If you think the war in Iraq is costing us too much, please read the following:
We have been hammered with the propaganda that it is the Iraq war, and the war on
terror that is bankrupting us. Following are 14 additional reasons why the American taxpayer is being bankrupted. Included the URL's for verification of all the following facts.
1. $11 Billion to $22 billion is spent on welfare to illegal aliens each year by state governments. Verify at: FAIR: Immigration and Welfare
2. $2.2 Billion dollars a year is spent on food assistance programs such as food stamps, WIC, and free school lunches for illegal aliens. Verify at: Center for Immigration Studies
3. $2.5 Billion dollars a year is spent on Medicaid for illegal aliens. Verify at: Center for Immigration Studies
4. $12 Billion dollars a year is spent on primary and secondary school education for children here illegally, and they cannot speak a word of English! Verify at: http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP.../01/ldt.0.html
5. $17 Billion dollars a year is spent for education for the American-born children of illegal aliens, known as anchor babies. Verify at CNN.com - Transcripts
6. $3 Million dollars a DAY is spent to incarcerate illegal aliens. Verify at: CNN.com - Transcripts
7. 30% percent of all Federal Prison inmates are illegal aliens. Verify at: CNN.com - Transcripts
8. $90 Billion Dollars a year is spent on illegal aliens for welfare & social services by the American taxpayers. Verify at:http://premium.cnn.com/TRANSCIPTS/0610/29/ldt.01.html
9. $200 Billion dollars a year in suppressed American wages are caused by the illegal aliens. Verify at:CNN.com - Transcripts
10. The illegal aliens in the United States have a crime rate that's two and a half times that of non-illegal aliens. In particular, their children, are going to make a huge additional crime problem in the US. Verify at: CNN.com - Transcripts
11. During the year of 2005 there were 4 to 10 MILLION illegal aliens that crossed our Southern Border. Also, as many as 19,500 illegal aliens from Terrorist Countries. Millions of pounds of drugs, cocaine, meth, heroin and marijuana, crossed into the U. S from the Southern border. Verify at: Homeland Security Report: http://*******.com/t9sht
12. The National Policy Institute estimated that the total cost of mass deportation would be between $206 and $230 billion, or an average cost of between $41 and $46 billion annually over a five year period. Verify at: http://www.nationalpolicyinstitute.o...eportation.pdf
13. In 2006, illegal aliens sent home $45 BILLION in remittances to their countries of origin. Verify at: Wooldridge - How Much Further Into This Nightmare?
14. The Dark Side of Illegal Immigration: Nearly One million sex crimes are committed by illegal immigrants in the United States. Verify at: www.drdsk.com/articleshtml
The total cost is a whopping $ 338.3 BILLION DOLLARS A YEAR!!!
Are we THAT stupid?
If this doesn't bother you, then just delete the message. If, on the other hand, it does raise the hair on the back of your neck, I hopeyou forward it to every elected representative in Washington D.C. - five times a week for as long as it takes to restore some semblance of intelligence in our policies and enforcement, thereof.