Damn maybe Obama is the Anti-Christ

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
the post or the fact that the lottery numbers were really....666?

ShadowFury

ShadowFury

Awards
  • Established
I'm sure the numbers are true, and who knows, he might be, he might not be.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My god...the odds of that happening are...oh yeah, one in 999.

<yawn> scary.*

*scary that some numbskulls will read anything other than random chance into this.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
My god...the odds of that happening are...oh yeah, one in 999.

<yawn> scary.*

*scary that some numbskulls will read anything other than random chance into this.

iirc the odds are far worse than that. The three numbers are selected separately. So it would be the odds of a 6, cubed; or (1/10)x(1/10)x(1/10) = .001 = .1% chance

I could be way off and just be gobbling off bs from my stats class several years ago, though.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
no!..i dont thnik so,the coincidence is to far fetched,take ronald reagan.they thought he was the anti-christ,and there reason for it made more sense,this is how they figured it!..check out his full name!ronald wilson reagan-666-number of letters in each name!..that was more convincing then the lotto!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the antichrist was based on Nero, it has nothing to do with modern times. Man people need to take a step back from Revelations

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow, the election is over people! I figured the humor would be easily spotted... Especially since everyone in this thread has probably read my other posts in here.

ShadowFury

ShadowFury

Awards
  • Established
You're all wrong...everyone knows it's Dr. Phil, DUH. :ntome:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow, the election is over people! I figured the humor would be easily spotted... Especially since everyone in this thread has probably read my other posts in here.
You find it humorous because Satan has deceived you.

The greatest trick Satan ever played was convincing mankind that he didn't exist. Either that or the Vanishing Quarter trick...that was pretty cool, too.

preacherman

Awards
daniel 9- " he shall think to change times and laws, he will not regard the god of his fathers nor the desire of wemon." It seems to me that all obama has talked about is change, he also has a past religious heritage that he doesn't own to, and to an ancient Israeli wemon " the desire of " would be a reference to child birth the desire of ancient jewish wemon, I dont know,but very interesting, plus this little note isn't comprehensive by any means peace out!

DaRooster

DaRooster

Awards
the antichrist was based on Nero, it has nothing to do with modern times. Man people need to take a step back from Revelations
Correct..most Christians don't like to think, they just want to be told what not to do, so they can go Sunday and confess they did it any way and will do what ever sin they like, over and over and over again. Oh and Jesus is a Republican....LOL

DaRooster

DaRooster

Awards
daniel 9- " he shall think to change times and laws, he will not regard the god of his fathers nor the desire of wemon." It seems to me that all obama has talked about is change, he also has a past religious heritage that he doesn't own to, and to an ancient Israeli wemon " the desire of " would be a reference to child birth the desire of ancient jewish wemon, I dont know,but very interesting, plus this little note isn't comprehensive by any means peace out!
That made no sense at all...and WTF is a Wemon?

DaRooster

DaRooster

Awards

The greatest trick Satan ever played was convincing mankind that he didn't exist. Either that or the Vanishing Quarter trick...that was pretty cool, too.
Seems to me that Satan, if he did exist, would spend more time trying to convince man that God didn't exist, rather than Satan...That way if God didn't exist then Satan surely couldn't exist....never thought of that HUH?

bigcuz

Awards
Seems to me that Satan, if he did exist, would spend more time trying to convince man that God didn't exist, rather than Satan...That way if God didn't exist then Satan surely couldn't exist....never thought of that HUH?
No, that doesn't make any sense, becuase anyone with a brain knows that God exists, that would be a dead give away for satan because everyone would know that it was him trying to convince people that God wasn't real.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah.. well I stayed at a holiday inn express last night.

Adams

FincaChick

FincaChick

Awards
lol. This same type of crap came out about 9/11 also, remember?
The real humour though is that no one got Jayhawkk's joke. Makes it way funnier.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol. This same type of crap came out about 9/11 also, remember?
The real humour though is that no one got Jayhawkk's joke. Makes it way funnier.
WRONG... Jay was 110% serious. Look at his face... is that a joking face to you?

The day after the lottery was 666... HOW IS THAT COINCIDENCE? :D

Adams

FincaChick

FincaChick

Awards
WRONG... Jay was 110% serious. Look at his face... is that a joking face to you?

The day after the lottery was 666... HOW IS THAT COINCIDENCE? :D

Adams
It's gonna be O.K. I promise. Because that face looks like it's full of mystery and mirth. C'mere you look like you need a hug. :)

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Good lord, Jayhawkk... are you merc'ing down in my neck of the woods yet? I'm back. ;)

FincaChick

FincaChick

Awards
terrible. This deep and ironic post has quickly disintergrated into sophomoric ramblings of immaturity and cheap thrills. Be ashamed. Be very ashamed.

raginfcktard

raginfcktard

Awards
  • Established
iirc the odds are far worse than that. The three numbers are selected separately. So it would be the odds of a 6, cubed; or (1/10)x(1/10)x(1/10) = .001 = .1% chance

I could be way off and just be gobbling off bs from my stats class several years ago, though.
correct assumming the choices were 0-9, but it looks that way.

dommer

Banned
Awards

if ten balls are used 0-9 thats ten per slot 10 x 10 x 10=1000 odds are 1 to 999 that 666 would be the pay out

assuming the balls are drawn from different bins

now if the balls are drawn from 1 large bin with 3 of each ball i believe the odds would be 30 x 29 x 28= 24360 odds would be 1 to 24359

bigSMokey

bigSMokey

Awards
if ten balls are used 0-9 thats ten per slot 10 x 10 x 10=1000 odds are 1 to 999 that 666 would be the pay out

assuming the balls are drawn from different bins

now if the balls are drawn from 1 large bin with 3 of each ball i believe the odds would be 30 x 29 x 28= 24360 odds would be 1 to 24359
Wrong. The odds would still be the same as those Rugger posted. You're assigning a 1 in 30 probability of a '6' being drawn from each bin simply because there are thirty balls in each bin. However, since there are three identical balls of each number, the odds drop back down to 1 in 10 per bin. It wouldn't matter if there were a million balls in each bin, so long as there are only ten types.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established

I prefer the hide the sausage trick... teehee

semiautoloco4

Awards
the forgein on council relations tells obama what to due they own the democrats and republicans they are trying to make a 1 world goverment.

DT5

Awards
  • Established
ROFL, wow you all scare me sometimes. go to college or something.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why? So we can become part of the machine designed by the man?

Red Dog

Red Dog

Awards
  • Established
how can you all feed yourselves without going to college? everyone knows anyone who disagrees with anyone else needs to be educated.. I had no idea how to poop and write quips until I went to college -- everyone, go to college NOW.

Swoldierboy

Awards
  • Established
he may be he may not be. the bible says that the anti christ will be out of the east (maybe pakistan or somewhere). He will speak on peace throughout the world and everyone will love him.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Regardless of anything. Satan is real. But Obama doesnt seem like the Anti-Christ, he is too stupid to do it, he is following the old school politic rulebook.

The Anti-Christ is not necessarily a person that comes once, technically it is a spirit that may in fact have been playing roles throughout history to prepare for the end times. Such as Hitler, not one of you cannot say that his heart wasnt evil. One possible theory is people like him were inhabited by the the thronging's of the Anti-Christ. And some before him as well. To mold and prepare the world for what it has become. Pretty much disgusting. Between McDonals, Greed, Vodka, sex, drugs, and obesity the world has gotten pretty bad.

Should that possibility hold true though, Obama may not be the anti-christ as of now, but he could be being used to pave the way in his preaching of *change*. And he could very well be inhabited by the desires like those that became of many leaders who turned corrupt after promising their people the world.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MikeSumthin Training Forum 9
thebigt Supplements 30
Nutrition / Health 4
Supplements 10
mixedup Anabolics 4