Less than half of the World believes Al-Qaeda was responsible for 9/11

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Less than half of the World believes Al-Qaeda was responsible for 9/11




  2. Well lets see.... approximately 26% of the worlds population is muslim. Now I'm sure they all don't feel that way, but I'd be willing to guess the vast majority does. That only leaves another 25% to find. Umm.... Not hard to find 25% of the world that hates the US. (But its amazing how many of them come here for college and for medical treatment, not to mention the ones who come here for welfare)
    •   
       


  3. NEWSFLASH - Have you ever observed how stupid the "average" person is? Now realize that they are at the apex of the bell curve, meaning statistically half the world is even dumber.

    This news should not surprise you at all.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  4. Quote Originally Posted by RedwolfWV View Post
    Well lets see.... approximately 26% of the worlds population is muslim. Now I'm sure they all don't feel that way, but I'd be willing to guess the vast majority does. That only leaves another 25% to find. Umm.... Not hard to find 25% of the world that hates the US. (But its amazing how many of them come here for college and for medical treatment, not to mention the ones who come here for welfare)

    Good point, but what does anyone have to gain by lying about who attacked us on 911?

  5. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    NEWSFLASH - Have you ever observed how stupid the "average" person is? Now realize that they are at the apex of the bell curve, meaning statistically half the world is even dumber.

    This news should not surprise you at all.


    The people being polled would have to have access to the internet or I'm assuming phone line. This must place them a bit higher one would think.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by CryingEmo View Post
    The people being polled would have to have access to the internet or I'm assuming phone line. This must place them a bit higher one would think.
    Have you ever been in an AOL chatroom?

    Argument disproven.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  7. Quote Originally Posted by CryingEmo View Post
    Good point, but what does anyone have to gain by lying about who attacked us on 911?

    Trillions of dollars......... Its not rocket science.

    BTW, This thread is a pandora's box.........

  8. Quote Originally Posted by CryingEmo View Post
    Good point, but what does anyone have to gain by lying about who attacked us on 911?
    There are a lot of people who would do anything to put the US in a bad light because of their hatred and jealousy of the US . Hell some of them are AMERICANS. Just look at the EXTREME left, or conspiracy lovers. Take your pick.

  9. Who really cares what that half of the world believes. A fundamentalist muslim who hates the U.S is the same , no matter what group name they go by. btw, in their view, the holocaust didn't happen either.



    :bruce3:

  10. Quote Originally Posted by RedwolfWV View Post
    There are a lot of people who would do anything to put the US in a bad light because of their hatred and jealousy of the US . Hell some of them are AMERICANS. Just look at the EXTREME left, or conspiracy lovers. Take your pick.

    Yup

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    Fiction is nice Red. Remember, You opened the box.

    Who Benefits from the World Trade Center/Pentagon Attacks?

    Michael Moore?
    The Historic PES Legend

  12. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Michael Moore?

    yup

  13. Quote Originally Posted by CryingEmo View Post

    Pretty humorous. There is hard evidence that OBL and Al-Qaeda had been planning the attack since the early/mid 90s.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Rugger View Post
    Pretty humorous. There is hard evidence that OBL and Al-Qaeda had been planning the attack since the early/mid 90s.
    Yup

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    not quite. A doctor. Give it a half a chance.

    I dont hate America, and I am not an extreme leftist.

    I am merely giving some insight, on who may benefit from 911.

    Come on guys. Have you been awake the last 7 years?
    Consipricy theories that America did this is a joke. I have seen this before, from other people who write blatant BS. I have been awake the last 7 years, and also know that another attack hasn't happened on US soil. I became part of the solution, instead of blowing smoke about the problem. Stuff like this has been written by moveon.org for A LONG TIME... each having their own agenda. Just the thought that people read this garbage and take it in as truth is sickening to me. Just like the one that a plane didn't hit the pentagon... pure propaganda to sway the american public into their way of thinking.

    Adams
    The Historic PES Legend

  16. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Consipricy theories that America did this is a joke. I have seen this before, from other people who write blatant BS. I have been awake the last 7 years, and also know that another attack hasn't happened on US soil. I became part of the solution, instead of blowing smoke about the problem. Stuff like this has been written by moveon.org for A LONG TIME... each having their own agenda. Just the thought that people read this garbage and take it in as truth is sickening to me. Just like the one that a plane didn't hit the pentagon... pure propaganda to sway the american public into their way of thinking.

    Adams
    ya know what. It isnt worth it.....

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    ummm...............ok......... .....terrorist with box cutters........ yeah your right.............

    lol...........

    You mean this vid.....

    Pentagon Strike

    yeah it looks fake to me ..........lol

    more propaganda for ya.

    The Destruction of the World Trade Center:

    Funny, cause I can see real debris in all the unadultered photos. http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread79655/pg1

    Oh and a conspiricy of that maginitude that would involve that many people with absolutely no evidence left behind is absolute bull. Not one person involved stepped forward? nothing? A weapon is a weapon, and in the face of such you don't know how one will react.

    Adams
    The Historic PES Legend

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    ya know what. It isnt worth it.....
    Take off your tin foil hat for a minute



    That piece of metal sure looks like it's from a missile and not a commercial airplace. I mean, you know the body of the missiles survive the explosion, right? LOL

    Take a read:
    http://www.popularmechanics.com/tech...42.html?page=1

  19. I just posted a poll review, but it's cool if you want to call me a crazy conspiracy theorist if it helps you sleep at night.

  20. im not going into this 911 debate. We did this a couple years ago already.

    The Thermal energy required to drop both towers does not correlate to the amount of jet fuel those airliners could carry. Simple physics.

    I choose to believe the "official story" to be far from accurate.

    Run a poll on this. Then get back with me.

    Im out. Been there done this. Im done.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    The Thermal energy required to drop both towers does not correlate to the amount of jet fuel those airliners could carry. Simple physics. .
    Since it's so simple, I'd like you explain it for me, because I don't know anything about physics.

    Based on rough estimates and my liberal arts math skills, I found that a 737 traveling 500mph produces 227406400000000 joules of energy.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    im not going into this 911 debate. We did this a couple years ago already.

    The Thermal energy required to drop both towers does not correlate to the amount of jet fuel those airliners could carry. Simple physics.

    I choose to believe the "official story" to be far from accurate.

    Run a poll on this. Then get back with me.

    Im out. Been there done this. Im done.
    Did you read the article that rugger posted? Because apparently not all physics professors agree with you in a sense.

    Adams
    The Historic PES Legend

  23. There is also the fact that they were not allowed to treat the supporting steel beams with the asbestos coating that was called for in the original designs. Why?? Because of extremest environmentalists.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Did you read the article that rugger posted? Because apparently not all physics professors agree with you in a sense.

    Adams
    Okay man. I cant change the way people perceive 911 and its following events. The official story is not accurate. Each person has to come to his own terms on how much of the "official story" they choose to believe.

    Here we go again.

    9-11 Research: Papers

    The 9/11 Operation: A Summary

    9/11 Conspiracy

    http://www.journalof911studies.com/v...ngWTCsteel.pdf

    Hoffman: The North Tower's Dust Cloud - Physics911

    Heres a good start.

    ps. I threw one in as a distractor.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    Okay man. I cant change the way people perceive 911 and its following events. The official story is not accurate. Each person has to come to his own terms on how much of the "official story" they chose to believe.

    Here we go again.

    9-11 Research: Papers

    The 9/11 Operation: A Summary

    9/11 Conspiracy

    http://www.journalof911studies.com/v...ngWTCsteel.pdf

    Hoffman: The North Tower's Dust Cloud - Physics911

    Heres a good start.

    ps. I threw one in as a distractor.
    you are right, discussing this is useless. I have read what you have posted, but you seem to ignore what was posted from the other side. Each and every one of the articles you have posted has already been debunked. We obviously wont change each others mind. Just thinking so grotesquely of your own people really bothers me.

    Adams
    The Historic PES Legend

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    Okay man. I cant change the way people perceive 911 and its following events. The official story is not accurate. Each person has to come to his own terms on how much of the "official story" they choose to believe.

    Here we go again.

    9-11 Research: Papers

    The 9/11 Operation: A Summary

    9/11 Conspiracy

    http://www.journalof911studies.com/v...ngWTCsteel.pdf

    Hoffman: The North Tower's Dust Cloud - Physics911

    Heres a good start.

    ps. I threw one in as a distractor.

    I'll take the research of PopularMechanics and their contributors over your tin-hat websites, thanks.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Rugger View Post
    I'll take the research of PopularMechanics and their contributors over your tin-hat websites, thanks.

    yeah me too......

    cy-a guys. Im out.

  28. "Why?? Because of extremest environmentalists."



    Yeah, that's why.


    I'm under the impression that non-environmentalists enjoy mesothelioma and gastric cancer about as much as environmentalists.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by RedwolfWV View Post
    Well lets see.... approximately 26% of the worlds population is muslim. Now I'm sure they all don't feel that way, but I'd be willing to guess the vast majority does. That only leaves another 25% to find. Umm.... Not hard to find 25% of the world that hates the US. (But its amazing how many of them come here for college and for medical treatment, not to mention the ones who come here for welfare)
    This statement is ripe with ignorance (not an insult, but strictly speaking).

    Radical Islamists hail the 9/11 perpetrators as heroes and martyrs, why would they deny it occurring? The vast majority of Muslims (akin to Christians) who are not Radical universally condemn the attacks. Your point is very weak, IMO.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 05-18-2010, 09:59 AM
  2. Is FSH responsible for Testosterone only, Sperm only, or Both??
    By BigAk in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-22-2006, 01:40 PM
  3. Al Qaeda's Allies in Congress
    By BioHazzard in forum Politics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-22-2006, 02:53 PM
  4. Al Qaeda tries to make a deal with U.S.?
    By kwyckemynd00 in forum Politics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 11-02-2004, 12:37 AM
  5. Al-Qaeda getting SA passports
    By VanillaGorilla in forum General Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-04-2004, 06:51 PM
Log in
Log in