Burning Down The House: What Caused Our Economic Crisis?

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NU6fuFrdCJY"]YouTube - Burning Down The House: What Caused Our Economic Crisis? V2[/ame]

hehe...

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
Awesome video JP. Already posted it on my blog, emailed it, and put it on facebook :goodpost:

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Spread the word! :D

Mikey13

Awards
wow very insightful. Heard a great radio spot this afternoon talking about how everything went "down". One big point was illegal immigrants. Free health-care for illegals who do not have insurance or any intent on paying medical bills, costing the healthcare system 100's of billions of dollars, resulting in losses, resulting in healthcare costs rising, meaning businesses and citizens having to pay more for medical care. meaning less money in the pocket to pay bills/loans. Illegals will work for a lot less because they have less to pay for (12 in a house - 4 share a car - no insurance, etc) House developers are able to build more house for cheaper since their workers make less, meaning a lot more homes onthe market, more than meets demand. more demand than supply means lower prices, which means all home prices decline, so the person who bought a $500k house now can only sell it for $350, that is a lot of change to not have anymore. which means people can not sell their home and or make payments, resulting in more foreclosures. All this results in banks losing money, causing them to crumble. We need politicians to grow a set and stand up for the american citizen. We also need to look at trade agreements, we import goods from countries that we have loaned money to and have not payed up. impose trade sanctions, quadruple the prices of those items, meaning less goods sold to those countries and more american good sold. Maybe if we don't send trillions of money to these countries they will pay their debt back to us..
/rant

AM07

Awards
  • Established
Video no longer exists. Link to it anywhere else?

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
YouTube - Burning Down The House: What Caused Our Economic Crisis?v3

It is weird the original was removed. Its also strange how all of a sudden certain Democrats that were quoted in Wikipedia disappear. I am the last one for conspiracy theories but when it goes on right in front of your face in a situation that is happening right now, it does make you think whats really going on.

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
YouTube - Burning Down The House: What Caused Our Economic Crisis?v3

It is weird the original was removed. Its also strange how all of a sudden certain Democrats that were quoted in Wikipedia disappear. I am the last one for conspiracy theories but when it goes on right in front of your face in a situation that is happening right now, it does make you think whats really going on.
Agreed...its like the evidence is disappearing faster than it can be brought forth again.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great song! Though, Rob still is a B-Word.