RNC > DNC via RNC

DaTruthMMA

DaTruthMMA

Awards
McCain's speech last night was motivating and promising and I liked how he was able to criticize the Dems without being disrespectful like Guiliani and Palin.
Although I have my doubts about Palin, I think McCain can lead this country in the right direction and continue to protect us from the God-less savages from the East.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I find it ironic that you use an MMA term to support one of MMA's most outspoken opponents.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
just curious promising about what? little to no reference to issue #1 on most peoples minds: the economy

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
just curious promising about what? little to no reference to issue #1 on most peoples minds: the economy

Little to no reference? Less taxes? Drilling and energy production? The actual retraining of a job worforce instead of promising old jobs that won't come back?

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I also liked increasing the tax credit for children from $3500 to $7000.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
I like how Obama thinks increasing corporate and business tax and closing corporate tax loopholes will increase jobs and boost the economy. The American people better get a tax break from him because they'll be paying a ****load more for everything they try and buy. It's also humorous to think about him jacking up the investment tax. I'm sure investors paying 50% tax on their returns will be really motivated to reinvest in the economy and create new growth...