The suppression begins

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
The only*NEWS* there is that the NY Post, Wash. Times & Dallas AM News are off the plane - everything else is less than guesswork.

To call it "suppression" takes one heil of a partisan (or 'fraidy-cat) leap. Not even Wile E. Coyote would make that flat-footed leap!

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
The only*NEWS* there is that the NY Post, Wash. Times & Dallas AM News are off the plane - everything else is less than guesswork.

To call it "suppression" takes one heil of a partisan (or 'fraidy-cat) leap. Not even Wile E. Coyote would make that flat-footed leap!
Partisan leap eh? Which party do I hold a card for? :think:

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
I was actually talking about the tone of - and innuendo in - the Drudge article.

However, you *did* call it suppression - so what caused you to title this "The Suppression Begins"?

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
I was actually talking about the tone of - and innuendo in - the Drudge article.

However, you *did* call it suppression - so what caused you to title this "The Suppression Begins"?
Because the suppression is beginning! Durr :lol:

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established

I'm "guessing" that it may have something to do that these were the only 3 papers remaining on the plane that endorsed McCain.

Based upon that "guess" Rugger and the Drudge Report have a point.

That's like saying, OK there's 3 guys and 27 girls on this plane, and we're taking out these 3 people, who happen to be guys.....coincidence? Doesn't look like one.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
America needs a solid PCT to end this suppression. Unfortunately, nobody knows WTF is the best approach.

(BTW, I don't give a damn about politics on America. Douche and Turd is the best to describe it.)

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
I'm "guessing" that it may have something to do that these were the only 3 papers remaining on the plane that endorsed McCain.

Based upon that "guess" Rugger and the Drudge Report have a point.

That's like saying, OK there's 3 guys and 27 girls on this plane, and we're taking out these 3 people, who happen to be guys.....coincidence? Doesn't look like one.
It hardly surprises me that those 3 papers endorsed McCain: but the article did not say - and neither has anything else I've read or heard - they were the ONLY papers that had done so; and, like I say, the rest is speculation. As is the conclusion that they were shuffled BECAUSE they endorsed McCain.

Given that GWB in 2000 rather notoriously froze out & banished reporters who asked him questions he didn't like, and given that McCain has booted reporters off *his* plane, I remain curious as to Rugger's reason for seeing "suppression" in this case, instead of spite, or retaliation, or whatever.

Suppression of what or who, and for what purpose?