Upcomming sales?

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I was curious if you guys had anything in the making? Are you guys going to be offering the same USPLabs stacks that many others are running a sale on?

To tell you the truth, I feel Planetary has done a great job at serving me and in turn I'd like to be a loyal customer.

You guys rock. :head:

stri8ted_planet

Awards
  • Established
Give me more info on what kind of specials and I will see what I can put together. I know we have Symmetry at a good price and the Melting Point/Camp special right now.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well...I've been whining to everyone to run a special on cAMP.

Any combination of powerfull + cissus + cAMP.

Something like a Natural Anabolic stack sale. The sale that everyone is running on Powerfull and Cissus is quite nice. You's the besteses

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I can't believe more of you guys aren't interesting in a Planetary sale! You unloyal bastages!:hammer: :stick:

Last edited:

stri8ted_planet

Awards
  • Established
Our purchasing timing was off on that one. We received a good size order right before USP launched it so we cant order more until we sell, which puts us in a hard place with USP products at the moment. Looking on the bright side, with the credit we give you for reviews and the aminds discount you are still coming out better eh?

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Heh, very true. The sale from other's looks very tempting but you guys have done a wonderful job at processing and delivering my orders and therefore will pimp Planetary. Thanks though, I appreciate the explanation. Now I can put my order in. :djparty:

Brent

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I just placed my first ever planetary order! Small, but really... it is all I need right now!
:dance:

stri8ted_planet

Awards
  • Established
Heh, very true. The sale from other's looks very tempting but you guys have done a wonderful job at processing and delivering my orders and therefore will pimp Planetary. Thanks though, I appreciate the explanation. Now I can put my order in. :djparty:
Thanks for the loyalty!

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
I'd like to see some more bundle sales... kind of like the indefinite ones that are all over the place on bulk nutrition and some on nutraplanet.

You have a few, but I really get tempted whn I see bundles at good prices... It may be a good idea!:dance:

stri8ted_planet

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback. I will try to do those more often.