The only people worse than democrats
- 11-03-2008, 02:47 PM
- 11-03-2008, 02:53 PM
11-04-2008, 08:35 AM
To put it another way: *ALL* evidence I've submitted regarding the disconnect between the conservative mainstream over the last 50 years and the neo-con plutocratic global adventurism of today has been discounted, dismissed, ignored - even attacked. If you want me (or anyone) to provide evidence to satisfy you as to the bona-fides of your political/economic opponents, I suggest you (collectively) show some respect for the evidence already presented.
Alternatively, you could make an effort to prove YOUR position on the matter...but please, post something besides Malkin, Prager & co. - opinion is only evidence of opinion. With respect.
11-04-2008, 09:18 AM
we're looking for a single substantiative ACTION that shows bipartisanship on his behalf. considering he has based this campaign on 'republicans are evil, their ideas are all wrong, and they alone caused the financial crisis'
11-04-2008, 10:35 AM
11-04-2008, 10:47 AM
11-04-2008, 11:57 AM
11-04-2008, 03:42 PM
Show me some where on his voting record where he didn't vote extreme left. Its not a tall order. He says he will unite the parties. Does he expect the Republican Party to join him on the extreme left? To unite the parties you would have to have a centrist platform. Where is it?
11-04-2008, 04:08 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By roids1 in forum PoliticsReplies: 1Last Post: 07-01-2009, 05:51 PM
- By David Dunn in forum General ChatReplies: 3Last Post: 03-17-2009, 08:18 PM
- By bpmartyr in forum PoliticsReplies: 0Last Post: 04-05-2008, 12:18 PM
- By bpmartyr in forum PoliticsReplies: 6Last Post: 08-14-2007, 06:43 PM
- By anabolicrhino in forum PoliticsReplies: 0Last Post: 04-28-2007, 02:40 PM