Before everybody votes...please read.
- 10-26-2008, 09:45 PM
- 10-26-2008, 09:47 PM
YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.
Let's face it, most if not all of their hands are dirty on both sides and they never thought that it would get this bad.
YouTube - Timeline shows Bush, McCain warning Dems of financial and housing crisis; meltdown
10-26-2008, 10:01 PM
10-27-2008, 12:46 AM
10-27-2008, 07:06 AM
not even in his own party. Take the rasmussen poll. Its structured as
so the dems have a built in 7 point lead, their poll shows him with an 8 point lead. Most other polls are similar, where Obama's real performance is around and often below (like florida, polling 2% ahead where the dems have a 6% lead in registration) the difference between registered dems + repubs. So he's not convincing a significantly greater % of independents than mccain is....For polling data released during the week of October 26 to November 1, 2008, the partisan weighting targets used by Rasmussen Reports will be 40.0% Democratic, 32.8% Republican, and 27.2% unaffiliated.
10-27-2008, 08:47 AM
Have you seen that clip? O'Rielly plays a clip of Barney Franks saying "Fannie Mae is fundamentally sound" 6 month before it tanks, and Barney Frank says not a minute later, "I didn't mislead anyone, I bear no responsibility."
The man takes no responsibility for his own actions. Its disgusting. I respect Rep. Cox who at least had the honesty to say, "I bear some responsibility for the present crisis."
Similar Forum Threads
- By rsr08 in forum Old School Hormone UseReplies: 37Last Post: 08-23-2012, 10:30 PM
- By Zombie in forum General ChatReplies: 92Last Post: 12-21-2006, 04:00 PM
- By warnerve in forum General ChatReplies: 3Last Post: 11-08-2006, 05:00 AM
- By YellowJacket in forum General ChatReplies: 6Last Post: 12-14-2002, 01:00 AM
- By chi_town in forum General ChatReplies: 2Last Post: 12-03-2002, 04:30 PM