New Controlled Labs Products Added

V

VAPOR

Awards
Hey, looking at placing another order with you.
Last order I was stuck with a $50.00cnd shipping charge.
Order looks like it will be around $175.00. Have you found an alternative shipping arangement into Canada?
thxs

S

stri8ted_planet

Awards
  • Established
Hey, looking at placing another order with you.
Last order I was stuck with a $50.00cnd shipping charge.
Order looks like it will be around $175.00. Have you found an alternative shipping arangement into Canada?
thxs
We added Global Priority Mail which seems to be working well, but you have to keep the weight below 4lbs. It doesnt seem like customers are getting charged as much when using US Global Express, rather than UPS or Fedex.

B

bigfucer

Awards
when do you expect to get the new product black hole

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I think UPS 3 day delivery has brokerage fees included. Maybecheck this out. USPS is cheap, but can be extremely slow, like 8 weeks. Fedex has the most detailed tracking system I have ever used. The Fedex usually takes 3 business days, and the brokerage fees are sent by mail, I get around 9$ for them. I had once a 0$ bill(?) but the highest was around 15$ if I remember correctly. UPS = no other than broker included, or you might end up with 65$ fees ( GODDAMN!!)

S

stri8ted_planet

Awards
  • Established
UPS Ground or Fedex Ground seems to have high brokerage fees associated to Canada, not sure why. Fedex Express or USPS Express seems to be the best way to go. Global Priority is a cheap way to go to save, but may take an extra week or so.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
UPS Ground or Fedex Ground seems to have high brokerage fees associated to Canada, not sure why. Fedex Express or USPS Express seems to be the best way to go. Global Priority is a cheap way to go to save, but may take an extra week or so.
THAT should be in the home page or sticky!