Senator Obama bringing Nikita Khrushchev to life

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    49
    Posts
    11,822
    Rep Power
    1317972

    Senator Obama bringing Nikita Khrushchev to life


    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEKhdrI_jtw"]YouTube - Senator Obama bringing Nikita Khrushchev to life[/ame]

    Wake the **** up people of America!

  2. Professional Member
    Rugger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    4,060
    Rep Power
    4772
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    65.12%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    What accent is that?
  3. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    49
    Posts
    11,822
    Rep Power
    1317972

    "You Americans are so gullible. No, you won't accept Communism outright. But we'll keep feeding you small doses of Socialism until you finally wake up and find you already have Communism. We won't have to fight you. We'll so weaken you're economy until you fall like over ripe fruit into our hands."
    •   
       

  4. Professional Member
    Rugger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    4,060
    Rep Power
    4772
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    65.12%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P36x8rTb3jI"]YouTube - Obama Is Going To Pay For My Gas And Mortgage!!![/ame]



    HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHA........ ....gasp........HAHAHHAHAHHAHA HA
  5. Senior Member
    Fastone's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Age
    62
    Posts
    1,312
    Rep Power
    839
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    31.85%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    I look forward to your laugh two days from now.

    :bruce3:
  6. Professional Member
    Rugger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    4,060
    Rep Power
    4772
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    65.12%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Fastone View Post
    I look forward to your laugh two days from now.

    :bruce3:

    It will be more of a weep and the sound of a cash register opening as I pull my money from everywhere before capital gains tax is increased.
  7. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    49
    Posts
    11,822
    Rep Power
    1317972

    This entire country is short sighted.

    There won't be much laughing for some of us. There is much much more at stake here than what meets the eye. Watching the players rise to power to send our country and ultimately the world to hell is quite painful. But it was destined to happen sooner or later and it is much later than you think.

    You should be real proud of yourselves.

    It's not that their blind - they just don't see.
  8. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    49
    Posts
    11,822
    Rep Power
    1317972

    Quote Originally Posted by Fastone View Post
    I look forward to your laugh two days from now.

    :bruce3:
    Will you also have your tank filled and mortgage paid?
  9. Professional Member
    Rugger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    4,060
    Rep Power
    4772
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    65.12%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    Will you also have your tank filled and mortgage paid?
    Not when the Bush tax cuts expire and his taxes go up 2k!
  10. Senior Member
    rubberring's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    41
    Posts
    2,933
    Rep Power
    5425
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    46.33%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    This entire country is short sighted.

    There won't be much laughing for some of us. There is much much more at stake here than what meets the eye. Watching the players rise to power to send our country and ultimately the world to hell is quite painful. But it was destined to happen sooner or later and it is much later than you think.

    You should be real proud of yourselves.

    It's not that their blind - they just don't see.
    Really? Because that's my sentiments towards those who voted for Bush.
  11. Professional Member
    Rugger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    4,060
    Rep Power
    4772
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    65.12%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by rubberring View Post
    Really? Because that's my sentiments towards those who voted for Bush.
    That's in the past. Get over it.
  12. Senior Member
    rubberring's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    41
    Posts
    2,933
    Rep Power
    5425
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    46.33%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Rugger View Post
    That's in the past. Get over it.
    Actually... it's still in the present. The future begins in January.

    Oh, and I'm over it. That occurred right after I mailed in my vote for Obama.
  13. Professional Member
    Rugger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    4,060
    Rep Power
    4772
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    65.12%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by rubberring View Post
    Actually... it's still in the present. The future begins in January.

    Oh, and I'm over it. That occurred right after I mailed in my vote for Obama.
    Don't post up crying when you find yourself paying 1500 more in taxes.
  14. Senior Member
    rubberring's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    41
    Posts
    2,933
    Rep Power
    5425
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    46.33%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Rugger View Post
    Don't post up crying when you find yourself paying 1500 more in taxes.
    Deal.
  15. Registered User
    RobInKuwait's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  269 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,272
    Rep Power
    1266
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    69.79%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by rubberring View Post
    Actually... it's still in the present. The future begins in January.

    Oh, and I'm over it. That occurred right after I mailed in my vote for Obama.
    Did he have you mail it to Ohio or Florida?
  16. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    49
    Posts
    11,822
    Rep Power
    1317972

    Quote Originally Posted by Rugger View Post
    Don't post up crying when you find yourself paying 1500 more in taxes.
    That is the very very least to worry about. There is going to be an astonishing and dramatic decline in the moral fiber of this county. The Democrat Left is selling a lie and the Democrat voters are buying the lie, hook line and sinker and we are all going to suffer terribly. Like I said, their not blind, they just can't see. But in the end they will get what they asked for and they will have none to blame but themselves.

    But there is still an election to be had so there may still be hope yet...though the polls suggest different.
  17. Senior Member
    rubberring's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    41
    Posts
    2,933
    Rep Power
    5425
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    46.33%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    That is the very very least to worry about. There is going to be an astonishing and dramatic decline in the moral fiber of this county. The Democrat Left is selling a lie and the Democrat voters are buying the lie, hook line and sinker and we are all going to suffer terribly. Like I said, their not blind, they just can't see. But in the end they will get what they asked for and they will have none to blame but themselves.

    But there is still an election to be had so there may still be hope yet...though the polls suggest different.
    Right... 'cause the Republican Party is the safekeeper of moral fiber in this country.

    Dude, you seriously undermine the people of this nation... and give too much credit to the central government.
  18. Professional Member
    Rugger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    4,060
    Rep Power
    4772
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    65.12%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    The same people of this nation who elected Bush twice, those people?
  19. Senior Member
    rubberring's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    41
    Posts
    2,933
    Rep Power
    5425
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    46.33%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Rugger View Post
    The same people of this nation who elected Bush twice, those people?
    That doesn't speak to their moral fiber. Keep up.
  20. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    49
    Posts
    11,822
    Rep Power
    1317972

    Quote Originally Posted by rubberring View Post
    Right... 'cause the Republican Party is the safekeeper of moral fiber in this country.

    Dude, you seriously undermine the people of this nation... and give too much credit to the central government.
    The people of this nation seriously undermine the people of this nation.

    This country and it's politics and politicians are fuked and Obama is simply the worse of two evils...the worst.
  21. Professional Member
    Rugger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    4,060
    Rep Power
    4772
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    65.12%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by rubberring View Post
    That doesn't speak to their moral fiber. Keep up.
    LOL, how do you gather?
  22. Senior Member
    rubberring's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    41
    Posts
    2,933
    Rep Power
    5425
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    46.33%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    The people of this nation seriously undermine the people of this nation.

    This country and it's politics and politicians are fuked and Obama is simply the worse of two evils...the worst.
    I can actually respect that. You might be right, B5150. I mean that, seriously. While I may disagree with you, I guess time will tell.
  23. Senior Member
    rubberring's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    41
    Posts
    2,933
    Rep Power
    5425
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    46.33%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Rugger View Post
    LOL, how do you gather?
    So, people voted for Bush... because they're immoral?
  24. Professional Member
    Rugger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    4,060
    Rep Power
    4772
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    65.12%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by rubberring View Post
    So, people voted for Bush... because they're immoral?
    You made a statement inferring that Republicans were not moral persons. This Nation elected a Republican President twice in the last 8 years. Make sense or do you want me to draw a picture?
  25. Senior Member
    rubberring's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    41
    Posts
    2,933
    Rep Power
    5425
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    46.33%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Rugger View Post
    You made a statement inferring that Republicans were not moral persons. This Nation elected a Republican President twice in the last 8 years. Make sense or do you want me to draw a picture?
    You're right... I... key word... I... said that. I don't believe Bush supporters, or McCain supporters for that matter, are immoral. My parents support McCain. I just disagree with their choice.
  26. Professional Member
    Rugger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    4,060
    Rep Power
    4772
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    65.12%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by rubberring View Post
    You're right... I... key word... I... said that. I don't believe Bush supporters, or McCain supporters for that matter, are immoral. My parents support McCain. I just disagree with their choice.
    But I thought you effectively said republicans weren't moral? Did no you not infer that?
  27. Senior Member
    rubberring's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    41
    Posts
    2,933
    Rep Power
    5425
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    46.33%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Rugger View Post
    But I thought you effectively said republicans weren't moral? Did no you not infer that?
    I j-u-s-t said that. You quoted it! F#@k!!! Yes Rugger, I inferred it!!! What exactly is your point???!!!


    Okay, I'm gonna call it a night now. Too many semanticists here.
  28. Professional Member
    Rugger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    4,060
    Rep Power
    4772
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    65.12%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by rubberring View Post
    I j-u-s-t said that. You quoted it! F#@k!!! Yes Rugger, I inferred it!!! What exactly is your point???!!!


    Okay, I'm gonna call it a night now. Too many semanticists here.

    Your parents must be terrible people then, huh?
    Furthermore, wouldn't you deduce that the Nation voting for an immoral person would make them immoral? Isn't that kinda how the whole "representation" thing works?
  29. Senior Member
    rubberring's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    41
    Posts
    2,933
    Rep Power
    5425
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    46.33%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Rugger View Post
    Your parents must be terrible people then, huh?
    Furthermore, wouldn't you deduce that the Nation voting for an immoral person would make them immoral? Isn't that kinda how the whole "representation" thing works?
    Immoral... no. Unenlightened and uninformed... yes.

    Btw... the whole reason I brought up my parents was to point out that I don't think Bush/McCain supporters are immoral.

    Debating you is no fun. You don't read.
  30. Professional Member
    Rugger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    4,060
    Rep Power
    4772
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    65.12%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by rubberring View Post
    Immoral... no. Unenlightened and uninformed... yes.

    Btw... the whole reason I brought up my parents was to point out that I don't think Bush/McCain supporters are immoral.

    Debating you is no fun. You don't read.
    But they are members of the republican party, are they not? Have you again forgotten what you said just a few minutes ago?
  31. Senior Member
    rubberring's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    41
    Posts
    2,933
    Rep Power
    5425
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    46.33%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Rugger View Post
    But they are members of the republican party, are they not? Have you again forgotten what you said just a few minutes ago?
    No, they aren't. They are independent and conservative... but they voted for Bush, and now McCain.

    Am I free to go?
  32. Professional Member
    Rugger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    4,060
    Rep Power
    4772
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    65.12%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I suppose.
  33. Senior Member
    rubberring's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    41
    Posts
    2,933
    Rep Power
    5425
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    46.33%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Rugger View Post
    I suppose.



    Later, Rugger.
  34. Registered User
    somewhatgifted's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    4,390
    Rep Power
    2338
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    13.98%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    There is no sense in arguing with rugger, he wins, and you learn nothing, lol.

    How can obama screw anything up worse than bush throwing away the constitution, making the congress rush a vote on a 700B bank sell out, devaluing the market with his genius proclamations, starting two unfounded wars and finishing nothing. Glodman saks alone gave 14 B in bonuses hahahahahhahahahhahah. Oh no socialism , oooooh.
    I mean cmon there is still a federal reserve, lol.
  35. Registered User
    somewhatgifted's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    4,390
    Rep Power
    2338
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    13.98%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I am going to guess mcain wins and if obama does then he wont last long.
  36. Registered User
    RobInKuwait's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  269 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,272
    Rep Power
    1266
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    69.79%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by somewhatgifted View Post
    There is no sense in arguing with rugger, he wins, and you learn nothing, lol.

    How can obama screw anything up worse than bush throwing away the constitution, making the congress rush a vote on a 700B bank sell out, devaluing the market with his genius proclamations, starting two unfounded wars and finishing nothing. Glodman saks alone gave 14 B in bonuses hahahahahhahahahhahah. Oh no socialism , oooooh.
    I mean cmon there is still a federal reserve, lol.
    You're blaming this economic crisis on Bush? Brilliant.

    Oh yeah, two unfounded wars. Let me guess the bombs inside the WTC and missiles on the Pentagon.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  37. Registered User
    RobInKuwait's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  269 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,272
    Rep Power
    1266
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    69.79%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by somewhatgifted View Post
    I am going to guess mcain wins and if obama does then he wont last long.
    I hope McCain wins, but I'm not optimistic.
  38. Registered User
    somewhatgifted's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    4,390
    Rep Power
    2338
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    13.98%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I dont know what to say anymore.
  39. Registered User
    RobInKuwait's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  269 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,272
    Rep Power
    1266
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    69.79%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by somewhatgifted View Post
    Bush went on air and told all the global investors that the ecomony is in crisis and immediately after his announcement it dropped huge. WHO ELSE DID THAT? they need more regulation for these damn banks and mccain has been voting against regulation for years!!
    They needed regulation on Fannie and Freddie. If those were regulated from the start, there would not have been a subprime crisis. Period. Bush and McCain both sought to do that, but Fannie and Freddie had bought the Democratic party and half the Republican party. Fannie and Freddie are Government Sponsored Enterprises, yet they had less transparency and regulation than private enterprise. Explain that to me.

    Ya know rob im sure your a nice guy but , what if i shot everyone i thought should die? who makes those descisions, and you know all the wars that have been fought in the past were all for the good off mankind right! So this one is a war of freedom. How many more people need to die so you can feel safer?

    Then you have a point to say that the wars HAD to happen.
    Ask Neville Chamberlain about whether wars have to happen. Yes, war is bad. However, we needed to do something after those bastards killed thousands of innocent civilians in cold blood. There should be no problem justifying Afghanistan in anyone's head.

    As for Iraq, we're there. Bush may have been wrong about it, but Saddam is an evil man who terrorized his country and neighboring countries, so I don't feel bad about kicking his ass. At least we got rid of an evil man, and can hopefully instill a democratic beacon of hope in the Middle East.
  40. Senior Member
    Fastone's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Age
    62
    Posts
    1,312
    Rep Power
    839
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    31.85%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Rugger View Post
    It will be more of a weep and the sound of a cash register opening as I pull my money from everywhere before capital gains tax is increased.
    Ok Rich guy, Give me a break

    :bruce3:
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Senator Bernie Sander's take on the bailout
    By CryingEmo in forum Politics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-23-2008, 12:31 PM
  2. Hard, Unanswered Questions for Senator Obama
    By bpmartyr in forum Politics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-31-2008, 01:59 PM
  3. Who Is The Craziest Senator ???
    By anabolicrhino in forum Politics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-05-2007, 10:18 AM
  4. Senator Obama Mentioned as 2008 Contender
    By yeahright in forum Politics
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 08-16-2006, 03:27 AM
  5. Letter from Senator regarding PH ban
    By metacat in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-15-2003, 04:42 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in