Unbelievable

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    47
    Posts
    31,878
    Rep Power
    778120
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    28.65%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    I fail to see the flow of your post/comment. You tend to unduly rush to conclusions, leaving avoidable awkward gaps in your logical articulation.
    If your countrymen all share your lack of grip on reality strat, it helps explain Germany's decline in population and birth rate.

  2. Board Sponsor
    AE14's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,458
    Rep Power
    1029941
    Level
    74
    Lv. Percent
    5.06%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Starting your political career in the living room of a political bomber of your own country who says "his only regret was that he didn't do more"... Read about they actually did, and tell me that he's not a terrorist...
    this connection is so overblown it is scary. Hell, by the same token, McCain took $ from the Annenbergs who allowed Ayers on the board. So he is connected to. Both men had shady characters.

    If you regurgitated anymore GOP nonsense, it would be sad
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  3. Diamond Member
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,754
    Rep Power
    774632
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    25.18%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    If your countrymen all share your lack of grip on reality strat, it helps explain Germany's decline in population and birth rate.
    Again, you are shooting yourself in the legs by making awkward associations and jumping to undue conclusions. First of all, I do not recall ever having mentioned my nationality to you. Second, your comment about Germany's birth rate and population, and the causative association implied therein, not only corroborates your ignorance, but also exposes the shallowness of your thinking! I cannot believe that you seriously mean some of the things you write. Spend more time thinking, Easy, and less posting! No offense meant, but that would spare us a lot of agonizing experiences here. And this is not a solitary opinion.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    corsaking's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,778
    Rep Power
    13345
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    5%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    He moved into the education system because he realized that he sucked at bombs, and felt that his form of radicalism would accomplish more done in stealth - teaching it to impressionable youth and having it spread that way.... And he is totally unrepentant, his only regret is that he didn't do more bombings. He's written it all in his memoirs
    Help -ive lost the plot -who s memoirs?whos unrepentant?
  5. Registered User
    BodyWizard's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Age
    63
    Posts
    2,373
    Rep Power
    1311
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    93.73%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Rugger View Post
    If Palin runs and or wins in 2012, the Republican party will be in shambles for 25 years.


    at the same time, I expect they may remain in shambles that long or longer, purely from the damage (self-inflicted) from this cycle.
  6. Registered User
    BodyWizard's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Age
    63
    Posts
    2,373
    Rep Power
    1311
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    93.73%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by corsaking View Post
    Help -ive lost the plot -who s memoirs?whos unrepentant?
    he's still going on about *Ayers*...
  7. Registered User
    BodyWizard's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Age
    63
    Posts
    2,373
    Rep Power
    1311
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    93.73%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    He moved into the education system because he realized that he sucked at bombs, and felt that his form of radicalism would accomplish more done in stealth - teaching it to impressionable youth and having it spread that way.... And he is totally unrepentant, his only regret is that he didn't do more bombings. He's written it all in his memoirs
    He probably felt as justified in his actions at the time, as Eric Rudolph, Gordon Liddy or Oliver North did; and - *big* surprise - NONE of them are in any way repentant, and all 3 are arguably doing the same stuff, only differently ('cept for Rudolph, who was finally caught & currently incarcerated).

    You want to continue to attack Ayers, fine: go for it. But if you want anyone to listen beyond the folks within earshot of your end of the bar, you might want to come up with a real good explanation of why your one thing is not like the others...and vice-versa.
  8. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    47
    Posts
    31,878
    Rep Power
    778120
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    28.65%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Again, you are shooting yourself in the legs by making awkward associations and jumping to undue conclusions. First of all, I do not recall ever having mentioned my nationality to you. Second, your comment about Germany's birth rate and population, and the causative association implied therein, not only corroborates your ignorance, but also exposes the shallowness of your thinking! I cannot believe that you seriously mean some of the things you write. Spend more time thinking, Easy, and less posting! No offense meant, but that would spare us a lot of agonizing experiences here. And this is not a solitary opinion.
    Again, your sad lack of reality is comical. You chastise me and others for being verbally unsupportive of Obama, while you are supportive of a person who built bombs and injured and killed people because he disagreed with the government. Your total lack of any grip on reality and your bias is so obvious even someone as blind as you should see it.
  9. Diamond Member
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,754
    Rep Power
    774632
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    25.18%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Again, your sad lack of reality is comical. You chastise me and others for being verbally unsupportive of Obama, while you are supportive of a person who built bombs and injured and killed people because he disagreed with the government. Your total lack of any grip on reality and your bias is so obvious even someone as blind as you should see it.
    Either you have an incurable problem to understand written discourse, or you write without thinking. Probably both. If you care, re-read your response to my post. With some luck, you will realize your comment is hardly in-context!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  10. Professional Member
    Rugger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    4,060
    Rep Power
    4771
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    64.9%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by BodyWizard View Post


    at the same time, I expect they may remain in shambles that long or longer, purely from the damage (self-inflicted) from this cycle.

    Nah. The GOP has lots of insightful, wise and young up and commers; people who actually follow the original and intended maxims of their party. Obama will have to have an PERFECT 4 years for the dems to remain in control. I mean PERFECT.
  11. Senior Member
    rolandajoint's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,545
    Rep Power
    856
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    19.32%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Rugger View Post
    Nah. The GOP has lots of insightful, wise and young up and commers; people who actually follow the original and intended maxims of their party. Obama will have to have an PERFECT 4 years for the dems to remain in control. I mean PERFECT.
    perfect as in he doesnt **** up, or perfect as in we come out of 4 years with an economy resembling that of the clinton administration?
  12. Professional Member
    Rugger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    4,060
    Rep Power
    4771
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    64.9%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by rolandajoint View Post
    perfect as in he doesnt **** up, or perfect as in we come out of 4 years with an economy resembling that of the clinton administration?
    He wont have much, if anything to do with the economic 'situation' aside from appointing a fed chair. The current problems can be fixed by pushing the right buttons and opening the right doors, which he personally wont have anything to do with. He needs to wait until the few problems at the top are fixed before he should even think about raising anyone's taxes. Raising taxes on the wealthy when they're already losing a lot of money = disaster.

    That and he can't **** up in Iraq/Afghanistan/Iran or **** up a response to a (God forbid) terrorist attack.
  13. Senior Member
    corsaking's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,778
    Rep Power
    13345
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    5%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Rugger View Post
    Nah. The GOP has lots of insightful, wise and young up and commers; people who actually follow the original and intended maxims of their party. Obama will have to have an PERFECT 4 years for the dems to remain in control. I mean PERFECT.
    The Republicans were far from perfect ie Bush and he hasnt done so bad 2 terms
  14. Senior Member
    rolandajoint's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,545
    Rep Power
    856
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    19.32%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Rugger View Post
    He wont have much, if anything to do with the economic 'situation' aside from appointing a fed chair. The current problems can be fixed by pushing the right buttons and opening the right doors, which he personally wont have anything to do with. He needs to wait until the few problems at the top are fixed before he should even think about raising anyone's taxes. Raising taxes on the wealthy when they're already losing a lot of money = disaster.

    That and he can't **** up in Iraq/Afghanistan/Iran or **** up a response to a (God forbid) terrorist attack.
    i think he will pick a fairly diverse and knowledgeable administration to guide him. this is my hope. because, yeah, like you said, its not really him making all these calls and having them carried out.
  15. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    47
    Posts
    31,878
    Rep Power
    778120
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    28.65%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Either you have an incurable problem to understand written discourse, or you write without thinking. Probably both. If you care, re-read your response to my post. With some luck, you will realize your comment is hardly in-context!
    When I choose to take political and social advice from someone in the country that created world war II and mass genocide, and currently is spiraling downward in population (which is a death bell for a socialistic country as a larger non working population must be carried by a shrinking working population) I'll be sure to ask you.

    Hiding your own closemindedness by claiming to be open minded is a wonderful trick, but your openmindedness only applies to people who agree with you. Again, a wonderful trick that i'm sure some people fall for.
  16. Senior Member
    rolandajoint's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,545
    Rep Power
    856
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    19.32%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    When I choose to take political and social advice from someone in the country that created world war II and mass genocide, and currently is spiraling downward in population (which is a death bell for a socialistic country as a larger non working population must be carried by a shrinking working population) I'll be sure to ask you.

    Hiding your own closemindedness by claiming to be open minded is a wonderful trick, but your openmindedness only applies to people who agree with you. Again, a wonderful trick that i'm sure some people fall for.
    really? youre going that route? cmon man.
  17. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    47
    Posts
    31,878
    Rep Power
    778120
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    28.65%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by rolandajoint View Post
    really? youre going that route? cmon man.
    All is fair in love and war man
  18. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Mulletsoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,226
    Rep Power
    27065
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    41.11%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    When I choose to take political and social advice from someone in the country that created world war II and mass genocide, and currently is spiraling downward in population (which is a death bell for a socialistic country as a larger non working population must be carried by a shrinking working population) I'll be sure to ask you.

    Hiding your own closemindedness by claiming to be open minded is a wonderful trick, but your openmindedness only applies to people who agree with you. Again, a wonderful trick that i'm sure some people fall for.
    That was highly unnecessary. I have been known to be an ******* at times, but I would not be caught dead stooping to that level.
  19. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    47
    Posts
    31,878
    Rep Power
    778120
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    28.65%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    You are probably right
  20. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Mulletsoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,226
    Rep Power
    27065
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    41.11%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    You are probably right
    If we agree on anymore political and/or social and/or economical and/or philosophical problematics, a great chasm of dark matter may open itself up over the U.S., Eastern Seaboard.
  21. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    47
    Posts
    31,878
    Rep Power
    778120
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    28.65%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    If we agree on anymore political and/or social and/or economical and/or philosophical problematics, a great chasm of dark matter may open itself up over the U.S., Eastern Seaboard.
    If it opens over illinois i'd be happier Oh no wait, that would leave biden in charge. damn, then after him would be pelosi. its a no win situation
  22. Professional Member
    Australian made's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,160
    Rep Power
    4322
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    68.56%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    When I choose to take political and social advice from someone in the country that created world war II and mass genocide, and currently is spiraling downward in population (which is a death bell for a socialistic country as a larger non working population must be carried by a shrinking working population) I'll be sure to ask you.

    Hiding your own closemindedness by claiming to be open minded is a wonderful trick, but your openmindedness only applies to people who agree with you. Again, a wonderful trick that i'm sure some people fall for.
    Pretty sure Strategicmove is not German. In fact i think he may be an Aussie. Dont be racist Easy, its petty. Being American hardly makes you perfect. A lot of Aussies and Brits have died fighting YOUR war created from a President YOU voted for.
  23. Diamond Member
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,754
    Rep Power
    774632
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    25.18%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by Australian made View Post
    Pretty sure Strategicmove is not German. In fact i think he may be an Aussie. Dont be racist Easy, its petty. Being American hardly makes you perfect. A lot of Aussies and Brits have died fighting YOUR war created from a President YOU voted for.
    Like I mentioned in the other thread (President Obama), I am black. Consequently, I am considered a foreigner in Germany. Here in this forum, I am considered a foreigner (a German) because I live in Germany. Country of domicile is not necessarily country of origin (or nationality). This is a simple concept that you grasped. Some others apparently do not.

    Henceforth, I would like to concentrate on other forum sections that are more objective and factual!

    Thanks for your support, Australian!

    Unsubscribed!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  24. Senior Member
    corsaking's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,778
    Rep Power
    13345
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    5%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Australian made View Post
    Pretty sure Strategicmove is not German. In fact i think he may be an Aussie. Dont be racist Easy, its petty. Being American hardly makes you perfect. A lot of Aussies and Brits have died fighting YOUR war created from a President YOU voted for.

    Well said!
  25. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    47
    Posts
    31,878
    Rep Power
    778120
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    28.65%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Australian made View Post
    Pretty sure Strategicmove is not German. In fact i think he may be an Aussie. Dont be racist Easy, its petty. Being American hardly makes you perfect. A lot of Aussies and Brits have died fighting YOUR war created from a President YOU voted for.
    Actually its nationalist But yes, you are right, for the most part we are all in this together, the democracies that value human life vs other types of government who don't.
  26. New Member
    glg's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    66
    Posts
    453
    Rep Power
    331
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    17.24%

    Quote Originally Posted by corsaking View Post
    Give the guy a break -let him prove himself. He surely carnt make it worse for you than Bush did.

    He wont be running the country single handed , he ll be well supported by civil servants, political advisors etc etc to advise and if necessary correct any decisions before they are announced.

    This is what I meant with my comment. The other part was meant to say that we are fortunate enough to be able to re-assess our choices in 4 years and decide if we made a good choice and perhaps continue for another term or move on to another who may feel like the correct fit when that time comes.

    Personally I voted for him and can say that it was the first time I marked the presidential slot since I voted for Nixon (and I regret that one). Since that time none of the candidates met my needs/hopes/expectations so i left it blank.

    I look forward to Obama's administration and so disagree with some of the platform but almost totally disagreed with the republican platform.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Unbelievable!!!
    By DemonSlayer in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-04-2007, 05:29 PM
  2. Unbelievable Usplabs Sale!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-06-2006, 11:19 AM
  3. Unbelievable Chills
    By AGELESS in forum 35 and Older
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-20-2006, 02:17 PM
  4. PowerFULL experience the unbelievable
    By Guest in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-27-2005, 09:43 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in