are you serious? - AnabolicMinds.com

are you serious?

1. Pro Virili Parte

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

are you serious?

Joe The Plumber To Become War Correspondent

TOLEDO, Ohio — Joe The Plumber is putting down his wrenches and picking up a reporter's notebook.

The Ohio man who became a household name during the presidential campaign says he is heading to Israel as a war correspondent for the conservative Web site pjtv.com.

Samuel J. Wurzelbacher (WUR'-zuhl-bah-kur) says he'll spend 10 days covering the fighting.

He tells WNWO-TV in Toledo that he wants to let Israel's "'Average Joes' share their story."

Wurzelbacher gained attention during the final weeks of the campaign when he asked Barack Obama about his tax plan.

He later joined Republican John McCain on the campaign trail. At one stop, he agreed with a McCain supporter who asked if he believed a vote for Obama was a vote for the death of Israel.
    this guy is really stretching his 15mins of fame.. now he is a war Correspondent??

and I can't find any article but on msnbc's morning joe show they had sasha and malia obamas first day of school covered and really went into detail about these 2 girls even as far as what there school menus was like for the next 3 days.. I mean seriouisly? This is what I am watching on the news? What these girls ate yestarday for lunch.. it is ridiculous

and wtf is up with this

seriously.. who does this? and while still alive.. are we back in rome? is this the ceaser era?
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

I agree bro. Its all because obama is allowing hollywood to be on his a$$. I was looking at a magazine the other day. And on the cover it said "Obama at the Beach with his shirt off!" REDICULOUS. Like i always say- We live in a OBAMA-nation! ha
  3. DT5
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

people pay money to hear about other peoples lives. my girlfriend reads US weekly and watches E. it makes the world spin. ignorance is fun.
    •