Best coustomer service i"ve ever had!!!!!!

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.52%

Smile Best coustomer service i"ve ever had!!!!!!

Last night i made a mistake in an order (double ordered) I was sent an email almost immediately, as they noticed something strange and wanted confirmation. and when i called customer service they knew exactly what the problem was and resolved it immediately. and on the occasion that i order from another place, as well as theirs, i always get my order from planetary first. This is the only place i usually order from, and while i like other stores, this one is head and shoulders above the rest.

2. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.54%

Good to hear! Your order should arrive on Friday.
  3. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by evan View Post
    Last night i made a mistake in an order (double ordered) I was sent an email almost immediately, as they noticed something strange and wanted confirmation. and when i called customer service they knew exactly what the problem was and resolved it immediately. and on the occasion that i order from another place, as well as theirs, i always get my order from planetary first. This is the only place i usually order from, and while i like other stores, this one is head and shoulders above the rest.
    Planetary is great! I love dealing with this company.
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.54%

Wow, PN is getting some love on AM.
  5. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.88%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by evan View Post
    I have to agree. While NP gets most of the props here at AM, it would really be worthwhile for those of you who have not ordered from planetary to give them a shot. Their prices are comperable (and usually lower) than most places around and their shipping is lightning quick. Customer service is definitely top notch.

As an added bonus, I've gotten a ton of free samples every time I've ordered (including entire protein bars, T-shirts, etc.) I will be purchasing from them again in the near future...
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.52%

The most important thing for me about buying online is being "Comfortable" throuhout my entire purChasin experienCe from shopping to CheCkeout. Planetary has nailed this proCess down to near perfeCtion. and gettin suCh prompt Customer serviCe(problem was solved in under a minute literally and i reCeived an email within 5). when many other sites don't even provide a phone number. Even more impressive they had aCtuley deteCted the problem the night before and sent me an email to see if i had infaCt double ordered before proCessin both(they only proCessed one)

Just spreadin the word, planetary Customer serviCe is top notCh
  7. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.54%

Thanks guys, thats nice to hear. We are extremely ethical in our business practices and have never pushed or paid anyone to post positive feedback so it means a lot to know you guys took the time to do so on your on free will.

Similar Forum Threads

1. The best protein shake I've ever had!!!!
    By TMF LOVE in forum Bulking
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-10-2012, 08:58 PM
  2. Best tasting whey protein you've had?
    By MarcoNJ in forum Supplements
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 05-16-2006, 10:28 AM
  3. This is the best I've ever seen Lee Priest look
    By jarhead in forum General Chat
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 02-20-2006, 07:29 PM
  4. Best PCT I've ever had!!!
    By muscles4life in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 01-27-2006, 11:41 PM
  5. The best chilli I've ever had