McCain's VP Pick - a GILF?

Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last
  1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.15%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

I still have fear for the election. I by no means think Republicans locked this up simply because of the VP pick.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.98%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by RobInKuwait View Post
    A woman who was the governor in the largest state in the country can't handle the job? Just because she's a woman does not mean she can't do the job (I love playing the gender card )

The largest state in the country with the population of the Bronx. How many VP's have really had an real imapct except for your boy Spiro Agnew and we all know what his impact was. For me, I feel better with the possibility of Joe Biden who has 36 years of foreign policy experience carrying the RED I-phone in the event of a tragedy than I would Ms Palin. On this board, that's just me and I'm fine with that

Obviously most of you have already drank the Kool-Aid. Have fun choking on it in November, McCain could have picked a statue to be his running mate and most of you would be talking about how great it's posture was on every topic. That being said, let the games begin.

:bruce3:
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  269 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.17%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by DormantFiber View Post
    I think everyone should make an effort to vote... as far as i know all votes are counted and they make a difference in close races.
    Actually thats not true. We live in a republic, therefore we don't elect presidents off the popular vote. If you live in a state that has serious majority on one side or another, you are in what is affectionately known as a "red" or "blue" state. Maryland is a "blue state" right now I think the vote is about 15 points in Obama's favor, but I think that will change after today. The "battleground" states, aka states without a political majority are the ones that decide the election. Granted I *should* vote, but it won't affect the election either way.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  269 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.17%

Quote Originally Posted by Fastone View Post
    The largest state in the country with the population of the Bronx. How many VP's have really had an real imapct except for your boy Spiro Agnew and we all know what his impact was. For me, I feel better with the possibility of Joe Biden possible carrying the RED I-phone than I would Ms Palin but on this board , that's just me and I'm fine with that

Obviously most of you have already drank the Kool-Aid. Have fun choking on it in November, McCain could have picked a statue to be his running mate and you would be talking about how great it's posture was on every topic. That being said, let the games begin.

An Obama supporter loses the right to use the phrase "drank the kool-aid".
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.98%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Usf97j4x4 View Post
    Don't get me started on MLK.. lol I don't want to piss anyone off but if you spend some time researching his past its incredible what he was about.
    Get started, I want to hear what kind of Bullsh!t research you've done.

6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.98%
    Achievements Posting Pro

An Obama supporter loses the right to use the phrase "drank the kool-aid".
    I'm sorry, drank the merlot

7. CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.19%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Get started, I want to hear what kind of Bullsh!t research you've done.

Bull****? Don't be ignorant and open your eyes. Start with Highlander Folk School and move on from there, it only gets worse.

In 2027 we oughta have access to his FBI file. I'm patient.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.44%

Of course! Everyone knows the darkies were happy share-croppin', before that Martin Lucifer Coon with all his fancy talk gave 'em airs & made 'em think they could stand up to their betters.

After all, the John Birch Society said so, and they were always right, and smarter than everyone else.
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.98%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Bull****? Don't be ignorant and open your eyes. Start with Highlander Folk School and move on from there, it only gets worse.

In 2027 we oughta have access to his FBI file. I'm patient.
    I'm not at all ignorant, I was around then and my eyes were more than wide open. Maybe in that time we'll also learn the absolute truth about J Edgar Hoover and the paranoid nazi-like methods that were used to compile the crap he attempted to use against Dr. King as well as many others. While hiding in the closet I might add.

10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  269 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.17%

Quote Originally Posted by BodyWizard View Post
    Of course! Everyone knows the darkies were happy share-croppin', before that Martin Lucifer Coon with all his fancy talk gave 'em airs & made 'em think they could stand up to their betters.

After all, the John Birch Society said so, and they were always right, and smarter than everyone else.
    Its crazy how a man can be so deified that merely questioning his saintlike status causes someone to be called a racist.

I would like to read about him in more depth than the biography that I was forced to read in 3rd grade. I've found that there are two sides to every historical coin.
  11. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.28%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

I'm not at all ignorant, I was around then and my eyes were more than wide open. Maybe in that time we'll also learn the absolute truth about J Edgar Hoover and the paranoid nazi-like methods that were used to compile the crap he attempted to use against Dr. King as well as many others. While hiding in the closet I might add.

Hoover always had a closet with the best dresses

All kidding aside, the race was not won or lost today, but more fire was added in. There are still a lot of games to be played before the 4th of november. Many news outlets are torn. It is of course obvious foxnews is thrilled, they cant say anything other than that, or else their bread and butter would go nutty on them. However, former Huckabee campaign manager Ed Rollins has it right, this could be brilliant, but it is a hail mary.

Still many things to get done before november.
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.44%

Considerably more on-topic, I gotta thank you guys: you really know how to bring the funnay.

"Slam-dunk"
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.44%

Its crazy how a man can be so deified that merely questioning his saintlike status causes someone to be called a racist.
    Nobody called you a racist, bro - nor meant to imply it. But simply calling someone a communist does not make it so, nor does it mean one understands what a communist is (again, not aiming anything at you), anymore than seeing things differently makes me wrong - de facto *or* de jure.

That old, old stuff about King may or may not have been 'true' in some sense - but if you think there was no racism involved in that point of view, then maybe your historical perspective could stand some tweaking.
  14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.15%

Really enjoyed Palin's speach.
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.98%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Really enjoyed Palin's speach.
    Though I'm not in that camp, I agree, she did give a good opening speech. She is also quite attractive, which doesn't hurt her. In ten weeks we'll be sick of hearing about all of them so, let's get going.

16. CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.19%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I would like to read about him in more depth than the biography that I was forced to read in 3rd grade. I've found that there are two sides to every historical coin.
    I've read a lot of literature on it. I do not think of him the same as I did when I was in third grade, that is for sure. I do think he made some very important contributions to society though so I do give him that. It is a touchy subject for most and many can't believe that there could be any other side of the story than the one they grew up with.

His family are the real crazy ones. They are incredibly sue happy, anyone using the I have a dream speech they bring litigation on with the quickness.
  17. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.89%

I saw her on tv once prior to today. The interview was about how the State of Alaska (under her administration) filed a lawsuit against the Federal Government to allow Alaska to drill for oil.

I am all about States rights, and she got some points with me on that.

Prior to this move I had proclaimed from the rooftops that I would not vote for McCain. This nomination has me reconsidering that position, as I would vote for Palin if she were running for President, and McCain is an old man afterall.

This was a very smart move by the McCain camp.
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.98%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I've read a lot of literature on it. I do not think of him the same as I did when I was in third grade, that is for sure. I do think he made some very important contributions to society though so I do give him that. It is a touchy subject for most and many can't believe that there could be any other side of the story than the one they grew up with.

His family are the real crazy ones. They are incredibly sue happy, anyone using the I have a dream speech they bring litigation on with the quickness.
    My question would be about the source of the literature that you read. MLK was not a saint and never professed to be, he was just a man who was stirred to action in regard to helping not only people of color but all people who's voices previously were not heard achieve their piece of the American Dream. NOBODY is perfect

Why is his family crazy for being against unauthorized public use of a Copyrighted speech. Composer John Williams and Disney absolutely refuse to allow anyone to use their music or images for any purpose. Are they crazy.

That being said, what specific incident brought about that comment as I have heard the speech used and thought that it was in the public domain.

19. CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.19%
    Achievements Posting Pro

My question would be about the source of the literature that you read. MLK was not a saint and never professed to be, he was just a man who was stirred to action in regard to helping not only people of color but all people who's voices previously were not heard achieve their piece of the American Dream. NOBODY is perfect

Why is his family crazy for being against unauthorized public use of a Copyrighted speech. Composer John Williams and Disney absolutely refuse to allow anyone to use their music or images for any purpose. Are they crazy.

That being said, what specific incident brought about that comment as I have heard the speech used and thought that it was in the public domain.

No specific incident, I just have a laundry list of things that irk me. I agree about copyright material as I am familiar with copyright law (soon to be a lawyer myself). It's more about principle with me... his famous, uniting speech that gives everyone so much hope... locked from use. lol

Lets get back on to Palin guys (sorry for my tangent)
  20. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.47%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I would really like to be one of her interns. Dress her up in a Goalie uniform and shoot for the 5 hole. She's a MILF for sure. Politically, You got me. I like Alaska?
  21. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.15%

Quote Originally Posted by Mach .78 View Post
    I would really like to be one of her interns. Dress her up in a Goalie uniform and shoot for the 5 hole. She's a MILF for sure. Politically, You got me. I like Alaska?
    Bahahah.

When they were talking about her background, she says she runs in her spare time and that snowmobiling is an excellent upper-body workout. That tells me two things...

1. She understands that you have to work both your upper body and lower body (because if it were an idiot, they would just say "Snowmobiling is a great workout" which simply isn't true. She distinguished that it was a great "upper body" workout)

2. I should probably add a Snowmobiling day to my split. Lord knows my arms could use some work.
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.98%
    Achievements Posting Pro

From some of the pictures they have shown she must also play RACKet ball

23. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.15%

She's just straight up attractive. Very classy looking. Gorgeous smile. Cute and Hot at the same time; that's not easy to pull off. She hunts. She's conservative. She respects blue-collar people. She pops out kids and holds her beauty. She pulls off the glasses-wearing hot-librarian look.

She's basically my ideal woman. Too bad she's 44, happily married, and with five kids.
  24. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.14%
  25. CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.19%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Man chin
  26. Snuggle Club™ mascot
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.31%

Guys, take a victory lap. I may take one myself.

Now, what does it mean. It means that drill, drill, drill gets stronger. Sarah knows this stuff inside and out. She can back McCain in the defense of drilling, transporting and refining oil. She puts ANWR back on the map. Who knows it better than the governor of Alaska?

The delegates may have been unified last night, but the party isn’t. Women feel dissed, and why shouldn’t they? They went majority for Hillary. She lost largely because the party threw out the Michigan and Florida votes (until Obama was a foregone conclusion).

Forget this nonsense about how women are natural parts of the democratic party because it supports ‘equal pay’ for ‘comparable’ work. Women have become the emerging center of American entrepreneurship. They start business at twice the rate of men. They know about capital gains taxes, and s-corporations. They sweat the details of payroll withholding taxes. They won’t be easy to fool into believing that a hike in the top tax bracket won’t really be a tax hike on entrepreneurs.

Also forget the nonsense about women and abortion. Women are by and large a more pro-life demographic than men. In fact the most pro-choice group is young, single men (gee, I wonder why?). Who better to make this case than Sarah Palin who just brought Trig into the world this past April, her beautiful little Down’s Syndrome boy.

Add the Palin choice to the fact that the drilling moratorium ends roughly a month before the election, and you get an election that will largely be about, drill, drill, drill. Sounds pretty good to me.
    Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.44%

You guys *actually* think that woman is HOT?

No offense, but...geez....
  28. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.28%

Hey listen, I dont like very many things about her stances, but for 44, she is looking damn good. She does not hurt the eyes
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  29. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.38%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

No offense, but...geez....
    Nice out of context Avy.... very Michael Moorish I must say.

But you cannot deny that she is very easy on the eyes, at 44, I REALLY hope my woman looks that good.

Adams
    The Historic PES Legend
  30. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.15%

yes.
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.12%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by bpmartyr View Post
    Now, what does it mean. It means that drill, drill, drill gets stronger. Sarah knows this stuff inside and out. She can back McCain in the defense of drilling, transporting and refining oil. She puts ANWR back on the map. Who knows it better than the governor of Alaska?
    I thought McCain was against drilling... I may be wrong... ?
  32. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.15%

Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post

Adams

No kidding. So pathetic. It cuts off right when she is ABOUT TO FINISH HER SENTENCE.
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.44%

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    No kidding. So pathetic. It cuts off right when she is ABOUT TO FINISH HER SENTENCE.
    I never saw the whole thing (didn't know it was cut off, as you say) - but of course, you guys *never* take anything out of context, so feel free to point fingers at me. *I* thought it was funny.

Anyhow, I don't see the appeal
  34. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.98%
    Achievements Posting Pro

[QUOTE=bpmartyr;1516563]Guys, take a victory lap. I may take one myself.

The delegates may have been unified last night, but the party isn’t. Women feel dissed, and why shouldn’t they? They went majority for Hillary. She lost largely because the party threw out the Michigan and Florida votes (until Obama was a foregone conclusion).

And you know this how?

Also forget the nonsense about women and abortion. Women are by and large a more pro-life demographic than men. In fact the most pro-choice group is young, single men (gee, I wonder why?).

In what part of the world do you live, just curious

35. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.38%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

I never saw the whole thing (didn't know it was cut off, as you say) - but of course, you guys *never* take anything out of context, so feel free to point fingers at me. *I* thought it was funny.

Anyhow, I don't see the appeal
    I dont like anything being taken out of context.... I like facts. Though media leans liberal, and michael moore is a disgrace, and is the start of all the BS with Fahrenheit 911, and bowling for columbine. All BS, with him twisting facts and calling it a documentary.

Adams
    The Historic PES Legend
  36. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.15%

Actually, you are right. I don't ever take things out of context. Nothing bothers me more. I would only be lying to myself if I did that.
  37. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.71%

Another bonus is that no matter what, anyone debating against a beautiful woman is going to be seen as a jackass. That's just how it is
  38. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

The largest state in the country with the population of the Bronx.
    Yet nobody questions Biden because we all know he represents a LARGE state. Oh, its smaller than Alaska in every way. Doh.

How many VP's have really had an real imapct except for your boy Spiro Agnew and we all know what his impact was.
    Depends on what you would consider a real impact.

For me, I feel better with the possibility of Joe Biden who has 36 years of foreign policy experience carrying the RED I-phone in the event of a tragedy than I would Ms Palin. On this board, that's just me and I'm fine with that
    So let me get this straight...the VP selection doesn't have enough experience...yet the Presidential selection for the Dems has less but you're ok with that?

Is this Democratic logic at work again?

I think I got it. The experience of the VP is more important than President.

Obviously most of you have already drank the Kool-Aid.
    As the above statement shows, the Kool Aid has been stolen by the DNC.

Have fun choking on it in November, McCain could have picked a statue to be his running mate and most of you would be talking about how great it's posture was on every topic. That being said, let the games begin.

Better than being one of the Obama sheep
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  39. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Just use this for an avatar.

YouTube - Joe Biden Would Accept VP Spot If Asked
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  40. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

"Slam-dunk"
    Yep. Appeal to moderate woman and energize (while shoring up) up the base. I would say for a VP pick, that's a slam dunk.

Also with the pick, it overshadowed some speech someone gave yesterday...

Similar Forum Threads

1. John McCain trying to ban our supplements?!?!
    By jimmbow in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-06-2010, 08:10 PM
  2. The Ugly New McCain
    By BodyWizard in forum Politics
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 09-16-2008, 08:21 PM
  3. McCain up for first time
    By Rugger in forum Politics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-07-2008, 10:31 PM
  4. McCain's Speech