- 09-15-2008, 09:57 PM
How about congressmen Rangel? Chairman of the tax committee and he can't figure out how to pay his own taxes. So much for Pelosi cleaning up washington. This is almost as bad as Rep. Jefferson denying being bribed and then the feds found like 70k of bribe money in his freezer and Pelosi let him run free also.
- 09-15-2008, 10:06 PM
There's a law for the rich and a law for the poor.
There is no law for the rich
Don't feel bad when you f*ck over the people that f*ck you over.
09-15-2008, 10:07 PM
I could be pulling the Jefferson thing completely out of my ass but if I recall correctly the story went something like that.
09-16-2008, 10:35 AM
Completely agree with you, Rugger - Rangel is a corrupt lying b*stard & has been for years. Perhaps this will be the crowbar that finally pries him out of office!
And - Pelosi was supposed to clean up Washington??? Fat chance o' THAT. The Dems MUST dump her, and Reid, too: they are integral to what's gone wrong these last 8 years.
09-16-2008, 10:58 AM
09-16-2008, 12:28 PM
Charlie Rangel is just another example of why term limits need to be in place. If you look hard at almost any Senator or Rep that has been in office that long, you will find the "FAT CAT" perks and abuses. Most of the time they are able to use their powerful position to squash it.
09-16-2008, 12:34 PM
09-16-2008, 04:25 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Jay Mc in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 05-21-2004, 12:32 PM
- By BingeAndPurge in forum General ChatReplies: 8Last Post: 03-07-2004, 12:33 PM
- By SCORPIO in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 21Last Post: 11-11-2003, 10:47 PM
- By Jeff Rippe in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 13Last Post: 06-24-2003, 03:58 PM
- By raprazant in forum General ChatReplies: 15Last Post: 05-25-2003, 05:54 PM