Sarah Palin - The Russia Question

Arrogant

Arrogant

Awards
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iv6CRObROV0"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

:icon_lol:

I anxiously look forward to a conversation about this post.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Same here!

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTBZHf6WyG0"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

FDR and TV's in 1929?

:lol:

"A part of what a leader does, is to instill the idea he/she knows what they are talking about"

:toofunny:

Arrogant

Arrogant

Awards
Thanks.

I didn't expect a conversation, but a typical "WHAT ABOUT...?"
It's the classic "But Clinton...!" response that has come to symbolize the right.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Of coruse you didn't expect a conversation. You are all about smearing Palin as is the entire left.

Its ashame you are so scared of one woman.

Arrogant

Arrogant

Awards
Of coruse you didn't expect a conversation. You are all about smearing Palin as is the entire left.

Its ashame you are so scared of one woman.

Anyone in their right mind would be afraid of that woman being a heartbeat away from becoming President.

If you're unable to admit this, or even comprehend how awful of a choice Palin is, and how pathetic of a job the vetting procedure was -- then YOU are the one that should be ashamed of being a blind little lemming, ready to accept anyone they trot out there on the GOP ticket.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anyone in their right mind would be afraid of that woman being a heartbeat away from becoming President.

If you're unable to admit this, or even comprehend how awful of a choice Palin is, and how pathetic of a job the vetting procedure was -- then YOU are the one that should be ashamed of being a blind little lemming, ready to accept anyone they trot out there on the GOP ticket.

Angry liberals are so much fun... :lol:

Ooops...my neg went nuts :lol:

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
At least she has more foreign policy experience than Obama. LOL.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I guess allowing Russia in Alaskan air space is foreign policy experience. Oh yeah, so is leaving the country once :rofl:

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
I guess allowing Russia in Alaskan air space is foreign policy experience. Oh yeah, so is leaving the country once :rofl:
She was in charge of the Air national guard tankers that A2A fuel the interceptors that meet the Russian bears. :head:

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It was good enough for Bill Clinton :D

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
thats a great display on foreign policy experience... I'm totally convinced now that shes not qualified

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, I'm sure that pushed you over the edge. :lol:

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
what pushed me over the edge was when she blamed on reporters... those damn reporters... don't they know or neighbor countries are foreign countries? ;)

whiskers

whiskers

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Here in utah I can see the moon at night, and as a result I'm damn near an astronaut.

how can anyone take this goon seriously. like wtf.

Bill Mahers rants about her are hillarious.