Fact Checking NBC: SNL Palin Incest Skit
- 10-13-2008, 03:25 PM
- 10-14-2008, 04:25 AM
- 10-14-2008, 08:50 AM
Can you imagine the uproar if they called Barrack Hussein a child molester in a skit? This guy gets apologies for being called by his full name. The double standard is sickening.
As for "getting off on being offended", I don't get offended. This is the first time I can ever recall being offended by anything on TV. I'm offended that they had the audacity to say what they said, knowing how wrong they were. They said it because they knew that nobody in the press would say a negative word about it, because she is a republican VP candidate.
10-14-2008, 09:19 AM
It was just coincidence
For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
10-14-2008, 03:08 PM
I don't see how you could confuse the two.
10-14-2008, 11:34 PM
They could've said, "Sarah Palin's husband has sex with polar bears."
Thats funny because its in no way believable. Nobody has sex with polar bears.
Tell me to put on a tinfoil hat if you want, but they said that just to put that idea in people's head. Pedophiles are the lowest of the low in society. They're the one group of people that is universally hated by the entire country. This wasn't an off the wall satire, this was calculated attack to push the envelope and associate the Palin's with pedophilia.
Really though, can you honestly tell me there wouldn't be a backlash if they made the same skit, but made Obama the pedophile?
Similar Forum Threads
- By RenegadeRows in forum General ChatReplies: 5Last Post: 11-20-2008, 10:25 AM
- By BodyWizard in forum PoliticsReplies: 6Last Post: 09-19-2008, 02:10 PM
- By BodyWizard in forum PoliticsReplies: 1Last Post: 09-17-2008, 08:13 PM
- By bombBoogie in forum General ChatReplies: 0Last Post: 09-30-2007, 12:37 PM
- By anabolicrhino in forum General ChatReplies: 0Last Post: 05-06-2007, 11:47 AM