Obama suggesting another bailout?

Omen

Banned
Awards
  • Established
lol...its already started
Bro, I've been wanting to tell you something about that sig you got....

Fat white women's only exercise is walking...a bit...with a lot of weight.....

So to get calves like that, buy a 120lb vest and just walk for an hour a day.....barefoot on the beach will make your muscles work even more!

Just had to get it out of my system.....

Yeah Obama looks like suck...too early to tell but that's 2 strikes, Assault WB and more Bailouts.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
At least Guevara was pro-gun...

raginfcktard

raginfcktard

Awards
  • Established
its an inside joke with my friend at work, and (not to be racial) white fatties seem to be the only race i spot nice calves on. they also have years of ground shaking steps to the living room stationed mini fridge...i have a 8 month goal.

reguardless...thanks for the advice. i'll think of something new asap!

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
if congress is OK to pend 700B to bail out banks and other wall street firms which profit tremendously during the housing/loans boom and they are part to blame for the current economic crisis/meltdown then why shouldn't congress pass another economic stimulus package to help out the average American?

I'm glad to see that the president elect is taking a proactive stance on this economic problem we're having otherwise you'll see this recession lasting much longer than you want to.

kdent7

Awards
Sadly this is putting our entire "system" on an extremely slippery slope. It's understandable that a collapse of major institutions could be catastrophic but when companies like Circuit City are looking for federal [read: our] dollars then there is a very questionable issue. Socializing our financial institutions is creating a very dangerous dilemma and future for all of us.

The talk about finding the "bottom" of the market and housing prices may have merit. We probably shouldn't prop up a system that is so obviously prone to extreme dynamics. Enabling the behavior only makes the problem worse imho.

kdent7

Awards
I agree however that "average" Americans should be the ones receiving the majority of the benefit from these actions. I just don't give a damn if some AIG exec. can't afford the mortgage on his Martha's Vineyard summer home.