Anyone tried this?

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hi-Tech Anavar

Anyone tried this or the Hi Tech Dianabol? How the heck can they be using the actual trade names spelled the same and everything?

Mr.50

stri8ted_planet

Awards
  • Established
I at first thought they were gimmick type products with those names, but we have local customers who swear by the Anavar/dianabol stack and have seen very good lean mass and strength gains. Putting the names aside, they do seem to be good products. Hi-Tech, as I understand it have those names trademarked, but I could be wrong on that. I am personally going to try this stack myself as it has caught my interest.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
SP has the manufactueror (or anoyone else) given you any indication on how effective these products may be during PCT because I am inclined to give this stack a try also?

Mr.50

I at first thought they were gimmick type products with those names, but we have local customers who swear by the Anavar/dianabol stack and have seen very good lean mass and strength gains. Putting the names aside, they do seem to be good products. Hi-Tech, as I understand it have those names trademarked, but I could be wrong on that. I am personally going to try this stack myself as it has caught my interest.

stri8ted_planet

Awards
  • Established
They havent given any inclination on that subject. I am trying to get more information on the studies they conducted.

krenalor

Awards
Sounds like good stuff to me too, keep us posted!

Ronin13

Ronin13

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like a very expensive creatine monohydrate product to me at $2.11 a serving.

I love the story behind the Dianabol product and the description of the testing performed.

:toofunny:

Sorry guys, I couldn't resist.

Hi-Tech Anavar

Anyone tried this or the Hi Tech Dianabol? How the heck can they be using the actual trade names spelled the same and everything?

Mr.50

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Possible but I was wondering if there was anything to back up the other ingredients like 25R Spirostan-5A-Diol-6-One-3-One or Luteoline-7-0-Glucoside

Mr.50

Sounds like a very expensive creatine monohydrate product to me at $2.11 a serving.

I love the story behind the Dianabol product and the description of the testing performed.

:toofunny:

Sorry guys, I couldn't resist.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
No problem bro.

Good searches, so my guess then is that this is another form of creative nomenclature. I wonder if any of the chemistry guys out there may be able to put a chemical name on this compound more familiar to something documented?

Mr.50

My apologies Mr.50

I did perform a search for 25R Spirostan-5A-Diol-6-One-3 and the search only resulted in 5 pages of this product, nothing further.

25R Spirostan-5A-Diol-6-One-3-One - Google Search

As far as the Luteoline-7-0-Glucoside search - the result requested that I change the spelling.

Luteoline-7-0-Glucoside - Google Search