I purchased a damaged product.

1. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.66%

I purchased a damaged product.

Hello, I just got some jungle warfare in and it seemed it was packed poorly or something and the caps inside the bottle sprung leaks and now is full of powder... Is there any way I could be sent another bottle? I've never had a problem with planetary nutrition so I don't think there will be any issues here. heres a picture of the bottle, quality kind of stinks. My e-mail is vipersg123@aol.com

edit: I can't seem to attach anything to the post the option is no longer there... anyone able to help me on this so I can show whats going on with my bottle of jungle warfare? I could also send them via e-mail.

2. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.4%

Your words are enough of a description to tell what is going on. I am sure planetary will get right on this.
  3. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81%

Quote Originally Posted by Vipersg123
    Hello, I just got some jungle warfare in and it seemed it was packed poorly or something and the caps inside the bottle sprung leaks and now is full of powder... Is there any way I could be sent another bottle? I've never had a problem with planetary nutrition so I don't think there will be any issues here. heres a picture of the bottle, quality kind of stinks. My e-mail is vipersg123@aol.com

edit: I can't seem to attach anything to the post the option is no longer there... anyone able to help me on this so I can show whats going on with my bottle of jungle warfare? I could also send them via e-mail.
    Please open a support ticket here: http://www.planetarynutrition.com/ticket_new.asp

Keep this bottle as we will be asking UPS to inspect it. This would be the result of them damaging it in transit. We inspect all the bottles that come in to make none are leaking so it had to be after it left us. We will take care of it. No worries.

Brad
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.66%

Ide like to thank planetary for having such great customer service they told me they are sending out another bottle! thanks so much! I will buy from you in the futur like always
  5. ALRI
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.22%

Hey Brad

How many bottles were broken? Send me an email and I will replace immediately.

Thanks

Raven

Quote Originally Posted by stri8ted_planet
    Please open a support ticket here: Bodybuilding Supplements and Discount Sports Nutrition

Keep this bottle as we will be asking UPS to inspect it. This would be the result of them damaging it in transit. We inspect all the bottles that come in to make none are leaking so it had to be after it left us. We will take care of it. No worries.

Brad

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 51
    Last Post: 08-08-2012, 07:13 PM
  2. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 01-02-2010, 08:33 PM
  3. damage products :(
    By james1 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 06-30-2009, 11:11 PM