Best coustomer service i"ve ever had!!!!!!

evan

evan

Awards
  • Established
Last night i made a mistake in an order (double ordered) I was sent an email almost immediately, as they noticed something strange and wanted confirmation. and when i called customer service they knew exactly what the problem was and resolved it immediately. and on the occasion that i order from another place, as well as theirs, i always get my order from planetary first. This is the only place i usually order from, and while i like other stores, this one is head and shoulders above the rest.

stri8ted_planet

Awards
  • Established
Good to hear! Your order should arrive on Friday.

Last night i made a mistake in an order (double ordered) I was sent an email almost immediately, as they noticed something strange and wanted confirmation. and when i called customer service they knew exactly what the problem was and resolved it immediately. and on the occasion that i order from another place, as well as theirs, i always get my order from planetary first. This is the only place i usually order from, and while i like other stores, this one is head and shoulders above the rest.
Planetary is great! I love dealing with this company.

stri8ted_planet

Awards
  • Established
Wow, PN is getting some love on AM. :)

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
I have to agree. While NP gets most of the props here at AM, it would really be worthwhile for those of you who have not ordered from planetary to give them a shot. Their prices are comperable (and usually lower) than most places around and their shipping is lightning quick. Customer service is definitely top notch.

As an added bonus, I've gotten a ton of free samples every time I've ordered (including entire protein bars, T-shirts, etc.) I will be purchasing from them again in the near future...

evan

evan

Awards
  • Established
The most important thing for me about buying online is being "Comfortable" throuhout my entire purChasin experienCe from shopping to CheCkeout. Planetary has nailed this proCess down to near perfeCtion. and gettin suCh prompt Customer serviCe(problem was solved in under a minute literally and i reCeived an email within 5). when many other sites don't even provide a phone number. Even more impressive they had aCtuley deteCted the problem the night before and sent me an email to see if i had infaCt double ordered before proCessin both(they only proCessed one)

Just spreadin the word, planetary Customer serviCe is top notCh

stri8ted_planet

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys, thats nice to hear. We are extremely ethical in our business practices and have never pushed or paid anyone to post positive feedback so it means a lot to know you guys took the time to do so on your on free will.