Matt Damon - Palin

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  260 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by futurepilot View Post
    There is a lack of open discussion on nearly every topic you can think of from taxes to drugs, thats not the issue. Your mad because your a religous person trying to defend the religion you picked to follow.

I'm merely making an observation that just because palin bleeds out her vagina once a month, doesnt mean that she cant make a rational decision. And just because obama needs to moisturize constantly to keep from geting ashy, doesnt mean he cant think straight. But anyone who would be so thick as to believe the earth is only 6,000 years old, i wouldnt let them cut my lawn, much less run the country.
    At what point in this thread have I attempted to defend any religion? I simply pointed out the hypocrisy surrounding this issue.

Has Palin even gone on record as being a creationist? As far as I know she has said no such thing. I am a Christian, but I do not believe that the Earth is 6,000 years old. Faith in Christ has nothing to do with the age of the Earth. Apparantly by your definition I would not be a creationist, nor would Sarah Palin.

2. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Dadof2 View Post
    At what point in this thread have I attempted to defend any religion? I simply pointed out the hypocrisy surrounding this issue.

Has Palin even gone on record as being a creationist? As far as I know she has said no such thing. I am a Christian, but I do not believe that the Earth is 6,000 years old. Faith in Christ has nothing to do with the age of the Earth. Apparantly by your definition I would not be a creationist, nor would Sarah Palin.

Post #36

She has not personally commented on the subject yet, to my knowledge. This started out as some harmless bashing of antiquated superstitions, and now you got me on a fact finding mission
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  260 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by futurepilot View Post
    Post #36

She has not personally commented on the subject yet, to my knowledge. This started out as some harmless bashing of antiquated superstitions, and now you got me on a fact finding mission

What you call defending a religion, I call pointing out a glaring double standard.

After you finish bashing antiquated superstitions how bout you head over to a Black Panther forum and bash some of their beliefs, followed by a trip to the nearest Islamic forum and do some bashing of their superstions, and finally end the journey with a trip to a feminist website and bash some of their beliefs.
    •   

4. Recovering AXoholic
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Just expanding on what you said in bold.

In the book of Genesis, a day was an arbitrarily defined period of time. If you look at carbon dating, which makes the assumption that we know how much C14 was in the carbon-dated material at its point of origin, time is defined in SI units, where a day is defined as 24 hours. Take both with a grain of salt. We really don't know exactly how old the planet is.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line
  5. Registered User
    Answers

What you call defending a religion, I call pointing out a glaring double standard.

After you finish bashing antiquated superstitions how bout you head over to a Black Panther forum and bash some of their beliefs, followed by a trip to the nearest Islamic forum and do some bashing of their superstions, and finally end the journey with a trip to a feminist website and bash some of their beliefs.
    Not the same thing, equal rights is not similar to the richest corporations in the world (christian based religions).

And bashing may be a harsh word, how about pointing out how childish and ignorant some things(people) are.

About 20sec in, till the end. And yes i know im going to catch sh!t for the source of this example

YouTube - Sherri Shepherd Needs A History Lesson
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  185 lbs.
    Answers

man i luv that video of him gettin all hot
  7. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Hurleyboy05 View Post
    Matt Damon...

Matt Damon!
    Ah, "Team America: World Police." Its still as relevant today as it was four years ago.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-10-2010, 01:19 PM
  2. Naylin Palin?
    By ozarkaBRAND in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-05-2008, 03:36 PM
  3. What it will be like with Palin as President!
    By Jayhawkk in forum Politics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-25-2008, 12:37 PM
  4. Sarah Palin
    By manifesto in forum General Chat
    Replies: 79
    Last Post: 10-09-2008, 11:35 PM
  5. Sliming Palin
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Politics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-09-2008, 07:54 PM