Anyone tried this?

1. Anyone tried this?

Hi-Tech Anavar

Anyone tried this or the Hi Tech Dianabol? How the heck can they be using the actual trade names spelled the same and everything?

Mr.50

2. I at first thought they were gimmick type products with those names, but we have local customers who swear by the Anavar/dianabol stack and have seen very good lean mass and strength gains. Putting the names aside, they do seem to be good products. Hi-Tech, as I understand it have those names trademarked, but I could be wrong on that. I am personally going to try this stack myself as it has caught my interest.
    •   

3. SP has the manufactueror (or anoyone else) given you any indication on how effective these products may be during PCT because I am inclined to give this stack a try also?

Mr.50

Quote Originally Posted by stri8ted_planet
    I at first thought they were gimmick type products with those names, but we have local customers who swear by the Anavar/dianabol stack and have seen very good lean mass and strength gains. Putting the names aside, they do seem to be good products. Hi-Tech, as I understand it have those names trademarked, but I could be wrong on that. I am personally going to try this stack myself as it has caught my interest.

4. They havent given any inclination on that subject. I am trying to get more information on the studies they conducted.

5. Please let me know if you find out anything else.

Mr.50

Quote Originally Posted by stri8ted_planet
    They havent given any inclination on that subject. I am trying to get more information on the studies they conducted.
    •   

6. Sounds like good stuff to me too, keep us posted!

7. Sounds like a very expensive creatine monohydrate product to me at $2.11 a serving.

I love the story behind the Dianabol product and the description of the testing performed.

Sorry guys, I couldn't resist.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.50
    Hi-Tech Anavar

Anyone tried this or the Hi Tech Dianabol? How the heck can they be using the actual trade names spelled the same and everything?

Mr.50

8. Possible but I was wondering if there was anything to back up the other ingredients like 25R Spirostan-5A-Diol-6-One-3-One or Luteoline-7-0-Glucoside

Mr.50

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin13
    Sounds like a very expensive creatine monohydrate product to me at $2.11 a serving.

I love the story behind the Dianabol product and the description of the testing performed.

Sorry guys, I couldn't resist.

9. My apologies Mr.50

I did perform a search for 25R Spirostan-5A-Diol-6-One-3 and the search only resulted in 5 pages of this product, nothing further.

25R Spirostan-5A-Diol-6-One-3-One - Google Search

As far as the Luteoline-7-0-Glucoside search - the result requested that I change the spelling.

Luteoline-7-0-Glucoside - Google Search

10. No problem bro.

Good searches, so my guess then is that this is another form of creative nomenclature. I wonder if any of the chemistry guys out there may be able to put a chemical name on this compound more familiar to something documented?

Mr.50

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin13
    My apologies Mr.50

I did perform a search for 25R Spirostan-5A-Diol-6-One-3 and the search only resulted in 5 pages of this product, nothing further.

25R Spirostan-5A-Diol-6-One-3-One - Google Search

As far as the Luteoline-7-0-Glucoside search - the result requested that I change the spelling.

Luteoline-7-0-Glucoside - Google Search
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Bulking & Cutting Anyone try this?
    By Jim Mills in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-06-2005, 09:58 AM
  2. anyone tried this??
    By 400runner in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-14-2005, 02:44 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-16-2004, 11:03 PM
  4. Xplode...anyone try this yet ?
    By MaDmaN in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-21-2004, 07:10 PM
  5. Anyone try this Test No ester conversion?
    By kwantz in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-01-2004, 12:23 PM