Al-Qaeda vows to hurt Obama's US

Emerge

Emerge

Awards
  • Established
Blah blah, **** them. They vow to destroy us for all kinds of gay reasons. Destroy this.

crawlinmatt

crawlinmatt

Awards
F*CK YEAH! Bring on the "stan"................i have been wanting to f*ck up some al qaeda and taliban......al qaeda in iraq are a bunch of hiding pussies!:saw:

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
this is not good news... remember when Clinton came in office they attacked the world trace center, when bush come in the office there was 9/11, they can see the US is in a weak economic position right and getting in distress and since there will be a transition taking place in Washington this is the perfect time to make some sort of attack, although the fact they have come out and warm us about it is good news b/c now everyone in the government will be more aware and should be more alert.
hope for the best!

nopeace

Awards
  • Established
they're not gonna attack anyone unless the US orders it. They've been US operatives since the 70"s and people really think they aren't our own hitmen. Al Queda does not even mean anything in Arabic.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
they're not gonna attack anyone unless the US orders it. They've been US operatives since the 70"s and people really think they aren't our own hitmen. Al Queda does not even mean anything in Arabic.
Hmmm, interesting viewpoint. So what's next? The Obomination blows Iran away, then NY get's nuked in retaliation? ;)

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
You, sir, are ignorant. Thank you for proving to us that you are void of any credibility.

Omen

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You, sir, are ignorant. Thank you for proving to us that you are void of any credibility.
LOL! :rofl:

You are correct, it means "The Base", probably a "symbolic" meaning of some sort.

Everyone wants to have a cool warrior name for their clan, even terrorists! :laugh:

nopeace

Awards
  • Established
You're telling me the U.S. didn't train bin laden to fight the Russians in Afghanistan? The only reason Al Quaeda exist is because we funded their creation.

Bin Laden hasn't even been indicted for the Sept. 11th attacks by the FBI.

You haven't learned a damn thing about the United States involvement in foreign affairs in the past 5-8 years.

Omen

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You're telling me the U.S. didn't train bin laden to fight the Russians in Afghanistan? The only reason Al Quaeda exist is because we funded their creation.

You haven't learned a damn thing about the United States involvement in foreign affairs in the past 5-8 years.
CIA trained terrorists how to fight, FACT.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
So much I would like to comment about, but all I will add is, to my recollection, the cia trained and funded the mujahideen, groups of normal people, to fight for their freedom against the soviets after the afghan government at the time got in bed with the russians. And it may have halted the spread of communism, to some extent, if not altogether, but thats an argument for another time.

Bin Laden has openly and actively promoted, funded, and encouraged the killing of american men, women and children, along with the men, women and children of any of their allies.

Any man who hurts women and children is a coward.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established

Maybe you missed the part I bolded, where you tried to tell us the word Al Qaeda means nothing in Arabic.
Also please don't assume you know more than me just because you've watched Charlie Wilson's War. I have a degree in Political Science and Middle Eastern Studies with a minor in Arabic almost complete. Thanks.

nopeace

Awards
  • Established
Maybe you missed the part I bolded, where you tried to tell us the word Al Qaeda means nothing in Arabic.
Also please don't assume you know more than me just because you've watched Charlie Wilson's War. I have a degree in Political Science and Middle Eastern Studies with a minor in Arabic almost complete. Thanks.

You studied political science in the United States and Middle Easter Studies in the United States. It's like having Americans teach you about how we fairly we treated the native Americans. It's pointless because you learned American Political Science. In most poli-sci classes they still teach that GW made mistakes about Iraq instead of actually teaching it was a fraud.

I have a degree in a social science and much of the knowledge I have gained did not come from any form of American Media. You're entire degree is a product of U.S. propaganda.

Poli Sci is a joke of a major because it only perpetuates the same ideologies that are embedded in the same stupid American minds continuously. I'm sure you also believe that Iraq had WMD's as well. People in the United States still believe that there are two different political parties yet fail to realize they are all members of the CFR and other organizations.

The world has a bigger view than what is being taught to people in a class room.

At any rate. Yes al quaeda has no true meaning. Even if it means the BASE. The entire organization is a phantom threat. Even at that, most terrorism is a response to US foreign affairs policy in the Middle East and to the unyeilding support given to Israelis for their occupation.

Osama can make videos all day long saying he is going to attack the US and all this is going to do is allow a bunch of neo-cons to right more laws to obstruct our civil liberties. 9-11 has done nothing but cause the American people to give up more civil liberties and our government and military have more power now than ever before to control the public.

nopeace

Awards
  • Established
Any man who hurts women and children is a coward.

It's no different then the millions dead in Iraq because of the wars and UN sanctions we imposed.

The US has done it's share of massacre around the world on a much larger scale than the terrorist have.

planetfuzz

planetfuzz

Awards
  • Established
Al-Qaeda needs to get a life. They are just pissed because they clean sand out of their ass cracks while we play Xbox and bang hot chicks.

Seriously though most of this stuff is over my head since I do not know the technicalities or politics.

nopeace

Awards
  • Established
Al-Qaeda needs to get a life. They are just pissed because they clean sand out of their ass cracks while we play Xbox and bang hot chicks.

Seriously though most of this stuff is over my head since I do not know the technicalities or politics.
They dont get shaved pussy. And it drives them mad!!!!:saroll:

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
You studied political science in the United States and Middle Easter Studies in the United States. It's like having Americans teach you about how we fairly we treated the native Americans. It's pointless because you learned American Political Science. In most poli-sci classes they still teach that GW made mistakes about Iraq instead of actually teaching it was a fraud.

I have a degree in a social science and much of the knowledge I have gained did not come from any form of American Media. You're entire degree is a product of U.S. propaganda.

Poli Sci is a joke of a major because it only perpetuates the same ideologies that are embedded in the same stupid American minds continuously. I'm sure you also believe that Iraq had WMD's as well. People in the United States still believe that there are two different political parties yet fail to realize they are all members of the CFR and other organizations.

The world has a bigger view than what is being taught to people in a class room.

At any rate. Yes al quaeda has no true meaning. Even if it means the BASE. The entire organization is a phantom threat. Even at that, most terrorism is a response to US foreign affairs policy in the Middle East and to the unyeilding support given to Israelis for their occupation.

Osama can make videos all day long saying he is going to attack the US and all this is going to do is allow a bunch of neo-cons to right more laws to obstruct our civil liberties. 9-11 has done nothing but cause the American people to give up more civil liberties and our government and military have more power now than ever before to control the public.
Wow. You seem to know all about me huh. Who do you think taught me Arabic? A white American? Who do you think was the professor in the Middle East and Islam classes I've taken? Americans? HA.

Do you even know that I am American? I could live and study at King Saud University in Riyadh for all you know.

Oh, and yes I do know there were and are weapons of mass destruction in Iraq. How do I know, you ask? Because the United States has sold WMD to Iraq in the past and 550 tons of yellow uranium cake was very recently in Iraq as documented by the IAEA, UN and every major media outlet in the world. Thousands of tons of cake and other materials are still in Iraq. If you search online you will find documented encounters of intact vials of Ricin and mustard gas also.

With every post you have made in this thread, you have lost credibility. Everything you post from now on is a waste of time.

PS- Since you still refuse to believe that the word Al Qaeda means something, you should refer to the online video where Abdelmalek Droudkal explains the meaning behind it as well as the meaning behind the name of his own organization.

Last edited:
RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
It's no different then the millions dead in Iraq because of the wars and UN sanctions we imposed.

The US has done it's share of massacre around the world on a much larger scale than the terrorist have.
You will get no argument from me that the US government and the UN have their share of travesties to answer for, however, the open, direct, blatant, promoted, encouraged, probably arranged, funded and orchestrated attacks directly against women and children is an absolute sign of cowardice.

As a matter of fact, I dont even know why Im posting this, as in my eyes, any terrorist is a coward, planting bombs to kill random people, firing rockets into crowded city buildings from a mile away, attacking public places where innocents gather, sneaking around in the shadows, hiding in caves, planning to hurt those who cant defend themselves. A real man meets his enemy face to face, and doesnt cower in the shadows.

Im done with this thread.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
his has nothing to do with this poor servant of God, nor with the al Qaeda organization. We are the children of an Islamic nation whose leader is Mohammed.

We have one religion, one God, one book, one prophet, one nation. Our book teaches us to be brothers of a faith. All the Muslims are brothers. The name "al Qaeda" was established a long time ago by mere chance. The late Abu Ebeida El-Banashiri established the training camps for our mujahedeen against Russia's terrorism. We used to call the training camp al Qaeda as a base of our operations. And the name stayed. We speak about the conscience of the nation; we are the sons of the nation. We brothers in Islam from the Middle East, Philippines, Malaysia, India, Pakistan and as far as Mauritania.
Direct quote from OBL

OzzY SluGGa

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Holy **** that is gold man!!!:icon_lol:

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
They dont get shaved pussy. And it drives them mad!!!!:saroll:
I would blow **** up too if I didn't get shaved camel slit :zx11pissed:

..seriously though, politics aside (which translates only into "motive") , every time a group goes running around with bombs strapped to their bodies blowing up every day people suicide-style, I thing "what have you actually accomplished!?"
What a pus*y a**and ineffective way to get a message accross. Especially when you have to publicly claim responsibility AND inform of the message you tried to send. Apparently you can't tell who blew up what anymore and for what reason.
The gullibility of the people that do the bombiong; I'm not sure weather to feel sorry for them because they were able to be talked into believing it would make a difference.
I try not to get political, and I have no degrees in poly-sci, and have never been to a country where this goes on as a day-to-day occurrence, but I do understand blowing some **** up becasue blowing it up halted a process: you know, like I'm mad at the gov so I'll blow up a GOV building..

That at least is locical.

Done with politics for the year, did my quota:reporter:

OzzY SluGGa

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Its actually really simple, Al-Queda are just a bunch of fukin Homo's. Peroid. :D

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
There's some pretty good one liners in this thread lol :thumbsup:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Ahh, yes....I have heard testimonies from those pilots who actively targeted civilians to wipe them out and make the Brown Satan feel the swords of nonbelief in Christianity.

Wait..they didn't? You mean intent has something to do with it?

OzzY SluGGa

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ahhhh, thanks for paraphrasing, it all makes sense now! :rolleyes: :D
haha, well the boys in this thread are obviously way more educated than me, i cant argue that. But I thought all the political views etc aside, I'd just say what were all thinking. They suck balls. I wish America would rock into the middle east an farken level the whole place. A simple solution yet so attractive :D Get a big black dog up ya Bin Laden and all your Homo mates.:****you:

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
haha, well the boys in this thread are obviously way more educated than me, i cant argue that. But I thought all the political views etc aside, I'd just say what were all thinking. They suck balls. I wish America would rock into the middle east an farken level the whole place. A simple solution yet so attractive :D Get a big black dog up ya Bin Laden and all your Homo mates.:****you:
I hear ya man. I gave up on trying to understand the complexities of politics weeks ago! I can appreciate your simplified approach, I think I'll adopt that formula for myself now too. Hey, just get to the point right?! :D

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
... another attack is not good. Well, any attack is not good...

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
haven't we killed the #2 guy in Al Queda like 8 times, lol wtf? Every month we kill the #2 guy

nopeace

Awards
  • Established
Wow. You seem to know all about me huh. Who do you think taught me Arabic? A white American? Who do you think was the professor in the Middle East and Islam classes I've taken? Americans? HA.

Do you even know that I am American? I could live and study at King Saud University in Riyadh for all you know.

Oh, and yes I do know there were and are weapons of mass destruction in Iraq. How do I know, you ask? Because the United States has sold WMD to Iraq in the past and 550 tons of yellow uranium cake was very recently in Iraq as documented by the IAEA, UN and every major media outlet in the world. Thousands of tons of cake and other materials are still in Iraq. If you search online you will find documented encounters of intact vials of Ricin and mustard gas also.

With every post you have made in this thread, you have lost credibility. Everything you post from now on is a waste of time.

PS- Since you still refuse to believe that the word Al Qaeda means something, you should refer to the online video where Abdelmalek Droudkal explains the meaning behind it as well as the meaning behind the name of his own organization.
Mustard gas was found in shells. As far as I know the current status is that no WMD's were "officially" claimed in Iraq. I am well aware the US sold them chemical weapons because that is what they used to gas the kurds and Iranians. As for the 550 tons of yellow cake, it was found. Then it was sent to canada and does not constitute a WMD because it is not potent enough to be used in a dirty bomb. The UN had an eye on the Yellow cake so it was never hidden.

My main point is, much of what is learned through college is often tainted by the politics of the region and the views of the people. In the US we will never learn of the attrocities done by us to other country or the hypocrisy in our foreign policy.

Al Queda can mean whatever, my point is only that it is a shadow threat. It isn't real, it's only there to scare Americans.

Lacradocious

Lacradocious

Awards
  • Established
Al Queda is a blanket statement for all terrorists in my opinion. I think that we need to find Osama Bin Laden and Al-Zawari, and kill the SOB's already. There is no excuse as to why they are still alive. We would likely have to go into Pakistan to do it, and I think we should.

OzzY SluGGa

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Mustard gas was found in shells. As far as I know the current status is that no WMD's were "officially" claimed in Iraq. I am well aware the US sold them chemical weapons because that is what they used to gas the kurds and Iranians. As for the 550 tons of yellow cake, it was found. Then it was sent to canada and does not constitute a WMD because it is not potent enough to be used in a dirty bomb. The UN had an eye on the Yellow cake so it was never hidden.

My main point is, much of what is learned through college is often tainted by the politics of the region and the views of the people. In the US we will never learn of the attrocities done by us to other country or the hypocrisy in our foreign policy.

Al Queda can mean whatever, my point is only that it is a shadow threat. It isn't real, it's only there to scare Americans.
Dudes got a good point, but doesnt change my simple/effective solution. Level the entire farken middle east and everyone will be better off. :D
Where's the nuke button? Push it america, push it!! why are these pieces of **** still drawing breath?

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Dudes got a good point, but doesnt change my simple/effective solution. Level the entire farken middle east and everyone will be better off. :D
Where's the nuke button? Push it america, push it!! why are these pieces of **** still drawing breath?
Oh man, this guy! This has got to be Chad reincarnate. Where you been man?! :)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think they keep cloning him or something, lol :slap:
#2 guy...what a crappy job. If you make it to #1, urine the money.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
yes, lets nuke the middle east - what have they done for us?

- biggest reservoirs of oil
- inflated the US dollar because its internationally recognized as trade for a barrel of oil (UAE)

prepare to loose 20% of your savings overnight :)
and that doesn't even include gas going back to 4-5 bucks a gallon.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
lol, I'm not sure. Either it was Dr.Evil or Austin Powers, I can't remember which now. :08:
was austin powers. the texan in the next stall said "that's right! you tell that turd who's boss."

OzzY SluGGa

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yes, lets nuke the middle east - what have they done for us?

- biggest reservoirs of oil
- inflated the US dollar because its internationally recognized as trade for a barrel of oil (UAE)

prepare to loose 20% of your savings overnight :)
and that doesn't even include gas going back to 4-5 bucks a gallon.
So use some weapon that doesnt destroy the oil! Sheesh, do I have to think of everything?:toofunny: the rest of the world gotta come up with a replacement for oil! After all, isn't neccessity the mother of all invention? I cant stand the Arabs they are pigs. Child killers, and female mutilators. Were better off without them.:soapbox:

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
this has turned in to an entertaining thread.... but i thought we already too out Al-Zawari!

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
So use some weapon that doesnt destroy the oil! Sheesh, do I have to think of everything?:toofunny: the rest of the world gotta come up with a replacement for oil! After all, isn't neccessity the mother of all invention? I cant stand the Arabs they are pigs. Child killers, and female mutilators. Were better off without them.:soapbox:
um. oil is based on the dollar. not the euro, not the yen. if UAE were truly our enemies (george bush is on great relations with them), they would base oil per barrel by euro, which would deflate our dollar overnight by around 20%.

to say that they're all our enemies is a blanket statement of hate - much like how the KKK views blacks. that view in fact is why the middle east doesn't like us - people like you lump terrorist and freedom fighter together as a common enemy. the middle east returns the favor by saying all americans hate them. thanks (insert sarcasm here).

female mutilators is actually an african tradition, limited to tribes, where the clitoris is removed - not a middle eastern tradition.

as far as child killers goes, i notice you don't extend that to israel, who not only killed over a hundred children this month, who also bought 14-17 year old women from russia during the collapse of communism and forced them into brothels. did i mention that we give israel over 4 billion dollars of aid every year. you can easily draw a parallel that in some form or another, given our aid, the US is promoting child molestation in israel. i would also venture a guess, that due to abortion laws in the united states, that we kill much more children than the middle east.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think it's high time America strikes fear into it existing and future enemies - if you get my drift.

Everyone knows they've got the fire power but everyone knows they ain't going to use it.

Collateral damage - it already happens. Public Opinion? Didn't stop the abortion that was the Coalition of the Willing (and I say that with no disrespect to former or current servicemen)

Al Queida makes a threat? Nuke the area. Then maybe Iran may take a step back. Russia would calm the fuck down and China would think twice.

If Israel saw Iran as an immediate threat, do you think they wouldn't?

Just my uneducated 2c worth...

OzzY SluGGa

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think it's high time America strikes fear into it existing and future enemies - if you get my drift.

Everyone knows they've got the fire power but everyone knows they ain't going to use it.

Collateral damage - it already happens. Public Opinion? Didn't stop the abortion that was the Coalition of the Willing (and I say that with no disrespect to former or current servicemen)

Al Queida makes a threat? Nuke the area. Then maybe Iran may take a step back. Russia would calm the fuck down and China would think twice.

If Israel saw Iran as an immediate threat, do you think they wouldn't?

Just my uneducated 2c worth...
Damn straight Jakell,
Im guessing anyone Pro Arab hasnt buried a love one due to these pigs. Are we forever to be at their mercy cause we wont look for an alternative to oil? We are bent over and cop it cause we feel we have no choice? And as far as mutilation....May well have its origins in Africa. Does that change that they do it? And gain Im guessing the pro Arabs dont have a mutilated sister. Anyway, I better not come back to this thread, Supporters of our enemy make me sick, you know who you are.....whos ****ing side you on....:madfawk:
**** Al-Queda, and ANYONE that makes excuses for them.