ropehead before and after

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Nice work. Dude, you look intense on stage. What band are you in?

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
nice progress man and ill be checking out the music

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice progress man! I love me some Testament..I def check out your music.

ropehead

ropehead

Awards
how much weight did you drop?
its hard to say. i never really gaged by weight. i went more by how i looked because i didnt want to get discouraged from water loss or retention if i fell off for a couple days. i would feel like the scale was like that bully in school that was there to reinforce my already low self esteem.
i would try to stay away from the mirror for a week or so as well. made it easier to track progress for me. i still hate the scale:frustrate

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
its hard to say. i never really gaged by weight. i went more by how i looked because i didnt want to get discouraged from water loss or retention if i fell off for a couple days. i would feel like the scale was like that bully in school that was there to reinforce my already low self esteem.
i would try to stay away from the mirror for a week or so as well. made it easier to track progress for me. i still hate the scale:frustrate
i hear ya there bro, i don't like scales either, they never give a true indication of what's what anyway.

well done

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to ropehead again.

ropehead

ropehead

Awards
like the music. and cds?
i can hook you up. i just finished my solo album but its not metal:dance:
as far as the when life has ceased cds maybe hecktor can chime in.hes the bassplayer.i think he may still have some that we didnt sell.i only have one left but i did see some used ones in the cd store up the street :frustrate

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
a well built ropehead in a rock band......you have to be getting some nice ass!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
sounds interesting I would def like to hear "Death Hop"

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like two faces the most. Good stuff man! Definitely not a genre Ive heard before.

BlackSheep

BlackSheep

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Nice progress brother!!! I'll have to checkout some of your music too man!! Love the Death metal Core so........

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Nice work Ropehead!