Trooper Gate

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It seems that the Palin group is now refusing cooperation and that the "first dude" is going to refuse to testify. What happened to going along with the investigation and actually welcoming it?

Oh I forgot, according to the Palin camp, the Obama campaign is running the investigation. :fool2:

Kind of an odd statement, considering this was out long before she was named as running mate.

Did you hear that? It sounds like the bubble bursting.

Now if Biden would STFU, he might actually be VP

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
Palin's approval rating dropped seventeen points over the weekend, so that popping sound you hear must be the fading echo.

I love the fierce commitment of Governor "Reformer" to transparency & the rule of law: when did due-process become such a danger?

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its amazing that you claim to look at things objectively.

"Last week, Alaskan Republicans asked Alaska’s Legislature’s Legislative Council, which appointed Hollis to lead the investigation, to replace Hollis with someone less partisan.

In interviews, Hollis has suggested his investigation may culminate in an “October surprise,” perhaps Palin's impeachment as Governor, that could help the Democrats win the White House in November. ABC News quoted Hollis saying “If they had done their job they never would have picked her,” referring to the McCain campaign’s vetting process. “Now they may have to deal with an October surprise.

Their request was denied by fellow Democrat and Obama-supporter Elton, who sits at the head of the Legislative Council.

Hollis plans to release his final report, which he describes as “damaging,” on October 31, four days shy of the presidential election."

...and what you still don't understand that the more you attack her, the more you help Republicans. Please continue at any cost. Thanks!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its amazing that you claim to look at things objectively.

"Last week, Alaskan Republicans asked Alaska’s Legislature’s Legislative Council, which appointed Hollis to lead the investigation, to replace Hollis with someone less partisan.

In interviews, Hollis has suggested his investigation may culminate in an “October surprise,” perhaps Palin's impeachment as Governor, that could help the Democrats win the White House in November. ABC News quoted Hollis saying “If they had done their job they never would have picked her,” referring to the McCain campaign’s vetting process. “Now they may have to deal with an October surprise.

Their request was denied by fellow Democrat and Obama-supporter Elton, who sits at the head of the Legislative Council.

Hollis plans to release his final report, which he describes as “damaging,” on October 31, four days shy of the presidential election."

...and what you still don't understand that the more you attack her, the more you help Republicans. Please continue at any cost. Thanks!
its funny how you make this a personal thing, well so be it, thats is your issue not mine

regardless, she is most certainly coming off bad recently. As I have said countless times, this can change. However, right now she is struggling as the bounce from teh RNC has most certainly ended

Oh, and in terms of objectivity, did you read the last line of my post?

Lets not speak of being objective, as it is not a term you evidently understand

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
its funny how you make this a personal thing, well so be it, thats is your issue not mine

regardless, she is most certainly coming off bad recently. As I have said countless times, this can change. However, right now she is struggling as the bounce from teh RNC has most certainly ended

I make it a personal thing because you are the one that stated you judge issues objectively. Given the thread you created, you most certainly are not looking at this issue objectively as its impossible to do so when the head of the investigation is making judgements and statements about the conclusions when the subpoenas haven't even been sent out.

..but you conveniently ignore that point.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I make it a personal thing because you are the one that stated you judge issues objectively. Given the thread you created, you most certainly are not looking at this issue objectively as its impossible to do so when the head of the investigation is making judgements and statements about the conclusions when the subpoenas haven't even been sent out.

..but you conveniently ignore that point.
it is objective as a matter of fact. Regardless of anything else, the Palin camp is going against the investigation that she originally welcomed, and then has gone so far as to blame the Obama camp for it.

Either way, as I have stated on more than one occassion, I dont think she is a good fit, nor would I vote for a ticket with her on it. Only thing done with this thread was address the issue being presented about trooper gate

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
it is objective as a matter of fact. Regardless of anything else, the Palin camp is going against the investigation that she originally welcomed, and then has gone so far as to blame the Obama camp for it.
If you were accused of something, and the judge basically came out and said you were guilty before the trial even started, would you think its a fair trial?

They are going against those leading the investigation because as you can see, it most certainly is not an environment that fosters a fair investigation.

You are basically making a judgement while omitting the circumstance surrounding the situation. That's not objective. Its pure partisan.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you were accused of something, and the judge basically came out and said you were guilty before the trial even started, would you think its a fair trial?

They are going against those leading the investigation because as you can see, it most certainly is not an environment that fosters a fair investigation.

You are basically making a judgement while omitting the circumstance surrounding the situation. That's not objective. Its pure partisan.
I am not being partisan at all. I just stated much of what is known. However, it is a tad of a "flip flop" (love to say that to a republican:toofunny:) for Palin. That was my whole point

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am not being partisan at all. I just stated much of what is known. However, it is a tad of a "flip flop" (love to say that to a republican:toofunny:) for Palin. That was my whole point

Actually, no you didn't. As I already proved, you conveniently left out a very large chunk....

Its very obvious when it comes to Obama, you're blinders are still on. When it comes to Palin, you sound more like a tabloid than someone who claims to be educated and objective.

:)

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its very obvious when it comes to Obama, you're blinders are still on. When it comes to Palin, you sound more like a tabloid than someone who claims to be educated and objective.

:)
this is so silly that it no longer needs to be dignified by a further response. :hammer:

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
:rolleyes:

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
:toofunny:

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
That poor trooper...all he did was taser his 10 year old nephew and beat the sister of the governor...

aristo3369

Banned
Awards

I don't recall seeing any such information where the judge came out and said she was guilty before the trial. Please advise.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't recall seeing any such information where the judge came out and said she was guilty before the trial. Please advise.
It was an analogy. Comprende?

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
No relationship what so ever, Well...... false analogy. Comprende?

I'll get someone to draw a picture in crayon so you understand.