If you think the war in Iraq is costing too much
- 11-04-2008, 02:54 AM
If you think the war in Iraq is costing too much
If you think the war in Iraq is costing us too much, please read the following:
We have been hammered with the propaganda that it is the Iraq war, and the war on
terror that is bankrupting us. Following are 14 additional reasons why the American taxpayer is being bankrupted. Included the URL's for verification of all the following facts.
1. $11 Billion to $22 billion is spent on welfare to illegal aliens each year by state governments. Verify at: FAIR: Immigration and Welfare
2. $2.2 Billion dollars a year is spent on food assistance programs such as food stamps, WIC, and free school lunches for illegal aliens. Verify at: Center for Immigration Studies
3. $2.5 Billion dollars a year is spent on Medicaid for illegal aliens. Verify at: Center for Immigration Studies
4. $12 Billion dollars a year is spent on primary and secondary school education for children here illegally, and they cannot speak a word of English! Verify at: http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP.../01/ldt.0.html
5. $17 Billion dollars a year is spent for education for the American-born children of illegal aliens, known as anchor babies. Verify at CNN.com - Transcripts
6. $3 Million dollars a DAY is spent to incarcerate illegal aliens. Verify at: CNN.com - Transcripts
7. 30% percent of all Federal Prison inmates are illegal aliens. Verify at: CNN.com - Transcripts
8. $90 Billion Dollars a year is spent on illegal aliens for welfare & social services by the American taxpayers. Verify at:http://premium.cnn.com/TRANSCIPTS/0610/29/ldt.01.html
9. $200 Billion dollars a year in suppressed American wages are caused by the illegal aliens. Verify at:CNN.com - Transcripts
10. The illegal aliens in the United States have a crime rate that's two and a half times that of non-illegal aliens. In particular, their children, are going to make a huge additional crime problem in the US. Verify at: CNN.com - Transcripts
11. During the year of 2005 there were 4 to 10 MILLION illegal aliens that crossed our Southern Border. Also, as many as 19,500 illegal aliens from Terrorist Countries. Millions of pounds of drugs, cocaine, meth, heroin and marijuana, crossed into the U. S from the Southern border. Verify at: Homeland Security Report: http://*******.com/t9sht
12. The National Policy Institute estimated that the total cost of mass deportation would be between $206 and $230 billion, or an average cost of between $41 and $46 billion annually over a five year period. Verify at: http://www.nationalpolicyinstitute.o...eportation.pdf
13. In 2006, illegal aliens sent home $45 BILLION in remittances to their countries of origin. Verify at: Wooldridge - How Much Further Into This Nightmare?
14. The Dark Side of Illegal Immigration: Nearly One million sex crimes are committed by illegal immigrants in the United States. Verify at: www.drdsk.com/articleshtml
The total cost is a whopping $ 338.3 BILLION DOLLARS A YEAR!!!
Are we THAT stupid?
If this doesn't bother you, then just delete the message. If, on the other hand, it does raise the hair on the back of your neck, I hopeyou forward it to every elected representative in Washington D.C. - five times a week for as long as it takes to restore some semblance of intelligence in our policies and enforcement, thereof.
- 11-04-2008, 03:07 AM
This is awesome!
I love the USSA!
The government doesn't give a sh*t, if they did, they'd do something, cheap labor, economy stimulating, Law enforcement keeps going, threat of something so we feel like we need more government, the government LOVES Illegal aliens...don't think other wise.
Bunch of f**king traitors.
11-04-2008, 03:15 AM
I just hate it when people tell me the war is crap yet they don't mind illegal immigrants in america.
11-04-2008, 03:20 AM
11-04-2008, 03:21 AM
Another thing I want to clear up is if Obama does get elected its not just the Rich people that get taxed since we all pay taxes. Every one will get a tax raise.
CAPITAL GAINS TAX
0% on home sales up to $500,000 per home (couples). McCain does not propose any change in existing home sales income tax.
28% on profit from ALL home sales. (How does this affect you? If you sell your home and make a profit, you will pay 28% of your gain on taxes. If you are heading toward retirement and would like to down-size your home or move into a retirement community, 28% of the money you make from your home will go to taxes. This proposal will adversely affect the elderly who are counting on the income from their homes as part of their retirement income.)
15% (no change)
39.6% - (How will this affect you? If you have any money invested in stock market, IRA, mutual funds, college funds, life insurance, retirement accounts, or anything that pays or reinvests dividends, you will now be paying nearly 40% of the money earned on taxes if Obama becomes president. The experts predict that 'Higher tax rates on dividends and capital gains would crash the stock market, yet do absolutely nothing to cut the deficit.')
Single making 30K - tax $4,500
Single making 50K - tax $12,500
Single making 75K - tax $18,750
Married making 60K- tax $9,000
Married making 75K - tax $18,750
Married making 125K - tax $31,250
OBAMA (reversion to pre-Bush tax cuts)
Single making 30K - tax $8,400
Single making 50K - tax $14,000
Single making 75K - tax $23,250
Married making 60K - tax $16,800
Married making 75K - tax $21,000
Married making 125K - tax $38,750
Under Obama, your taxes could almost double!
- 0% (No change, Bush repealed this tax)
Restore the inheritance tax
Many families have lost businesses, farms, ranches, and homes that have been in their families for generations because they could not afford the inheritance tax. Those willing their assets to loved ones will only lose them to these taxes.
NEW TAXES PROPOSED BY OBAMA
New government taxes proposed on homes that are more than 2400 square feet. New gasoline taxes (as if gas weren't high enough already) New taxes on natural resources consumption (heating gas, water, electricity) New taxes on retirement accounts, and last but not least....New taxes to pay for socialized medicine so we can receive the same level of medical care as other third-world countries!!!
You can verify the above at the following web sites:
11-04-2008, 06:42 AM
You think America is any different from any other developed country when it comes to taxes and illegal aliens? Stop complaining. Its pathetic, welcome to how the rest of the world works. Your taxes are still low.
11-04-2008, 07:02 AM
so in essence, you are saying that the US is screwed up? thanks for that breaking news.
However, considering who the 2 candidates are, nothing will get better on the illegal immigration front, so we have to help financially elsewhere
11-04-2008, 07:06 AM
11-04-2008, 07:22 AM
11-04-2008, 07:31 AM
11-04-2008, 09:06 AM
Agree w/ you on all particulars.
11-04-2008, 09:41 AM
11-04-2008, 09:47 AM
11-04-2008, 01:40 PM