Palin credits her baptism by "Witch Hunter" for helping win election.

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.64%

Palin credits her baptism by "Witch Hunter" for helping win election.

Sarah Palin gets baptized for protection from witch doctors and for campaign finances to come her way.
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kj-on3kfWuE"]YouTube - Sarah Palin, Thomas Muthee and witchcraft[/ame]

Palin later credited the "witch hunter" for helping her win the election for Governor.
    [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yx-Ka0NTgRw"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

2. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

Its amazing how angry and fearful you are of one person. Attacking someone because of their religion just shows how tolerant some on the left really are.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.64%

Quote Originally Posted by J. Peterman View Post
    Its amazing how angry and fearful you are of one person. Attacking someone because of their religion just shows how tolerant some on the left really are.
    It's an insightful look into someone.
    If they believe they can be protected from witchcraft, and....

Wait.

If they BELIEVE IN witchcraft, and think that oil pipelines, earmarks, and campaign funds are to be prayed for...and gay people can be "converted" with even more prayer, then I have to LOL at the people that are blindly supporting this awful choice for VP.

McCain wanted to pander to the Clinton supporters, ok fine. There were plenty of other GOP women that were more capable than this mental midget. Which also goes to show the psyche of McCain and his inability to make sound decisions.

But then I guess religion is only up for debate when it comes to guys with funny names -- unless those names are Trigg and Track.
    •   

4. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrogant View Post

Wait.

If they BELIEVE IN witchcraft, and think that oil pipelines, earmarks, and campaign funds are to be prayed for...and gay people can be "converted" with even more prayer, then I have to LOL at the people that are blindly supporting this awful choice for VP.

McCain wanted to pander to the Clinton supporters, ok fine. There were plenty of other GOP women that were more capable than this mental midget. Which also goes to show the psyche of McCain and his inability to make sound decisions.

But then I guess religion is only up for debate when it comes to guys with funny names -- unless those names are Trigg and Track.
    Did you say something?
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  269 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.75%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Wait.

If you want to make this about religion, we can always talk about Obama's 20 years with the good Rev Wright....
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.64%

Quote Originally Posted by RobInKuwait View Post
    If you want to make this about religion, we can always talk about Obama's 20 years with the good Rev Wright....

Sure you want to do that? The wacko right is back on their Muslim kick, and giving him ties to a Christian church might dampen their resolve.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  269 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.75%

Sure you want to do that? The wacko right is back on their Muslim kick, and giving him ties to a Christian church might dampen their resolve.
    A christian church that honors louis farakhan and condemns the United States....
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  269 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.75%

I haven't heard anything lately about BHO's and his "Muslim faith."
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.64%

Quote Originally Posted by RobInKuwait View Post
    A christian church that honors louis farakhan and condemns the United States....

You'll get no argument out of me about that church, or really ANY church. I deplore organized religion.

But not as much as I hate Farrakhan.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Ending the Election with a "Dance Off"
    By GotTest in forum Politics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-04-2008, 10:11 AM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-17-2008, 09:13 PM
  3. Factchecking McCain-Palin: On "Disrespect"
    By BodyWizard in forum Politics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-17-2008, 05:41 PM