Before everybody votes...please read.
- 10-27-2008, 08:47 AM
Have you seen that clip? O'Rielly plays a clip of Barney Franks saying "Fannie Mae is fundamentally sound" 6 month before it tanks, and Barney Frank says not a minute later, "I didn't mislead anyone, I bear no responsibility."
The man takes no responsibility for his own actions. Its disgusting. I respect Rep. Cox who at least had the honesty to say, "I bear some responsibility for the present crisis."
Similar Forum Threads
- By rsr08 in forum Old School Hormone UseReplies: 37Last Post: 08-23-2012, 10:30 PM
- By Zombie in forum General ChatReplies: 92Last Post: 12-21-2006, 04:00 PM
- By warnerve in forum General ChatReplies: 3Last Post: 11-08-2006, 05:00 AM
- By YellowJacket in forum General ChatReplies: 6Last Post: 12-14-2002, 01:00 AM
- By chi_town in forum General ChatReplies: 2Last Post: 12-03-2002, 04:30 PM