Who's looking forward to a 60 state America!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Who's looking forward to a 60 state America!!!


    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpGH02DtIws"]YouTube - Obama Claims He's Visited 57 States[/ame]



    ...who said potato?

    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZawCHXWr4I&NR=1"]YouTube - Barack Obama says there are 57 states...[/ame]
    I have no enemies. My friends intensely despise me.


  2. LOL.... i knew i hated him. if he gets in, were screwed....
    •   
       

  3. Lying About His Uncle


    [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D36OHolrdOg&feature=re lated"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]
    I have no enemies. My friends intensely despise me.

  4. That 2nd guy is angry, man. He makes Jim Kramer seem calm.

    People sometimes stumble over their words when they speak in public. Look at George W. Bush, for crying out loud. He more than likely meant to say 47.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    [email protected]
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line


  5. haha....man...he is soo in this to ruin america.
    •   
       


  6. [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LDou1bU2zA&feature=re lated"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]


    (CNN) -- The first exit polls out Tuesday reflect what voters have said all along: The economy is by far the top issue on their minds.

    Sixty-two percent of voters said the economy was the most important issue. Iraq was the most important for 10 percent, and terrorism and health care were each the top issue for 9 percent of voters.

    The economy has dominated the last leg of the campaign trail as Sens. Barack Obama and John McCain have tried to convince voters that they are the best candidate to handle the financial crisis.

    http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/11/...ent/index.html
    Sadly the economic crisis has disguised the moral and ethical crisis that is to come if and when this guy gets into office...dead babies!!!

    http://www.lifenews.com/nat4359.html
    I have no enemies. My friends intensely despise me.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    That 2nd guy is angry, man. He makes Jim Kramer seem calm.

    People sometimes stumble over their words when they speak in public. Look at George W. Bush, for crying out loud. He more than likely meant to say 47.
    I imagine you missed the point that the angry man had. Potato or potatoe...it's historical because of the media, yet Obama seems to be immune to the media bias. I did not hear of our 60 states until today
    I have no enemies. My friends intensely despise me.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    LOL.... i knew i hated him. if he gets in, were screwed....
    George W has already done a fine job at screwing things

  9. I'm looking forward to it!

    I hope they f**k up everything for EVERYONE! then I'll sleep a bit better at night knowing people everywhere are miserable!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    I imagine you missed the point that the angry man had. Potato or potatoe...it's historical because of the media, yet Obama seems to be immune to the media bias. I did not hear of our 60 states until today
    I see what you are saying, but he's referencing something from 20 years ago. Can we even call this the same media?

    The second story you posted is rather interesting, though.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    [email protected]
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line

  11. Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    I see what you are saying, but he's referencing something from 20 years ago. Can we even call this the same media?

    The second story you posted is rather interesting, though.
    I believe our media has become even more sensationalizing which leads me to find it even more curious that the gaffe did not get more air time.
    I have no enemies. My friends intensely despise me.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    I believe our media has become even more sensationalizing which leads me to find it even more curious that the gaffe did not get more air time.
    Well, it is hard to find Obama stumbling over his words, when you're too busy trying to figure out what Joe the Plumber says next or how much Sara Palin spends on her wardrobe.

    The media is worried about one thing, and one thing only: selling periodicals and getting people to watch their news programs (so they can charge a higher premium for advertising).

    I wonder if Palin was chosen as the running mate to "win potential Hillary Clinton votes" (does that even sound like it makes sense?), or simply because the media would eat it up. Love her, hate her, think dirty thoughts about her, Palin is like the Lindsay Lohan of this presidential election: she has looks and drama. Honestly, I think she's getting more publicity than either of the candidates.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    [email protected]
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line

  13. The US has 57 states, but only 50 states in the union. Plus two moons and a wheel of cheese.

  14. I thought the 60 states was a dig on how you're planning on annexing Canada, but I remember that slipup. I've said bigger slip ups, I'm not too worried about that, he obviously knows more about US geography than I do lol.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    LOL.... i knew i hated him. if he gets in, were screwed....

    Well bend over if that's what you believe. We can't be anymore screwed than we have been over the last 8 but at 21 I doubt you would know much about that.

    :bruce3:

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Fastone View Post
    Well bend over if that's what you believe. We can't be anymore screwed than we have been over the last 8 but at 21 I doubt you would know much about that.

    :bruce3:

    You're just an *******, aren't you?

  17. Bush sucked too. America....is screwed. I think were going into the final years of untreated syphilis. (which includes mania, delusions, confusion, then death....)

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Rugger View Post
    You're just an *******, aren't you?
    As I said to you once before, someone with a twat under their arm really shouldn't have much to say. Being wrong really hurts you, doesn't it, enjoy your next childish rant

    :bruce3:

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Fastone View Post
    As I said to you once before, someone with a twat under their arm really shouldn't have much to say. Being wrong really hurts you, doesn't it, enjoy your next childish rant

    :bruce3:
    Careful... if you make him look even more exceptionally unintelligent than you already have, he'll put you on his ignore list. You don't want that.


  20. Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    Bush sucked too. America....is screwed. I think were going into the final years of untreated syphilis. (which includes mania, delusions, confusion, then death....)
    Supposedly, the world ends after the next election. Something about a local maximum rate of polar shift. Although conflicting theories on the cause of this, it certainly does a better job explaining the climate changes over the past few decades a lot better than the global warming theory.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    [email protected]
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line

  21. well if it does end in 2012, that must mean Palin runs and wins in 2012
    Mr. Supps Board Rep

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Reaper329 View Post
    well if it does end in 2012, that must mean Palin runs and wins in 2012
    Hahaha. That just open doorways to a whole plethora of doomsday theories.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    [email protected]
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line

  23. I think she might be one of her own

    In all seriousness, I am not a huge believer in doomsday theories although the Maya (Dresden Codex, etc..) are very interesting
    Mr. Supps Board Rep

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Reaper329 View Post
    I think she might be one of her own

    In all seriousness, I am not a huge believer in doomsday theories although the Maya (Dresden Codex, etc..) are very interesting
    I'm the same way about most doomsday theories, but I am an even bigger disbeliever of the global warming theory and the media's portrayal of this theory as though it were fact.

    The whole Nibiru theory, I think, does a better job of explaining the changes in climate, the increases in natural disasters, the elliptical orbit of the planets, why the earth has a tilted axis in the first place, and the drama between Pluto and Neptune.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    [email protected]
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line

  25. Obama is such a **** tard if i was McCain i would of called him out. How the **** is a Commander in Chief going to disgrace US troops that did serve in WWII by saying his family was part of it and they were not.......... what a ****ing tool bag.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Favorite LG product AND what are you looking forward to?
    By ManimalPatB in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 02-23-2016, 12:20 PM
  2. Looking forward to starting my first log....
    By vettedood in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-15-2011, 01:44 PM
  3. Fights to look forward to in '08
    By terminator in forum MMA
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-16-2008, 07:58 AM
  4. Looking forward to Ergopharm's creatine...
    By 323mattb in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-06-2005, 12:34 PM
  5. Looking forward to the 19Nor!
    By windwords7 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 12-03-2002, 02:03 AM
Log in
Log in