Before everybody votes...please read.

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by hman85 View Post
    Yeah and that paid for all his college
    and the trip around the world.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Fastone View Post
    Rob, we got it, Yes Fannie and Freddie were doing each other, I fully admit it.
    Funny how Barney Franks admits no responsibility for anything.

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

Let's face it, most if not all of their hands are dirty on both sides and they never thought that it would get this bad.
    There were serious warnings, and they were ignored. A Democratic policy caused this, Democrats fought to avoid regulations, and yet Obama continues to blame it on Bush and no Dems feel they bear any responsibility.

YouTube - Timeline shows Bush, McCain warning Dems of financial and housing crisis; meltdown
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by RobInKuwait View Post
    Funny how Barney Franks admits no responsibility for anything.

YouTube - Bill O'Reilly Rips Into Barney Frank On The Economy & Fannie Mae Mess- October 2, 2008 O'Reilly Factor

There were serious warnings, and they were ignored. A Democratic policy caused this, Democrats fought to avoid regulations, and yet Obama continues to blame it on Bush and no Dems feel they bear any responsibility.

YouTube - Timeline shows Bush, McCain warning Dems of financial mess

Sorry, but if I was talking to Bill O'Rielly, he'd only get my name rank and serial #

:bruce3:

4. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    and the trip around the world.
    Exactly and it funny how everyone is so supportive of some that is going to "change" america, but he has no experience at all

5. Quote Originally Posted by hman85 View Post
    Exactly and it funny how everyone is so supportive of some that is going to "change" america, but he has no experience at all
    not everyone...
    not even in his own party. Take the rasmussen poll. Its structured as
    For polling data released during the week of October 26 to November 1, 2008, the partisan weighting targets used by Rasmussen Reports will be 40.0% Democratic, 32.8% Republican, and 27.2% unaffiliated.
    so the dems have a built in 7 point lead, their poll shows him with an 8 point lead. Most other polls are similar, where Obama's real performance is around and often below (like florida, polling 2% ahead where the dems have a 6% lead in registration) the difference between registered dems + repubs. So he's not convincing a significantly greater % of independents than mccain is....
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Fastone View Post
    Sorry, but if I was talking to Bill O'Rielly, he'd only get my name rank and serial #

:bruce3:
    If I was Barney Franks and talking to O'Rielly he'd only get my name, rank, and serial number...

Have you seen that clip? O'Rielly plays a clip of Barney Franks saying "Fannie Mae is fundamentally sound" 6 month before it tanks, and Barney Frank says not a minute later, "I didn't mislead anyone, I bear no responsibility."

The man takes no responsibility for his own actions. Its disgusting. I respect Rep. Cox who at least had the honesty to say, "I bear some responsibility for the present crisis."
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Anavar only (please read before flame)
    By rsr08 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 08-23-2012, 10:30 PM
  2. Member appreciation week Please Read and VOTE !!!!
    By Zombie in forum General Chat
    Replies: 92
    Last Post: 12-21-2006, 04:00 PM
  3. IMPORTANT- please read before you cast your ballot
    By warnerve in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-08-2006, 05:00 AM
  4. Quick Suggestion- Please read!
    By YellowJacket in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-14-2002, 01:00 AM
  5. All BDC members please read..........
    By chi_town in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-03-2002, 04:30 PM