Sarah Palin's $150k Wardrobe.

Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Omen View Post
    No it doesn't, I call my friends nigger sometimes, get called nigger by them sometimes, only 2 male friends I have, 1 is black 1 is white, I'm brown.

    By your definition, we're all racist right?

    Which is idiotic in my opinion, what if someone says "I hate all white people or black people or brown people" but NEVER uses a "racial slur" does that make em not racist?
    I'm not sure why you and friends call each other that but you just proved my point. If someone says they hate a group, I think that makes things pretty obvious. Using a racial slur could very well be a incidental occurrence.

    There are no saints on this board and you know that if someone of a different race or ethnicity pissed you off, you thought or said that @#$#$@$. That doesn't make you racist, having hate in your heart for another segment of society does. My point from the begining of this segment was that there is nothing that any of you can produce to show that Michelle Obama has hate in her heart toward white people.

    :bruce3:


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Kruger View Post
    Yet the site that you posting on right now is an example of its success.

    Just saying..
    Bullsh*t... you recieve government grants, stipends, and federal business loans to make this site work the way it does.

    STOP HIDING BOBO... we know what you are up to!!!

    Adams
    The Historic PES Legend
    •   
       


  3. I'm going to get my welfare check like OBD! Your tax money at work!

    [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkNMxl7ziow"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Fastone View Post
    You are real good at passing off your uninformed narrow ass opinion as fact. Are you even going to vote? You don't know **** and before you respond I could give a **** less what you think about what i said, just so you know.

    :bruce3:
    Ahem...i posted no facts really as my statement was purely my personal opinion. You obviously lack the character in order to make judgement calls!

    I'm not registered to vote. On Oct. 6 I drove by the registration office and waved to a bird in the parking lot.

    Why might you ask is this such news? It's not. I just don't like any of the candidates. I think they are all weird and none of them are good enough to lead a horse to water, let alone a country in crisis.

    The solution? I'm thinking take that $700 billion bail out money and give everyone in the country a million bucks, put Mitt Romeny in charge, and let the good times roll. The economy would be back on it's feet. ****ing *******s who messed up the bank by charging outlandish interst rates....if you need an example see my truck....and then get a golden ****ing parachute from the bailout. No sir. Give me the money to pay off my loan thank you.

    If all else fails....when someone says "Why did you vote for that fool!" I can smile and say...."Which one?" and then tell them..."Oh yeah...I don't vote."
    All this of course is in you're favor since if I were to vote there is no way in hell I'd vote Democrat...hell i might just vote now in spite of you!

    “Any 20 year-old who isn't a liberal doesn't have a heart, and any 40 year-old who isn't a conservative doesn't have a brain.”
    ...reps to who knows who said that! easy one!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Reaper329 View Post
    I think your view of the lower class is a bit skewed. I am not sure where and how you were brought up, but the lower class are not necessarily taking advantage of the system. Some of them legitimately cannot better their situation.

    I will give you an example: My father was an immigrant who worked as a barber when he came here at 21. Most of my life he worked 7 days a week, usually going shop to shop, as well as driving all over NY and NJ going to peoples homes cutting hair. There was no way to better that for him, as he had a family to pay for, and make sure that they were taken care of. So again, not all of the poorer folk are taking advantage of the system.


    the bolded is just plain wrong. It is not with 100% certainty that it happens that way, as I just showed you in my example.

    If you dont like the Obama tax cuts, would you prefer more cuts to the wealthy? And if so, may I ask why? (Please dont break out into the trickle down nonsense however)
    Excellent post.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Kruger View Post
    Yet the site that you posting on right now is an example of its success.

    Just saying..
    I dont disagree, however he is making 100% certain statements, which are categorically not so

  7. Wow, aren't you fcuking silly. You ask:

    Quote Originally Posted by Fastone View Post
    I would like to know where your assumption that Michelle Obama is racist comes from.
    I google "Michelle Obama Whitey" and post a link that showed where his assumption came from. Apparently you have google-liberal which bars you from googling negative stuff about Obama. Then you respond with:

    Quote Originally Posted by Fastone View Post
    Rob please don't post bull****, unidentified AP reporters doesn't get it.Tell me you have never used the N word once in your life, don't lie. Does that make you racist?

    :bruce3:

    WTF are you talking about? I have never used the N word to a black person or about a black person. In high school when it was cool, my white friends and I called each other by the N word, but I hardly think that qualifies as racist.

    Allegedly...I can't find the video that's said to exist, so I can't verify the truth in this...Michelle Obama used the word "whitey" several times in a speech at their church.

    However, what you said in the previous post makes me think that....you're minimizing a speech with racial epitaphs used in a negative demeaning manner.....at a church?

    It makes me wonder if this is the norm at that church. Obama was there 20 years. Apparently however, this isn't relavent?

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Reaper329
    I think your view of the lower class is a bit skewed. I am not sure where and how you were brought up, but the lower class are not necessarily taking advantage of the system. Some of them legitimately cannot better their situation.

    I will give you an example: My father was an immigrant who worked as a barber when he came here at 21. Most of my life he worked 7 days a week, usually going shop to shop, as well as driving all over NY and NJ going to peoples homes cutting hair. There was no way to better that for him, as he had a family to pay for, and make sure that they were taken care of. So again, not all of the poorer folk are taking advantage of the system.
    Thats true, and guess what? Your dad managed to provide for your family and didn't expect $1000 a year from the government to be handed to him with him paying no taxes just because he happened to breathe did he?

    Even worse is the raw mathmatical stupidity of the obama tax plan. Those working class families will get an average of a whopping $15 more a week in their paychecks. Not quite enough for a family of 3 to go to mcdonalds. Yet the lawyer making 250k now will loose an extra 70k a year. You know the real effect of that? He'll fire a nanny, stop having his car detailed once a week, etc, and/or he'll raise his hourly rate. So the low end will get an insignificant amount of money, but also higher unemployment.

    And before you trot out Obama's letter by academic economists saying his plan is better, try and find some practicing economists who have actually skin in the game and ask their opinion. Funny, those are the ones backing McCain... And use yourself as an example. If you suddenly were making 10% less a year, would you just say "gee whiz I guess thats what I'm making now but i'll still spend the same", no you'd spend less, and try to find a way to make more, which is exactly what the 250k + a year people will do, and exactly what the corporations will do. All Obama's tax plans will do is move more of the middle class downwards closer towards poverty, and reduce their ability and incentive to move upwards

  9. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Thats true, and guess what? Your dad managed to provide for your family and didn't expect $1000 a year from the government to be handed to him with him paying no taxes just because he happened to breathe did he?

    Even worse is the raw mathmatical stupidity of the obama tax plan. Those working class families will get an average of a whopping $15 more a week in their paychecks. Not quite enough for a family of 3 to go to mcdonalds. Yet the lawyer making 250k now will loose an extra 70k a year. You know the real effect of that? He'll fire a nanny, stop having his car detailed once a week, etc, and/or he'll raise his hourly rate. So the low end will get an insignificant amount of money, but also higher unemployment.

    And before you trot out Obama's letter by academic economists saying his plan is better, try and find some practicing economists who have actually skin in the game and ask their opinion. Funny, those are the ones backing McCain... And use yourself as an example. If you suddenly were making 10% less a year, would you just say "gee whiz I guess thats what I'm making now but i'll still spend the same", no you'd spend less, and try to find a way to make more, which is exactly what the 250k + a year people will do, and exactly what the corporations will do. All Obama's tax plans will do is move more of the middle class downwards closer towards poverty, and reduce their ability and incentive to move upwards
    forgot to mention that they'll also lower his/her employees wages...just another example of why you don't bite the that hand that feeds you.... btw!!!!!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Reaper329 View Post
    I dont disagree, however he is making 100% certain statements, which are categorically not so

    According to you. That's not how I see it. Its sounds more like a personal belief rather than broad economic fact.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by RobInKuwait View Post
    ...
    I also read something about the Republican party having a tape of a sermon she gave at Rev. Wright's church with several phrases denouncing "whitey"....
    If the Republican Party had this, given the type of ads they have run in the past several weeks and months, they would have no qualms about using it again the Obama campaign!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by raginfcktard View Post
    she is in unlimited supply of race cards and its borderlined disgusting! she has been spouting 'racial undertones' since early '07. i am far from prejudice or raciest, just my observation and that of millions more....
    I seriously doubt that millions of objective individuals share your perspective!

    Quote Originally Posted by raginfcktard View Post
    i think she is and crazier than hillary to boot. i just hope she doesn't cause her husband the election...which many dems have said they will not vote for him due to his wife.
    You seem to have a lot more information than I do, but I venture to say that, if any Democrats refused to vote for Obama, that decision would have very little to do with Michelle!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by raginfcktard View Post
    don't forget her college thesis that is conveniently being underwraps until Nov. 05, 2008
    Who is keeping it under wraps? If you are aware of it, then the Republican Party is certainly aware of it, too. Furthermore, if the thesis would shed any negative light on the Obama campaign, it would be naive to expect that the McCain campaign would remotely support keeping it under wraps until November 5th. On the contrary!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Kruger View Post
    According to you. That's not how I see it. Its sounds more like a personal belief rather than broad economic fact.
    It doesnt seem like you are reading it properly. He said "you get what you put in". Now, in many instances that is true, but not 100% as I already showed

  15. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Thats true, and guess what? Your dad managed to provide for your family and didn't expect $1000 a year from the government to be handed to him with him paying no taxes just because he happened to breathe did he?
    managed to provide? He struggled until he died at 54. Did we have food and a roof, yes, however were there times as a kid where from my job I gave him $ to pay bills? Plenty. So it is not always you get what you put in.

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    And before you trot out Obama's letter by academic economists saying his plan is better, try and find some practicing economists who have actually skin in the game and ask their opinion. Funny, those are the ones backing McCain... And use yourself as an example. If you suddenly were making 10% less a year, would you just say "gee whiz I guess thats what I'm making now but i'll still spend the same", no you'd spend less, and try to find a way to make more, which is exactly what the 250k + a year people will do, and exactly what the corporations will do. All Obama's tax plans will do is move more of the middle class downwards closer towards poverty, and reduce their ability and incentive to move upwards
    you and I both know that their are economists on both sides of the issue, so this point is not truly an issue right now. For everyone you come up with I come up with one. We would be wasting time, and at the end of the day I think both are illequipped

  16. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    I seriously doubt that millions of objective individuals share your perspective!
    you can doubt, but you'd be wrong. In a country of over 300 million, I'd be willing to bet there are a good 10-12 million who feel that way at least.

    Michelle's thesis is available here http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0208/8642.html , and is rather negative towards whites but i'm sure when you read it you'll just say its justified and she's not a racial separatist so it hardly matters.

    Of bigger concern is why Obama's own Columbia records were sealed? I think its because he only got in due to affirmative action and not because of grades, and he doesn't want that to come out. Although he did get into harvard on merit from what we can tell.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    you can doubt, but you'd be wrong. In a country of over 300 million, I'd be willing to bet there are a good 10-12 million who feel that way at least....
    You conveniently omitted the important qualifier I used: objective individuals! If one is biased, it is easy to lean either way. In a sufficiently biased and sufficiently large pool, it is easy to find your speculated 10-12 million.


    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Michelle's thesis is available here http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0208/8642.html , and is rather negative towards whites but i'm sure when you read it you'll just say its justified and she's not a racial separatist so it hardly matters....
    Pure speculation, Easy, but my point was that the McCain campaign would not hesitate to use it against the Obama campaign, if the content were that lethal. I have no interest in reading it, by the way.


    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Of bigger concern is why Obama's own Columbia records were sealed? I think its because he only got in due to affirmative action and not because of grades, and he doesn't want that to come out. Although he did get into harvard on merit from what we can tell.
    Affirmative action probably also get him elected the first Black president of the prestigious Harvard Law Review in 1990 (over 18 other contesting candidates and 61 non-contesting)! Let's stop trying to paint everything we do not like negative!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Affirmative action probably also get him elected the first Black president of the prestigious Harvard Law Review in 1990 (over 18 other contesting candidates and 61 non-contesting)! Let's stop trying to paint everything we do not like negative!
    again from you ike, selective vision. i said hr lrgitimately got into harvard but question what happened as far as his admission to his first college, and you throw in something irrelevant, what happened after he graduated colombia isnt in question, its how/why he got into columbia.

    beginings are important, like his political career beginning in the living room of an unrepentant domestic terrorist who still to this day says he would have done more if he wasnt an incompetent bomb builder

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Reaper329 View Post
    It doesnt seem like you are reading it properly. He said "you get what you put in". Now, in many instances that is true, but not 100% as I already showed
    And where did he state that was true 100% all the time in every situation? Its a personal belief...sort of a personal motto to go by based on what you believe the majority of the time will happen. Your one example isn't going to change that.


    I think the one reading into a bit much, is you. Relax..nobody is reading it right or wrong. You are assuming and so am I.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    again from you ike, selective vision. i said hr lrgitimately got into harvard but question what happened as far as his admission to his first college, and you throw in something irrelevant, what happened after he graduated colombia isnt in question, its how/why he got into columbia...
    As far as I selectively see, you are the one that selectively applies! All in a sudden, Columbia is all-important, and Harvard is irrelevant. You speculate about Columbia, and on that basis, question the man's entire character!

    Quote Originally Posted by RobInKuwait View Post
    beginings are important, like his political career beginning in the living room of an unrepentant domestic terrorist who still to this day says he would have done more if he wasnt an incompetent bomb builder
    How come no one is suggesting the entire Chicago is terrorist because Mr. Ayers was voted "Citizen of the Year 1997"? Why is no one insisting the 3000 professors that signed solidarity with Ayers lately aren't all terrorists? Selective perception!

    It is interesting that this thread originally meant to focus on Sarah Palin's USD 150K wardrobe. Within a few posts, it was spun against Mr. Obama and his campaign! Ingenious, but !
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  21. i got a c-note that says obama takes it on supertuesday.....

    any takers?

    i will accept or pay in the forms of paypal, money orders, cashiers checks, and/or supplements.

    lol

    i just love how either side(both obama and mccain) justifies the respective candidates phuckups.

    I must add however, it does appear that mccain/palin are leading the phuckup race. lol

    I just laugh at her........If it wasnt for the daily show and colbert, I would run down the hall screaming.

    Project Beltway | The Daily Show | Comedy Central

    Sarah Palin's New Clothes | The Daily Show | Comedy Central

  22. That's like me betting that the Phillies will win Game 1.


    Laughing at her shows more about you, than her.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post

    It is interesting that this thread originally meant to focus on Sarah Palin's USD 150K wardrobe. Within a few posts, it was spun against Mr. Obama and his campaign! Ingenious, but !
    Its that "rocks in glass houses" thing.


    :donut:
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    again from you ike, selective vision. i said hr lrgitimately got into harvard but question what happened as far as his admission to his first college, and you throw in something irrelevant, what happened after he graduated colombia isnt in question, its how/why he got into columbia.

    beginings are important, like his political career beginning in the living room of an unrepentant domestic terrorist who still to this day says he would have done more if he wasnt an incompetent bomb builder
    If the question is affirmative action we should look at John McCain's career. Obama's run for state senate began at a Ramada Inn.

    By the way Ramada isn't muslim for mosque.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    As far as I selectively see, you are the one that selectively applies! All in a sudden, Columbia is all-important, and Harvard is irrelevant. You speculate about Columbia, and on that basis, question the man's entire character!
    again sadly, you are the one being selective, I acknowledge his performance at harvard, but I question the mans character becuase he is apparently trying to hide something at Columbia. If he has nothign to hide, it shouldn't be locked

    Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    How come no one is suggesting the entire Chicago is terrorist because Mr. Ayers was voted "Citizen of the Year 1997"? Why is no one insisting the 3000 professors that signed solidarity with Ayers lately aren't all terrorists? Selective perception!

    I never stated Obama was a terrorist because of his association, again you drawing conclusions that have nothing to do with statements due to your selective vision. I would state that Obama, Chicago and those 3000 professors made a poor choice and an antiamerican choice by glorifying and accepting an unrepentant unreformed domestic terrorist. I have no respect for chicago's totally warped politics, nor much respect for academics who wish to hide in their academic society, yet push their own liberal wishes on the outside productive world.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Kruger View Post
    And where did he state that was true 100% all the time in every situation? Its a personal belief...sort of a personal motto to go by based on what you believe the majority of the time will happen. Your one example isn't going to change that.


    I think the one reading into a bit much, is you. Relax..nobody is reading it right or wrong. You are assuming and so am I.
    please take a look at post #15 from this thread
    You get what you put in. Interesting play with numbers.

    Adams
    His statement makes no reference to "part-time or full-time". However there are inferences that are made from it.

    Regardless of that, you are right, it is just his opinion

  27. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    again sadly, you are the one being selective, I acknowledge his performance at harvard, but I question the mans character becuase he is apparently trying to hide something at Columbia. If he has nothign to hide, it shouldn't be locked...
    I am being selective in my perception and you are not?
    You seem to breach the boundary between speculation and fact as you wish. Because you think Mr. Obama is hiding something does not mean he actually is. Furthermore, suggesting that what is not accessible to you must be something negative or evil does not lend credibility to your position. Fact and fiction need to be separated!



    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I never stated Obama was a terrorist because of his association, again you drawing conclusions that have nothing to do with statements due to your selective vision....
    Show me where I stated you branded Mr. Obama a terrorist! You are the one springing to conclusions!

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I would state that Obama, Chicago and those 3000 professors made a poor choice and an antiamerican choice by glorifying and accepting an unrepentant unreformed domestic terrorist....
    Sure, you can state what you wish!

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I have no respect for chicago's totally warped politics, nor much respect for academics who wish to hide in their academic society, yet push their own liberal wishes on the outside productive world.
    Something tells me that if Chicagoans, Chicago politicians, or even those academics, read your comment, they would say "Who cares"!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    I am being selective in my perception and you are not?
    i never said i wasn't, merey that you continue to do so as well

    Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    You seem to breach the boundary between speculation and fact as you wish. Because you think Mr. Obama is hiding something does not mean he actually is. Furthermore, suggesting that what is not accessible to you must be something negative or evil does not lend credibility to your position. Fact and fiction need to be separated!
    when a person running for high office chooses to ask to have a part of their hisory sealed selectively, then it is entirely reasonable to assume that their reaoning is they don't want it to be seen. he didn't ask o have his harvard recrds sealed, just columbia.

    Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Show me where I stated you branded Mr. Obama a terrorist! You are the one springing to conclusions!
    you were the one who asked if i thought all of chicago was terrorist due to their choosing Ayers s man of the year

    [QUOTE=strategicmove;1610091]
    Sure, you can state what you wish!


    Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Something tells me that if Chicagoans, Chicago politicians, or even those academics, read your comment, they would say "Who cares"!
    which at this point is exactly how i feel about your coments in the political area of a country you don't live in

  29. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    ...
    when a person running for high office chooses to ask to have a part of their hisory sealed selectively, then it is entirely reasonable to assume that their reaoning is they don't want it to be seen. he didn't ask o have his harvard recrds sealed, just columbia...
    If he said it should be sealed, it goes without reasoning he does not want it to be seen. It does, however, not say anything by itself about the content!

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    ...you were the one who asked if i thought all of chicago was terrorist due to their choosing Ayers s man of the year...
    Re-read my comment, and you'll see you jumped to conclusions again!


    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    ...
    which at this point is exactly how i feel about your coments in the political area of a country you don't live in
    I had no clue you were this narrow-minded! It is correct that I live in Germany. Yet, that does not say anything about my nationality. Furthermore, that fact should not restrict my political horizon or perspective. Your narrow-minded attitude is simply shocking!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by raginfcktard View Post
    and you think the dems are not paying to make sure Obama and his racist ass wife look pretty when they go somewhereor on tv...give me a break. at least palin is hot...my on ly complaint is they didn'y buy more reveling clothing

    WTF?

    Proof that Churchill was correct about voters...

    Anyway, check the records from the campaign and DNC -- no money was spent on personal items for Obama, Biden, or their families.

    The very same day Palin was screaming about "elitists" she was wearing a Valentino jacket. LOL. The people that believe she's just like them are scaling back from going to Target, while the lying little ethical nightmare parades around in Valentino...

    You may also recall McCain's stirring debate about campaigns that use "slush fund" cash to pay for things like wardrobes for their candidates.

    Funny how times have changed....
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Sarah Palin
    By manifesto in forum General Chat
    Replies: 79
    Last Post: 10-10-2008, 01:35 AM
  2. Sarah Palin - The Russia Question
    By Arrogant in forum Politics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-29-2008, 01:47 AM
  3. Sarah Palin running and ducking
    By aristo3369 in forum Politics
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 09-27-2008, 11:28 PM
  4. Sarah Palin: 20/20 Interview
    By Mulletsoldier in forum Politics
    Replies: 198
    Last Post: 09-22-2008, 09:34 PM
  5. Is Sarah Palin a Creationist?
    By badfish51581 in forum Politics
    Replies: 93
    Last Post: 09-22-2008, 04:29 AM
Log in
Log in