600billion. The net deficit of the 8 years of george bush was $400 billion.....
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

5. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    1988 i bought a 1983 chevy caprice wagon with 85,000 miles on it. I drove it to 165,000 without any repairs beyond one brake caliper seizing. I hadn't replaced the radiator hoses and by 1995 (when I hit that 165,000) i had an annoying but slow leak. One friday night around midnight I was crossing a 12 mile bridge that has a tiny shoulder, not as big as the car, and the temp light came about halfway across, and I remembered i hadn't checked the water level in the last week. I felt like I didn't have a choice and drove it to the end of the bridge where there was a shoulder, and it stalled by then and I rolled the last bit.

The car even ran after that, without any significant repairs, but it needed a new head gasket. I have no fear at all that it would have made it to well over 200k miles had that not happened.

The american full frame v8 vehicles had no comparison among foreign cars, which is why they were and still are used as police cars and taxis
    We have an 1989 GMC RV with a 454 in it. 190,000 miles and runs like a tank! Towing power for days and not bad gas mileage either (for an rv) if you keep it 65 or under. Ahh the days of great american motors.
    •   

6. Never enough

basically we were always the best with full size vehicles with v8s in them. Straight 6s as well. We definitely didn't respond rapidly enough to changes in global demand, and didn't spend the $ into small engine research we could/should have. But just like as documented in some ways in "Who Killed The Electric Car" the consumers are a big part of it, and until we saw rapidly rising gas prices there wasn't a whole lot of interest in a whole lot of small and/or electric cars.
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

7. I'll alway <3 muscle cars.

*Drooling for the new Camaro and hoping it's not cancelled*

8. Williamsport, PA? I live right around the corner form ya in Frederick

9. And I'm just a hop skip and a jump away in DC. As long as I don't drive during traffic. Wait does that even happen around here?
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

10. Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    Williamsport, PA? I live right around the corner form ya in Frederick
    Really?

I live in southside, near K and S music.

I played guitar for the bands Backstreet Law, Til December and Candlelight Red

11. I don't know Williamsport too well. I've only been there a few times. A couple times to get ink done at Mr. Naturals and once for the grand opening of the Harley Davidson shop there.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. "The first thing I'd do as president is..."
    By David Dunn in forum Politics
    Replies: 90
    Last Post: 11-14-2008, 09:10 AM
  2. Replies: 106
    Last Post: 11-07-2008, 05:31 PM
  3. Replies: 144
    Last Post: 01-01-2008, 02:11 PM
  4. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-09-2007, 09:56 PM
  5. is there such thing as a "clean" bulk?
    By blackjack in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-17-2004, 08:43 PM