Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.54%

Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    You are pigeon holed working missile systems. I fortunately am not. I already have a job lined up with the Geospatial Intelligence Agency when my separation comes time. And that coming out, first job is at 104K. Your friend either doesnt have the drive to make the money, the knowledge I possess, a combination of all, or the wrong market.

Adams
    The Robert Half Technology 2007 Salary Guide lists the following annual salary ranges for various computer and information systems manager positions: Chief Technology Officer (CTO), $101,000-$157,750; Chief Security Officer, $97,500-$141,000; Vice President of Information Technology, $107,500-$157,750; Information Technology Manager, Technical Services Manager, $62,500-$88,250
    http://www.bls.gov/oco/ocos258.htm

Good luck Adams.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  269 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.75%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Kruger View Post
    What is most funny is people associate this to Reagan who did cut the tax rate from 70% (can you imagine?) to 28% for the top tax bracket but it originated with none other than John F. Kennedy.
    What's really funny is that people assume Kennedy would be a Democrat if he ran today. Lets see, big on national security and spreading democracy, lowering taxes....
  3. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.04%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by bigcuz View Post
    Like I said... already have a job lined up starting at 104K.

Again... you get what you put in.

Adams
    The Historic PES Legend
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.54%

Explain how I am wrong. Also why immigration is still so high here to the US. Are we not STILL the land of opportunity? I gained a skillset that can put me in that "Wealthy" 250K+ category when I separate. I came up from a very poor background. Where is it that I do not gain what I put in?

Adams
    Like I said... already have a job lined up starting at 104K.

Again... you get what you put in.

Adams
    Another sad case of Joe the Plumber economics.
  5. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.04%

Ah yes... I may have misspoke.. I meant that I can attain 250K easily in my field... didn't mean to say directly after separation.

Way to nit pick the small things my friend.

Adams
    The Historic PES Legend
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  269 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.75%

You, and every other liberal has shut your brain off to the plight to small business that Joe the Plumber brought up. If you don't try to understand the difficulties a small businessman with tight margins feels, you will not.
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.79%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by raginfcktard View Post
    and you think the dems are not paying to make sure Obama and his racist ass wife look pretty when they go somewhereor on tv...give me a break. at least palin is hot...my on ly complaint is they didn'y buy more reveling clothing
    I would like to know where your assumption that Michelle Obama is racist comes from.

:bruce3:
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  269 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.75%

Quote Originally Posted by Fastone View Post
    I would like to know where your assumption that Michelle Obama is racist comes from.

October Surprise - Michelle Obama Racist Rant! by Scooter Van Neuter — october surprise, michelle obama, phone tape | Gather

This is just one article I found in a google. I also saw a youtube video and several other articles. Apparently she likes using the word "whitey" with a negative connotation.

I also read something about the Republican party having a tape of a sermon she gave at Rev. Wright's church with several phrases denouncing "whitey".

I haven't looked much into this. I find it interesting, but I think Barry has just as many questionable ties as Michelle. I wish they'd get examined more thoroughly by a major news network.
  9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.54%

Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Simply gross, distasteful, and jammed with convoluted prejudice! The article on Palin was devoid of any racial undertones. It is mysterious how you ended up with this position!
    she is in unlimited supply of race cards and its borderlined disgusting! she has been spouting 'racial undertones' since early '07. i am far from prejudice or raciest, just my observation and that of millions more.

i think she is and crazier than hillary to boot. i just hope she doesn't cause her husband the election...which many dems have said they will not vote for him due to his wife.
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.54%

This is just one article I found in a google. I also saw a youtube video and several other articles. Apparently she likes using the word "whitey" with a negative connotation.

I also read something about the Republican party having a tape of a sermon she gave at Rev. Wright's church with several phrases denouncing "whitey".

I haven't looked much into this. I find it interesting, but I think Barry has just as many questionable ties as Michelle. I wish they'd get examined more thoroughly by a major news network.
    don't forget her college thesis that is conveniently being underwraps until Nov. 05, 2008
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  269 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.75%

don't forget her college thesis that is conveniently being underwraps until Nov. 05, 2008
    Convenient. Just like how the Fannie/Freddie congressional inquiry is as well.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  269 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.75%

consensus...its all horesh!t! america and its politics can lick my nut sac, i've said it a thousand times...no matter who wins we are FUKED!
    Well at least if McCain is in he can veto all the stupid crap that the Dems try to do, like this:

Dems to Outlaw Free Speech on the Radio
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.79%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by RobInKuwait View Post
    October Surprise - Michelle Obama Racist Rant! by Scooter Van Neuter — october surprise, michelle obama, phone tape | Gather

Rob please don't post bull****, unidentified AP reporters doesn't get it.Tell me you have never used the N word once in your life, don't lie. Does that make you racist?

14. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.79%
    Achievements Posting Pro

she is in unlimited supply of race cards and its borderlined disgusting! she has been spouting 'racial undertones' since early '07. i am far from prejudice or raciest, just my observation and that of millions more.

i think she is and crazier than hillary to boot. i just hope she doesn't cause her husband the election...which many dems have said they will not vote for him due to his wife.
    You are real good at passing off your uninformed narrow ass opinion as fact. Are you even going to vote? You don't know **** and before you respond I could give a **** less what you think about what i said, just so you know.

15. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.49%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

I was brought up poor as all hell. Single mother household with four kids. We had to stretch noodle soup with water and bullion cubes. So I have lived and breathed in "Lower" class. Some how, some way we made it through... and all four have went to college. I am not saying a little help here and there is a bad thing. Hell we were on food stamps for a short period of time. Thats not my issue here. My issue is the people who DO take advantage. I mean WHY work when you can get paid to do nothing.

And your part about not getting what you put in is wrong. My family worked hard and now each one of us is successful. My mother doesnt even have any post secondary education and made something out of herself, because she put in the effort. Because someone doesnt want to do the "Disgraceful" jobs of flipping burgers, or concrete construction is not my fault. Hell, I will swing a hammer in a minute if I have to. But redistribution makes people ask why... when I can get the benefits for free.

Adams
    I just showed you how your 2nd pargraph is not always accurate. So no need to respond further
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  16. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.06%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Rob please don't post bull****, unidentified AP reporters doesn't get it.Tell me you have never used the N word once in your life, don't lie. Does that make you racist?

No it doesn't, I call my friends nigger sometimes, get called nigger by them sometimes, only 2 male friends I have, 1 is black 1 is white, I'm brown.

By your definition, we're all racist right?

Which is idiotic in my opinion, what if someone says "I hate all white people or black people or brown people" but NEVER uses a "racial slur" does that make em not racist?
  17. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.49%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Is what you're saying is that only the person who makes the money is entitled to it? Is passing money to future generations bad?
    not what I am saying at all. In fact, my career drive is for the benefit of my daughter financially, so she will not have to struggle the way I had to growing up and early on, while on my own.

Also, I am not a fan of a redistribution, my issue was with those saying "you get what you put in". Which is not always true, as I gave a prime example, after watching my father work himself to death, 7 days a week the majority of my life. He put in, and did not get nearly equal out.
  18. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Reaper329 View Post

Also, I am not a fan of a redistribution, my issue was with those saying "you get what you put in". Which is not always true, as I gave a prime example, after watching my father work himself to death, 7 days a week the majority of my life. He put in, and did not get nearly equal out.
    Yet the site that you posting on right now is an example of its success.

Just saying..
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  19. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.04%

Wow. You seem to step in and blindly justify everything that is negatively said about Messiah Obama.

Shoot, look at the attacks on Sarah Palin. I don't see the right justifying every little thing she does... in fact, they just do not care, and don't feel the need for every little thing to be justified.

Since cognitive adulthood, I have not spoke that word, and don't allow people around me to utilize such negative influence. If so, I seperate myself from those people. I don't join in for the thrills of it.

Unless we are saying Mrs. Obama hasn't reached conginitive adulthood, then I can see why you would justify her actions.

Adams
    The Historic PES Legend
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.79%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Wow. You seem to step in and blindly justify everything that is negatively said about Messiah Obama.

Shoot, look at the attacks on Sarah Palin. I don't see the right justifying every little thing she does... in fact, they just do not care, and don't feel the need for every little thing to be justified.

Since cognitive adulthood, I have not spoke that word, and don't allow people around me to utilize such negative influence. If so, I seperate myself from those people. I don't join in for the thrills of it.

Unless we are saying Mrs. Obama hasn't reached conginitive adulthood, then I can see why you would justify her actions.

Adams
    Hi Rob, NOT!!!
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.79%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Omen View Post
    No it doesn't, I call my friends nigger sometimes, get called nigger by them sometimes, only 2 male friends I have, 1 is black 1 is white, I'm brown.

By your definition, we're all racist right?

Which is idiotic in my opinion, what if someone says "I hate all white people or black people or brown people" but NEVER uses a "racial slur" does that make em not racist?
    I'm not sure why you and friends call each other that but you just proved my point. If someone says they hate a group, I think that makes things pretty obvious. Using a racial slur could very well be a incidental occurrence.

There are no saints on this board and you know that if someone of a different race or ethnicity pissed you off, you thought or said that @#$#$@$. That doesn't make you racist, having hate in your heart for another segment of society does. My point from the begining of this segment was that there is nothing that any of you can produce to show that Michelle Obama has hate in her heart toward white people.

22. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.04%

Just saying..
    Bullsh*t... you recieve government grants, stipends, and federal business loans to make this site work the way it does.

STOP HIDING BOBO... we know what you are up to!!!

Adams
    The Historic PES Legend
  23. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

I'm going to get my welfare check like OBD! Your tax money at work!

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkNMxl7ziow"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  24. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.54%

You are real good at passing off your uninformed narrow ass opinion as fact. Are you even going to vote? You don't know **** and before you respond I could give a **** less what you think about what i said, just so you know.

Ahem...i posted no facts really as my statement was purely my personal opinion. You obviously lack the character in order to make judgement calls!

I'm not registered to vote. On Oct. 6 I drove by the registration office and waved to a bird in the parking lot.

Why might you ask is this such news? It's not. I just don't like any of the candidates. I think they are all weird and none of them are good enough to lead a horse to water, let alone a country in crisis.

The solution? I'm thinking take that $700 billion bail out money and give everyone in the country a million bucks, put Mitt Romeny in charge, and let the good times roll. The economy would be back on it's feet. ****ing *******s who messed up the bank by charging outlandish interst rates....if you need an example see my truck....and then get a golden ****ing parachute from the bailout. No sir. Give me the money to pay off my loan thank you.

If all else fails....when someone says "Why did you vote for that fool!" I can smile and say...."Which one?" and then tell them..."Oh yeah...I don't vote."
    All this of course is in you're favor since if I were to vote there is no way in hell I'd vote Democrat...hell i might just vote now in spite of you!

“Any 20 year-old who isn't a liberal doesn't have a heart, and any 40 year-old who isn't a conservative doesn't have a brain.”
    ...reps to who knows who said that! easy one!
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.96%

I think your view of the lower class is a bit skewed. I am not sure where and how you were brought up, but the lower class are not necessarily taking advantage of the system. Some of them legitimately cannot better their situation.

I will give you an example: My father was an immigrant who worked as a barber when he came here at 21. Most of my life he worked 7 days a week, usually going shop to shop, as well as driving all over NY and NJ going to peoples homes cutting hair. There was no way to better that for him, as he had a family to pay for, and make sure that they were taken care of. So again, not all of the poorer folk are taking advantage of the system.

the bolded is just plain wrong. It is not with 100% certainty that it happens that way, as I just showed you in my example.

If you dont like the Obama tax cuts, would you prefer more cuts to the wealthy? And if so, may I ask why? (Please dont break out into the trickle down nonsense however)
    Excellent post.
  26. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.49%

Just saying..
    I dont disagree, however he is making 100% certain statements, which are categorically not so
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  269 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.75%

Wow, aren't you fcuking silly. You ask:

I google "Michelle Obama Whitey" and post a link that showed where his assumption came from. Apparently you have google-liberal which bars you from googling negative stuff about Obama. Then you respond with:

WTF are you talking about? I have never used the N word to a black person or about a black person. In high school when it was cool, my white friends and I called each other by the N word, but I hardly think that qualifies as racist.

Allegedly...I can't find the video that's said to exist, so I can't verify the truth in this...Michelle Obama used the word "whitey" several times in a speech at their church.

However, what you said in the previous post makes me think that....you're minimizing a speech with racial epitaphs used in a negative demeaning manner.....at a church?

It makes me wonder if this is the norm at that church. Obama was there 20 years. Apparently however, this isn't relavent?
  28. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.84%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Reaper329
    I think your view of the lower class is a bit skewed. I am not sure where and how you were brought up, but the lower class are not necessarily taking advantage of the system. Some of them legitimately cannot better their situation.

I will give you an example: My father was an immigrant who worked as a barber when he came here at 21. Most of my life he worked 7 days a week, usually going shop to shop, as well as driving all over NY and NJ going to peoples homes cutting hair. There was no way to better that for him, as he had a family to pay for, and make sure that they were taken care of. So again, not all of the poorer folk are taking advantage of the system.
    Thats true, and guess what? Your dad managed to provide for your family and didn't expect $1000 a year from the government to be handed to him with him paying no taxes just because he happened to breathe did he?

Even worse is the raw mathmatical stupidity of the obama tax plan. Those working class families will get an average of a whopping $15 more a week in their paychecks. Not quite enough for a family of 3 to go to mcdonalds. Yet the lawyer making 250k now will loose an extra 70k a year. You know the real effect of that? He'll fire a nanny, stop having his car detailed once a week, etc, and/or he'll raise his hourly rate. So the low end will get an insignificant amount of money, but also higher unemployment.

And before you trot out Obama's letter by academic economists saying his plan is better, try and find some practicing economists who have actually skin in the game and ask their opinion. Funny, those are the ones backing McCain... And use yourself as an example. If you suddenly were making 10% less a year, would you just say "gee whiz I guess thats what I'm making now but i'll still spend the same", no you'd spend less, and try to find a way to make more, which is exactly what the 250k + a year people will do, and exactly what the corporations will do. All Obama's tax plans will do is move more of the middle class downwards closer towards poverty, and reduce their ability and incentive to move upwards
  29. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.54%

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Thats true, and guess what? Your dad managed to provide for your family and didn't expect $1000 a year from the government to be handed to him with him paying no taxes just because he happened to breathe did he?

Even worse is the raw mathmatical stupidity of the obama tax plan. Those working class families will get an average of a whopping $15 more a week in their paychecks. Not quite enough for a family of 3 to go to mcdonalds. Yet the lawyer making 250k now will loose an extra 70k a year. You know the real effect of that? He'll fire a nanny, stop having his car detailed once a week, etc, and/or he'll raise his hourly rate. So the low end will get an insignificant amount of money, but also higher unemployment.

And before you trot out Obama's letter by academic economists saying his plan is better, try and find some practicing economists who have actually skin in the game and ask their opinion. Funny, those are the ones backing McCain... And use yourself as an example. If you suddenly were making 10% less a year, would you just say "gee whiz I guess thats what I'm making now but i'll still spend the same", no you'd spend less, and try to find a way to make more, which is exactly what the 250k + a year people will do, and exactly what the corporations will do. All Obama's tax plans will do is move more of the middle class downwards closer towards poverty, and reduce their ability and incentive to move upwards
    forgot to mention that they'll also lower his/her employees wages...just another example of why you don't bite the that hand that feeds you.... btw!!!!!
  30. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

I dont disagree, however he is making 100% certain statements, which are categorically not so

According to you. That's not how I see it. Its sounds more like a personal belief rather than broad economic fact.
  31. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.26%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

I also read something about the Republican party having a tape of a sermon she gave at Rev. Wright's church with several phrases denouncing "whitey"....
    If the Republican Party had this, given the type of ads they have run in the past several weeks and months, they would have no qualms about using it again the Obama campaign!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  32. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.26%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

she is in unlimited supply of race cards and its borderlined disgusting! she has been spouting 'racial undertones' since early '07. i am far from prejudice or raciest, just my observation and that of millions more....
    I seriously doubt that millions of objective individuals share your perspective!

You seem to have a lot more information than I do, but I venture to say that, if any Democrats refused to vote for Obama, that decision would have very little to do with Michelle!
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  33. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.26%

Who is keeping it under wraps? If you are aware of it, then the Republican Party is certainly aware of it, too. Furthermore, if the thesis would shed any negative light on the Obama campaign, it would be naive to expect that the McCain campaign would remotely support keeping it under wraps until November 5th. On the contrary!
  34. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.49%

According to you. That's not how I see it. Its sounds more like a personal belief rather than broad economic fact.
    It doesnt seem like you are reading it properly. He said "you get what you put in". Now, in many instances that is true, but not 100% as I already showed
  35. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.49%

managed to provide? He struggled until he died at 54. Did we have food and a roof, yes, however were there times as a kid where from my job I gave him $ to pay bills? Plenty. So it is not always you get what you put in.

you and I both know that their are economists on both sides of the issue, so this point is not truly an issue right now. For everyone you come up with I come up with one. We would be wasting time, and at the end of the day I think both are illequipped
  36. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.84%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

I seriously doubt that millions of objective individuals share your perspective!
    you can doubt, but you'd be wrong. In a country of over 300 million, I'd be willing to bet there are a good 10-12 million who feel that way at least.

Michelle's thesis is available here http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0208/8642.html , and is rather negative towards whites but i'm sure when you read it you'll just say its justified and she's not a racial separatist so it hardly matters.

Of bigger concern is why Obama's own Columbia records were sealed? I think its because he only got in due to affirmative action and not because of grades, and he doesn't want that to come out. Although he did get into harvard on merit from what we can tell.
  37. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.26%

you can doubt, but you'd be wrong. In a country of over 300 million, I'd be willing to bet there are a good 10-12 million who feel that way at least....
    You conveniently omitted the important qualifier I used: objective individuals! If one is biased, it is easy to lean either way. In a sufficiently biased and sufficiently large pool, it is easy to find your speculated 10-12 million.

Michelle's thesis is available here http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0208/8642.html , and is rather negative towards whites but i'm sure when you read it you'll just say its justified and she's not a racial separatist so it hardly matters....
    Pure speculation, Easy, but my point was that the McCain campaign would not hesitate to use it against the Obama campaign, if the content were that lethal. I have no interest in reading it, by the way.

Of bigger concern is why Obama's own Columbia records were sealed? I think its because he only got in due to affirmative action and not because of grades, and he doesn't want that to come out. Although he did get into harvard on merit from what we can tell.
    Affirmative action probably also get him elected the first Black president of the prestigious Harvard Law Review in 1990 (over 18 other contesting candidates and 61 non-contesting)! Let's stop trying to paint everything we do not like negative!
  38. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.84%

Affirmative action probably also get him elected the first Black president of the prestigious Harvard Law Review in 1990 (over 18 other contesting candidates and 61 non-contesting)! Let's stop trying to paint everything we do not like negative!
    again from you ike, selective vision. i said hr lrgitimately got into harvard but question what happened as far as his admission to his first college, and you throw in something irrelevant, what happened after he graduated colombia isnt in question, its how/why he got into columbia.

beginings are important, like his political career beginning in the living room of an unrepentant domestic terrorist who still to this day says he would have done more if he wasnt an incompetent bomb builder
  39. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

It doesnt seem like you are reading it properly. He said "you get what you put in". Now, in many instances that is true, but not 100% as I already showed
    And where did he state that was true 100% all the time in every situation? Its a personal belief...sort of a personal motto to go by based on what you believe the majority of the time will happen. Your one example isn't going to change that.

I think the one reading into a bit much, is you. Relax..nobody is reading it right or wrong. You are assuming and so am I.
  40. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.26%

again from you ike, selective vision. i said hr lrgitimately got into harvard but question what happened as far as his admission to his first college, and you throw in something irrelevant, what happened after he graduated colombia isnt in question, its how/why he got into columbia...
    As far as I selectively see, you are the one that selectively applies! All in a sudden, Columbia is all-important, and Harvard is irrelevant. You speculate about Columbia, and on that basis, question the man's entire character!

beginings are important, like his political career beginning in the living room of an unrepentant domestic terrorist who still to this day says he would have done more if he wasnt an incompetent bomb builder
    How come no one is suggesting the entire Chicago is terrorist because Mr. Ayers was voted "Citizen of the Year 1997"? Why is no one insisting the 3000 professors that signed solidarity with Ayers lately aren't all terrorists? Selective perception!

It is interesting that this thread originally meant to focus on Sarah Palin's USD 150K wardrobe. Within a few posts, it was spun against Mr. Obama and his campaign! Ingenious, but !

Similar Forum Threads

1. Sarah Palin
    By manifesto in forum General Chat
    Replies: 79
    Last Post: 10-10-2008, 01:35 AM
  2. Sarah Palin - The Russia Question
    By Arrogant in forum Politics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-29-2008, 01:47 AM
  3. Sarah Palin running and ducking
    By aristo3369 in forum Politics
    Replies: 32