Why I Am Not a Liberal
- 08-13-2008, 04:47 PM
- 08-13-2008, 04:48 PM
08-13-2008, 04:53 PM
Where's my check!
Thanks for backing me up Mullet... I'm not sure what the **** you said but it must of been to come to my aid!
08-13-2008, 05:17 PM
In all honesty, I did not read the post in full, so that possible invalidity may be high or very low. I just thought I'd help you pookie.
08-13-2008, 05:37 PM
08-13-2008, 06:07 PM
08-13-2008, 06:09 PM
08-13-2008, 09:08 PM
I was not trying to say that at all. I was ribbing another poster for saying "wrong" and nothing more to quantify. Just being my usual arse.
I agree with your post regarding ignorant. I just happen to listen to the the author frequently on his radio program and know his positions come from anything but ignorance. Jay was assuming ignorance where I admit it was indeed at least a possibility, especially if you are unfamiliar with the author.
I was wondering when you were going to astound us with your eloquent erudition on the matter.
08-13-2008, 09:16 PM
08-13-2008, 09:17 PM
08-13-2008, 09:19 PM
08-13-2008, 09:21 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By anabolicrhino in forum PoliticsReplies: 1Last Post: 05-26-2007, 06:40 PM
- By Squeaks4ver in forum PoliticsReplies: 36Last Post: 05-21-2007, 09:36 PM
- By anabolicrhino in forum PoliticsReplies: 3Last Post: 03-22-2007, 08:44 PM
- By max silver in forum PoliticsReplies: 1Last Post: 06-01-2005, 12:06 PM
- By MaDmaN in forum General ChatReplies: 28Last Post: 09-24-2004, 04:39 PM