Sarah Palin's $150k Wardrobe. - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

Sarah Palin's $150k Wardrobe.

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

i got a c-note that says obama takes it on supertuesday.....

any takers?

i will accept or pay in the forms of paypal, money orders, cashiers checks, and/or supplements.

lol

i just love how either side(both obama and mccain) justifies the respective candidates phuckups.

I must add however, it does appear that mccain/palin are leading the phuckup race. lol

I just laugh at her........If it wasnt for the daily show and colbert, I would run down the hall screaming.

Project Beltway | The Daily Show | Comedy Central

Sarah Palin's New Clothes | The Daily Show | Comedy Central

2. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

That's like me betting that the Phillies will win Game 1.

Laughing at her shows more about you, than her.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  3. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post

It is interesting that this thread originally meant to focus on Sarah Palin's USD 150K wardrobe. Within a few posts, it was spun against Mr. Obama and his campaign! Ingenious, but !
    Its that "rocks in glass houses" thing.

:donut:
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
    •   

4. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    again from you ike, selective vision. i said hr lrgitimately got into harvard but question what happened as far as his admission to his first college, and you throw in something irrelevant, what happened after he graduated colombia isnt in question, its how/why he got into columbia.

beginings are important, like his political career beginning in the living room of an unrepentant domestic terrorist who still to this day says he would have done more if he wasnt an incompetent bomb builder
    If the question is affirmative action we should look at John McCain's career. Obama's run for state senate began at a Ramada Inn.

By the way Ramada isn't muslim for mosque.
  5. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

As far as I selectively see, you are the one that selectively applies! All in a sudden, Columbia is all-important, and Harvard is irrelevant. You speculate about Columbia, and on that basis, question the man's entire character!
    again sadly, you are the one being selective, I acknowledge his performance at harvard, but I question the mans character becuase he is apparently trying to hide something at Columbia. If he has nothign to hide, it shouldn't be locked

How come no one is suggesting the entire Chicago is terrorist because Mr. Ayers was voted "Citizen of the Year 1997"? Why is no one insisting the 3000 professors that signed solidarity with Ayers lately aren't all terrorists? Selective perception!

I never stated Obama was a terrorist because of his association, again you drawing conclusions that have nothing to do with statements due to your selective vision. I would state that Obama, Chicago and those 3000 professors made a poor choice and an antiamerican choice by glorifying and accepting an unrepentant unreformed domestic terrorist. I have no respect for chicago's totally warped politics, nor much respect for academics who wish to hide in their academic society, yet push their own liberal wishes on the outside productive world.
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  6. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Kruger View Post
    And where did he state that was true 100% all the time in every situation? Its a personal belief...sort of a personal motto to go by based on what you believe the majority of the time will happen. Your one example isn't going to change that.

I think the one reading into a bit much, is you. Relax..nobody is reading it right or wrong. You are assuming and so am I.
    please take a look at post #15 from this thread
    You get what you put in. Interesting play with numbers.

Adams
    His statement makes no reference to "part-time or full-time". However there are inferences that are made from it.

Regardless of that, you are right, it is just his opinion
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  7. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

again sadly, you are the one being selective, I acknowledge his performance at harvard, but I question the mans character becuase he is apparently trying to hide something at Columbia. If he has nothign to hide, it shouldn't be locked...
    I am being selective in my perception and you are not?
    You seem to breach the boundary between speculation and fact as you wish. Because you think Mr. Obama is hiding something does not mean he actually is. Furthermore, suggesting that what is not accessible to you must be something negative or evil does not lend credibility to your position. Fact and fiction need to be separated!

I never stated Obama was a terrorist because of his association, again you drawing conclusions that have nothing to do with statements due to your selective vision....
    Show me where I stated you branded Mr. Obama a terrorist! You are the one springing to conclusions!

I would state that Obama, Chicago and those 3000 professors made a poor choice and an antiamerican choice by glorifying and accepting an unrepentant unreformed domestic terrorist....
    Sure, you can state what you wish!

I have no respect for chicago's totally warped politics, nor much respect for academics who wish to hide in their academic society, yet push their own liberal wishes on the outside productive world.
    Something tells me that if Chicagoans, Chicago politicians, or even those academics, read your comment, they would say "Who cares"!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  8. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

I am being selective in my perception and you are not?
    i never said i wasn't, merey that you continue to do so as well

You seem to breach the boundary between speculation and fact as you wish. Because you think Mr. Obama is hiding something does not mean he actually is. Furthermore, suggesting that what is not accessible to you must be something negative or evil does not lend credibility to your position. Fact and fiction need to be separated!
    when a person running for high office chooses to ask to have a part of their hisory sealed selectively, then it is entirely reasonable to assume that their reaoning is they don't want it to be seen. he didn't ask o have his harvard recrds sealed, just columbia.

Show me where I stated you branded Mr. Obama a terrorist! You are the one springing to conclusions!
    you were the one who asked if i thought all of chicago was terrorist due to their choosing Ayers s man of the year

[QUOTE=strategicmove;1610091]
    Sure, you can state what you wish!

Something tells me that if Chicagoans, Chicago politicians, or even those academics, read your comment, they would say "Who cares"!
    which at this point is exactly how i feel about your coments in the political area of a country you don't live in
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  9. Diamond Member

when a person running for high office chooses to ask to have a part of their hisory sealed selectively, then it is entirely reasonable to assume that their reaoning is they don't want it to be seen. he didn't ask o have his harvard recrds sealed, just columbia...
    If he said it should be sealed, it goes without reasoning he does not want it to be seen. It does, however, not say anything by itself about the content!

...you were the one who asked if i thought all of chicago was terrorist due to their choosing Ayers s man of the year...
    Re-read my comment, and you'll see you jumped to conclusions again!

which at this point is exactly how i feel about your coments in the political area of a country you don't live in
    I had no clue you were this narrow-minded! It is correct that I live in Germany. Yet, that does not say anything about my nationality. Furthermore, that fact should not restrict my political horizon or perspective. Your narrow-minded attitude is simply shocking!
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  10. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by raginfcktard View Post
    and you think the dems are not paying to make sure Obama and his racist ass wife look pretty when they go somewhereor on tv...give me a break. at least palin is hot...my on ly complaint is they didn'y buy more reveling clothing

WTF?

Proof that Churchill was correct about voters...

Anyway, check the records from the campaign and DNC -- no money was spent on personal items for Obama, Biden, or their families.

The very same day Palin was screaming about "elitists" she was wearing a Valentino jacket. LOL. The people that believe she's just like them are scaling back from going to Target, while the lying little ethical nightmare parades around in Valentino...

You may also recall McCain's stirring debate about campaigns that use "slush fund" cash to pay for things like wardrobes for their candidates.

Funny how times have changed....
  11. New Member

I would state that Obama, Chicago and those 3000 professors made a poor choice and an antiamerican choice by glorifying and accepting an unrepentant unreformed domestic terrorist.
    How do you feel about Palin's membership in, and support for a group headed by Joe Vogler?
  12. Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by Reaper329 View Post

His statement makes no reference to "part-time or full-time". However there are inferences that are made from it.

BWAHAHAHA... You are STILL at it Reaper? Keep fighting that good fight my friend.

I will leave it what Kruger said... he is much more eloquent than I.

Adams
    The Historic PES Legend
  13. Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    i got a c-note that says obama takes it on supertuesday.....

any takers?

i will accept or pay in the forms of paypal, money orders, cashiers checks, and/or supplements.

lol

i just love how either side(both obama and mccain) justifies the respective candidates phuckups.

I must add however, it does appear that mccain/palin are leading the phuckup race. lol

I just laugh at her........If it wasnt for the daily show and colbert, I would run down the hall screaming.

Project Beltway | The Daily Show | Comedy Central

Sarah Palin's New Clothes | The Daily Show | Comedy Central
    Hmmmm... I don't see to many people justifying Palin's phuckups. IN FACT, it seems like the right just doesn't care. But on the contrary, if someone says one think about the Messiah, the TRUTH squad is ALL OVER IT! Thank God Talk radio will be shut down soon... or what would the right do?

Adams
    The Historic PES Legend
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  269 lbs.

Here's an interesting story:

http://www.andhranews.net/Intl/2008/...gner-70589.asp

Hillary Clinton designer finds Palins wardrobe spending strange

Hillary Clintons pantsuits designer thinks that it would be unusual for a candidate as famous as Sarah Palin to need to buy clothes.

Washington, Oct 23 : Hillary Clinton's pantsuits designer thinks that it would be unusual for a candidate as famous as Sarah Palin to need to buy clothes.

Republican National Committee has spent up to 150,000 dollars on the vice Presidential nominee's wardrobe and makeup, since she became John McCain's running mate.

However, one of the most famous political fashion designers of the year, Susanna Chung Forest, says that she finds the spending strange.

"Why do you need to pay for it?" CBS News quoted Forest, as saying.

"It's an honour, you are going to design for someone who could be the president of the United States," she added.

The McCain-Palin campaign issued a statement shortly after the expenditure report appeared online.

"With all of the important issues facing the country right now, it's remarkable that we are spending time talking about pantsuits and blouses. It was always the intent that the clothing go to a charitable purpose after the campaign," said spokesperson Tracey Schmitt.
    So if most candidates get their clothes for free....which is a violation of campaign law....McCain's campaign is taking crap for buying clothing for a candidate who came 5000 miles on a days notice to begin running for VP?

Don't you think it costs money to clothe a candidate in expensive suits? If they're getting them for free that should be the issue. Have you ever said....gee, it looks like Obama/McCain/Biden is wearing a cheap suit today.

It costs money to prepare a candidate for a campaign, they need food, clothes, transportation, and many other necessities.

Where were you guys when Michelle Obama ordered Iranian caviar and Champagne from room service at the Waldorf Astoria. I guarantee that was either a gift or on the campaign budget.
  15. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    BWAHAHAHA... You are STILL at it Reaper? Keep fighting that good fight my friend.

I will leave it what Kruger said... he is much more eloquent than I.

Adams
    actually just repsponded to the aforementioned kruger.
  16. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Arrogant View Post
    How do you feel about Palin's membership in, and support for a group headed by Joe Vogler?
    I've asked the same question to Mccain supporters, some don't know some don't care.

check out the elitist's fancy shoes.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by RobInKuwait View Post
    Here's an interesting story:

http://www.andhranews.net/Intl/2008/...gner-70589.asp

So if most candidates get their clothes for free....which is a violation of campaign law....McCain's campaign is taking crap for buying clothing for a candidate who came 5000 miles on a days notice to begin running for VP?

Don't you think it costs money to clothe a candidate in expensive suits? If they're getting them for free that should be the issue. Have you ever said....gee, it looks like Obama/McCain/Biden is wearing a cheap suit today.

It costs money to prepare a candidate for a campaign, they need food, clothes, transportation, and many other necessities.

Where were you guys when Michelle Obama ordered Iranian caviar and Champagne from room service at the Waldorf Astoria. I guarantee that was either a gift or on the campaign budget.

One could ask why a "Jane six pack" would need clothes from Nieman Marcus and Saks 5th Ave but honestly that's all stupid crap, I have no problem with them spending their money anyway the deem necessary.

Btw, the Michelle Obama story was untrue as she didn't stay at the Waldorf. A retraction was printed in the Rupert Murdoch rag (NY Post) on page 43 2 days later.

:bruce3:
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  269 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Fastone View Post
    One could ask why a "Jane six pack" would need clothes from Nieman Marcus and Saks 5th Ave but honestly that's all stupid crap, I have no problem with them spending their money anyway the deem necessary.

Btw, the Michelle Obama story was untrue as she didn't stay at the Waldorf. A retraction was printed in the Rupert Murdoch rag (NY Post) on page 43 2 days later.

:bruce3:
    Oh didn't hear about that Michelle Obama retraction....

Still waiting on CNNs retraction about McCain giving up on Colorado.
  19. New Member

Oh didn't hear about that Michelle Obama retraction....

Still waiting on CNNs retraction about McCain giving up on Colorado.
    DENVER — Republicans are slashing their television advertising at Colorado's three biggest television stations, a troubling sign for presidential nominee John McCain.

McCain is headed to Colorado Friday, but public records provided by three Denver stations show the GOP this week cut their ad spending for McCain by 46 percent.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081023/...o_gop_spending
  20. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

I read them all. First, you said he was wrong.....then he said you were wrong. Its just not a right or wrong, 100% factual statement.

Its a cliche...ah whatever...its meaningless anyway.
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  269 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Turd View Post
    DENVER — Republicans are slashing their television advertising at Colorado's three biggest television stations, a troubling sign for presidential nominee John McCain.

McCain is headed to Colorado Friday, but public records provided by three Denver stations show the GOP this week cut their ad spending for McCain by 46 percent.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081023/...o_gop_spending
    And Palin set a record for crowd size the same day. Don't you think if a "news" station is going to say a candidate is giving up on a state it should come from the campaign?
  22. New Member

And Palin set a record for crowd size the same day.
    More than the 80,000 that showed up at Invesco Field

Don't you think if a "news" station is going to say a candidate is giving up on a state it should come from the campaign?
    I don't think any campaign would admit they're giving up on a state.
  23. CDB

I've asked the same question to Mccain supporters, some don't know some don't care.

check out the elitist's fancy shoes.
    That'd be relevant if elitism had anything to do with clothing, but it doesn't. Dressing nice may be a sign of narcisism. Elitism simply means you think you are better and/or know better than people you disagree with, and that you look down on them as inferior.
  24. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by CDB View Post
    That'd be relevant if elitism had anything to do with clothing, but it doesn't. Dressing nice may be a sign of narcisism. Elitism simply means you think you are better and/or know better than people you disagree with, and that you look down on them as inferior.
    So would you consider someone an elitist if they had a propensity for violence when someone disagrees with them.
  25. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

McCain did already in Michigan
  26. New Member

McCain did already in Michigan
    Admitting that you are giving up one would cause a small ripple amongst the press and supporters. Admitting that you are giving up two would creat a tsunami.
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Kruger View Post
    That's like me betting that the Phillies will win Game 1.

Laughing at her shows more about you, than her.

Yeah i have a sense of humor....... I have to.

Those two are some sad a s s respresentatives of the republican party.

Its really sad, thats the best they come up to bat with.

LOL.....

Obama wins......

Beg to differ? If so.

Care to put some money where your mouth is?
    Last edited by Kristofer68SS; 10-23-2008 at 05:56 PM.
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Hmmmm... I don't see to many people justifying Palin's phuckups. IN FACT, it seems like the right just doesn't care. But on the contrary, if someone says one think about the Messiah, the TRUTH squad is ALL OVER IT! Thank God Talk radio will be shut down soon... or what would the right do?

Adams
    Its hard to justify ignorance of your own platform.....Or wait, that's just "ambush journalism". LOL Shes a joke.

John Stewart on Sarah Palin - Stupid VP Idiot | Cool Web Gossip lol

Fox news is a joke...... lol

The right will care soon enough. When McCain and Palin are defeated in November.

LOL.
  29. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrogant View Post
    Do you have any evidence of it? no, I didn't think so, she was never a member. but it was a nice line for the liberal media to spread, like the fact that trig wasn't her own child. rumor mills are great
    This space for rent

30. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  269 lbs.

They did on Michigan....

edit-NM, I'm late on that response
  31. New Member

Do you have any evidence of it? no, I didn't think so, she was never a member. but it was a nice line for the liberal media to spread, like the fact that trig wasn't her own child. rumor mills are great
    Her husband was. Do you remeber all the accusations at Barack about associating with people who don't love America?

The vice chairman of the AIP said she was a member and that she had to join the republican party to further the AIP's goals.
  32. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Her husband was. Do you remeber all the accusations at Barack about associating with people who don't love America?

The vice chairman of the AIP said she was a member and that she had to join the republican party to further the AIP's goals.
    Funny, the vice chairman said that, and the chairman said she wasn't. no records show she was either.

And the AIP isn't anit-american as they want the status of Alaska settled. Although its called a state, it doesn't have the normal autonomy a state is and is still closer to a territory like Puerto Rico is. So although some of them want to secede, some of them just want full statehood for Alaska.

A little different than building bombs to use on american targets.
    This space for rent

33. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by CDB View Post
    ...Elitism simply means you think you are better and/or know better than people you disagree with, and that you look down on them as inferior.
    How about some more objective classical definitions of an elite? Consider two independent sources:

1) elite - Definition from the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary

[quote]
    Main Entry: elite
    Pronunciation: \ā-ˈlēt, i-, ē-\
    Function: noun
    Etymology: French élite, from Old French eslite, from feminine of eslit, past participle of eslire to choose, from Latin eligere
    Date: 1823

1 a singular or plural in construction : the choice part : CREAM <the elite of the entertainment world> b singular or plural in construction : the best of a class <superachievers who dominate the computer elite — Marilyn Chase> c singular or plural in construction : the socially superior part of society <how the elite live — A P World> <how the French-speaking elite…was changing — Economist> d : a group of persons who by virtue of position or education exercise much power or influence <members of the ruling elite> <the intellectual elites of the country> e : a member of such an elite —usually used in plural <the elites …, pursuing their studies in Europe — Robert Wernick>
    2 : a typewriter type providing 12 characters to the linear inch
    — elite adjective

2) elite - definition of elite by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

e·lite or é·lite
    n. pl. elite or e·lites
    a. A group or class of persons or a member of such a group or class, enjoying superior intellectual, social, or economic status: "In addition to notions of social equality there was much emphasis on the role of elites and of heroes within them" Times Literary Supplement.
    b. The best or most skilled members of a group: the football team's elite.
    2. A size of type on a typewriter, equal to 12 characters per linear inch.

[French élite, from Old French eslite, from feminine past participle of eslire, to choose, from Latin ligere; see elect.]

e·lite adj.

elite [ill-eet]
    Noun
    the most powerful, rich, or gifted members of a group or community [French]

Noun 1. elite - a group or class of persons enjoying superior intellectual or social or economic status

elite group
    upper class, upper crust - the class occupying the highest position in the social hierarchy
    elect, chosen - an exclusive group of people; "one of the elect who have power inside the government"
    cream, pick - the best people or things in a group; "the cream of England's young men were killed in the Great War"
    clerisy, intelligentsia - an educated and intellectual elite
    beau monde, bon ton, high society, smart set, society - the fashionable elite
    few - a small elite group; "it was designed for the discriminating few"
    aristocracy, nobility - a privileged class holding hereditary titles
    technocrat - an expert who is a member of a highly skilled elite group

Adj. 1. elite - selected as the best; "an elect circle of artists"; "elite colleges"
    elect
    selected - chosen in preference to another
  34. Senior Member

Thumbs up

I miss Evel Knievel.
    Name:  evel.jpg
Views: 36
Size:  221.8 KB

I bet HE could bring us all together.
    Name:  evel-knievel-jumping.jpg
Views: 34
Size:  53.2 KB

Sometimes you have to stop and ask yourself "What would Evel do?"
    Name:  evel-knievel.jpg
Views: 31
Size:  22.4 KB
    Name:  340x.jpg
Views: 33
Size:  48.1 KB
    Name:  tb_Knievel_300-2.jpg
Views: 37
Size:  12.5 KB
    Oh well ...at least he tried.

We will never forget you oh great one.
    Name:  Evel-Knievel-edit.jpg
Views: 40
Size:  28.5 KB
  35. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

all of this nonsense is such hypocrisy. I mean lets look at it this way:

Even if Obama had a relationship with Ayers, and is guilty by association: we have this nonsense as well

Palin and the AIP. Even is she herself was not involved (which is debatable) her husband was, and Vogler proposed speech was sponsored by the government of Iran which was to directly oppose and hurt the US... Tsk tsk

McCain and his guilt by association. If you look at McCain's donors list, who appears? the Annenbbergs. So Obama is guilty through association, but McCain accepting $ from the group that allowed this terrorist to sit on the board is not guilty? Wow, and they say the liberal media is biased
  36. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

just to ad this:
    http://mediamatters.org/items/200810090018

Barr uncritically reported the ad's claim that Obama and Ayers "worked together for years" -- a reference to their work on the Chicago Annenberg Challenge, which the ad claims is "a radical 'education' foundation." However, Barr did not note that McCain supporter Arnold R. Weber, like Ayers and Obama, also worked with the Chicago Annenberg Challenge. Nor did Barr note that Leonore Annenberg -- whose husband, Walter, funded the Annenberg Challenge -- has been touted by the McCain campaign as a prominent supporter.
  37. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

How about some more objective classical definitions of an elite? Consider two independent sources:
    The way it used within politics is almost always the way CDB described. If you do not know this, you don't follow politics very much. Its a term used to describe attitude, not personal wealth as they all are well off. Its the same way "liberal" is not used by its literal definition in American politics.
  38. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

Media Matters. A bastion of objectivity.

39. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

Even if Obama had a relationship with Ayers, and is guilty by association: we have this nonsense as well
    Actually I think Stanley Kurtz describes it rather well. Its not guilt by association, its guilt by participation. It's one thing to be supported by someone (hence a light association), quite another to actively participate with that person.

Its the same type of reasoning they used for Hagee endorsing McCain to counter Obama's relationship to Wright. Its a reach across an imaginary line that each individual must draw.
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  269 lbs.

all of this nonsense is such hypocrisy.
    Only if you look at it through Kool Aid colored glasses.

I mean lets look at it this way:

The man IS a domestic terrorist. An unrepentant domestic terrorist. Its very relevant if a potential POTUS is keeping this company. Throw in the fact that this man was important in starting Obama's political career and this is even more disturbing.

This isn't something you haven't heard, its something you have consistently minimized and marginalized. Like I said, kool-aid colored glasses.

Palin and the AIP. Even is she herself was not involved (which is debatable) her husband was, and Vogler proposed speech was sponsored by the government of Iran which was to directly oppose and hurt the US... Tsk tsk
    You give links to everything else and nothing to back up this accusation?

McCain and his guilt by association. If you look at McCain's donors list, who appears? the Annenbbergs. So Obama is guilty through association, but McCain accepting $ from the group that allowed this terrorist to sit on the board is not guilty? Wow, and they say the liberal media is biased
    Or you could look at it this way....a group who had a presidential candidate on the board of their foundation gave money to the other guy, they must've loved the job Barry did.....
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Sarah Palin
    By manifesto in forum General Chat
    Replies: 79
    Last Post: 10-09-2008, 11:35 PM
  2. Sarah Palin - The Russia Question
    By Arrogant in forum Politics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-28-2008, 11:47 PM
  3. Sarah Palin running and ducking
    By aristo3369 in forum Politics