The Sesamin I ordered seems to be one giant pill...

Hbs6

Hbs6

Awards
  • Established
Hey, i am sure stuff like this has happened before but I dunno if moisture got in the bottle or what. Some of the pills are loose but the vast majority of the pills are stuck together. So ummm...

methusaleh

methusaleh

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I've had that happen once with some EFAs, it was caused by one softgel popping open and the liquid going everywhere.

I'd return it if I were you. It's not pretty digging out the individual softgels over time and will make a huge mess.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
I just had a bottle of cre-ethyl thunder that looked like it was baked and the caps melted together.

Hbs6

Hbs6

Awards
  • Established
I've had that happen once with some EFAs, it was caused by one softgel popping open and the liquid going everywhere.

I'd return it if I were you. It's not pretty digging out the individual softgels over time and will make a huge mess.
Its impossible to do that, it would be even worse...i am waiting for someone to respond for Planetary nutrtion...

stri8ted_planet

Awards
  • Established
I would imagine it might be the summer heat, not sure. I assure you that these are manufacturer issues and not ours. Our products are stored at 68 degrees. Guys if you will please open a support ticket at http://www.planetarynutrition.com/ticket_new.asp

so that we can handle the return swiftly for you. The forum is not the best method for a fast response. In most cases I am the only person that looks at AM.com.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
By the way, my problem has been resolved already via matt at cnw.

Hbs6

Hbs6

Awards
  • Established
I would imagine it might be the summer heat, not sure. I assure you that these are manufacturer issues and not ours. Our products are stored at 68 degrees. Guys if you will please open a support ticket at http://www.planetarynutrition.com/ticket_new.asp

so that we can handle the return swiftly for you. The forum is not the best method for a fast response. In most cases I am the only person that looks at AM.com.
Ok, i am sorry for using the forum, this is the first time this has happened to me and I was just doing what I noticed others were doing. Thank you for the promp response.

stri8ted_planet

Awards
  • Established
Ok, i am sorry for using the forum, this is the first time this has happened to me and I was just doing what I noticed others were doing. Thank you for the promp response.
Its not a problem, I want these things addressed swiftly and I only check the forums a couple times a day at most.

witt51

witt51

Awards
  • Established
same thing happened to me. stick them in the freezer then shake the bottle and they will to come apart

Hbs6

Hbs6

Awards
  • Established
same thing happened to me. stick them in the freezer then shake the bottle and they will to come apart
OK thank you, I will give that a shot, maybe I can salvage some of them...oh and by the way, i already got an email saying that planetary is sending me another bottle, great company very prompt.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DieselNY Supplements 0
Supplements 17
Anabolics 2
Supplements 14
missrose2u Supplements 17