Leadership Chicago Style

Vtaper

Awards
Is this the "change" Obama wants to spread nationwide?

Go get em' at the polls today folk's, Cause DFL majorities across the board might give you this:
(BTW, I can't take credit, this was sent to me)

Leadership - Chicago style....

"Pull out of Iraq," they say....
Perhaps the U.S. should pull out of Chicago?

Body count
in the last six months:
292 killed (murdered) in Chicago.
221 killed in Iraq.

Chicago.... Who Runs it:
Senators: Barack Obama & **** Durbin
Representatives: Jesse Jackson Jr.,
Illinois Governor: Rod Blogojevich,
Illinois House leader: Mike Madigan,
Illinois Atty. General: Lisa Madigan (daughter of Mike),
Chicago Mayor: Richard M. Daley (son of Mayor Richard J. Daley)

.....our leadership in Illinois.....all Democrats.

Thank you for the combat zone in Chicago!
Of course, they're all blaming each other!
Can't blame Republicans, there aren't any!

State pension fund $44 Billion in debt, worst in country.
Cook County (Chicago) sales tax 10.25% highest in country. (Look 'em up if you want).
Chicago school system rated one of the worst in the country.

bryan4980

Awards
I live in Chicago and I wish they would lock up or kick out most of the people on this list, they are crooked and f'ing up. I do my best not to purchase anything in Cook county. First chance I get I am moving to another state. I had heard Blagoyavitch is charging any truck lines located in Illinois something like 10k per truck they have on an annual basis. I don't remember the exact amount I just remember it was ridiculous. Also don't forget you cannot legally own a gun in Chicago which I think violates your second amendment rights.

Last edited:

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
I lived in Chicago for 7 years and its just like any other major city, as far as crime goes. Theres good parts and bad parts.

Senators: Barack Obama & **** Durbin
I still love that they always bleep **** durbin

Illinois Governor: Rod Blogojevich,
This guy is a crook.

bryan4980

Awards
I agree on the crime but there is also a ton of corruption most of which is spewing from Daley. I heard not that long ago he wanted to put some kind of museum where Grant Park is currently, however the person who had donated Grant Park had the stipulation that you cannot tear down the park. So Daley gets to use our tax dollars to fight the Friends of the Parks and then there was also when we had tore up that small plane airport in the middle of the night (I think it might have been palwaukee). The damn city is pretty much run by the mob they do what they want when they want.
I lived in Chicago for 7 years and its just like any other major city, as far as crime goes. Theres good parts and bad parts.

I still love that they always bleep **** durbin

This guy is a crook.

bryan4980

Awards
BTW:
On the ballot today they had a question:

Should Governor Blagoyavich be impeached?

If he does get impeached apparently he would be the first in Illinois I am told. Normally they just wait til the person is out of office and pursue legal action like they did with George Ryan. Blagoyavich is an overachiever he has to beat Ryan's record.

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
I agree on the crime but there is also a ton of corruption most of which is spewing from Daley. I heard not that long ago he wanted to put some kind of museum where Grant Park is currently, however the person who had donated Grant Park had the stipulation that you cannot tear down the park. So Daley gets to use our tax dollars to fight the Friends of the Parks and then there was also when we had tore up that small plane airport in the middle of the night (I think it might have been palwaukee). The damn city is pretty much run by the mob they do what they want when they want.
Ya he does, hopefully that doesnt get passed. Some stupid fucking museum instead of grant park.

Palwaukee is still around, he tore up Meigs field in 2003, a$$hole. That was a great airport, never had the chance to land it, but the location, northerly island, would be so sweet, to land next too the chicago skyline.

they put charter one pavilion up there, Im sure because they could make more money off of it, then an airport.

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
If he does get impeached apparently he would be the first in Illinois I am told. Normally they just wait til the person is out of office and pursue legal action like they did with George Ryan. Blagoyavich is an overachiever he has to beat Ryan's record.
Impeach that terd burglar, he doesnt do anything useful why keep him around?

bryan4980

Awards
Ya he does, hopefully that doesnt get passed. Some stupid fucking museum instead of grant park.

Palwaukee is still around, he tore up Meigs field in 2003, a$$hole. That was a great airport, never had the chance to land it, but the location, northerly island, would be so sweet, to land next too the chicago skyline.

they put charter one pavilion up there, Im sure because they could make more money off of it, then an airport.
Yeah that was the one I was thinking of, but the worst part is he does it in the middle of the night. I sure hope he gets his soon.