Latest dumbarse

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
How about congressmen Rangel? Chairman of the tax committee and he can't figure out how to pay his own taxes. So much for Pelosi cleaning up washington. This is almost as bad as Rep. Jefferson denying being bribed and then the feds found like 70k of bribe money in his freezer and Pelosi let him run free also.

Discuss....

O

Omen

Banned
Awards
  • Established
There's a law for the rich and a law for the poor.

WRONG!

There is no law for the rich :hammer:

Don't feel bad when you f*ck over the people that f*ck you over.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
I could be pulling the Jefferson thing completely out of my ass but if I recall correctly the story went something like that.

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
Completely agree with you, Rugger - Rangel is a corrupt lying b*stard & has been for years. Perhaps this will be the crowbar that finally pries him out of office!

And - Pelosi was supposed to clean up Washington??? Fat chance o' THAT. The Dems MUST dump her, and Reid, too: they are integral to what's gone wrong these last 8 years.

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
Rangel's only purpose in life is to reenstate the draft... taxes shmaxes

Fastone

Fastone

Awards
  • Established
Charlie Rangel is just another example of why term limits need to be in place. If you look hard at almost any Senator or Rep that has been in office that long, you will find the "FAT CAT" perks and abuses. Most of the time they are able to use their powerful position to squash it.

:bruce3:

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Charlie Rangel is just another example of why term limits need to be in place. If you look hard at almost any Senator or Rep that has been in office that long, you will find the "FAT CAT" perks and abuses. Most of the time they are able to use their powerful position to squash it.

:bruce3:
Its amazing that the one issue that probably 99.9% of the people would agree with will never see the light of day.