Damn maybe Obama is the Anti-Christ

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by FincaChick View Post
    terrible. This deep and ironic post has quickly disintergrated into sophomoric ramblings of immaturity and cheap thrills. Be ashamed. Be very ashamed.
    It's whats we do!

Adams
    The Historic PES Legend

2. The lottery is rigged, I knew it!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Rugger View Post
    iirc the odds are far worse than that. The three numbers are selected separately. So it would be the odds of a 6, cubed; or (1/10)x(1/10)x(1/10) = .001 = .1% chance

I could be way off and just be gobbling off bs from my stats class several years ago, though.
    if ten balls are used 0-9 thats ten per slot 10 x 10 x 10=1000 odds are 1 to 999 that 666 would be the pay out

assuming the balls are drawn from different bins

now if the balls are drawn from 1 large bin with 3 of each ball i believe the odds would be 30 x 29 x 28= 24360 odds would be 1 to 24359

4. Quote Originally Posted by dommer View Post
    if ten balls are used 0-9 thats ten per slot 10 x 10 x 10=1000 odds are 1 to 999 that 666 would be the pay out

assuming the balls are drawn from different bins

now if the balls are drawn from 1 large bin with 3 of each ball i believe the odds would be 30 x 29 x 28= 24360 odds would be 1 to 24359
    Wrong. The odds would still be the same as those Rugger posted. You're assigning a 1 in 30 probability of a '6' being drawn from each bin simply because there are thirty balls in each bin. However, since there are three identical balls of each number, the odds drop back down to 1 in 10 per bin. It wouldn't matter if there were a million balls in each bin, so long as there are only ten types.

5. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    You find it humorous because Satan has deceived you.

The greatest trick Satan ever played was convincing mankind that he didn't exist. Either that or the Vanishing Quarter trick...that was pretty cool, too.

I prefer the hide the sausage trick... teehee
    •   

6. the forgein on council relations tells obama what to due they own the democrats and republicans they are trying to make a 1 world goverment.

7. ROFL, wow you all scare me sometimes. go to college or something.

8. Why? So we can become part of the machine designed by the man?

9. how can you all feed yourselves without going to college? everyone knows anyone who disagrees with anyone else needs to be educated.. I had no idea how to poop and write quips until I went to college -- everyone, go to college NOW.

10. I actually remember that. I was watching the lottery on 9-11 and the win 3 numbers came up 911. I was like damn, I coulda been rich if I used today's date for the number.

11. he may be he may not be. the bible says that the anti christ will be out of the east (maybe pakistan or somewhere). He will speak on peace throughout the world and everyone will love him.

12. Regardless of anything. Satan is real. But Obama doesnt seem like the Anti-Christ, he is too stupid to do it, he is following the old school politic rulebook.

The Anti-Christ is not necessarily a person that comes once, technically it is a spirit that may in fact have been playing roles throughout history to prepare for the end times. Such as Hitler, not one of you cannot say that his heart wasnt evil. One possible theory is people like him were inhabited by the the thronging's of the Anti-Christ. And some before him as well. To mold and prepare the world for what it has become. Pretty much disgusting. Between McDonals, Greed, Vodka, sex, drugs, and obesity the world has gotten pretty bad.

Should that possibility hold true though, Obama may not be the anti-christ as of now, but he could be being used to pave the way in his preaching of *change*. And he could very well be inhabited by the desires like those that became of many leaders who turned corrupt after promising their people the world.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. obama the anti-christ
    By preacherman in forum Politics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-19-2008, 05:13 AM
  2. Jesus Christ...
    By dertynasty in forum Get Diesel Nutrition
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 05-02-2008, 10:00 PM
  3. Colt Brennan = Christ ?
    By Outside Backer in forum Sports Talk