Biden: Paying Higher Taxes is Patriotic

  1. Biden: Paying Higher Taxes is Patriotic


    YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

    Anyone know how government taking hard earned money from Americans by the point of a gun is Patriotic?


  2. What an idiot.

    Let me rephrase.


    What a f u c k i n g idiot.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

  3. Yeah, that is a f*cking idiot......Democrats want more government, more socialism, more taxes, no guns for citizens.....hmmm...
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by Omen View Post
    Yeah, that is a f*cking idiot......Democrats want more government, more socialism, more taxes, no guns for citizens.....hmmm...
    ...and we already established that you love guns!

    EDIT: the only things Liberals are good for are porn, lowering age of consent, and legalizing drugs.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by raginfcktard View Post
    ...and we already established that you love guns!

    EDIT: the only things Liberals are good for are porn, lowering age of consent, and legalizing drugs.
    Yes....yes....yes....I love guns....very much....New Israeli Galil style side folder AK 47 7.62 X39.....gonna buy it next month....no 3 day wait...I have my CWP! 6 30 round magazines....3000 rounds of ammo.......Sig 220 month after when I sell my P226 and 500 rounds free btw........

    So I like lead propelling devices.....what's wrong with that???!!!!

    So we elect a liberal then hire someone to aim a lead propelling device at them after they lower the age of consent, legalize drugs and ugh...produce more porn?

    Then we elect a Republican right? and not aim a lead propelling device at him this time!

    Does that sound right?

  6. He should be exiled to North Korea for saying that stupid sh!t

  7. very foolish comment, he could have gone about this better. The only good thing for him right now is that the Palin bubble has burst, and is deflating rapidly as the investigation of her and the "first dude" is getting more scrutinized
    Official Get Diesel Representative
    PM me with any questions

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Reaper329 View Post
    very foolish comment, he could have gone about this better. The only good thing for him right now is that the Palin bubble has burst, and is deflating rapidly as the investigation of her and the "first dude" is getting more scrutinized
    I wish they'd just LOOK at Obama...they haven't even addressed Ayers that I know of.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Reaper329 View Post
    very foolish comment, he could have gone about this better. The only good thing for him right now is that the Palin bubble has burst, and is deflating rapidly as the investigation of her and the "first dude" is getting more scrutinized

    I know how you WANT to believe this, but unfortunately it's not Palin, "it's the economy stupid".
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by J. Peterman View Post
    I know how you WANT to believe this, but unfortunately it's not Palin, "it's the economy stupid".
    I was watching CNN yesterday (my gym had it on, no choice).

    They're we're showing this BHO speech on the economy for like 20 minutes. The whole time, in one corner they had the closing dow showing +410.03 and in the bottom corner they had these happy traders.

    Any guess what the CNN subliminal message in that segment was?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by J. Peterman View Post
    I know how you WANT to believe this, but unfortunately it's not Palin, "it's the economy stupid".
    Between this and the small business tax hike (again, as you said - if true) prospects for this election are dismal...the idea of voting that nut-tess so close to power is terrifying.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  12. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Between this and the small business tax hike (again, as you said - if true) prospects for this election are dismal...the idea of voting that nut-tess so close to power is terrifying.
    The thing you have to remember is that Obama's taxes WILL affect you no matter what. Palin, and McCain for that matter, no matter how you feel about them, will most likely never affect our daily lives.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by RobInKuwait View Post
    The thing you have to remember is that Obama's taxes WILL affect you no matter what. Palin, and McCain for that matter, no matter how you feel about them, will most likely never affect our daily lives.
    I dont know if I necessarily agree. Considering the state of affairs in the economy at the moment.

    Also, as we all know there are going to be a lot of good and bad days regardless of who is in office
    Official Get Diesel Representative
    PM me with any questions

  14. Quote Originally Posted by J. Peterman View Post
    I know how you WANT to believe this, but unfortunately it's not Palin, "it's the economy stupid".
    I think the numbers are agreeing with me at the moment. Her rating (approval or however it is termed) has dropped 8% points in one week. Obviously, that can and will change, but I am curious how trooper gate will affect her
    Official Get Diesel Representative
    PM me with any questions

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Reaper329 View Post
    I think the numbers are agreeing with me at the moment. Her rating (approval or however it is termed) has dropped 8% points in one week. Obviously, that can and will change, but I am curious how trooper gate will affect her

    Actually, national polls as you agreed in the past, mean nothing. State polls do and at the moment they are closer than ever at any point in this election.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by J. Peterman View Post
    Actually, national polls as you agreed in the past, mean nothing. State polls do and at the moment they are closer than ever at any point in this election.
    I agree, teh national polls mean nothing, but this was not an election poll per se. It was more of an approval poll. I believe there is a slight difference, although I could be wrong.

    Also, in terms of state polls, they are very close in typical red states, which is not good for McCain.

    North Carolina, Virginia, Ohio amongst others and also depending on source, florida.
    Will they change again, most certainly. The debates will tell a lot
    Official Get Diesel Representative
    PM me with any questions

  17. Peterman, I believe you predicted Biden would say all sorts of stupid stuff this election.

    I have to concur... What a f u c k i n g idiot.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Reaper329 View Post
    I agree, teh national polls mean nothing, but this was not an election poll per se. It was more of an approval poll. I believe there is a slight difference, although I could be wrong.
    Which actually means even less in terms of who people will elect. Its basically asking, do you like them as a person.



    Also, in terms of state polls, they are very close in typical red states, which is not good for McCain.

    North Carolina, Virginia, Ohio amongst others and also depending on source, florida.
    Will they change again, most certainly. The debates will tell a lot
    Actually, it is a positive as he was down in many of those swing states pre and post convention. He has closed the gap and basically made this race a dead heat which in this political environment, is a small miracle. Given the state of affairs, Republican should not win this race. If they do, I think the Democrat party will implode.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by J. Peterman View Post
    Which actually means even less in terms of who people will elect. Its basically asking, do you like them as a person.
    Sadly this worked in 2004 with Bush, many of those polled voted for him b/c they liked him. It is like Junior High all over again

    Quote Originally Posted by J. Peterman View Post
    Actually, it is a positive as he was down in many of those swing states pre and post convention. He has closed the gap and basically made this race a dead heat which in this political environment, is a small miracle. Given the state of affairs, Republican should not win this race. If they do, I think the Democrat party will implode.
    while I agree to an extent, if he (McCain) loses 1 of those states, he is done for. I still cant see him winning this. Although I do agree, if he does win, the dems heads will explode, but it will be their own fault
    Official Get Diesel Representative
    PM me with any questions

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Reaper329 View Post
    Sadly this worked in 2004 with Bush, many of those polled voted for him b/c they liked him. It is like Junior High all over again

    I don't think Bush got elected in 2004 because of his approval rating...I think it had to do with John Kerry being a complete idiot.

    The "security mom" didn't vote for him because they like him.

    while I agree to an extent, if he (McCain) loses 1 of those states, he is done for. I still cant see him winning this. Although I do agree, if he does win, the dems heads will explode, but it will be their own fault
    Its the same for Obama.

    RealClearPolitics - Electoral Map
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Omen View Post
    Yes....yes....yes....I love guns....very much....New Israeli Galil style side folder AK 47 7.62 X39.....gonna buy it next month....no 3 day wait...I have my CWP! 6 30 round magazines....3000 rounds of ammo.......Sig 220 month after when I sell my P226 and 500 rounds free btw........

    So I like lead propelling devices.....what's wrong with that???!!!!

    So we elect a liberal then hire someone to aim a lead propelling device at them after they lower the age of consent, legalize drugs and ugh...produce more porn?

    Then we elect a Republican right? and not aim a lead propelling device at him this time!

    Does that sound right?
    No, sorry - that does NOT sound right: or is the Constitution just an archaic inconvenience? I know Dennis Miller & I parted company over this issue nearly a decade ago.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by J. Peterman View Post
    I don't think Bush got elected in 2004 because of his approval rating...I think it had to do with John Kerry being a complete idiot.

    The "security mom" didn't vote for him because they like him.

    Its the same for Obama.

    RealClearPolitics - Electoral Map
    I think 2004 had little to do w/ Kerry (about whom I have little positive to say...zero positive on tap: I'd have to go search for something).

    I think a there's a tiny bit of history at play here: I can recall NO occasion in US history when a Commander-in-Chief was replaced while troops were (arguably) under fire, no matter HOW unpopular he was. The American people have an old tradition of rallying around even the most distasteful POTUS when there's a war on.

    Even if Kerry had been and EXCEPTIONAL candidate, he would have had little-to-no chance in '04.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by BodyWizard View Post
    I think 2004 had little to do w/ Kerry (about whom I have little positive to say...zero positive on tap: I'd have to go search for something).

    I think a there's a tiny bit of history at play here: I can recall NO occasion in US history when a Commander-in-Chief was replaced while troops were (arguably) under fire, no matter HOW unpopular he was. The American people have an old tradition of rallying around even the most distasteful POTUS when there's a war on.

    Even if Kerry had been and EXCEPTIONAL candidate, he would have had little-to-no chance in '04.
    Vietnam. They even voted in someone from another party.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by J. Peterman View Post
    Given the state of affairs, Republican should not win this race. If they do, I think the Democrat party will implode.
    Completely agree: then, too, I suspect that if Obama wins, the Republican Party will likewise destruct (if only by becoming self-marginalized as the 'right-wing religious nut-job' party)

  25. Quote Originally Posted by BodyWizard View Post
    I think a there's a tiny bit of history at play here: I can recall NO occasion in US history when a Commander-in-Chief was replaced while troops were (arguably) under fire, no matter HOW unpopular he was.


    The American people have an old tradition of rallying around even the most distasteful POTUS when there's a war on.
    Lyndon Johnson was replaced with Nixon.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by RobInKuwait View Post
    Vietnam. They even voted in someone from another party.
    Johnson refused to run for a second term: an unique situation. He was NOT voted out of office. *HAD* he run, it's very likely he would have continued as POTUS (might-have-beens are not always instructive).

  27. Quote Originally Posted by BodyWizard View Post
    Completely agree: then, too, I suspect that if Obama wins, the Republican Party will likewise destruct (if only by becoming self-marginalized as the 'right-wing religious nut-job' party)

    Actually I think its the opposite. Republicans were supposed to lose. Most understood that and expected that.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by J. Peterman View Post
    Lyndon Johnson was replaced with Nixon.
    As noted above:

    Quote Originally Posted by BodyWizard View Post
    Johnson refused to run for a second term: an unique situation. He was NOT voted out of office. *HAD* he run, it's very likely he would have continued as POTUS (might-have-beens are not always instructive).

  29. Quote Originally Posted by BodyWizard View Post
    Johnson refused to run for a second term: an unique situation. He was NOT voted out of office. *HAD* he run, it's very likely he would have continued as POTUS (might-have-beens are not always instructive).

    Huh?

    Please explain this because I think I"m reading this wrong.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by J. Peterman View Post
    Actually I think its the opposite. Republicans were supposed to lose. Most understood that and expected that.
    That would explain McCain getting the knob - I mean, nod - this time.

    Not unlike Kerry in '04...

  31. Quote Originally Posted by BodyWizard View Post
    Johnson refused to run for a second term: an unique situation. He was NOT voted out of office. *HAD* he run, it's very likely he would have continued as POTUS (might-have-beens are not always instructive).

    Forget it. I got you now.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

  32. Quote Originally Posted by J. Peterman View Post
    Huh?

    Please explain this because I think I"m reading this wrong.
    In '68, Johnson would not run for re-election. The Dems selected Humphrey (of all people!) as their candidate after a very fractious primary season (in which both Eugene McCarthy & George Wallace competed) during the famous Chicago convention.

    Nixon defeated HUMPHREY. Not Johnson. Johnson wasn't on the ballot.
    Last edited by BodyWizard; 09-19-2008 at 12:51 PM. Reason: [ I see you caught my point, but figured I'd leave the elaboration up ]

  33. Quote Originally Posted by J. Peterman View Post
    Actually, national polls as you agreed in the past, mean nothing. State polls do and at the moment they are closer than ever at any point in this election.
    Gawd, I love smart people!

    Yes, national polls are meaningless *in terms of the competition between candidates.

    And yes, they are well within the margin of error at the moment:
    everybody's waiting for the debates.

    Reality TV at its finest!
    (stock up on the beer & popcorn now!)

  34. Quote Originally Posted by BodyWizard View Post
    Gawd, I love smart people!
    that's totally sincere, BTW

    Anyhow, this is fun, but I've got to get on the road (business calls!)

  35. Quote Originally Posted by BodyWizard View Post
    In '68, Johnson would not run for re-election. The Dems selected Humphrey (of all people!) as their candidate after a very fractious primary season (in which both Eugene McCarthy & George Wallace competed) during the famous Chicago convention.

    Nixon defeated HUMPHREY. Not Johnson. Johnson wasn't on the ballot.

    Really?

    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

  36. Quote Originally Posted by BodyWizard View Post
    Gawd, I love smart people!
    i speak good.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

  37. Quote Originally Posted by RobInKuwait View Post
    The thing you have to remember is that Obama's taxes WILL affect you no matter what. Palin, and McCain for that matter, no matter how you feel about them, will most likely never affect our daily lives.
    Interesting! This is indirectly admitting that a McCain-Palin administration will maintain the status quo - continue where Mr. Bush stopped! It is interesting how you always recklessly go after Obama's throat, without bothering to cover your logical tracks in the process!

    It is interesting that any perceived error or slip in the Democratic campaign earns a new thread here within hours. Yet, it is conveniently forgotten that Mr. McCain, with his famed foreign-policy credentials, in an interview with a Spanish journalist earlier in the week, did not seem to know that Mr. Zapatero is the "President"/Prime Minister of Spain, a staunch NATO ally! Wish him luck!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  38. Quote Originally Posted by BodyWizard View Post
    No, sorry - that does NOT sound right: or is the Constitution just an archaic inconvenience? I know Dennis Miller & I parted company over this issue nearly a decade ago.
    Tell that to the people who's job it is to defend who instead treat it like toilet paper.

    I love my country, but my government can suck a **** as far as I'm concerned, I don't give a sh*t about those fat greedy rats!

  39. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Interesting! This is indirectly admitting that a McCain-Palin administration will maintain the status quo - continue where Mr. Bush stopped! It is interesting how you always recklessly go after Obama's throat, without bothering to cover your logical tracks in the process!
    I understand your reasoning, however, you misunderstand my meaning.

    I see a good administration having low taxes and leaving me alone. Regulate stuff as needed, preferably the less the better. An overly active administration can be a scary thing and have lead to scary programs with even scarier results.

    Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    It is interesting that any perceived error or slip in the Democratic campaign earns a new thread here within hours. Yet, it is conveniently forgotten that Mr. McCain, with his famed foreign-policy credentials, in an interview with a Spanish journalist earlier in the week, did not seem to know that Mr. Zapatero is the "President"/Prime Minister of Spain, a staunch NATO ally! Wish him luck!
    Ok and Obama said he's been to 57 states so far. Its a long campaign trail...I think McCain may know the President of Spain.

  40. I'm sure there is one for McCain, but here is one for Obama

    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ap2Cg_FDRy4"]YouTube - Barack Obama - Gaffe Mania I - Dumber than Dumb[/ame]
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. I hope you're excited about paying more taxes!
    By Nabisco in forum Politics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-30-2008, 09:22 AM
  2. Do Americans have to pay taxes on supps?
    By Puzzle in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-03-2007, 10:26 AM
  3. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-31-2007, 01:52 PM
  4. Do we really have to pay taxes?
    By Kegger in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-20-2007, 09:33 AM
  5. Nj Taxes Go Up Yay!!!
    By MaynardMeek in forum News and Articles
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 03-24-2006, 02:26 PM
Log in
Log in