Who's looking forward to a 60 state America!!! - AnabolicMinds.com

Who's looking forward to a 60 state America!!!

1. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator
    Answers

Who's looking forward to a 60 state America!!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpGH02DtIws"]YouTube - Obama Claims He's Visited 57 States[/ame]

...who said potato?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZawCHXWr4I&NR=1"]YouTube - Barack Obama says there are 57 states...[/ame]

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Answers

LOL.... i knew i hated him. if he gets in, were screwed....
  3. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator
    Answers

Lying About His Uncle

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D36OHolrdOg&feature=re lated"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]
    •   

4. Recovering AXoholic
    Answers

That 2nd guy is angry, man. He makes Jim Kramer seem calm.

People sometimes stumble over their words when they speak in public. Look at George W. Bush, for crying out loud. He more than likely meant to say 47.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Answers

haha....man...he is soo in this to ruin america.
  6. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator
    Answers

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LDou1bU2zA&feature=re lated"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

(CNN) -- The first exit polls out Tuesday reflect what voters have said all along: The economy is by far the top issue on their minds.

Sixty-two percent of voters said the economy was the most important issue. Iraq was the most important for 10 percent, and terrorism and health care were each the top issue for 9 percent of voters.

The economy has dominated the last leg of the campaign trail as Sens. Barack Obama and John McCain have tried to convince voters that they are the best candidate to handle the financial crisis.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/11/...ent/index.html
    Sadly the economic crisis has disguised the moral and ethical crisis that is to come if and when this guy gets into office...dead babies!!!

http://www.lifenews.com/nat4359.html
  7. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    That 2nd guy is angry, man. He makes Jim Kramer seem calm.

People sometimes stumble over their words when they speak in public. Look at George W. Bush, for crying out loud. He more than likely meant to say 47.
    I imagine you missed the point that the angry man had. Potato or potatoe...it's historical because of the media, yet Obama seems to be immune to the media bias. I did not hear of our 60 states until today
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  242 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    George W has already done a fine job at screwing things
  9. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Answers

I'm looking forward to it!

I hope they f**k up everything for EVERYONE! then I'll sleep a bit better at night knowing people everywhere are miserable!
  10. Recovering AXoholic
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    I imagine you missed the point that the angry man had. Potato or potatoe...it's historical because of the media, yet Obama seems to be immune to the media bias. I did not hear of our 60 states until today
    I see what you are saying, but he's referencing something from 20 years ago. Can we even call this the same media?

The second story you posted is rather interesting, though.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
  11. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator
    Answers

I see what you are saying, but he's referencing something from 20 years ago. Can we even call this the same media?

The second story you posted is rather interesting, though.
    I believe our media has become even more sensationalizing which leads me to find it even more curious that the gaffe did not get more air time.
  12. Recovering AXoholic
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    I believe our media has become even more sensationalizing which leads me to find it even more curious that the gaffe did not get more air time.
    Well, it is hard to find Obama stumbling over his words, when you're too busy trying to figure out what Joe the Plumber says next or how much Sara Palin spends on her wardrobe.

The media is worried about one thing, and one thing only: selling periodicals and getting people to watch their news programs (so they can charge a higher premium for advertising).

I wonder if Palin was chosen as the running mate to "win potential Hillary Clinton votes" (does that even sound like it makes sense?), or simply because the media would eat it up. Love her, hate her, think dirty thoughts about her, Palin is like the Lindsay Lohan of this presidential election: she has looks and drama. Honestly, I think she's getting more publicity than either of the candidates.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
  13. Professional Member
    Answers

The US has 57 states, but only 50 states in the union. Plus two moons and a wheel of cheese.
  14. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Answers

I thought the 60 states was a dig on how you're planning on annexing Canada, but I remember that slipup. I've said bigger slip ups, I'm not too worried about that, he obviously knows more about US geography than I do lol.
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Well bend over if that's what you believe. We can't be anymore screwed than we have been over the last 8 but at 21 I doubt you would know much about that.

:bruce3:
  16. Professional Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Fastone View Post
    Well bend over if that's what you believe. We can't be anymore screwed than we have been over the last 8 but at 21 I doubt you would know much about that.

You're just an *******, aren't you?
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Answers

Bush sucked too. America....is screwed. I think were going into the final years of untreated syphilis. (which includes mania, delusions, confusion, then death....)
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Rugger View Post
    You're just an *******, aren't you?
    As I said to you once before, someone with a twat under their arm really shouldn't have much to say. Being wrong really hurts you, doesn't it, enjoy your next childish rant

19. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

As I said to you once before, someone with a twat under their arm really shouldn't have much to say. Being wrong really hurts you, doesn't it, enjoy your next childish rant

Careful... if you make him look even more exceptionally unintelligent than you already have, he'll put you on his ignore list. You don't want that.

20. Recovering AXoholic
    Answers

Bush sucked too. America....is screwed. I think were going into the final years of untreated syphilis. (which includes mania, delusions, confusion, then death....)
    Supposedly, the world ends after the next election. Something about a local maximum rate of polar shift. Although conflicting theories on the cause of this, it certainly does a better job explaining the climate changes over the past few decades a lot better than the global warming theory.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
  21. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

well if it does end in 2012, that must mean Palin runs and wins in 2012
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  22. Recovering AXoholic
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Reaper329 View Post
    well if it does end in 2012, that must mean Palin runs and wins in 2012
    Hahaha. That just open doorways to a whole plethora of doomsday theories.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
  23. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

I think she might be one of her own

In all seriousness, I am not a huge believer in doomsday theories although the Maya (Dresden Codex, etc..) are very interesting
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  24. Recovering AXoholic
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Reaper329 View Post
    I think she might be one of her own

In all seriousness, I am not a huge believer in doomsday theories although the Maya (Dresden Codex, etc..) are very interesting
    I'm the same way about most doomsday theories, but I am an even bigger disbeliever of the global warming theory and the media's portrayal of this theory as though it were fact.

The whole Nibiru theory, I think, does a better job of explaining the changes in climate, the increases in natural disasters, the elliptical orbit of the planets, why the earth has a tilted axis in the first place, and the drama between Pluto and Neptune.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
  25. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  193 lbs.
    Answers

Obama is such a **** tard if i was McCain i would of called him out. How the **** is a Commander in Chief going to disgrace US troops that did serve in WWII by saying his family was part of it and they were not.......... what a ****ing tool bag.
  26. Banned
    Stats
    6'3"  210 lbs.
    Answers

I wish Katie Couric would have asked Palin how many states there are.
  27. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

You mean because of Clinton not having followed up on Al Queda ACTIONABLE intelligence he had (even tho he had more military men die than bush has), and his changes to the CRA that forced the subprime market meltdown on us ? yeah, we have been screwed over the last 8 years from what the last democrat president did and didn't do.
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  28. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Answers

I'm the same way about most doomsday theories, but I am an even bigger disbeliever of the global warming theory and the media's portrayal of this theory as though it were fact.

The whole Nibiru theory, I think, does a better job of explaining the changes in climate, the increases in natural disasters, the elliptical orbit of the planets, why the earth has a tilted axis in the first place, and the drama between Pluto and Neptune.
    You mean it is not valid to analyze sparse data from isolated weather beacons from 1950-2000, compared with contemporary global climate trends?

What I find hilarious is this: Google "Fossil fuel consumption since 1900" and then Google, "Climate tracking since ~1925" (when they began oceanic measurements in earnest) and see if a correlative pattern appears. If the 'CO2 Theory' is correct, the exponentially increased consumption of fossil fuels immediately proceeding the IR should coincide with a steady increase in temperature.

(hint: It doesn't).
  29. Recovering AXoholic
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by whiskers View Post
    I wish Katie Couric would have asked Palin how many states there are.
    I wish Katie Couric and Sarah Palin made out.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
  30. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    You mean it is not valid to analyze sparse data from isolated weather beacons from 1950-2000, compared with contemporary global climate trends?

What I find hilarious is this: Google "Fossil fuel consumption since 1900" and then Google, "Climate tracking since ~1925" (when they began oceanic measurements in earnest) and see if a correlative pattern appears. If the 'CO2 Theory' is correct, the exponentially increased consumption of fossil fuels immediately proceeding the IR should coincide with a steady increase in temperature.

tell me its not true, a third thing I agree with mullet on in one month? is it the end of times?

Its comical as well, the other climate change marker is "temperature rise within cities" with the cities being an average of over 2 degrees higher than in 1950. They seem to be missing the point that asphalt holds heat more than grass does, so merely the difference in paving from 1950-2000 would account for the temp shift.
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  31. Recovering AXoholic
    Answers

Oh, it's fun.

Some of the conclusions scientists come with, and the experimentation and data used to come up with such conclusions are, in my opinion, outlandishly funny.

If you look at the histories of some fields or look into some of the newly developed fields of study, the research is kinda funny. I've been doing a bunch of research on hydrogen fuel cells for one of my classes, and it's pretty funny stuff once you factor in economics.
    1) Hydrogen cannot be produced at any rate of economic feasibility without producing loads of Carbon Dioxide.
    2) Hydrogen cannot be mass-produced with a high enough purity that it won't destroy the hydrogen fuel cell.
    3) Any sized air leak will turn your car into the Hindenburg.

And don't get me started on ethanol. It's only purpose is making ugly chicks temporarily attractive, and so Pharm companies can make "prescription-strength" fish oil.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
  32. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

1) Hydrogen cannot be produced at any rate of economic feasibility without producing loads of Carbon Dioxide.
    2) Hydrogen cannot be mass-produced with a high enough purity that it won't destroy the hydrogen fuel cell.
    I'd argue that these two aren't true of using electricity to split water into hydrogen and oxygen, but unless we had a lot more nuclear power plants its not cost effective either (and still would burn coal or fossil fuels to create the electricity)
    This space for rent

33. Banned
    Stats
    6'3"  210 lbs.
    Answers

I wish Katie Couric and Sarah Palin made out.
    Even better.
  34. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Oh, it's fun.

Some of the conclusions scientists come with, and the experimentation and data used to come up with such conclusions are, in my opinion, outlandishly funny.

If you look at the histories of some fields or look into some of the newly developed fields of study, the research is kinda funny. I've been doing a bunch of research on hydrogen fuel cells for one of my classes, and it's pretty funny stuff once you factor in economics.
    3) Any sized air leak will turn your car into the Hindenburg.

And don't get me started on ethanol. It's only purpose is making ugly chicks temporarily attractive, and so Pharm companies can make "prescription-strength" fish oil.
    Everybody loves alternative fuels; nobody loves energy turnover ratios - specifically, that it takes more crude-oil to produce 1L of hydrogen-fuel than it does 1L of 81 Octane.
  35. Recovering AXoholic
    Answers

Everybody loves alternative fuels; nobody loves energy turnover ratios - specifically, that it takes more crude-oil to produce 1L of hydrogen-fuel than it does 1L of 81 Octane.
    Oh yeah.

They've been trying to "make it happen" with hydrogen fuel cells for like 100 years now.

I'd argue that these two aren't true of using electricity to split water into hydrogen and oxygen, but unless we had a lot more nuclear power plants its not cost effective either (and still would burn coal or fossil fuels to create the electricity)
    1) You need to put it through a transformer because powerplants produce alternating current. You need direct current or else the anodes and cathodes will flip-flop a billion times per second and nothing gets accomplished. When AC gets transfered into DC, the voltage you maintain isn't even in the same order of magnitude.
    2) Time is money. Reaction rates are determined by concentration of BOTH reactants. In order to reduce water into H2 and O2, you will need an assload of amperage.

Electrolysis is expensive as hell for macro-scale production. Hydrocarbon Reformation is much more efficient and less expensive, but purity and wastes are an issue.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
  36. Banned
    Stats
    6'3"  210 lbs.
    Answers

50, maybe 60, who's counting?

I say the more the merrier haha
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 40
    Last Post: 11-06-2009, 11:13 AM
  2. Replies: 308
    Last Post: 07-27-2009, 01:25 PM
  3. Forward.
    By l0ck in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-23-2009, 01:08 PM
  4. What State Do You Live In? ANDRAULIC STATE! (Sponsored)
    By fightbackhxc in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 368
    Last Post: 07-17-2009, 11:00 AM
  5. Replies: 105
    Last Post: 07-07-2009, 12:55 AM