RNC > DNC via RNC - AnabolicMinds.com

RNC > DNC via RNC

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.

RNC > DNC via RNC

McCain's speech last night was motivating and promising and I liked how he was able to criticize the Dems without being disrespectful like Guiliani and Palin.
    Although I have my doubts about Palin, I think McCain can lead this country in the right direction and continue to protect us from the God-less savages from the East.

2. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I find it ironic that you use an MMA term to support one of MMA's most outspoken opponents.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  3. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

just curious promising about what? little to no reference to issue #1 on most peoples minds: the economy
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  5. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Reaper329 View Post
    just curious promising about what? little to no reference to issue #1 on most peoples minds: the economy

Little to no reference? Less taxes? Drilling and energy production? The actual retraining of a job worforce instead of promising old jobs that won't come back?
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  6. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

I also liked increasing the tax credit for children from $3500 to $7000.
  7. Professional Member

I like how Obama thinks increasing corporate and business tax and closing corporate tax loopholes will increase jobs and boost the economy. The American people better get a tax break from him because they'll be paying a ****load more for everything they try and buy. It's also humorous to think about him jacking up the investment tax. I'm sure investors paying 50% tax on their returns will be really motivated to reinvest in the economy and create new growth...
  •