Got the nips pierced last night!

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
I had mine pierced back in high school..man did it hurt? I remember when i couldnt even wear a seat belt kuz it hurt so bad.

ITHURTZ

ITHURTZ

Awards
  • Established
When I did it last night the guy first said my nipples were to small. Then he couldnt get the clamp on and stay, so he had to do it by hand. Left was first, I was like thats it? EASY! Then the right OMFG. I felt every tissue being torn apart. I got REEEEAAAALLL dizzy and felt like ****. They all said my face went from red to green. The guy got me some water and that didnt work, so he gave me some stuff in a bottle and told me to take in a deep breath. I felt like gold after that! Went out and had a burger and wings and a few drinks! I was expecting to wake up in pain, but they feel 100%. But let me tellyou, trying to sleep for 12hrs onyour back is VERY HARD. I wanted to roll over so many times.

chaudry

chaudry

Awards
2 of my friends and I walked into a shop at the beach last year where they did piercings, I watched both of them get their nipples pierced while they were drunk out of their minds. I didn't think the blood was ever going to stop coming out when he poked a whole in their nips, haha funny **** to watch though

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
if that's your thing, it's cool, i reckon. congrats on takin' it like a man.

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
When I did it last night the guy first said my nipples were to small. Then he couldnt get the clamp on and stay, so he had to do it by hand. Left was first, I was like thats it? EASY! Then the right OMFG. I felt every tissue being torn apart. I got REEEEAAAALLL dizzy and felt like ****. They all said my face went from red to green. The guy got me some water and that didnt work, so he gave me some stuff in a bottle and told me to take in a deep breath. I felt like gold after that! Went out and had a burger and wings and a few drinks! I was expecting to wake up in pain, but they feel 100%. But let me tellyou, trying to sleep for 12hrs onyour back is VERY HARD. I wanted to roll over so many times.
i remember trying to sleep the first night. That suck. Especially trying to play sports them them and i had to dive on the gym floor, gay.

KingMeso

KingMeso

Awards
  • Established
I can't tell what's sexier, your pierced nips or your farmer's tan. :lol::p

j/k. I've thought about getting mine done. I don't have much desire to, but when I can't get tattooed or am waiting for a tattoo appt., I get impatient and get some body mod.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can't tell what's sexier, your pierced nips or your farmer's tan. :lol::p

j/k. I've thought about getting mine done. I don't have much desire to, but when I can't get tattooed or am waiting for a tattoo appt., I get impatient and get some body mod.
Wrong on both counts, it's the undone belt that wins ;)

I've never really thought about nipple piercing. I just know some bad stories about guys getting them ripped out playing football, and it just makes me cringe to think about how painful it would be.

Plus, must of the time I've got my shirt on up here in Canada, and if it comes off the chicks can look at the 6pack or the arms. My chest has never been my strong point.

rabican

rabican

Awards
  • Established
you need a bigger gauge ;) i suggest going up in a month or so...

ITHURTZ

ITHURTZ

Awards
  • Established
I cant help the tan, work wont let me take my shirt off, and the past few weekends its been cloudy or raining :(

Bigger gauge your nuts, I just want little bit bigger diameter rings and I am set. I am still getting used to these things. Taking a shower and washing the arm pit is very hard without hitting them!

shock

Awards
wow!! you are going to get sooo much ass with those nips!