Al-Qaeda vows to hurt Obama's US

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. dpfisher

Quote Originally Posted by nopeace View Post
    They dont get shaved *****. And it drives them mad!!!!
    Once again you show how little you know about them. Muslim women have to shave their pussies it's part of their religion.

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.43%

Quote Originally Posted by DR.D View Post
    I think they keep cloning him or something, lol
    WHO DOES NUMBER 2 WORK FOR!!?!?!?
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by OzzY SluGGa View Post
    Dudes got a good point, but doesnt change my simple/effective solution. Level the entire farken middle east and everyone will be better off.
    Where's the nuke button? Push it america, push it!! why are these pieces of **** still drawing breath?
    yes, lets nuke the middle east - what have they done for us?

- biggest reservoirs of oil
    - inflated the US dollar because its internationally recognized as trade for a barrel of oil (UAE)

prepare to loose 20% of your savings overnight
    and that doesn't even include gas going back to 4-5 bucks a gallon.
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.69%

Quote Originally Posted by Mjolnir View Post
    lol, I'm not sure. Either it was Dr.Evil or Austin Powers, I can't remember which now.
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.08%

lol, I'm not sure. Either it was Dr.Evil or Austin Powers, I can't remember which now.
    was austin powers. the texan in the next stall said "that's right! you tell that turd who's boss."
  6. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.19%

Quote Originally Posted by suncloud View Post
    yes, lets nuke the middle east - what have they done for us?

- biggest reservoirs of oil
    - inflated the US dollar because its internationally recognized as trade for a barrel of oil (UAE)

prepare to loose 20% of your savings overnight
    and that doesn't even include gas going back to 4-5 bucks a gallon.
    So use some weapon that doesnt destroy the oil! Sheesh, do I have to think of everything? the rest of the world gotta come up with a replacement for oil! After all, isn't neccessity the mother of all invention? I cant stand the Arabs they are pigs. Child killers, and female mutilators. Were better off without them.
  7. PES Rep
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.96%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

this has turned in to an entertaining thread.... but i thought we already too out Al-Zawari!
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.08%

So use some weapon that doesnt destroy the oil! Sheesh, do I have to think of everything? the rest of the world gotta come up with a replacement for oil! After all, isn't neccessity the mother of all invention? I cant stand the Arabs they are pigs. Child killers, and female mutilators. Were better off without them.
    um. oil is based on the dollar. not the euro, not the yen. if UAE were truly our enemies (george bush is on great relations with them), they would base oil per barrel by euro, which would deflate our dollar overnight by around 20%.

to say that they're all our enemies is a blanket statement of hate - much like how the KKK views blacks. that view in fact is why the middle east doesn't like us - people like you lump terrorist and freedom fighter together as a common enemy. the middle east returns the favor by saying all americans hate them. thanks (insert sarcasm here).

female mutilators is actually an african tradition, limited to tribes, where the clitoris is removed - not a middle eastern tradition.

as far as child killers goes, i notice you don't extend that to israel, who not only killed over a hundred children this month, who also bought 14-17 year old women from russia during the collapse of communism and forced them into brothels. did i mention that we give israel over 4 billion dollars of aid every year. you can easily draw a parallel that in some form or another, given our aid, the US is promoting child molestation in israel. i would also venture a guess, that due to abortion laws in the united states, that we kill much more children than the middle east.
  9. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.42%

I think it's high time America strikes fear into it existing and future enemies - if you get my drift.

Everyone knows they've got the fire power but everyone knows they ain't going to use it.

Collateral damage - it already happens. Public Opinion? Didn't stop the abortion that was the Coalition of the Willing (and I say that with no disrespect to former or current servicemen)

Al Queida makes a threat? Nuke the area. Then maybe Iran may take a step back. Russia would calm the fuck down and China would think twice.

If Israel saw Iran as an immediate threat, do you think they wouldn't?

Just my uneducated 2c worth...
  10. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.19%

Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    I think it's high time America strikes fear into it existing and future enemies - if you get my drift.

Everyone knows they've got the fire power but everyone knows they ain't going to use it.

Collateral damage - it already happens. Public Opinion? Didn't stop the abortion that was the Coalition of the Willing (and I say that with no disrespect to former or current servicemen)

Al Queida makes a threat? Nuke the area. Then maybe Iran may take a step back. Russia would calm the fuck down and China would think twice.

If Israel saw Iran as an immediate threat, do you think they wouldn't?

Just my uneducated 2c worth...
    Damn straight Jakell,
    Im guessing anyone Pro Arab hasnt buried a love one due to these pigs. Are we forever to be at their mercy cause we wont look for an alternative to oil? We are bent over and cop it cause we feel we have no choice? And as far as mutilation....May well have its origins in Africa. Does that change that they do it? And gain Im guessing the pro Arabs dont have a mutilated sister. Anyway, I better not come back to this thread, Supporters of our enemy make me sick, you know who you are.....whos ****ing side you on....
    **** Al-Queda, and ANYONE that makes excuses for them.
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.08%

Damn straight Jakell,
    Im guessing anyone Pro Arab hasnt buried a love one due to these pigs. Are we forever to be at their mercy cause we wont look for an alternative to oil? We are bent over and cop it cause we feel we have no choice? And as far as mutilation....May well have its origins in Africa. Does that change that they do it? And gain Im guessing the pro Arabs dont have a mutilated sister. Anyway, I better not come back to this thread, Supporters of our enemy make me sick, you know who you are.....whos ****ing side you on....
    **** Al-Queda, and ANYONE that makes excuses for them.
    i think you're a bit off base here.

in memory thread!
    post 9 is me, for my friend who died on september 11, so don't you dare accuse me of supporting terrorists. and yes, i was also a soldier.

the problem with iraq, is the audacity and sheer arrogance of the terrorists. they dress like civilians, hide with civilians, then complain when a civilian dies. they don't have the balls do get in a uniform so we know who they are - terrorists are pussies, and always will be. i hope the 72 virgins end up like that family guy episode - 72 nerds on computers all playing warcraft.

there is a problem in condemning the whole nation though - you can't say anyone who helped us, and lived through sadaams evil regime deserve to die because of their race - unless you also believe that middle easterners can say the same of us and george bush taking away our rights that our soldiers fought for.

we can say that all terrorists deserve death. so does anyone who is willing to kill innocent civilians to achieve an end goal - be careful that you are not one of those as soon as we start targeting the innocent, we become no better.
  12. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.19%

i think you're a bit off base here.

in memory thread!
    post 9 is me, for my friend who died on september 11, so don't you dare accuse me of supporting terrorists. and yes, i was also a soldier.

the problem with iraq, is the audacity and sheer arrogance of the terrorists. they dress like civilians, hide with civilians, then complain when a civilian dies. they don't have the balls do get in a uniform so we know who they are - terrorists are pussies, and always will be. i hope the 72 virgins end up like that family guy episode - 72 nerds on computers all playing warcraft.

there is a problem in condemning the whole nation though - you can't say anyone who helped us, and lived through sadaams evil regime deserve to die because of their race - unless you also believe that middle easterners can say the same of us and george bush taking away our rights that our soldiers fought for.

we can say that all terrorists deserve death. so does anyone who is willing to kill innocent civilians to achieve an end goal - be careful that you are not one of those as soon as we start targeting the innocent, we become no better.
    Well, you make some good points certainly. Ok, but even if i step back and calm down I still cant help but think of WW2, and the atom bomb. America saved us all from possibly living under the Yoke of japanese rule. it was done by murdering thousands upon thousands of civilians. But, Imagine if it was never done??! Sometimes, we gotta fight fire with fire man. We gotta retaliate twice as lethal for every strike against the western world. make it not worth it for them to even consider ****ing with us. But I will leave it, we should prob just agree to disagree.
    And props to you for your service to your country. Got a brother in the forces (afghanistan, 3RAR) nice work. No one knows better than boots on the ground.
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.08%

Well, you make some good points certainly. Ok, but even if i step back and calm down I still cant help but think of WW2, and the atom bomb. America saved us all from possibly living under the Yoke of japanese rule. it was done by murdering thousands upon thousands of civilians. But, Imagine if it was never done??! Sometimes, we gotta fight fire with fire man. We gotta retaliate twice as lethal for every strike against the western world. make it not worth it for them to even consider ****ing with us. But I will leave it, we should prob just agree to disagree.
    And props to you for your service to your country. Got a brother in the forces (afghanistan, 3RAR) nice work. No one knows better than boots on the ground.
    the atom bomb was what i like to call "desperate times call for desperate measures". by no means are we that desperate right now. the casualties were terrible, but the japanese at that time would not have stopped until they won, so we dropped the bomb. when you live under a code of honor such as they do (where dying to preserve honor is expected), there were few other choices left for us. again, desperate times.

yes, we need to retaliate, and yes, every terrorist deserves whatever misery we can inflict on them. however, allow yourself to consider the possibility that we kill a mother and father, and permanently disfigure a 3 year old boy. when that boy grows up, he will have hate in his heart for us, and what we did to his family, and in some way, he will feel justified in retaliating against us - maybe a repeat of 9/11. this is what i would prevent.

by doing this war tactfully, we prevent others from joining the enemy because of indiscriminate killing.

kill the terrorists. kill them without passion, without mercy. they want to meet allah, lets get them to him faster! but do not let other enemies rise up because of a mistake on our part. that's where i'm coming from. we've lost enough innocents already. IMO.

congrats for having a brother in service. its a thankless job, that will be more thankless if the civilian body count rises too high - that kind of stress can place a toll on the spirit.
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.69%

Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    ... Al Queida makes a threat? Nuke the area. Then maybe Iran may take a step back. Russia would calm the fuck down and China would think twice. ...
    Ya really think so? Russia's insulted (and losing business now too) and China could just be itching to flex for economic pull. I used to think like you, but I think I might be skeptical now.
  15. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.19%

the atom bomb was what i like to call "desperate times call for desperate measures". by no means are we that desperate right now. the casualties were terrible, but the japanese at that time would not have stopped until they won, so we dropped the bomb. when you live under a code of honor such as they do (where dying to preserve honor is expected), there were few other choices left for us. again, desperate times.

yes, we need to retaliate, and yes, every terrorist deserves whatever misery we can inflict on them. however, allow yourself to consider the possibility that we kill a mother and father, and permanently disfigure a 3 year old boy. when that boy grows up, he will have hate in his heart for us, and what we did to his family, and in some way, he will feel justified in retaliating against us - maybe a repeat of 9/11. this is what i would prevent.

by doing this war tactfully, we prevent others from joining the enemy because of indiscriminate killing.

kill the terrorists. kill them without passion, without mercy. they want to meet allah, lets get them to him faster! but do not let other enemies rise up because of a mistake on our part. that's where i'm coming from. we've lost enough innocents already. IMO.
    Again, intelligent points mate. BUT, they are raised to hate (us-Western World) So, It seems silly to atempt to do right by them when it wont be acknowledged. You know what I mean? they will hate us anyway so why not stomp. Button line though, i mean you been a soldier I know Iron Lungz too. So Im not gonna preach too much. I guess, i just dont like Arabs man. LOL. sorry!
    PS I'd rather Pre emptive strike and always wonder than sit back and wait for times to get desperate.....best defence is a good offense.....
    anyway, hope you aint hating on me too much, remember me and you on the same side man!
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.08%

Ya really think so? Russia's insulted (and losing business now too) and China could just be itching to flex for economic pull. I used to think like you, but I think I might be skeptical now.
    when russia collapsed, they lost accountability of almost a third of its nuclear arsenal. who knows who's got something now.

my other concern obviously is when we went into baghdad. we did so, because there were 70 some odd people who could have taken sadaams place, and 50+ of them were crazier than sadaam was - hence the deck of cards with 52 faces of people to capture/kill. who knows what nutcase has something, or how crazy they are. its better to find them one by one than to piss of a complete lunatic.
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.08%

Again, intelligent points mate. BUT, they are raised to hate (us-Western World) So, It seems silly to atempt to do right by them when it wont be acknowledged. You know what I mean? they will hate us anyway so why not stomp. Button line though, i mean you been a soldier I know Iron Lungz too. So Im not gonna preach too much. I guess, i just dont like Arabs man. LOL. sorry!
    PS I'd rather Pre emptive strike and always wonder than sit back and wait for times to get desperate.....best defence is a good offense.....
    anyway, hope you aint hating on me too much, remember me and you on the same side man!
    yeah, i understand where you're coming from. i think (hopefully) that if we are kind, willing to help, concerned about basic human rights, etc, that their view of us will change over time. there's plenty of people getting over the atrocities already, some of which will be permanently scarred mentally. hopefully the next generation will see how we went in, the good that came out of it, and will have a positive view of america, and how we interact with the world.
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.08%

BUT, they are raised to hate (us-Western World) So, It seems silly to atempt to do right by them when it wont be acknowledged.
    an interesting story here.

i had a friend from iran. he told me a story on when sadaam invaded iran, they wiped out his whole village. he's one of four survivors. but i digress. he once said that they're pissed because the middle east (babylon) is the birthplace of civilization. then they see videos of america, and all the nifty things we have and they say "where's ours?".

my response was "well, my ancestors did what most people would do - move out of the desert!" seriously, why live in a place that for all appearances is a barren wasteland? again, i think by treating them right, and slowly introducing an active democracy where they can get what they want, and join the internet revolution, etc, they will find there's not so much to complain about anymore.

of course, i always tend to look on the positive
  19. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.19%

i had a friend from iran. he told me a story on when sadaam invaded iran, they wiped out his whole village. he's one of four survivors. but i digress. he once said that they're pissed because the middle east (babylon) is the birthplace of civilization. then they see videos of america, and all the nifty things we have and they say "where's ours?".

my response was "well, my ancestors did what most people would do - move out of the desert!" seriously, why live in a place that for all appearances is a barren wasteland? again, i think by treating them right, and slowly introducing an active democracy where they can get what they want, and join the internet revolution, etc, they will find there's not so much to complain about anymore.

That you do my friend! and a far more tolerant man than me it is plain
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.08%

That you do my friend! and a far more tolerant man than me it is plain
    different sides of the same coin - hope for the best, plan for the worst!
  21. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.44%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

This right here is one of the significant glimpses into the human psyche (american included).

The mindset of "well my ancestors did/suffered this" means jack squat application to your life or success. Blame slavery, piss and whine about Christian persecution, had rich parents? So what have YOU DONE????

cradle of civilizatiON is a relative term to state that at the time they were luckier and more advanced than anyone else....like being the smartest kid in class- in the 3rd grade - means othing if individuals and societies do not continue to push.

22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.08%

Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    This right here is one of the significant glimpses into the human psyche (american included).

The mindset of "well my ancestors did/suffered this" means jack squat application to your life or success. Blame slavery, piss and whine about Christian persecution, had rich parents? So what have YOU DONE????

cradle of civilizatiON is a relative term to state that at the time they were luckier and more advanced than anyone else....like being the smartest kid in class- in the 3rd grade - means othing if individuals and societies do not continue to push.

the guy "merzahd" didn't realy complain about his life much - he tried to explain how the people around him felt. he did what my ancestors did - move somewhere else!

in a way i can understand where they're coming from, but when you live in an unhospitable place, your best option is to move... or make it more liveable, which none of the leaders in the middle ease have done - except for dubai.

EDIT : i fully understand where you're coming from dsade - the crutches in life are the ones you place on yourself.
  23. New Member
    Stats
    4'6"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.32%

sorry but all of you are lost. do u believe what school and the news teach you?? we have no ****ing CLUE on whats going on behind the scenes
  24. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.19%

Quote Originally Posted by wackmcjack View Post
    sorry but all of you are lost. do u believe what school and the news teach you?? we have no ****ing CLUE on whats going on behind the scenes
    Feel free to enlighten everyone oh wise one
  25. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.54%

Quote Originally Posted by Mjolnir View Post
    LOLZ
  26. New Member
    Stats
    4'6"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.32%

Feel free to enlighten everyone oh wise one
    I would love to. My brother is friends with a guy this is some how associated deep in the CIA/"special ops" (no I donít know exactly what level, job, etc) but he was a interrogator/ assassin of some sort and just the ounce that he could tell my brother. everything in the news, class rooms is bs. now if your asking yourself why did he mention anything blah blah blah donít ask me I donít know . but believe me or not I donít care your loss.
  27. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.19%

I would love to. My brother is friends with a guy this is some how associated deep in the CIA/"special ops" (no I donít know exactly what level, job, etc) but he was a interrogator/ assassin of some sort and just the ounce that he could tell my brother. everything in the news, class rooms is bs. now if your asking yourself why did he mention anything blah blah blah donít ask me I donít know . but believe me or not I donít care your loss.
  28. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.54%

Quote Originally Posted by RoadBlocK View Post
    You will get no argument from me that the US government and the UN have their share of travesties to answer for, however, the open, direct, blatant, promoted, encouraged, probably arranged, funded and orchestrated attacks directly against women and children is an absolute sign of cowardice.

As a matter of fact, I dont even know why Im posting this, as in my eyes, any terrorist is a coward, planting bombs to kill random people, firing rockets into crowded city buildings from a mile away, attacking public places where innocents gather, sneaking around in the shadows, hiding in caves, planning to hurt those who cant defend themselves. A real man meets his enemy face to face, and doesnt cower in the shadows.

Im done with this thread.
    We do the exact same thing. We fund "freedom fighters" however. We've done all across Central and South America. Many leaders in those countries have degress from University of the Americas, Where they have been taught guerrilla warfare.

And yes we have targeted children, women and civil infrastructures. 500,000 children have died as a result of US/UN sanctions imposed on iraq. Starving a country of medical supplies, food is just as bad as planting a bomb in street.

Bombs are the weapons of the poor, Economic Sanctions are the weapons the wealthy.

In this world we are no different than the terrorist we fight. The United States has caused more harm to women, children and innocent civilians world wide than any terrorist organization. Whether we supply weapons or use CIA to train operatives, we are responsible. As Americans we like to pretend we are different than those "terrorist" we are fighting, but in reality they only exist because of our foreign policies.
  29. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.11%

Quote Originally Posted by nopeace View Post
    We do the exact same thing. We fund "freedom fighters" however. We've done all across Central and South America. Many leaders in those countries have degress from University of the Americas, Where they have been taught guerrilla warfare.

And yes we have targeted children, women and civil infrastructures. 500,000 children have died as a result of US/UN sanctions imposed on iraq. Starving a country of medical supplies, food is just as bad as planting a bomb in street.

Bombs are the weapons of the poor, Economic Sanctions are the weapons the wealthy.

In this world we are no different than the terrorist we fight. The United States has caused more harm to women, children and innocent civilians world wide than any terrorist organization. Whether we supply weapons or use CIA to train operatives, we are responsible. As Americans we like to pretend we are different than those "terrorist" we are fighting, but in reality they only exist because of our foreign policies.
    I am not my government. Remember that. People on both sides are fed propaganda, and then it's up to the people to believe what they will. This is a government fight, not a people's fight. Sit back and watch the heavyweights duke it out, hoping we don't get ****ed in the end.
  30. New Member
    Stats
    4'6"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.32%

why even bring it up when little minded people like you. go back to believing your cnn and sucking obamas ****
  31. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.7%

why even bring it up when little minded people like you. go back to believing your cnn and sucking obamas ****
    I'm pretty sure he lives in Australia. Ozzy, you get CNN is australia?
  32. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.19%

Haha, Im small minded? But you dont even have the presence of mind to see my name? aaaah Einstein, we dont have CNN in Australia, we have our own news. And last time I checked Obama was not leader of this country. There is a world outside America Mr CIA. Im surprised an Intellectual giant such as yourself failed to realise.

Of COURSE there is a whole lot behind the scenes we (the general public) dont know. That is a given, Just spare me your lame attempts to look cool, by claiming to know assassins and other vaious an assorted CIA dark men. No one thinks your cool F**K wit.

Wanna come out with big statements like you did and claim "where all lost" fine, so back it up with something concrete??

You wont, you know it, I know it and everyone that reads this thread knows it. Go Put a James Bond movie on or something, and tell yourself how cool you are
    Im outta this thread, nothing worse than a try hard who try's to act like they know world conspiracies but has nothing behind it.
  33. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.19%

Quote Originally Posted by PhysiqueFreak View Post
    I'm pretty sure he lives in Australia. Ozzy, you get CNN is australia?
    Haha, see this guy noticed. He isnt stupid. We have access to it if we want it dude. But its not actually prime time or anything.

Thanks for having a brain, unlike our friend above.
  34. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.82%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

He was told this by his father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate... So it must be true! You don't believe anything else you read, see or hear but when it comes from a third party of a friend who couldn't saying other than "everything in the news, class rooms is bs." you're a convinced man!

Odd...
  35. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.19%

LOL, Aside from that being a perfect point Jay, was that first bit from Spaceballs?? Taking me back there dude!
  36. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.82%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Yeah man, i just watched it yesterday too lol. I'm a huge Mel brooks fan.
  37. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.54%

At times, I feel sorry for the men and women of the military because they are serving corporate interest more than national interest.

Before 9/11 we gave the taliban 43 million dollars because they had wiped out the opium production then we came in and now opium/heroin production is at it's highest.

War makes money for the banks that lend it the combatants. We are in debt as a nation and people are rich of our dead and wounded. This makes me angry. Our soldiers swore to protect our constitution not corporate interest.

As a nation we've funded over throws of Governments in which we trained (at the College of the Americas) guerilla and terrorist tactics to many leaders across the world especially in central America. Most recent failure of the CIA was the overthrow of the Hugo Chavez(2002) because he wants his oil for his people. Hence why he hates Bush, and why the US does not like him.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Al Qaeda's Allies in Congress
    By BioHazzard in forum Politics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-22-2006, 03:53 PM
  2. Documents Tie Saddam's Iraq and Al-Qaeda
    By MaynardMeek in forum Politics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-19-2006, 01:23 PM
  3. McCain vows to take action if MLB doesn't
    By willieman in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-15-2004, 01:10 PM
  4. Al Qaeda tries to make a deal with U.S.?
    By kwyckemynd00 in forum Politics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 11-02-2004, 01:37 AM
  5. Al-Qaeda getting SA passports
    By VanillaGorilla in forum General Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-04-2004, 07:51 PM